Worth Fighting For (Completed...

By NiranjanaNepol

You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this... More

1 Heart Beat
Untitled Part 2
3 By hook or by crook
4 Path to the Destiny
5 Change of plan
6 Yours Husband
7 Outrage
8 Two Options
9 Faint- Hearted Girl
10 Spur
11 Gust of Air
12 Butterflies Again
13Heart Feel
14 Downpour on the Desert
15 Showing Happiness
16 Evil's Entry
17 Examination
18 My Mom's Heart
19 Life Taking Moment
20 Devi Maiya's Grace
21 Is that Asha's Job?
22 Expressive Eyes
23 He knows the Truth
24 I Love You a Loooot
25 Poisoned Food
26 Possessive Monster
27 Boomerang
28 I Knew...
29 Difference...
30 Saree
31 Saree
32 She is my wife
33 Queen
34 Angered Child
35 Reason
36 Consultation
37 Romantic Arnavji
39 Temple Visit
40 Heart Feel
41 Mother's place
42 Hearty Feeling
43 Order...
44 What Tomorrow?
45 Atonement
46 The Diamond Ring
47 Forgiveness
48 Spoilt Brat
49 Unknown Side
50 The Phone Call
51 Acceptance
52 The New Couple
53 Judgement
54 Last Part
55 Epilogue

38 Unexpected Peck

6.8K 396 30
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 38 

Aman's mind enlightened as his mobile lightened with Tina's name. He attended it with a lot of expectations.

Aman: Hello...

Tina: Amanji... I want to tell you something very serious.

Aman(curiously): Yeah...

Tina: My mother is hiding in our house.

Aman: Hiding? How do you know if she is hiding?

Tina: Rahim Kaka told us.

Aman: Us? Means, Arvind sir also knows?

Tina: Yeah, he asked me to convey the message to Bhai.

Aman: Hmm...

Tina: I couldn't meet you in person because Dad is not at home. So, I have to be here to watch her.

Aman: Thank you so much for your effort.

Tina: Do you want me to do anything recording this?

Aman: Just watch her. Inform me if she goes anywhere.

Tina: No... I won't let her go anywhere.

Aman: No... don't be careless. She may have some plans.

Tina: Let it be anything... I don't let anything happen by her wish.

Aman: Listen, we will take care of her. You please don't get involved.

Tina: Whyyyy...? Everything happened because of her. Not anymore.

She disconnected the call, not wanting to hear more. Aman looked at the phone, raising his eyebrows. He chuckled. No matter Tina is watching her mother or not, Aman's men were already there... around Malik house, watching... How Tina knows what Arnav's manager capable is?

RM

Arnav slowed down his steps, seeing an album in Khushi's hands. She was looking at the album curiously. She got excited, seeing Arnav's childhood pics. Khushi smiled at him with the same excitement.

Khushi: Arnavji, come fast... see this...

Arnav sat beside her.

Arnav: From where did you get it?

Khushi: Form the storeroom.

Arnav: Why did you go to the storeroom?

Khushi: To take a big size plate to do Pooja.

Arnav: Ohh...

Khushi started asking questions about the photographs. Arnav answered her, when and where the pics were captured. There was a pic, I which Arnav was with Ratna. It was captured in a Temple it seemed. It looked so pleasant.

Khushi: What Temple is this Arnavji?

Arnav: It's my mother's family Temple which is located in my mother's native village.

Khushi: Mother's village? Where it is?

Arnav: It's nearly 70 km from here.

Khushi: That's where your mother lived?

Arnav: Yeah... we had been going there every year.

Khushi: Shall we go there?

She asked excitedly.

Arnav(nodding yes): Ok... we will go tomorrow.

Khushi: Tomorrow?

Arnav(seriously): It seems you are bothering about our first night?

Khushi(stammering): No... I... just...

Arnav: This trip won't stop our first night.

He whispered.

Khushi: I have some work...

She took darting steps to leave...

Arnav: Khushi....

She stopped jerking... she turned slowly.

Arnav: I want to ask you something.

Khushi: What?

Arnav: I have forgotten what you said about wearing saree... what was that?

Khushi: ohh... you said I'm a small girl...

Arnav: Ohh... to show yourself a BIG girl, you are draping saree...

He asked with a smirk, looking at her milky waist. Khushi turned opposite to him gulping.

Arnav extended his hand and beckoned her. Khushi gave her hand slowly. He gently pulled her towards him. She was about to sit on the bed, Arnav gathered her in his arms and took her on his lap. Khushi's heart ran with a sound of an express train. She was fiddling with her saree pallu. Arnav over-drew her ear by his index finger. Khushi flinched to her right side. Arnav lowered his hand and touched her waist. This time she flinched to her left side.

Arnav: Why are you nervous? Don't you want a junior?

He asked her caressing her ear by his lips.

Arnav: Do you think, getting a junior is as simple as making jalebis?

Pushing him on the bed, Khushi got down from his lap. She tried to run but she got stuck as Arnav was clutching her saree pallu. He smirked at her, raising his left eyebrows. In no time, he pulled her towards him. She fell on him losing her balance. He rotated her beneath him on the bed.

Arnav: I can't understand... when I was not ready for intimacy, you were behind me, asking for junior. But now, when I'm eager to intimate, you are nervous. Why?

Khushi: I don't know why you are acting like this.

Arnav(huskily): Like what?

Khushi: Like... shockingly... embarrassingly...

Arnav: Get used to it because couple talks would be like this, in fact, more openly.

Khushi: Is it necessary to talk about everything in open?

Arnav: Then what? I can't just bring my wife on the bed... and do CHAKACHAK in haste...

Khushi eyes went wider than wider.

Arnav: Verbal conversation adds spice to practical... makes couple close, you know?

Khushi: I don't know...

Arnav: That's why I'm here to teach you.

Khushi: You can teach me later.

Arnav(cutting her): Ohhh what now?

Khushi: You said, you will send a car to pick my friend Preeto?

Arnav: Day after tomorrow morning Mohan will go to Lucknow to bring her. Ok?

Khushi: Preeto's mother won't send her with an unknown man.

Arnav: But why?

Khushi: Lucknow people are not so broad-minded.

Arnav: Ok... Uditha will also go with him.

Khushi: Mmm...

Arnav: I have sorted your problem... for that you have to give me something in return.

Khushi: What?

Arnav: Put something...

He showed his cheek. Khushi slapped his cheek playfully.

Arnav: What the...

Arnav glare became softened as Khushi cupped his cheek softly. She could see him melting. Tossing him on the bed, she pecked the corner of his lips delicately, making his blood cells rush erotically.

Khushi: I had given something in return. You will get remaining tomorrow night.

She ran out of the room. Arnav closed his eyes, lying on the bed. Taking a long breath he tried to come out of the unexpected peck of Khushi.

To be continued...

Next update available on Inkitt

Temple visit

Arnav and Khushi were looking at each other, lying on the bed, very close. They were facing each other. Arnav tucked her hair smilingly. He palmed her cheek softly. Khushi kept her palm over his, not wanting him to take it away.

Arnav: We have to go to the temple tomorrow morning.

Khushi: Mmm...

Getting close to him, she snuggled into his chest. Arnav wrapped her in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
78.8K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
77.5K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
447K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...