•Memories• ||D.M.||

Oleh ihaveamassiveshlong

[discontinued] ((DRACO MALFOY X READER)) "Hello, Malfoy." Nathaniel Greene greeted. "I was just asking (Y/n)... Lebih Banyak

An Introduction
1. Snakes
2. Evil Twin
3. Swept Away
4. Team Slytherin
5. Peanuts at the Circus
7. Falafel
8. Fightclub Backyard
9. Bro I'm Sorry
10. Call the Nurse
11. Shes's Something Else
(YEAR TWO) 12. Lock the Door Next Time
13. What Team?
14. Oh, I know! Team Jeristina
15. Change Hits like a Semitruck
16. Fuck a Chapter Name We Got Art
17. Guardian "Angel"
18. Redo Party
19. Donna is Mean :(
20. The Beginings of all Things Horrible
21. What were they Feeding Him in Paris?!
22. Crazy Cat Lady
(YEAR 3)23. Passing Grade
24. Adoption
25. Wheeeee
26. Reunion
27. Bite Back
28. His Blood-Ink Princess
29. Going on a Trip
(BONUS CHAPTER) 30. Ice Ice Babies
31. Her Intuition
32. Rock Step
33. Merry
34. Kiwi
35. Coward
36. For A Day
37. Superior Kitty
38. No Mimes?
39. Charades
40. Okay
41. Pandora's Box
42. Fuck It
43. Games
(YEAR 4) 44. For his Sunflower
45. Parakeet
46. Meathead+Meatball
47. D Wars
48. Their Love Died in Paris
49. Furious
50. (Part 1) Jeremy Webber
51. (Part 2) Golden Links
52. Burrito Blanket
53. Oh Brother
54. A Piece of Paper Can't Kill Our Love
55. Muffin Top
56. Mama Bear
57. Inside Jokes
58. Chaos Killed the Dionasaurs
59. Law 842
(YEAR 5) 60. Snake Charmer
61. Sarcasm and Rudeness
62. Thunder Dome
63. Baby Cousin
64. Mon Amour
65. They
66. Bedtime Story
67. Outside the Box and On the Pages
68. Wonder Who its From
69. Haha Look at What Chapter Number we're On
70. Sleepovers and Fighting God
71. Secret Tunnel
72. Through the Mountiannn
74. The Boys who have Everything
75. Social Distancing
76. Bagel
77. Shame
78. Fangirl
79. Black and White
80. jeristina :)
81. Squeeeeak
82. City
83. Coffee Breath
84. Get Decked
85. On Her Terms
(YEAR SIX) 86. Hair Gel
87. Soup
88. Flashbacks
89. Hope is Lost
90. Change (Part 1)
91. Change (part 2)
92. Ho-Ho-No
93. The Boy Who Cried Christmas Demons
94. Search Party
95. Frozen Over
96. We are(nt) Family!
97. Until I Can't
98. I Ate Him for Breakfast
99. Making Headlines Twice
Some Ending Notes

6. Toilet Water

1.2K 30 0
Oleh ihaveamassiveshlong

"It's leviosa not leviosar!" I chuckled from the back as Hermione picked on Ron.
"I can't get it!" Chris cried out as the doors opened.
"Ah, yes. Thank you for coming on your free period boys, I thought that you could help out the first years with the spell that took you both a month to actually learn." Professor Flitwick teased as Chris and I remained focused on our work.
"Is that the Gryffindor that made that huge scene last month?" Christina and I made dangerous eye contact, unsure.
"That's the cute Hufflepuff boy with the strange hair."
We gave each other the look of two soldiers having a moment before getting shot.
"Sup, kid. Do you need-"
"I don't need any help from a boy with a baseball cap on at Hogwarts." Draco mouthed off.
"Bold words for having that hair, kid..." Jay shook his head before moving on.
"Need help, Chris?" The soft voice of Jeremy rung from Chris's left, and she gasped, her face turning red.
My mouth was in a wide shocked smile as he grabbed her hand, gently placing her index finger over the shaft.
Of. Her. Wand.
Don't be gross...
"You were saying it right..." he whispered as he focused a bit, closing one eye and leaning over to her level.
"You weren't holding it right, that's the thing." He was now whispering in her ear and she looked like she might explode.
"JEREMY GRAY, OFF MY SISTER!"
It was like slow motion as a shoe came flying, hitting Jeremy square in the nose.
"I was helping her, you ass!"
The professor sighed and pointed to the door. "Thank you for your help..." he said with pure sadness.
Christina got the spell the try after.
---
"I told her I was sorry-"
"Hey Harry, Ron... have you seen my sister?" I asked as I went up to their table.
Harry crosses his arms and turned to his friend. "Have we, Ron?" He asked angrily.
"What'd he do?" I matched his pose with crossed arms.
"Told her that she's annoying and has no friends." Harry tattled.
"You twat!"
Ron looked at Harry with wide eyes.
"Well, where'd she go?!" I began to draw eyes.
"She's in the girls bathroom... crying." Ron muttered out.
"When did this happen?"
"Afternoon..."
"She's been in the bloody bathroom all afternoon on Halloween?!" I gasped and ran out towards the bathroom.
I entered and ran to each stall, until I heard sniffling from the one at the end.
"Mionie?" I whispered.
She stopped, "Liz?" She sobbed out.
"Hey, it's me. I'm right here, okay?" It usually seemed like she was the one leading the way for me, being more logical and put together. But it was my time to shine whenever she was hurt, or upset.
Being older by 16 minutes is still being older, and though we're not identical, we still feel everything the other feels just as hard.
"Is it true? Do I have any friends?" She sniffled.
"Are you kidding me? Christina is your friend, Harry is your friend... Ron is your friend but he's a moron." I joked and she laughed between her cries.
"And even if you didn't have these people, you have your sister."
"It's different, you wouldn't be here if we weren't sisters. You have to be my sister..." she continued.
"And I wouldn't give it up for anything. We'd have each other even if we didn't share blood."
A long pause.
The stall unlocked and I got off the floor.
"Ugh, wash your face." I teased as a loud noise from outside interrupted her laugh.
Another loud bang made us both turn back into the stall, sticking our heads out as a giant troll emerged from the door, and caught a glimpse of us.
His giant club cams smashing into the stalls farthest from us, getting closer as I grabbed her hand.
"Hermione, run!" One of the Gryffindor boys yelled as I left from the stall and pulled her and I under the sinks as her friends uselessly pelted wood at the creature.
It turned to us and lifted its club, and I pulled her into me, spinning so I was protecting her.
The sink next to us exploded with water, and I held tighter.
The next thing I saw was Harry riding the club of the troll, and I gasped in fear as he went straight up his nose.
"Ugh..." I groaned as Hermione peaked out.
The troll grabbed Harry and was now holding him by the leg.
"Ron!" Hermione called. "Swish and flick!"
Son of a-
"Wingardum Leviosa!" He called, the club rising above its head.
"Holy fuck, you killed a troll!" I yelled as Hermione and I cautiously tiptoed around it and met up with Ron as Harry joined us.
"I think it's just knocked out."
The door burst open.
"What is this?!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

351K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
115K 5K 55
"You're such a prick! I knew you hadn't really changed. You're just back to your old ways, torturing me." Harry can still feel Draco's hand around hi...
203K 4.7K 55
My eyes glazed over the tall boy, taking in every detail of his face. His expression was marked with concentration and vulnerability as he recalled t...
1.9K 95 35
"Her hair floated in the air as she spun and danced across the floor, with the boy she despises the most. At this moment she did not give a damn, she...