Fallin

By naaddiiee_

(Stay's Prequel) Is the school's nerd worthy of love? Or is there someone worthy of her love? 2020. More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 [ M ]
25 [ M ]
26
27 [ Final ]
Happy halloween! 👻🎃

1

12.2K 266 140
By naaddiiee_

"Watch where you're going stupid!" A petite woman wearing a cheerleader uniform yelled, glaring at Roseanne.

"Sorry." The tall blonde mumbled, fixing her thick glasses.

"Fucking nerd!" The cheerleader spat, walking away.

"Hey Chae, are you okay?" Jisoo, the nerd's best friend asked. Crouching down to help pick up her scattered things on the floor.

"Yeah I'm good" The blonde smiled, completely shrugging off that little scenario from earlier.

"Melanie is such a bitch!" Jisoo cussed.

"I'm used to it Chu, I've been called a lot of names throughout College." The girl nonchalantly said.

"Yeah, but still." Jisoo argued.

"Why do you always let them bully you like that? For years, Chae." Jisoo, looked at her.

"I want a peaceful life Chu, I don't want to pick up a fight." Roseanne reasoned out.

"It's not picking up a fight, it's defending yourself Chaechae." Jisoo reminded, and Rosé smiled at Jisoo for calling her by her favorite nickname.

"I can handle it, don't worry about me too much." She reassures her, patting her best friend's back.

"Let's go grab lunch?" Roseanne asked, leading the both of them to the huge, crowded cafeteria.

---

"I'll have the soup please." Roseanne thanked the server, grabbing her tray to go back to their table.

"Watch out!" But before Rosé could even halt her movements, her front collided with a small girl, splashing the latter with her soup.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry I'm such a klutz." Rosé gasped, shaking her head after.

"You bitch! You're so stupid!" An angry girl beside her screamed.

"Melanie stop, it's not that of a big deal." The small girl replied, taking off her jacket.

Roseanne could not believe her eyes, from all the people here in this University, why does it have to be the Jennie Kim, who she bumps into.

"I'm really, really sorry." The blonde sincerely apologized, not knowing what to do.

"It's fine, it was an accident." Jennie Kim smiled at her.

"I'm sorry in behalf of Melanie for calling you stupid." Jennie shyly replied, scratching the back of her head.

"Oh, no it's not a problem. I've been called that 12 times today, no biggie." Chaeyoung blabbered nervously.

"Wait, really?" Jennie asked in shock, making Rosé nods.

"Why?"

"To be honest, I don't know anymore." She smiled widely like an idiot. After all, Jennie Kim is her ultimate crush.

The blonde could feel Melanie's piercing eyes shooting towards her like daggers, she laughed nervously, no awkwardly.. or maybe both.

"I ah, I'm sorry again Jennie. If you would excuse me, sorry." Chaeyoung bowed slightly, sprinting away from the two faster than Usain Bolt.

"You would not believe it!" Chaeyoung gushed, shaking a little.

"Tell me about it." Jisoo eyed her, munching her fries.

This is all too familiar to Jisoo, for whenever the younger girl say that phrase, she usually does something dumb after.

"I, was my usual self.." Rosé started..

"You mean your usually clumsy self?" Jisoo clarified, much to the dismay of the younger girl.

"But carry on." Jisoo replied, judging her best friend.

"So as I was saying, I was my usual self, falling in line trying to buy food." She recounted, giggling like an idiot.

"And when I was on my way here, I bumped into Jennie." Chaeyoung nervously chuckled.

"What? Jennie? The Jennie Kim?" Jisoo looked at her in disbelief, the latter nodded.

"Are you serious? Jennie, your long time crush?" Jisoo shouted.

"Shh, tone down your voice!" Rosé demanded.

"What's wrong anyway? Almost everybody has a crush on Jennie."

"Yeah but I'm Roseanne, the dumb, clumsy, school nerd." Rosé frowned, looking sad.

"They already hate me. If they find that out, they'll have more reasons to make fun of me."

"Aww Chae, if only I could do something to make your College life less miserable, I would." The older girl held her hand, comforting her.

"What do you mean? You being my friend made my life less miserable Chu." Rosé smiled, leaning on her friend's shoulder.

"Love you." Jisoo murmured.

"Love you too."

---

"Alright, now sit beside your group mate and start doing the exercises, you only have 45 minutes to do it." Mr. Clinton, a bald teacher nearly in his 40's who always wear an old fashioned reading glasses announced, making a certain someone scoot closer to the nerdy Roseanne.

"Hi!" The stranger timidly greeted.

Roseanne, who never bothered to look at her partner replied with a simple nod, she's so engrossed with reading and finishing the exercises that she forgot to acknowledge the fact that someone finally chose her to be their partner.

"Can you move a little bit, I can't work properly." Rosé whispered, her eyes never leaving the thick book in front of her.

"Ah yeah sure" The stranger replied, giving her some space to work on.

"Though that should be a group activity." The girl sitting beside her reminded.

"Yeah, now go to your partner and stop bugging me." The blonde blurted out.

"But you're my partner." The girl replied, making Chaeyoung just realize it.

"Oh." She shrugged off.

"Oh!" She exclaimed after, finally getting the stranger's point.

"I am so sorry, I'm just not used to having partners at anything." Rosé laughed, turning to face the stranger sitting beside her.

The blonde smiled widely, thinking about someone finally being so kind enough to want to be partnered with her.

"Jennie?" Roseanne whispered in disbelief, blinking her eyes a couple of times, trying to process if the situation was a reality or a dream.

"You're real?" Rosé blurted out, making Jennie confused.

Jennie lightly shook her head, not getting what Rosé just meant. "I mean yeah, I guess."

"I mean is it real? That you're my partner?" Chaeyoung asked with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Yeah, I did ask the professor if I could be partnered up with you." The shorter girl admitted.

"No problem there actually, he said nobody was ever partnered with you." She sadly stated, uncomfortable of what she had just said.

"Oh no, no. It's not that nobody was ever partnered with me, it's just that they don't wanna be paired with me." Chaeyoung laughed.

"I mean come on, I'm the school's biggest nerd." Chaeyoung chuckled but Jennie did not like it.

Jennie did not like the fact that Rosé could just smile at those words like she's used to it, like it's nothing to her.

"Mr. Clinton gave us 45 minutes but I can finished this in 30, so you don't have anything to do but sit there and do your thing." Rosé smiled, shifting her attention back to the book in front of her though she must admit, focusing is hard, specifically because of the brunette sitting beside her.

If you would asked Chaeyoung, the exercises were a piece of cake, she would be finished doing all those in 20 but she needs a little more time to glance at the girl beside her and internally scream.

"But this..." Jennie emphasized, pointing at the book "This is my thing."

"Oh." Rosé whispered.

"You wanna help?" She asked.

"What do you mean I wanna help? Of course, it's our activity together." Jennie raised her brows.

"It's just that, I'm used to people like you just sitting there scrolling through their phone while they wait for the period to end. I was used to making all the work, so this is a first."

"People like me?" Jennie asked, scooting closer to Roseanne.

"Yeah, like you who's famous, rich, beautiful..." Roseanne enumerated though the last word came out more of a whisper.

"Well I'm not them, I'm just Jennie, and I'm gonna help you with these." Jennie insisted, reaching for the book and placing it in the middle of the table.

"Okay, but you only get to answer three, I don't wanna get a B." Chaeyoung smiled while Jennie clutched her heart, feigning hurt.

"Hey I may not be a genius like you but my grades are pretty descent."

"Alright, whatever you say." Rosé giggled, swooning over Jennie's adorableness.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I ruined your beautiful jacket." Chaeyoung offered an apologetic smile but Jennie just shrugged it off.

"It's not a big deal, stop worrying about it." Jennie reassured her, to then shift her focus on the activity at hand.

---

"You will not believe believe it!" Chaeyoung yelled, running towards Jisoo happily.

"Okay geez, chill. What did you do this time?" Jisoo asked, quirking her eyebrows.

"I didn't do anything!" Rosé quickly replied, sounding a little defensive.

"Okay, I'm listening." Jisoo never gets tired of listening to Rosé, she always find her daily life stories amusing, on the contrary of her boring one.

"Jennie Kim."

"What did you do to Jennie this time?" Jisoo cut the blonde off even before she can continue.

"No!"

"I mean yeah I'm stupid, but not that stupid." Chaeyoung laughed.

"Jennie Kim was paired with me on history earlier." Rosé bragged, wiggling her brows playfully.

"Wow, someone being paired to you is already shocking let alone Jennie Kim." Jisoo replied in awe.

"Today's your lucky day, I guess." Jisoo smiled, giving Roseanne a two thumbs up.

"I know right? Nobody and I mean nobody can ruin my day." Rosé smiled.

"Hey nerd! The cheer's coach is looking for you, go to their lockers!" A senior yelled.

"Now what do they need you for??" Jisoo frowned.

"No offense Chaechae, but do they even care about you?" Jisoo noted.

"None taken Chu, but I gotta see Ms. Sanders. Maybe, just maybe, she need something from me."

"But we're on our way home, you promised we would eat dinner together." Jisoo pouted, sitting down the nearby bench.

"And we will, don't worry this won't take long. Wait for me here okay?" Rosé smiled before sprinting away.

---

"Hello?" Roseanne called, opening the door to the cheerleaders lockers.

"Ms. Sanders I'm here."

"Oh, hey nerd." A tanned brunette greeted Rosé.

"Ms. Sanders is in the comfort room, middle cubicle."

"Thank you Olivia." Rosé smiled, excusing herself.

Rosé entered the small rest room calling out for the teacher, but she's been standing outside the cubicle for the last two minutes without earning a reply from the coach.

Rosé decided to open the middle cubicle only to find out that no one was occupying it, and what caught Rosé's eyes was a small sticky note sticking from the head of the trash bin.

When Rosé was about to reach for it, a girl pushed her towards the toilet bowl, locking her inside.

"Hey! Help! Is anyone there?" Rosé yelled, banging the door loudly.

"Please anyone? Is anyone there?" Rosé helplessly yelled with all her might.

Rosé heard a couple of girls giggling and when she look upwards, she saw the three cheerleaders laughing at her.

"How does it feel like to be stupid on a daily basis, Roseanne?" Olivia asked, smirking.

"Eww Olivia never say that name, it's disgusting." Louise rolled her eyes.

"Enough girls, lets just give nerdy here, her little present." Melanie giggled, like the bitch that she is.

A pile full of trash were spilled on Rosé and a bucket of cold water after.

"Now she looked like a wet duck." Olivia noted.

"An ugly, smelly, wet duck to be precise." Louis added.

"Now you now how to never mess with me and my... things." Melanie emphasized.

"Let's go girls." Melanie ordered.

"Ciao stupida."

"Keep up the dumb work, bitch."

"Don't worry we'll leave the door open for you." Olivia winked, giving Rosé a flying kiss.

All Rosé could do was to stand up and pick herself up, wiping her tears from falling down her cheeks. She still needs to see her best friend, she shouldn't be able to see her crying. Nobody should, not the bullies, not her best friend, not her family.

---

"Where are you? I'm starting to get worried?" Jisoo's voice was laced with concern while talking on the phone with her best friend.

"No worries chu, I'm right behind you." Chaeyoung replied.

"Oh my God!" Jisoo exclaimed, looking at the drenched blonde smiling widely behind her.

"What happened to you?" Jisoo asked, waiting patiently for Rosé to answer.

"I— doing the work with Ms. Sanders was tough. I cleaned the bathroom of the cheerleaders room. Then I tripped, hence this." Rosé laughed.

"I don't believe you." Jisoo squinted her eyes at Rosé, not buying her lie.

Rosé heaved a sigh, eventually giving up. "The cheers made fun of me again." She confesses.

"I knew it!" Jisoo angrily yelled.

"Why would they do that to you?" Jisoo asked.

"Maybe I overstepped my boundaries or something like that, I don't know." Chaeyoung shrugged off.

"What boundaries? What are they? Owners of the world? I'm gonna make sure to slap their faces." Jisoo snapped.

"Calm down Chu, I'm okay." Rosé smiled, showing her an okay sign.

"Come on, let's go home."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 724 13
I'm a girl. I love a girl. And I'm okay with that. Lisrene Story 叫 花子 Jan 19th 2022
58.5K 2.5K 38
What if the person you beg for love before but rejected you several times suddenly asked you to come back and love her again. Jennie Kim and Park Cha...
15.7K 772 21
"Don't cry, My Rose." "I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to," "I understand, love," ---- Roseanne Park is a chef and an owner of a restaurant named Chae...
159K 4.4K 23
🔞⚠️ Jennie Ruby Jane Kim seemingly has everything. She is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But sh...