Without You | Hwang Hyunjin |

By mikaellamiah

"as long as your here with me, let's just make some great memories" Date started: 4/30/2020 Date published: ... More

HELLO!
-welcome to school biach-
-senpai notices me-

- a new friend - (1/2)

23 1 28
By mikaellamiah

Warning:
Very weird content ;>>
And a bit long chap lol

-----------------------

Hyunjin's POV:

"YAAAAAH" Changbin yelled at Minho

"I thought you always say YOoOoH" jeongin said, almost losing his shit-
I MEAN his laughter.

"Shut up kid, your not involved here" Changbin said pointing at jeongin. He looks so pissed

"What's wrong with the two again" Woojin asked while sipping his soda.

"Minho hyung took Changbin's gyu!" Jeongin exclaimed.

"Where is my precious gyu YoU SoN of a bitCh" Changbin said while holding Minho's collar.

"Changbin, Jeongin is here, oh my god"
Seungmin said while covering Jeongin's ears.

"OH MY GOOOOOD, SHE TOOK ME TO THE SKYYYY" Jisung yelled

"OH MY GOD, SHE SHOWED ME ALL THE STAAAARS" Jeongin continued and Both of them continue the song.

"My god, you guys are so chaotic" I said while playing games on my phone.

A typical day with these guys is so fucking chaotic.
Believe me I can't even sleep at our dorm cause of Seungmin and Changbin fighting.
Woojin almost threw them out of the window.
I will always ask why don't he continue it, so that the dorm will have peace.

"Look, Jisung told me to hide gyu cause you lost his favorite necklace"
Minho said in defense, raising both of his hands up.
"You FilThY sQuIrrEL-"
Changbin said and marched to where jisung is.
Jisung then hid behind Jeongin.
"HyunG PleaSe I DonT wannA DiE-"
Jisung said as Changbin grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to the corner.
"GiVe me BacK mY GyU" he said as he been shaking Jisung, making him dizzy.

"As we see here a very angry Changbin is attacking a wild squirrel, angry cause of his lost gyu, will he use his powers called AegYo or his power of DaKnEsS"
Jeongin said and laughed the hell out.

"I teached my child right" Woojin said and chuckled of how Jeongin behaves with his hyungs.

"I thought he was my child?" a familiar voice exclaimed from behind.
We all look back seeing Chan with a guy, a familiar one.
"Hi guysss" Chan said, the guy behind him was hiding, he looked shy.
"Oh guys, this is Felix, I just met him at my Math class, he may be shy at first but he'll get loud if your close to him" he said and showed Felix which is hiding behind Chan.
"Hi" Felix said
"HELLO!" all of said in chorus
Chan sat next to Seungmin as Felix followed Chan and do the same thing.

"Hi my name is Woojin"
Woojin started
"I'm Minho" minho said
"Minhoe?" Felix said, I think he is not Korean so yeah.
"No not like the hoe as in 'ho' " Chan explained
"AaH I'm so sorry, I'm from Australia so yeah"
Felix said.
"I'm Hyunjin, the short guy over there at the corner is Changbin, while the other one who is been abused by Changbin and has fluffy cheecks is Jisung, and the guy who is over there is Seungmin and lastly the guy over there hugging Woojin is Jeongin" I said and smiled.

"Hey I'm not short I'm vertically challenged" Changbin said in a pissed tone.
"horizontally challenged as well" Seungmin said and jisung wheezed.

"Wow you guys are a lot, I think I need name tags" Felix said as he memorize each one of us' names.

"You know what else is more than a lot, Nct mannn!" Jeongin said in a swag tone.

"Right, I know that" Felix said and laughed

"So umm tell us about yourself?" Woojin asked while still hugging Jeongin.

"Ummm I'm Felix Lee, or maybe Lee Yongbok, but please don't call me in that name. I can dance, I have a deep voice, oh and also I can do a mosquito voice" He said
And he did the weird yet amazing mosquito voice. I say its cute.
"As you can say fellas we are aussie buddies" Chan said and wrapped his arms to Felix while saying
'AuSsIe aUssIe AssUiE oi Oi Oi, yeEt yEeT yEeT"

Lmao I wish I could understand that.
but naahh I need more time to understand and speak English.
"Hey Felix! Are you free tomorrow after school?" Minho asked.
"Well yeah" Felix answered
"Well if you want, we are gonna go to the arcade" Minho said
"Well of course I'm in" he happily said.
"YeeEeEyy" Jeongin exclamied

"WheRe the fuCk did YoU hiD gyU!" Changbin said still forcing Jisung to
Tell him where is his lost gyu.

"Changbin, Jeongin is here!" Chan said
"Chan what is bitch?" Jeongin asked put of the blue making everyone shocked.
"Did he just-"
Seungmin said
"Someone's crossing the border"
Minho added.
"this kid is still innocent" Felix said.
"Ok so bitch means-" Felix said and Chan just shove his hand and covered Felix's mouth.
"Don't even try it, try corrupting this child's mind or else" Chan said making Felix scared

"Okok I won't"
Felix said and raised both of his hands up in defense.
"HAHHAHA u cunt" Jeongin said
Making everyone shocked.
Even Woojin pretended to faint.
"Ok someone is really crossing his border"
I said making everyone fake crying.
"Where did you learn that Innie?"
Chan asked
"Well I was at the dorm doing nothing and I heard you yelled on your phone saying something else and I heard you said 'cunt' so-"
Jeongin said.
"Chan its all your fault, look what you did to my child, innocent my cutie child" Woojin said while hugging Jeongin, while doing a fake crying expression.

"I shouldn't just yelled on the phone" Chan said and scratched the back of his his head.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked
Cause I'm curious.

"Well y'all know i have this friend of mine, I got pissed because of him so yeah I was yelling at him on the phone"
Chan explained
"Well what is cunt Chan hyung"
Jeongin said while hugging Woojin.
"It means beautiful" Minho said
And Chan just mouthed a "what the fuck why would you do that" lmaoaoao
I can't.
"Felix what's your next class?" I said

"I have P.E." Felix said as he grabbed his Bag.
"Yooow same" I said and highfived Felix.

"We better get going Hyunjin" he said
And he went up and I followed him.
We went out of the classroom cause we always spend our free time there.
I know maybe we will get caught, but we have our ways.
"So Felix our P.E. is dodgeball so beware cause last time I almost die-"
I said and I was caught off cause of his reaction.
"WAIT YOU ALMOST DIED, IMMA KILL THAT GUY TELL ME WHO IS HE?" He said and which I was surprised.
"HHAHAH dont, actually Jisung is the one who hit me in the head" I said while awkwardly smiling while scratching the back of my head.

So yeah Jisung said he 'accidentally' hit me in the head and my handsome face.
He can ruin my beauty. You know I took care of this baby and he just slammed it with a ball. Oh hell no.
"You mean the guy who look like a squirrel?" He said.
"Yeah, don't worry its payback time" I said and smirked.
"Oh I know what your thinking man"
He snickered.

---------------
  P.E. Class
---------------

(A/N: so ayun na nga wala kameng dodgeball sa school namen. Ang alam ko lang ay magbatukan kayo ng bola ganern)

Hyunjin's POV:

I was with Felix while waiting for my other classmates.
I saw Chunja with Shiyeon they sat on the bench of the gym.
Jisung then came with Renjun.
As minutes pass we are all complete.
Our P.E. teacher then came last holding a ball.
"Ok y'all better not screw up like last time" he said as he puts the ball on the basket where all the other balls are,
We then went on our sides.
I am with Felix and Jisung at the other team.
This is perfect for my plan.

He counted on three
And blow his whistle signalling that our dodgeball time starts now.
We each all grabbed a ball and started throwing at each other.
I kept looking for Jisung.
That FilThy squIrrEl
I kept throwing balls on my opponent just to find Jisung.
As then on I found him at a great distance.
"Bingo" I whispered and smirked
I grabbed the ball which is lying on the ground.
I focused on my target.
I gained all the force I have and throw the ball.
Unfortunately it didn't hit Jisung.

I was shocked that I hit a girl.
It really hit her in the head so hard that she fell on the floor.
I ran to the girl, shit what have I've done.
That ball was for Jisung not this girl.
Her face was covered with her messy hair. She was shaking so bad.
I kinda played to rough.
I remove the hair from her face and I was so shocked of who the girl is.
It was Chunja.
All the other students stopped from throwing and walked to where I was.
"Oh my god Chunja" Shiyeon said as she held Chunja's hand, shaking it gently.
"Can you please help me bring her to the clinic?" She said and I nodded.
I carefully wrapped my arms
At her body and carried her.
I slowly stood up, carrying Chunja.
She is a bit heavy though.
Our teacher came to me with an worrying expression.
"Take her to the clinicHapTer

He said and blower his whistle which means the class is over. All the students went to the bench to get there stuff.
I was about to walk when suddenly shiyeon blocked me
I gave her a questioning look.
"What?"
I said

"As her friend I be also coming with you as well" she said in a serious face.
"ok then" I said and went on with Shiyeon to the clinic.

Ayun na nga may part two sa chapter na ito kase it will be long.
Sorry po sa boring cHapTer

Y'all watch road to kingdom
rookies are so goddamn good these days

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
204K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.7M 62K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
117K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. โ”โ” love island usa 2024, s6 โ”โ” kordell beckham x oc