π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

By pandas-and-peaches

𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—Œπ—ˆ 𝗂 π–Ώπ—‚π—€π—Žπ—‹π–Ύπ–½ 𝗐𝗁𝗒 π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝗐𝗋𝗂t𝖾 𝖺 π–»π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„ π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝗂𝗍? 𝘳𝘦𝘲... More

π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ!
π—ƒπ–Ίπ—‰π–Ίπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗆
π–Όπ—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώπ–Ύπ–Ύ 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—Œπ–Ίπ—…π–Ύ
π—‡π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 24 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾
π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–»π—ˆπ—π—π—…π–Ύ
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡
𝗉𝗍 1~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗉𝗍 1~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύπ—‡π—
1𝗄 π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ–½π—Œ!
π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ—Žπ—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π—‹π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—Œ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋
π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾
π—π—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œ
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹
π—Šπ—Žπ—‚π–½π–½π—‚π—π–Όπ— π—‰π—‹π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—Œπ–Ύ
π—π—‹π—Žπ—π— π—ˆπ—‹ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖾
π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—‚π—‡π—‚π—Œπ–Όπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇
#𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 π—…π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 + π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž
𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗉𝗍 3~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗇𝖾𝗐 π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… (π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ π—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώ)
𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—‡π—€
π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—†π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ίπ—…
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π—‹π—ˆπ–Ίπ–½π—π—‹π—‚π—‰
π—Šπ—Žπ–Ίπ—‹π–Ίπ—‡π—π—‚π—‡π–Ύ π—†π—ˆπ—π—‚π–Ύ 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗂 π—€π—ˆπ— 𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—…
π—†π—Žπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—† 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗂𝖼𝖾 π—Œπ—„π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€
π–½π—’π—Œπ—‰π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ό
π—π—‚π—Œπ–½π—ˆπ—† 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—π–Ίπ—…
π—Œπ–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—Œπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
π—‹π—ˆπ—ˆπ–Ώπ—π—ˆπ—‰ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ & 10𝗄 γ‚·οΈŽ
π—“π—ˆπ—ˆπ—† 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖺/𝗇
update!
update again lol

π–½π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 π—ˆπ—Žπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾? (π–Όπ—ˆπ—…π—…π–Ίπ–»)

19.2K 293 556
By pandas-and-peaches

♪despair- leo.

y/n~ your name

c/n~ crush's name

b/f/n~ best friend's name

b/f/h/c~ best friend's hair colour

♡︎

I don't want to be at this party.

It's only been a couple of hours but I'm already feeling extremely lost and out of place.

The only reason I'm here in the first place is because it's B/F/N's birthday party and I have to be here. She'd been planning it for months and I don't want to disappoint her.

~a few months ago~

"Come on Y/N!" B/F/N whined as she tugged on my arm.

"B/F/N I love you and all but you know how much I hate parties- and let go of my arm!"

B/F/N pouted and released me. She began painting her remaining fingernails a pastel pink colour as she gave me a withering look.

"I've let you off the hook so many times Y/N. I think it's time for you to step out of your comfort zone and come to my party."

I adamantly shook my head and put my earphones back in. The volume turned up as loud as possible to block out B/F/N's whines.

I felt someone grab my earphones and yank them out.

"Ouch! B/F/N what was that for?"

"You know what it's for! Just please come to my party Y/N. I need you there." She emphasised the word 'need' as she stared right into me.

"Fine I'll go. Only for you though- don't get any ideas."

B/F/N squealed and hugged me as tightly as possible, smearing her nail colour onto me in the process.

"You're not gonna regret it Y/N! Just wait and see."

~Back to the present~

"Come to the party she said! I won't regret it she said!" I muttered as I pushed my way through the crowd. I wrapped my arms self-consciously around myself. I'd made the mistake of letting B/F/N choose my dress and she'd just gone and chosen the tightest and shortest one she could find.

I made my way over to the bar in order to get a drink of water. I was feeling incredibly light-headed.

The bartender handed me my glass and I leaned against the counter whilst taking in my surroundings. Most people were either very drunk, dancing on tables or making out with each other rather obviously in corners of the room.

I shuddered. This was definitely not my scene. I should've just stayed at home and pretended I was sick.

I looked around the room for B/F/N. I needed to let her know that I was going and had had enough. I caught a glimpse of long, B/F/H/C hair somewhere on the other side of the room.

"That must be her." I thought as I set my glass down and started to make my way over to her. I felt someone roughly bump against me and I fell face first onto their chest.

"If ya wanted my attention ya should've just said." A slurred voice mused at me.

The guy was very tall and blond. He had a drink in one hand and a fistful of money in the other. He smirked at me and leaned in closer so he could get a proper look at my face.

My nose scrunched up in disgust. He reeked of alcohol and perfume. He must've been messing around with some other girl before me.

"You're quite pretty." He breathed as he pulled me closer to him. I felt an unwanted hand snake around my waist and I gasped out in shock.

"L-let go!" I tried to say but he didn't hear me nor listen.

"Why don't we go upstairs and continue this there?" He asked as he leaned in closer.

I closed my eyes. This was like a nightmare I couldn't wake up from. I really should've just stayed at home.

"Hey let go of her. She doesn't want to do anything with you."

I opened my eyes to see my childhood crush C/N. I say childhood but I still secretly have feelings for him, even though I try to deny it.

The other boy just scowled and let me go. I yelped and was thrown to the ground.

"This isn't any of ya business ya little shit." He growled. He lifted one hand up.

Oh my god. Is he going to punch him?

"C/N no!" I felt myself cry out but my voice easily got drowned out by the pumping music.

As if in slow motion I watched as the boy swung his fist towards C/N's face. I could hardly watch. However, to my surprise C/N just simply caught his fist with his hand and threw him to the floor.

A couple of party goers turned to look in our direction as C/N just turned around and walked towards me.

The other boy was cursing and holding his fist, which was bleeding. I couldn't believe C/N had done that.

"Are you ok?" He asked extending his hand out to me.

I nodded and accepted his hand. I shakily stood up and smoothed out my dress. I was shivering.

C/N looked down at me and shrugged off his jacket.

"You look cold." He muttered as a light blush formed on his cheeks.

I felt myself turn bright red as he stood behind me and placed it over my shoulders. It was really big on me but it felt nice...and soft.

"Thanks."

C/N looked around the room and ran a hand through his hair. He seemed to be the only other sober person here.

He leaned in closer to me. I could feel his breath against my cheek.

"Do you wanna get out of here? I know of a rooftop bit that no one uses anymore. And-"

He bit his lip as he thought. "The view's nice at this time of night."

"That really does sound nice." I thought. "It would be a nice escape from this party and- I could spend time with C/N. As friends of course."

I smiled and felt him put an arm protectively around my shoulders as he lead me to the rooftop. No matter how many times I told myself that we were just hanging out as friends a part of me wanted something more.

"What are you thinking about?" C/N asked, a bemused expression on his face.

"You."

"Nothing really."

C/N glanced at me curiously.

"Ok."

♡︎

this was a collab with liablueheart and part 2 is up in her book!

~peachy x

(1123 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 286 31
Although we have finally reunited, it isn't the same anymore... Do you remember me, the moments we spent together, the feelings we've shared? Will yo...
49.1K 1K 26
This handbook covers the basics of reality shifting as well as more in-depth aspects of it. It is perfect for beginners who don't know where to start...
69.6K 1.9K 43
Jeanette and Simon are best friends. When Alvin starts developing a close friendship with her, the two brothers seem to spark off tension. Jeanette s...
40.8K 3K 20
Jungkook is recently heartbroken, but his parents are determined to push him onto a "better path". With nothing else to lose, Jungkook agrees to marr...