Beautifully Broken

By glitterrainbow12345

Rebekah Irwin is a 15 year old that lives with her dad and uncles. It can get tough being the only girl in th... More

Chapter 1: The new guy
Chapter 2: Phone Numbers & the feeling of angriness.
chapter 3: He's just a friend
Authors note
Chapter 4: Cheerleading competion
Chapter 5: Hanging out
Authors note.
chapter 6: escapes
chapter 7: sleepovers
Chapter 8: filler
Chapter 9: Being sneaky
Chapter 10: Heartbreaks and Laughing
chapter 11: Doctors Appointment
Chapter 12: Truth hurts
Chapter 13: Hiding something
chapter 14: Feeling
Chapter 15: Tears pt.1
Chapter 16: More Tears pt.2
Authors note
Chapter 17: Time for a change
Chapter 18: A lot of tears
Chapter 19: iDk what to call this chapter
Chapter 20: Beach
Author's note.
Chapter 21: Dad, where are you?
Chapter 22: 2 weeks
Chapter 23: Found
Author's note
Chapter 25: Julian
Chapter 26: Golden
Chapter 27: Mornings and Movies
Chapter 28: Talk With Michael
Chapter 29: Periods
Chapter 30: The End
Authors note
New Story!!!!!!

Chapter 24: We're going to be okay

1.8K 24 0
By glitterrainbow12345

Ashton's POV

Rebekah took the pregnancy tests. They were negative, which we were all thankful for. In the end of all this, she had a concussion and lots of bruises. Not to mention her scarred mind.

You could tell that she wasn't the same girl we had known before the kidnapping. Rebekah was changed. She still joked around and smiled, but the smile didn't meet her eyes. I would do the same if I was her. I mean, her innocence was taken away, I could see where she was coming from.

It was a day later, and we were able to discharge Rebekah.

As we got home, Rebekah looked around the home. To her, it probably felt unfamiliar to her. She hadn't been there in a month. Feeling like a stranger in your own home, probably wasn't the best feeling.

"Beki, do you want to go and take a shower?" He eyes widen at the question. I take that moment to examine her. She looked like she needed to shower, not trying to say in a mean way.

"Really?" Rebekah asks surprised. Calum furrows his eyebrows. "Yeah, why not?" She looks at her feet.

"At our old house, Mom would only let me take a 10 minute shower, once a week. There was no hot water, either", I feel me start to get angry. That was twisted. Maddie was twisted.

"Rebekah, you aren't there anymore. Your mom is a twisted person. You can take as long of a shower as you want, use up all the hot water, take a shower 5 times a day if you want", Luke says.

Rebekah goes up the stairs and we hear the shower running. "My poor baby", I mutter.

Calum, Luke, and Michael agree with me. "She dosen't deserve this. No one does", Michael adds.

30 minutes later, Rebekah returns, a red and puffy face. Our attention goes to her. Rebekah sees us looking at her with concern and worry, and starts to sniffle. I walk over to her and give her a hug.

"I've never felt more disgusted with myself", she cries. My heart starts to break. I look at her to see she's all red. "Princess, I think you scrubbed too hard", Luke speaks.

"I was trying to get the feeling of him off me", Rebekah admits. My heart breaks a little more than it already was. "Rebekah, what they did was terrible. It was so horrible, and I'm sorry that you had to endure that".

"He made me feel so ugly and worthless", she cried.

"I know baby. I know it hurts. We're going to be okay. We'll just take this one step at a time", I tell her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.4K 26
"Sweetie can you hear me?" A faded voice spoke making me groan from pain and meet his brown eyes. "Where's Scott?" I asked. "And dad?" "They're gonna...
13.8K 468 35
5 seconds of Summer fanfiction!! The 5sos sister. Violet is the sister of Ashton Irwin, one of the 5sos boys. She had been gone for years since she...
664K 17.8K 60
Jessie's parents had given her up when she was only four years old and she had been living in a orphanage ever since. 12 years later, her entire lif...
523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...