The adventures of makayla & a...

By cartoonqueen101

We're Makayla and ariel_the mystery twins.Two super-duper snoopers who find mysteries to solve wherever we go... More

Ready for Adventure?💝

2 0 0
By cartoonqueen101

It was the best of times,it was the worse of times. Actually, it was bedtime when our great -grandmother would read us stories of mystery and suspense. It was then that we decided to be detectives.

The story you are about to read is one of the cases from the Makayla and Ariel Mystery Agency. We call it The Case Of The Sea World Adventure.

Ariel and I were at Sea World with Mom and Dad. We were itching for adventure. and we found one_when a mysterious person disappeared into thin air!

The chase was on! The mystery twins were hot on the trail of a very scary lady dressed in black. But we weren't worried.

We always live up to our motto: Will Solve Any Crime By Dinner Time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.9K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
22.8K 947 27
"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what's wrong? Did someone do something to yo...
55K 2.8K 85
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
15.4K 324 23
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...