He's my what?!

By Fate_Assassin

Izuku Midoriya, aka Deku, has been through some rough stuff. But the straw that broke the camels back is when... More

Wait, WHAT!
Whats Wrong, All Might?
Im So Sorry, Deku.
Reboot

You Have Got to be Kidding Me

2.8K 64 3
By Fate_Assassin

Saying I was shocked is a severe understatement. I felt about every negative emotion at the same time, with thoughts flooding my head. I didn't know what to say. All I could muster was a simple
"W-what?"
"We thought that you had a right to know." Said Nezu sympathetically.
"You can go back to your dorm room now." Finished All Might. I ran as fast as I could

As I reached Heights Alliance, I slowed down a little. 'Act natural.' I tell myself.
I guess it was pretty obvious that something was wrong, since as soon as I walk in everyone looks at me, and immediately looks worried.
"What's wrong?" Mina asks worriedly
"I-I...I h-have t-to go." is all I say before sprinting to my dorm, locking it and finally completely process what the fuck just happened.
All For One's my dad?!
The first thing I do is call my mom. But when she picks up, I hang up immediately. I don't think I can talk to anyone right now.

After a couple of what seemed like hours, and a lot of knocks on my door, I get another knock on my door.
"Hey, are you ok in there, Deku?"
Comes the worried voice of Uraraka.
"No." I plainly say
"You want to talk about what's bothering you?" She reply's
"Yeah" I say as I get up and open the door.

Urarakas POV
Ten minutes earlier

As I'm sitting in my room, I get a knock on the door.
"Come in." I say
"Heya." Says Mina, walking through my door.
"Do you need something?" I ask
"Yeah, can you check up on Midoriya? He's locked himself in his room and won't answer any of our knocks. I think somethings wrong."
"Can't you go ask Iida? I'm kinda busy." I respond
" I already have, but he gave me the whole 'it's his business, and we shouldn't be bothering him' crap, so I came to you instead." She explains
"Sure, I'll go check on him." I say
"Thanks." Mina says

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
116K 945 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...