Addicted // Brad Simpson

Por lolsimpson

A YouTuber who fell in love with a boy that was too good for her own good. This story proves that true love d... Mais

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
101
102
103
104
106
--

105

316 8 5
Por lolsimpson

I woke up this morning with a spring in my step. I'm feeling good.

I rolled over in bed to turn around, facing Brad who is still asleep. I gently rest my head on his chest, listening to his quiet steady breaths. I don't want to wake him up just yet.

As I wait for him to wake up, I start thinking about our future. It's quite scary but I'm looking forward. This is a stressful time to plan a wedding as they are usually stressful and I cannot stress while pregnant. I picture myself with Bradley, in our new house with our screaming child, running around in the house. That's the life I want.

'You okay?' I heard Brad whisper. I looked up at him and he slowly fluttered his big brown eyes open.

'Yeah was just thinking. Did I wake you?' I asked, sitting up.

'No it's okay, stay' He smiled. I laid my head on his chest again and he started playing with my hair. 'What time is it?' He asked.

'It's 10 o'clock' I replied, looking at the time on my phone.

'We've got two hours to spare before we gotta go catch the train home' He smiled. 'So what do you want to do?' He asked.

'I don't mind. We can do some shopping?' I suggested.

'Shopping it is. But first, let's go somewhere for breakfast' He said. I nodded my head in reply and smiled at him. 'Wifey' He winked. I giggled, wrapping my arms around him excitedly.

'Love you hubby' I chuckled.

'Love you too!' He laughed, squeezing me in his arms.

'Right, I'm gonna go shower' I said, pushing myself away from him. He frowned, shaking his head.

'I wanna hold you a little longer' He pouted with his puppy eyes. I can never resist his big brown eyes. It's too hard.

'Okay fine' I giggled. I climbed into his arms again and he tightened his grip.

'Where you always should be. In my arms' He chuckled.

'Come shower with me then' I smirked.

'I thought you'd never ask' he winked at me. I giggled, running to the bathroom dragging him with me.

//

We have had the cutest day today. We went for breakfast in a lovely cafe which reminded me so much of home. We then went shopping and we ended up buying some cute things for the baby. Because he/she will be born in autumn, we bought a little raincoat for winter. We bought some mobile toys for the cot. And I'm just so in love.

'Oh I forgot to tell you' Brad said, shaking my shoulder slightly as I was starting to fall asleep on the train. 'Shit sorry' He laughed as he realised he scared the crap out of me.

'What's up?' I laughed, rubbing my eyes.

'There's one more surprise for you' He grinned excitedly.

'One more?' I gasped. I wonder what it is.

'Everyone knows that I have been planning to propose to you for weeks now. They've all organised a party tonight so we are going to my house first when we arrive' He chuckled.

'Oh bless!' I smiled. 'I can't wait' I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder.

'Ella picked a dress for you. She put it in my bedroom. You've already got your makeup and your hair stuff with you in your suitcase' He smiled. He really did think this through and it's so sweet of him.

'Aw that's amazing!' I grinned excitedly.

'My family is coming down also' He smiled.

'Yay that's brilliant. Can't wait to see my in laws ' I laughed. He instantly grinned when he heard the in laws and he looked at me.

'Love the sound of that' He winked and kissed me. 'Anyway babe, you can go back to sleep now. I'll wake you up when we're nearly arriving' He said. I nodded my head in reply and I leaned my head against the window while I hold Brad's hand to help me fall asleep.

//

'Welcome home!! Congratulations!!' Connor cheered as he opened the front door and hugged us.

'Thank you mate' Brad chuckled.

'Thanks' I giggled as I hug him.

'So happy for you! Honestly' Connor smiled as Lucy approached us.

'Congrats!' Lucy grinned as she hug us.

'Thank you!' I smiled.

'Are you excited for tonight then?' Lucy asked.

'Soo excited to see everyone' I replied. 'I suppose we should start getting ready?' I questioned.

'Yes, I'm just ironing my shirt. Want me to iron yours, Brad?' Connor asked.

'Wow he's in a good mood today!' Brad joked. 'But yes please. I want to help Quinn get ready' He laughed. I chuckled, grabbing his hand as we go upstairs to his room.

'Oh wow that's a pretty dress!' I gasped as I see a bright red floral body-con dress laid out neatly on Brad's bed.

'Ella was helping me shop for your dress. We both agreed on this one' He smiled as we both sit on the bed.

'It's so beautiful! Honestly!' I grinned as I stare at the dress in awe.

'It'll look more beautiful with you in it' He smirked.

'Cute' I chuckled. I wrapped Brad in my arms and squeezed him tightly.

'All for you' He smiled, kissing my forehead.

'Thank you. But you're also engaged too! It's about you too! I feel bad that I didn't get you anything I didn't even know there was a party' I chuckled.

'No, you didn't know. Besides I don't want anything else but you. You're the one thing I need' He said. I looked at him and smiled at him. 'I mean it' He grinned.

'Chop chop. Get ready!' Connor shouted as he walked past to go to his room.

'You heard the man' Brad chuckled. I let go of him and I walk downstairs to get my suitcase and brought it back upstairs with me. I opened the suitcase to get out my makeup bag and my curling wand.

'Can I curl your hair?' He asked, staring at me in the mirror. 'So you can do your makeup at the same time?' He said.

'I mean, you can try' I chuckled, plugging in the curling wand and wait for it to heat up. 'But please don't burn yourself or burn me' I laughed.

'I won't. I'll do one and if it's shit, I'll let you do it or I'll get Lucy to help' He laughed. The curling wand started to flash red so it's ready. I gave the wand to Brad and I sectioned my hair beforehand. I watch him in the mirror, admiring his concentration face and I couldn't help but giggle.

'What?' He laughed.

'Nothing' I giggled. He smiled and carried on curling my hair. Surprisingly, he's doing okay so I decided to crack on with my makeup.

'Aww how cute is this' Lucy grinned, walking in the room.

'I know right. He offered to do my hair and I was like what' I laughed.

'I came in to ask if any of you want anything to drink or eat?' She asked.

'No thanks I'm okay. Brad?' I replied.

'I'm good thanks' He smiled. He has not taken his eyes off of my hair yet, he's really trying to concentrate! I've nearly completed my makeup and I'm undecided whether to put the red lipstick on or not.

'Done! Beautiful' He grinned, stroking my hair carefully as my hair is still hot from the heat.

'Thank you!' I kissed him. 'The dress is red so I'm thinking to put red lipstick on but I'm not sure' I pouted.

'Red lips on you is my favourite' He smiled, nodding his head.

'Okay, red lip it is' I giggled. I looked at the mirror again, applying red lipstick as Brad went downstairs to get his shirt. As I was applying the lipstick, I was thinking that it's time to announce on Instagram. There's already been speculations on the media as some of them were there in Brighton, papping photos of Brad's performance.

//
quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by itskirstie and 989,375 others
So guys, we're engaged!😆 I know some of you already know! But I just wanted to share it with you all! Bring on the party tonight!❤️❤️

///

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.2K 113 54
I'll let you decide... -M xx
34.9K 218 141
love is a confusing and harsh thing but there's always light at the end of the tunnel
20.9K 1.4K 26
The classic story of a boy with cancer and another who is madly in love with him. #1 in Bronnor tag!
158K 3.8K 125
•sequel to 'Instagram'• Love is incredibly powerful; sometimes love can test you when you least expect it to.. The Vamps/Brad Simpson