I Wanna Be Famous: A TDI X Ma...

By LRDiazz

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... More

Not So Happy Campers
Not So Happy Campers Part Two
The Big Sleep
Dodgebrawll
Not Quite Famous
The Sucky Outdoors
Up the Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take The Heat
Who Can You Trust
Basic Straining
X-Treme Tourture
Brunch of Disgustingness
No Pain, No Game
Search and Do Not Destroy
Hide and Be Sneaky
That's Off The Chain!
Hook, Line, and Screamer
Some Alone Time (+18)
Wawanakwa Gone Wild!
Trial By Tri-Armed Triathalon
Haute Camp-Ture
She's Back
The Very Last Episode! Really! Part One
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part Two
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
Credits
Epilogue

Phobia Factor

4.7K 111 15
By LRDiazz

"What do you guys want?" Courtney asks. "Come by to rub it in?" She, as well as the rest of her team sees you and the Screaming Gophers approach them. Trent tells her that they have some leftover food from your party and thought they'd might want some. "So what? You're just being....nice?" Courtney asks. "Okay" Gwen replies, "Owen stank up our cabin and we need some time to air out." Just then Owen farts again. "Oh, dude" Trent says, disgusted. Beth walks over and offers Courtney a gummy worm covered in green jello. "No!!! I mean, no thanks. I'm good" Courtney says.

"What, are you on a diet or something?" Duncan asks. "No!" Courtney fires back. "I just don't like green jelly, ok?" Beth then walks over to DJ and offers him the treat. He screams that there's a snake in the jelly and swats it off the plate that it was on with both hands. It splatters all over the ground. Trent picks it up yelling FJ that it's just a gummy worm. "Sorry for trippin" DJ says to everybody. "Snakes just freak me out." Tyler tells him that he relates to DJ and that chickens give him the creeps. "You're afraid of chickens?" Gwen asks. Duncan chuckles telling him that's really lame.

"So suddenly, everyone's having this big share fest by the fire."

"Like, Beth went on and on about how her mortal fear is to be covered by bugs."

"Harold's afraid of ninjas,"

"Even Heather admitted she's afraid of sumo wrestlers!"

Soon Gwen shared her fear of being buried alive. Lindsay then says that her dear is walking through a minefield in heels. Owen and Izzy both say that their fear is flying in a plane. Geoff shares his fear of hail, Bridgette's is being alone in the woods, and Sadie's is bad haircuts which Lindsay changes her fear to. Courtney states that she's not scared of anything and Duncan coughs while saying balogna. "Oh, really? Well, what exactly is your phobia, Mr Know It All?" Everyone looks at Duncan, waiting to hear his answer. Duncan hangs his head low and quickly responds. "Celene Dion music store standees." Owen chuckles.

"Ex-squeeze me? I didn't quite get that." Trent asks if he's afraid of Celene Dion music store standees which makes Duncan cover his face in embarrassment. "Oooh, I LOVE Celene Dion!" Lindsay remarks. "What's a standee?" Trent explains they're those cardboard cutouts that stand in the music store which makes Duncan upset. "So if we had a cardboard standee right now..." Duncan tells Courtney to shut up before she could finish her question and asks what about the rest of you who haven't admitted your fears.

"Okay, well I hate mimes. Like a lot." Trent stops talking and looks back at Courtney. "Alirght, Courtney, you're afraid of something. Spit it out." Courtney says that it's nothing which gets Duncan talking. "Heh, that's not what she said last night." Courtney asks Duncan if he ever considered that she was just humoring him and his stupid story. "Sure, sure, Princess, whatever floats your boat" Duncan replies. "Shut up!!" Courtney fires back. "Well, what about Y/N?! He hasn't told us his fear!" Everyone soon looks at you.

"Last time on Total Drama Island..."

"The campers had their survival skills pit to the test when they spent the entire night camping in the woods."

"Katie and Sadie's friendship was straved when Katie's sense of direction got them totally lost."

"Duncan's mad ghost storytelling skills freaked out the Killer Bass...hehe... "

"And uh...Izzy pulled a prank on the Gophers by dressing up as a bear. Unfortunately, a real bear showed up and the Gophers spent the night up in the trees. Which really sucks for them."

"And then it rained. Basically..."

"no one got any sleep last night. Ultimately, the Killer Bass were the ones who were on the chopping block. Leaving Katie without a marshmallow."

"Yup, the challenge was rough alright . And if I have anything to say about it, today's will be even more brutal. Luckily, I do. What fresh horror do we have for our campers? Find out next....on......"

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

The Next Day.....

You're all sitting in the Main Lodge when Chris walks in and whistles to get your attention. "Campers. You're next challenge ge is a little game a like ta call...Phobia Factor!! Prepare to face your worst fears!!" Leshawna picks up her stale peice of meat on a fork. "Worst than this?" she asks. "We're in trouble" Gwen replies. "Now, for our first victim...Heather! Meet us all in the theater! It's...SUMO TIME!" Heather spits out her drink in suprise all over Trent. "Gwen, you, me, the beach, a few tons of sand?" Gwen gasps in fear with a petrified look in her eyes. "Wait, how did they know those were your worst fears?" Lindsay asks.

"Because we told them" Gwen tells her before laying her head down on the table. "At the campfire last night" Trent tells Lindsay, who's still confused. "Wait, they were listening to us?" Lindsay asks. "It's a reality show, Einstein. They're always listening to us" Gwen explains. "That's like, eavestrophing!" Lindsay exclaims, saying eavesdropping wrong. "Chef Hatchet!" Chris calls out. "Didn't you have a special order for Tyler, here today?" Chef nods yes with a grin as he's cooking something which smells familiar. He takes out a whole fired chicken and hands it to Tyler. He hesitates, but Tyler grabs it and bites it's head off. Pretty soon, a chicken's head pops out as it's somehow still alive. It clucks, making Tyler scream.

Everyone soon has to face their fears. The team with the most fears conquered, wins the challenge. Each challenge goes by as the fears just get more terrifying. Beth got in a pool full of worms with no hesitation, Lindsay and Sadie had to put on bad wigs, Owen and Izzy were flown around in Chef's crappy plane, Harold faces off ninjas in the bathroom, and Leshawna had to face Chef dressed up as a spider. It's soon Heather's turn. You're all walking to the theater. "So...why sumo wrestlers?" you ask. "They're just so...big! They're living death machines! They fall on you, you're as good as dead!!"

You put you're arm around her, trying to calm her down. You soon make it to the theater and Heather hesitantly walks onto the stage. The sumo wrestler runs towards a crouching Heather. The man trips over her and tumbles away. Suprisingly, that counts as facing her fear, earning your team a point. "You did it, Heather!!" You run towards her, who slowly realizes what just happened. "I won?" she asks. "I won!! Yes!!" You tightly hug her and lift her slightly up into the air. "Take that, you fat loser!!" she yells at the fallen sumo wrestler.

Meanwhile...

"Bridgette began her six hours of solitude in the woods feeling pretty confident." Bridgette camly sits on a log looking around. "I'm not scared" she says to herself. "Six hours out here is nothing!" Just then, a squirrel peeks out of the log near and walks towards her. Bridgette screams and kicks it away in response. It goes so far that it lands in the ocean right next to the peice of sand where you all are watching Chris bury Gwen. Trent tries to calm Gwen down and eventually it starts to work. Soon others face their fears like DJ who eventually, with the help of Courtney, befriends a small snake. While Duncan faces an actually cardboard standee of Celene Dion, you're waiting around on your cabin for Chris to attack you with your fear.

Heather walks over and sits beside you. "Have you been hit yet?" she asks. You reply no. "He might be saving you for last. I don't like this." You raise your head to hers. "What do you mean?" you ask her. "I don't like him drawing this out! I don't want him scaring you! If he crosses that line, I'm gonna--" You put a hand on Heather's shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. Chef will probably dress up in a costume or something. I'll be fine." Heather asks you if you're sure and you tell her yes. "Okay. I just don't want to see you in fear like I was. Cuz...I...I respect you. I guess you could say...I like you." Your eyes widen. "Aww, really?!" Heather jabs her shoulder into your chest. "Shut up! Don't tell anyone I said that! But, yeah. I do." Heather smiles and scoots closer to you.

Other challengers soon finish their challenges as it's soon Tyler's turn. Chris tells him that he just needs to spend three minutes in a pen with three chickens. "You can do it, Tyler!" Bridgette calls out. "Yeah, unless of course you're chicken" Duncan mocks while doing the chicken dance. "I'm not sure we're geting anywhere on this one" Chris says disappointingly. "Tyler, this is the last challenge" Courtney tells him. "Quit being such a girl! You have to do this or we're going to lose!" Trent tells Courtney that the score is seven to three and that you can't possibly win. "Not necessarily" Chris tells him. "We've got two more challenges set up." Courtney asks who and states that it can't be her because she didn't...just then Chris interrupts her. "You didn't have to. We're always watching you and your reactions!" Chris then tells her that he'll give your team triple points if both you and Courtney complete the challenges. "First up....Y/N!" You freeze up not sure how Chris is going to do your fear. "Alright, let's look back and see what your fear is..." Chris looks at the camera footage.

"Sure, sure, Princess, whatever floats your boat" Duncan replies. "Shut up!!" Courtney fires back. "Well, what about Y/N?! He hasn't told us his fear!" Everyone soon looks at you. You sigh. "I know this might sound clishe... but....losing the people I love. If they're in danger and something happened to them... I'm not sure I'd live with myself. One time, I saw my uncle get mauled by a bear at age twelve. I was terrified. Ever since I've been trying to keep everyone I know and love safe. But sometimes I freeze of just thinking about someone I care about being in danger." Everyone is moved by what you said. "That's deep, man" Geoff replies. "Yeah...that's actually pretty sweet" Heather tells you.

"Well then, who should I choose...Chris looks at all the campers standing there. "Heather! Come here, would ya?" You get more scared by the second. "Oh Cheef!" Chef Hatchet comes out of nowhere on a buggy and snatches up Heather. "Where is he taking her?!?" You yell angrily at Chris. "You'll see in a minute. In the meantime, oh, Courtney!" Chris takes the rest of the group to a tall tower looking over a pool of green jelly. Courtney slowly climbs up the tower as Chris soon tells you where Heather is. "Do you remember where Katie and Sadie told your team where they were?" You think back. "The cave in the woods!!" You quickly run off to save Heather, not knowing whatever perel Chef put her through.

You soon make it to where Chef is waiting with Heather and a furry guest. Heather is pinned to the wall of the cave with the bear in front of her. "You know what to do, boy! Better save your girlfriend!" Chef laughs as the bear leans in closer. This is crazy you think to yourself. But I'm not losing her like I lost my uncle. Never!!! You pick up your courage and pit down your fear. The bear looks at you as you sprint up to it and use your ninja training to leap forward, turn your body sideways, and kick it in the face(mainly nose and mouth) with both of your feet. Heather sees you stand in front of her. Your figure shines in the sunlight as if you were a knight in shining armor.

She hugs you tightly as Chef nods at you with a smile. "You got guts, kid. You got guts." You all soon return to find out that Courtney didn't jump in the green jelly, which means your team won the challenge. You and Heather are relaxing on the porch of your cabin when you suddenly hear Tyler's screams from the Boat of Losers. "That guy was such a chicken" Heather jokes. "Yeah" you reply. "Are you okay? I mean, that bear was getting pretty close to you." Heather turns to you. "I'm fine. I'm just glad you weren't such a pussy so that you could save me." You both chuckle. "I feel like I should get some reward for this" you joke. "Hm...maybe you can." Before you can respond, Heather cups her hand on your cheek and pulls your face towards hers. She gives you a small, soft, quick peck on the cheek. You rub it, suprised. Heather than gives you a punch on the shoulder. "If you tell anyone I did that, you're dead" she says coldly. "Heheh...noted" you chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 1.6K 28
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...
7.5K 141 28
♡☆♡Join the total drama island cast as they compete to own the big money but with one interesting new member of their cast☆♡☆ ( Total drama owned by...
12.6K 137 12
You know Total Drama Island as 22 campers, two teams, a crazy host, and $100,000 grand prize. Well what if another guy, by the name of Skylar joins t...
37.2K 842 50
-In the end, I want to win more than ever, and there's nothing on this island to stop me. While stuck on an island with one another, 23 contestants a...