BRAT (vmin) ❌Discontinued❌

By _Aquafina

"Don't be a brat and come sit on daddy's lap." More

~Spoiled~
~No fun~
~ dance for me ~
~ big boy ~
~ Cash Cash ~
~ The Deal ~
~ One Time ~
~ My office my rules ~
~ Your Always Wrong ~
~ Feeling Agin ~
~ Trust ~
~Baby me~
~ I Dont Wanna Argue ~
~I Quit~
~A Real Job~
~Hiatus~
~Return~
~Convicted~
~Flashback~
~ Get me out ~
~10k tysm~
Thank you!!
~Bye TaeTae~
Doo doo doo
~ Home ~
Let me rant real quick chile
~ Marriage? ~
Yerrrrr
1 year
👛💞Yeoni 🛍🎀

~ Kiss Me ~

2.1K 113 48
By _Aquafina

~ Do you run track? Because I heard you Relay want this dick.
(Y'all I'm really out here tryin😂)

            ~•Im bored come play with me•~

Continued.....

"So, he basically stalked you?" "NO he DID stalk me but he seems over me now so I'm happy." They we're seated in a nice beach restaurant outside of town, the table area was set up with dim yellow lights that made their skin glow golden brown.

"You know, once a stalker always a stalker." Tae added taking a sip of his wine raising his eyebrows. "Of course you would know mr stalker! But serious note, tell me about you I'm a little full of myself but I want to know at least something." Taehyung chuckled leaning onto his forearms.

"Ok, I'm 24 years old. I live alone minus my maid and I hate spicy food." Jimin eyed him sighing, "Uh uh I need more info than just that! I told you about my STALKER! For all I know you could be stalking me for him!" He laughed.

"I can assure you I'm NOT stalking you; not  for him at least." Jimin squinted pursing his lips, "fine then I'll ask; fav color? "Gold.(🤷🏽‍♀️) "how long have you been in business for? "Almost 6 years if you count business camp." "Cool, fav movie?"

"Lion king." Jimin paused for a second being serious before bursting into laughter. "You big baby! Lion king! I haven't watched that movie in ages. Your just a big kid aren't you!" "Fine then what's yours."

"Coraline.(that's my favorite movie I love it, but Netflix dumbass took it off Netflix😭) "that weird button movie?" "Yeah you watched it?" He shook his head, Jimin gasped standing up.

"WAITER check please!" "We just got here 30 minutes ago- "shut up!"

<<<

Jimin opened his door quietly, signaling Taehyung to follow him. He shushed him when he closed the door to roughly, they sneaked past jungkooks room and into the living room moving past curtain beads-,

Tae laughed moving them out his face. The room was lit with neon pink lights very dim and colorful seating with a cool rug on the floor with records and albums on the walls along with a picture of Jimin and Jungkook together outside the club smoking together while laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked turning around, "your house is really 90's and pink..it's cute." Jimin smiled, "thank you, that's the vibe I like to give off, I have an obsession with pink anyways..-uhm you sit here and I'll be back dont move or talk!" Jimin giggled running away.

Taehyung got comfortable sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

<<<

After a few minutes Jimin came out with blankets and pillows he was also wearing something different.

"Here. Oh and watch out for my rolling tray please!" Taehyung looked around him until his eyes landed on a little golden and pink tray, he moved it away moving to the floor throwing the blankets around.

"I didn't know you smoked." He asked taking his coat off getting comfortable under the covers, "eh only when I'm anxious or in a mood or just whenever I want too I guess."

(Sorry but if you read my bio you'd understand)

He left agin coming back with a tray of candy and snacks sitting next to Taehyung really close. He shifted leaning into his stomach comfortably.

"What are we watching?" "Uh Coralline then Clueless is that okay?" The younger nodded pulling the older closer making him giggle. "Don't start something you can't finish Kim." "Oh I plan on finishing just not now." "Can't wait."

They turned their attention to the movie; they sat their for at least 2 hours and 30 minutes the last movie was barely done and they both passed out in each other's embrace.

Jimin had his leg swung over taes waist; being held in place tightly by a secure grip on his thigh and lower back.

3:00AM

Tae POV....

There was a heavy weight on my chest and sure enough I wake up with him basically on my lap, he looks cute when he sleeps. What time is it?

Taehyung looked at his watched cursing himself, he carefully lifted his thigh standing up grabbing his jacket walking to the door when a familiar sound flicked behind him. "Get and dash? You that type of person Kim?" Jimin asked leaning onto his bead door way.

"Of course not, I do have work in...3 hours though." He sighed out going to the door agin, "just stay- I mean your building is really close and have your maid bring you clothes." He suggested puffing out toxins. Tae smirked walking over to him swiftly.

"The baby doesn't want me to go~ cute." Jimin scoffed his eyes already a little red and puffy since he just woke up. He placed a hand on the door way and another on the olders waist.

"Don't worry I'll come by after work." Jimin rolled his eyes blowing smoke in his face, the younger inhaled it kissing his forehead. He went to leave when Jimin groaned grabbing his collar flinging him around.

"Hey, real kiss?" He pouted leaning in capturing the youngers lips in his roughly but sweet. Jimin threw the blunt somewhere; His (Tae) hands traveled low grasping his hips slamming jimins body into his, soon it got heated and they fought for dominance.

The fruit flavor smoke and the natural sweetness of his mouth was so intoxicating and lips so soft and luscious I could kiss him all day and night.

Jimin wasn't giving up holding onto his shoulders for support. Tae growled griping his ass rough giving it a squeeze with both hands making the older moan and open his mouth giving him complete access to his mouth.

They pulled away out of breath staring deeply into each other's eyes. "Hmm, so submissive." Tae purred, "anything but that." "We'll see soon baby cakes." He spanked him giving a wink and smirk before walking out.

Your crazy Kim Taehyung.

"You better listen to your daddy baby cakes." Jungkook laughed from behind his door making jimin roll his eyes flipping him off, "your such a creep kook." "And your sO SuBmIssiVe JiMiNAh." He teased.

"I hate youuu!" He screamed throwing himself down on the couch drifting off completely forgetting out the blunt on the kitchen floor.

Why smoke when you have lips like those that make you high ass shit. 🔞

Dudududududu im bored. Talk to me. 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.1K 20
"Don't confuse love and lust baby."
babyboy By paco

Fanfiction

440K 16.8K 32
"don't call me Jimin, call me babyboy," warning: smut, vulgar language, lowercase intended
582K 25K 42
"He's a dad, and I'm willing to call him Daddy." | Contains Smut, Fluff and Angst. | English isn't my first language.
11.4K 417 26
"Hey doll, first time at 'Clips and Dicks' ? Don't be shy alright? I'll take care of you."