THEIR STORY

By loveangel2020

TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEO... More

AUTHOR' NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
The Side story.
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
A NOTE OF APOLOGY
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
just a announcement
THANK YOU
CHAPTER 15
new story..
CHAPTER 16
THE NEW STORY
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Hi
A THANK YOU NOTE❤️❤️❤️
OH MY GOD....❤️❤️
HELLO AGAIN
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 8

1.8K 98 8
By loveangel2020

EMPTINESS AND SYMPATHY

Mew's POV

Gulf insisted in going back home with me. When we arrived he went straight to his room leaving his belongings behind. I didn't care . I went to my room to shower. It had been a hectic day.......Gulf's release from the hospital... my plan to take down Tayte Kanawut and with Charlie's brother Charlley Pakpoom...... They made everyone SUFFER by taking someone dear to them. They need to pay for their sins.

A day before Gulf was released from the hospital... I went to office in the morning and asked my secretary Taylor to get information about Tayte and Charlley within 24 hours. Today Taylor called me up and gave me the information I was seeking for.

People who know me..... they way that I am a someone who they should be scared about. Because when it comes to business I'm DANGEROUS.,... but if you hurt my family.... I will be the DEVIL tailing you throughout your life....until I ruin you to the core.

I was informed that they had their partnership in illegal business of selling duplicate products in the foreign market. But they do it so smoothly right under the nose of the LAW that they were never caught. They had a few contacts in the Law Department ..... which was why they did their business peacefully. May be because of their contacts Gulf parents' case was dismissed due to lack of evidence.

I need to somehow find a away to find proof against them and make them rot in jail. I may not put them in prison for the accident that happened..but I can take advantage of their illegal business and put them behind bars. That's my plan.

Meanwhile I had my shower and went to see if the dinner was ready. On my way to the kitchen I was that Gulf's bag was still there where the helpers left it. I got worried about him having another panic attack ...so I rushed to his room with his bag which also had his meds. In front of his room I calmed myself down and knocked.

First knock .....NO Reply

Second Knock...I heard something move.

Gulf opened the door. When I saw him.... I felt like I was seeing myself in the same state I was in....when I came home alone after Art and Bright's Burial. I felt pain in my heart seeing Gulf. I realized that I cannot blame him for everything that happened because he was also a victim.... He suffered more as he had to lose his parents.....my brother...and his partner. I felt that his suffering is more than that of mine.

I asked him softly.....

"Gulf are you okay????" ....................

Suddenly he hugged me and started to cry.... I didn't know what to do....

He was continuously apologizing to me.... He was sorry that because of him Art and Bright had to die.

I was totally blank. My hands automatically hugged him..... and we both sobbed in each other's warmth. I don't know what was happening to me.....MAY BE WE FELT EACH OTHER'S SORROW.... MAY BE THIS WAS A FEELING OF EMPATHY OR SYMPATHY !!!!!

Gulf calmed down when I patted his back to comfort him.

We looked at each other..... like we knew how our hearts felt empty.

We broke away from one another.... I cleared my voice and said..

"Gulf ...your bag ..."

"Thanks P"...

"I believe dinner is ready....... Will you come down for dinner...or you want me send your dinner to your room."

No, P... give me 10 mins ..... I will freshen up and come down. I can't have dinner alone in his room as it has Bright's memory everywhere. Also I will shift to one of the other rooms as I need to plan how to take those nasty bastards down.

"About that.... I have a plan........." Mew said ...................................Gulf and Mew had their dinner in utter silence. Only the sound of the cutlers were heard. Gulf was in his own world thinking about Bright...whereas Mew was missing Art. Both of them extended their hands to get the bread...and they touched ..... Mew and Gulf both felt their heart beats.... Without each other's knowledge.

Gulf cleared his throat and asked Mew

"P what plan were you talking about??"

Mew: " Gulf I am planning to take down Tayte and Charlley."

Gulf: "What?? No... no you wont,.....they killed my people...I will be the one to avenge them. "

Mew: "Gulf they took the only love of my life... Art. I wont spare them. And you do not have to worry. I know you... you will try to punish them through LAW..... but I want to break their backbone... their business of importing and exporting duplicate products are their source of money. If I can hit them there them they will be half finished.

Gulf: "P.... I understand what you are trying to say. But I know how they are. If you meddle with them ......they might kill you.... And I cant bare to lose any other family member.

Mew: "Don't worry Gulf I will take care of myself ...I promise that... .... So please leave everything up to me." "We need to think about Myn and Lyn. We have to bring them home. They can't stay at their grandparent's place forever. I want you to focus on them.... As they were close to Art ...so you need to support them if they break down. Let me take care of the rest. And please Gulf you need to join your company also. Being the CEO....you need to look after your employees. They might be worried about you....."

Gulf didn't have the strength to argue with Mew...so he accepted what he was requested to do.

Next day in office...Mew was in a bad mood... He didn't know why it affected him so much.

Flashback at home

Mew came for breakfast. But Gulf was not there. He was waiting for Gulf to come down for breakfast. But he didn't. Mew asked the maid if Gulf was awake or not. The Maid said that Gulf left for work without having breakfast. Mew called Gulf...but he was not picking up his phone. Mew got irritated and left for office without having his breakfast. So basically Mew was annoyed that Gulf left without a word.

Mew didn't know why he was so much affected by Gulf's behavior.

Last night when he saw Gulf he thought that Gulf might not go to office .....but he was frustrated to know that gulf went to office before him.

Seeing Gulf last night Mew knew what Gulf was going through. When Mew came home after burying Art and Bright he had the same feeling. He felt Art's presence in every single corner of the room. He remembered how he took giggling Art on his shoulders like a sack ....and marched towards their room.

It was their first night as a married couple ...... and he wanted to ravish and make him remember his first night. Mew threw Art on their bed decorated with blue and white roses... then jumped onto him.

Art was showing full confidence when Mew undressed him and threw away his clothes. He then became naked himself and ate Art .....marking every part of his body. Art was moaning with every bite of Mew which sent a sizzling sensation to mew's heart..... Mew kissed Art's lips with his full passion and went to his neck. He kissed Art's shoulders.....and gave him a nice hickey... kissing Art ...Mew went down to his chest...bit his buds pinching them.....Art gave a cry of pleasure..... he again went down to the navel...and licked it.....his hands were teasing Art's buds. Slowly he went and took Art's thing in his mouth. Art was breathing heavily. Mew started to suck Art slowly .......and then increasing the speed.... Again went down slow..and again increase his sucking speed... Art couldn't hold his cum anymore and he came in Mew's mouth. Mew then took his mouth out of Art and turned Art on four. He spit some cum on Art's pink hole and inserted two fingers scissoring the hole.... Within a few seconds when he found that Art was comfortable he placed his junior in the correct position and inserted him in this hole. Art gave a painful cry at first.... So Mew became still for Art to cope with the situation.....

When he found Art was comfortable enough he started to move slowly .....slowly.... slowlyyyyyyy...fast...fast...fast....hitting Art's PROSTATE again and again...and again...making Art come for the second time. Then after several thrusts Mew drained himself in Art's sweet hole. Both of them were breathing fast.... They both confessed their love for each other....at the same time and continued for many orgasms...throughout the night. That night was their best night ever.

Thinking about Art and sleeping in the bed alone....made Mew break.... He couldn't sleep in his room. He went to the living room and slept on the couch.... Remembering Art.

So seeing Gulf in that broken state Mew's heart ached....as he knew how painful it is for Gulf to be in the room without Bright.

But he was surprised to see that Gulf who seemed to be weak when it comes to emotions... was quite strong .....stronger than Mew.

Mew was very impatient throughout the day. He couldn't decide whether Gulf had his lunch or not.... How was he doing in office.

Finally he decided to call Gulf's secretary Saint ......

Mew: "hello... this is Mew Suppasit"

Saint: "good afternoon Sir Mew... How may I help you??"

Mew: "please pass the call to Mr Gulf Kanawut."

Saint: " Sir I would be glad to do that...but Sir didn't come to office today..." "Do you want me to take a message for him"

Mew was shocked. Gulf was not in office??? Where would he be?? Is he in danger?

Many thoughts were arising in Mew's mind. But he composed himself and politely declined Saint's offer.

Mew couldn't think of anything. He called the Guards who were protecting Gulf. The guards told him that Gulf was at the burial ground... since morning.

Mew picked up his wallet and keys and ran out of his office. He drove to the burial grounds and when he entered he found a sleeping Gulf beside Bright's tomb.

Mew gave a sigh of relief. He asked the bodyguards ..... why they haven't picked Gulf and dropped him home.... The guards replied that...Gulf had strictly told them not to disturb him.

Mew slowly went to Gulf. Seeing Gulf sleeping ...his heart ached. He saw strains of dry tears on Gulf's temple and cheeks. He realized Gulf had cried a lot.

Mew slowly picked Gulf in his arms and very carefully brought him to his car. His bangs were falling in front of his eyes. Mew brushed them apart.

He took Gulf home and laid him on his bed. Mew sat beside Gulf on a chair. He realized that after shifting to this house...Mew never entered Gulf and Bright's room. Their room had a simple decoration with lots of pictures of Gulf and Bright looking so happy in each other's arms...

Mew's heart ached. He couldn't understand y!!!!

May be seeing Bright he felt sad... afterall... Bright was his brother and best friend altogether.

*****************************************************************

Gulf woke up in the evening when his stomach growled of hunger.

He found himself lying in his own bed.

He saw Mew sleeping on the couch in front of the bed.

Seeing a sleeping Mew... his heart started to thump fast.

Gulf thought it was Art's heart that was beating fast seeing Mew...Mew was Art's First and only love

But they didn't realize that may be these feelings were a start of a new BEGINNING..........................

..........................................................................................................................................

hi guys...

how was the chapter??? do you like it...

please comment and leave your precious votes.

and 

Stay happy ....<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 378 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
122K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️
19.3K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
47.7K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...