THEIR STORY

By loveangel2020

TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEO... More

AUTHOR' NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
The Side story.
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
A NOTE OF APOLOGY
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
just a announcement
THANK YOU
CHAPTER 15
new story..
CHAPTER 16
THE NEW STORY
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Hi
A THANK YOU NOTE❤️❤️❤️
OH MY GOD....❤️❤️
HELLO AGAIN
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 9

1.6K 99 10
By loveangel2020

The Kids

The Pakpooms brought Myn and Lyn to their own house where the two couples lived with their children.

Though the girls where small....but they were a lot matured according to their. When they entered the house they felt a kind of emptiness as if life was lost in this house. The Pakpooms felt the same.

Mew and Gulf where waiting for the kids. When they saw each other... the kids ran towards them ....crying and hugging...

Mrs Pakpoom was in tears seeing her children in pain.

They have seen the girls crying in their sleep asking for their parents .....but they couldn't do anything.

But seeing Mew and Gulf together with the kids Mrs Pakpoom thought to herself... "my children are hardly 30 years... I wish they could settle down in life... Shia... what am I thinking...they still haven't got over their partner's death.... And I am thinking about settling their life again... I am such a bad mother..."

She said it a bit loud... Mr Pakpoom heard her. He said...

"Honey do you see...what I am seeing right now?"

Mr. and Mrs. Pakpoom saw a scene.. Mew and Gulf hugging their daughters together. Suddenly they felt that the house didn't look as dead as it looked when they came in.

"Yes My dear.." replied Mrs Pakpoom.. "but don't you think it's a bit too early for what we are thinking...its just been a month after Bright and Art passed away. We can't be that cruel...can we??

"I think you are right...Honey"... replied Mr Pakpoom with a sigh.

That night the family had dinner together...and left the four in their house. Mew...Gulf...Myn...Lyn....

Myn and Lyn went to bed ..and Mew and Gulf went to their rooms.... Both of them did not speak to one another....about what happened during the day.

Late at night both Mew and Gulf came running to the girls' room. They saw the sisters crying hugging each other taking Art and Bright's name

MYN: "Papa...please come back... please come back... I miss you...I love you...please come back !!!!!""

LYN: "Dad .... I don't want you to leave ....me and Papa... we cannot live without you..!!!! please come back....!!!!

Gulf ran towards Myn and Mew went to Lyn. They picked the girls up and embraced them in their arms .... Brushing their back.....to calm them down... once the girls calmed... they looked at Mew and Gulf.

Myn: "Papa ... you are back... I love you Papa Art.

Lyn: " Dad... you are back...I knew you cant leave me... Dada Bright.. I miss you soo much..... don't leave LYN again.

.....Mew and Gulf were taken aback.... They didn't expect this to happen .... They looked at each other...but broke their eye contact... and put the girls in bed.

They slowly left their daughters to sleep and went to their respective rooms....with their head hanging...

That night both of them couldn't sleep.

In the morning ..... the Girls were up early ......dressed themselves and went for breakfast. Mew and Gulf were both having morning coffee.....

The sisters saw Mew and Gulf at the table. It reminded them how they used to have a lively breakfast in the morning....with their Dads and Papas at the table..

They used to play with food... while Lyn used to run and Gulf would follow her to have cereal for breakfast. Lyn never liked cereal for breakfast.... Gulf would run after her... laughing ..telling her it was healthy....

Myn started to sob silently... seeing her elder sister cry.... Lyn couldn't stop herself and started to cry loudly

Hearing both of them cry....Mew and Gulf came running towards them...and gave them a hug.. They knew why the kids were crying...

Myn Said.. "I want Papa...Please Dad Bring Papa back"..............................................

Mrs Pakpoom was making breakfast ...and came running when she heard the girls crying.

What she saw and heard made her realize that thinking about getting the sons married wont be a bad thing. At least the kids will have both of them as their Dad and Papa. She quietly placed the breakfast on the table and asked the children to come for breakfast. She excused herself to find her beloved husband.

She found him at the terrace looking at nothing,.....with sadness in his eyes. She softly placed her hand on his shoulders and said...

"Honey.... I have something to discuss with you.... Regarding Mew and Gulf. Can you please keep your mind open when I will be talking." Her husband nodded.

She told him everything what she saw at the breakfast table.

Charlie heard everything from his wife and gave a heavy sigh.

Last night what he saw... was playing in his mind the whole night.

Margaret looked at her husband hoping he would say something.

But as Charlie didn't say anything she continued.

"Honey... I think we should get those two marry each other....not only for them....but for the girls. They need their Dada and Papa and also they need someone to be with them.....for the rest of their lives."

"Hmmmm I also think the same my love"... replied Charle.

"Should we talk to them about it??"

"No...not at this point. Lets talk to Mew's parents first."

"Mmmmmm... think you are right." ...."as far I know them....they won't easily agree to the marriage."..."we need to explain everything to the Suppasits first and ask for their help".....

That day... Charlie and Margaret Pakpoom left the house to meet Mr. and Mrs. Suppasit.

After Bright and Art's Death burial....it was the first time they met. They greeted each other warmly.

As they were seated in the lavish sitting room having tea....Margaret....was impatient to start the discussion about Mew and Gulf's lives.

Thania Suppasit saw Margaret's impatience and asked her

"Mrs Pakpoom ... you look restless.... Is something wrong?? Are you feeling sick?"

"Mrs Suppasit ....Please call me Margaret."

"Yes.. I am actually restless thinking about our children's future and after what I saw in their house I think I should share everything with you"

Mr Suppasit gave her a questioning look.

Margaret told them everything that she saw and felt when they stayed the night with Mew and Gulf.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Suppasit...after hearing everything ...... realized what Margaret was talking about.

They also thought the same....after all their son was lonely ....and he needs someone to take care of him..

But they also knew that Mew was a dedicated life partner ....he would never allow anyone to take Art's place. He was a stubborn man.

Mr Suppasit said "I understand what you are talking ...about. But I do not think Mew will agree to this.....

We have to think about something....so that they cannot reject our proposal....

The elders knew what to do.... they planned to take the help of their grand daughters.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how about this one??

find it interesting??? 

please share your thoughts?? 

Do you think... what the parents are planning...Mew and gulf will agree??? are they taking the right decision for Mew and Gulf????

i need you guys!!!! 

even i am not sure...whether Mew or Gulf will agree to such a sudden proposal!!!!!

still thinking.......  > <

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 3.4K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...
3.3K 233 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
43.9K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
125K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...