The Return | Winx Club

Von winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... Mehr

hey fairies ♡
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒! (𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

chapter seven

1.1K 36 6
Von winxgirl_x

“Hello Aqua, how are you doing?” Flora chuckled, as Aisha gave her seven-month-old daughter Aqua, to her nature fairy friend to hold.

It was nearly midday, and the two fairies were in Flora's room, sitting in her bed, waiting for their husbands to return and while so, they're spending the time together, with their children present with them. Lilian and Zale were playing in Lilian's room but the door was left open so Flora and Aisha could keep an eye on them.

“Oh, weird. Usually, she would cry and make a whole scene if someone else other than her parents hold her. She must really like you.” Aisha smiled while fixing her daughter's curls then her little shirt.

“Really?”

Aisha nodded and Flora smiled at the water fairy.

“Well, I'm honoured, Princess Aqua.” The little baby giggled and moved on messing around with Flora's hair, then Lilian and Zale came out running to their mothers. “Lils, your room isn't a mess, right? I hope you haven't left your toys around.” Flora said, moving Aqua on her lap, so she was sat facing the front as she was at the same time busy playing with a toy. Lilian put her index finger on her cheek, trying to remember if she did what her mother said.

“Mom, can we play outside today?” Zale said, putting his elbows on his mother's lap, and locking his hands together to show he really wants to go outside.

“Zale, baby boy, you don't need to beg me. Of course, you can. But first, we have to wait for daddy, then have lunch, then you guys can go play, but you also got to remember today you're taking a nap, so you won't be outside for long.” Aisha explained through, and Zale just let himself fall on the ground. “What are you doing?” Aisha sighed, knowing Zale, he'll complain about something.

“But, I want to go out now!” Zale started to yell, and throw his arms while Aisha just calmly looked at him and took her phone out. Lilian was smiling a little at Zale, Flora was softly giggling at Aisha not doing nothing and baby Aqua was just minding her own business, by playing.

Aisha put her phone back, as she waved her hands in the air, mumbling to herself why her son has to act like this, then she crossed her arms at Zale, waiting for him to stop whining.

“Is everything okay?” Flora asked her friend, sounding a bit chuckling. Aisha nodded, but her face seemed annoyed. Aqua turned to Aisha and started to make noises to show she wanted to go to her mother. Aisha picked Aqua from Flora, while still waiting for Zale to finish.

“Are you done? Look at how you're acting. In front of Flora and Lilian.” Aisha said, making Zale quiet down. “He always been a crybaby, don't worry,” Aisha whispered to Lilian, jokingly then winked at the little girl and Flora laughed too.

At that right moment, the door opened, showing Helia and Nabu, holding some shopping bags. Zale stood up, crossing his arms, while the others greeted the two men.

“What's wrong with you, little man? Why are you sulking?” Nabu teased, as he kissed Aisha's head and caressed Aqua's cheek, while still waiting for a response from his son. Helia put the bags he was holding next to the bed, and then went to the bathroom, without saying ‘hello’ or anything to Flora, which made her wonder what was up with him.

“He wants to go play outside now, but I told him to wait, that he'll go later. Then he did the whole ‘fall on the floor and yell 'til he gets what he wants’. ” Aisha said while getting up. Nabu sighed, and just gave a look at Zale.

“C'mon, let's have lunch and then me and you can play. Outside.” Zale started to jump, completely happy, but Nabu had something else to say. “But you're taking a nap today. Yesterday you were lucky you didn't, today, not so much.” Nabu smiled, seeing Zale sad again. Both Aisha and Nabu know that Zale hates taking naps as he only wants to play.

“Where did--” Aisha was cut off by Nabu. He whispered something in her ear and her mood changed. “Oh... Uhm, Flora, we're going to eat now. We'll be downstairs, okay?”

“Oh, okay.” Flora took Lilian up in her lap as she patiently waited for her husband to come out any time from the bathroom. He eventually did come out, but he didn't have a happy expression either.

He sat next to Flora and calmly rested his head on her shoulder. Flora didn't mind at all, and she pulled him closer with one of her arms, while the other was on Lilian.

“Daddy?” Lilian softly whispered, reaching out for her father's hand. Helia appreciated the gesture as he took his daughter's hand, and started rubbing his thumb around her little hand. Flora felt broken to see Helia so silent. What must have happened to him?

“Daddy loves you, Lili, you know?” Helia replied, lifting his head from Flora's shoulder. He looked at both his wife and daughter, two things he loved the most in the whole world and their presence made him feel a bit better.

“I love you too daddy!” Lilian hugged Helia very tightly, but he didn't mind because he needed it. A knock on the door got the three's attention.

“Sorry! Forgot to get Lilian to have lunch too! C'mon Lilian, the other kids are waiting downstairs. On the menu, we have pizza and salad!” Aisha told while waving her hand for Lilian to follow her. The little girl went, very excited to eat, and, before Aisha left too, she smiled at Flora, hinting a stroke of good luck.

After the door closed, the room fell down in silence. Helia grabbed Flora and embraced her. Flora silently gasped, but she still hugged him too, as she didn't understand yet what must he be going through but Aisha and Nabu seemed to know already.

“Talk to me, Helia. Whatever is going on, we'll get through it, okay love?” Flora delicately suggested while slowly rubbing Helia's back, to help him calm him down.

“Flora... I-It's my mother. On the way back here, I got a call from my father. She's sick and doctors can't do much.” A few tears dropped from Helia's eyes and Flora knew he was crying when she felt those warm tears on her shoulder.

“Helia, I'm so sorry!” Flora kept rubbing his back, as he was busy crying on her shoulder. “Maybe I can help with my healing spells?”

“You could try, but it won't be much useful. Her illness is terminal and the intervention of fairy magic has very little chance of total survival.” Helia lifted his head, his puffy eyes looking into Flora's emerald ones.

“I'm so, so sorry.” Flora gently placed her hands on his cheeks, cuffing his face. “I'm here for you. You'll not get through this alone, okay? One of our vows was that we got each other. That means I got you forever, no matter what.” Flora was able to make at least Helia reveal a smile.

“When I met you, I had no idea I would've loved you this much.” Flora chuckled, and Helia leaned in and kissed her softly.

“I love you, Helia. So much, words can't even explain.”

~~~

“So what are you going to do? Are you going over to your mom's?” Flora asked while she was putting away some of her and her daughter's clothes in the cupboards.

“I don't know. It's not like she'll be happy to see me either.” Helia sighed, putting a hand under his head as he was laying on the bed, looking upon the ceiling, through the window.

“Aw, don't say that! You love your mother and she loves you back.” Flora reassured, not sure herself either. She knew Helia's mother never liked her for some reason, only his father did.

“Flora, you know how she is.” Helia stood up and walked up next to his wife. “Can I ask you something?”

“Mmh.”

“The Trix.” Flora stopped folding the clothes and looked up to Helia. He had a serious expression and did not seem to be joking. “Just a few minutes after I left this morning, Grandfather hologram-called me and told me, - Nabu too since he was there - that the Trix been able to escape somehow, thanks to someone's help though. Did you know about it?”

Flora hated to hide things like this from Helia, that could end up to be dangerous. Although she noticed that he just said that apparently, the Trix did not escape on their own, someone else did. She looked down at her feet then back to his blue eyes.

“Yes, I know... Faragonda told us the other day.” Flora confessed, and started nervously playing with her fingers. Helia took her hands, to calm her down.

“I'm not mad, I bet you had your reasons to keep it from me, but this isn't a little secret that no one will ever be aware of. Soon, the entire Magic Dimension will know. The last battle against those three was exhausting and brutal. I don't want that to happen again, to you or anyone else. We got a child, Flo. I don't want her to be involved.”

“I'm sorry.”

“Don't be.” Helia took a strand of her hair and gently pulled it behind her ear, to see her face much better. “I bet the other girls know too, right?” Flora nodded and he sighed.

“Helia, Saladin said someone helped the Trix escape? Like, how?” The black-haired guy let go of his wife's hands and placed one of his hand on his chin while the other was supporting the arm.

“I don't think he knows either, he said something about a cloaked figure. That person has been able to knock out the entire security team for a couple of minutes and when they were conscious again, they found the room, - where the Trix stayed in, - empty and that person was gone too. Odd, though.” Helia put his hands on his hips and tilted his head to the right until his eyes met the shopping bags he failed to remember about when he came in. “Oh yeah, I forgot about them.”

Flora looked at him get the shopping bags and placed them on their matrimonial bed. She followed along and went to see. “Did you and Nabu had a good time catching up?”

“Yeah. I like hanging out with him, it was interesting, until I got the phone call.” Helia took out three coloring books for children and a new pack of colored pencils. “This morning Lily really wanted to draw something, so I thought I would get those.”

“That's very nice. She'll be so happy.” Flora looked through the coloring books, with a smile on her face, thinking of how cute the book was for their daughter.

“And for you, babe, I got you this.” Helia took out a little box, then opened it for Flora. The nature fairy gasped, at seeing such beauty.

“This is so beautiful Helia, you didn't have to.” Flora took a closer look. Inside the box there was a rose gold infinity bangle bracelet, sitting in the little box.

“For the love of my life and mother of my child, anything.” Helia kissed Flora's head, then took out the bracelet from the box and helped to put it on Flora's wrist. “Would you look at that! Fits you perfectly.”

Flora dreamily admired the jewel, then she pecked his lips and hugged him.

“It really is perfect.”

A knock came from their bedroom door, who showed up to be Stella with her daughter Celeste holding her hand and Lilian holding the other.

“Sorry, if I interrupted anything, I was just bringing her to you. She finished eating earlier, then she went to play but she seems sleepy now.” The little girl ran into her parents and hugged her father's leg. “Oh, and by the way, we're planning on going to the Frutti Music Bar later, after the kids' nap time. Sounds good?”

“Yeah, no worries,” Helia said, then thanked Stella before she left.

“C'mon Lili, let's go. You do look sleepy after all.” Flora took her daughter's hand and led her to her room. Helia checked if his wife was looking before he went into the bathroom and took his phone out.

“Quick, I need every detail of the incident, and if there any events recently happened that might be involved with the Trix.”

°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 7!

Forgot to say, my book has reached 400 reads, I'm so happyyy 🥺

So what are your thoughts? 🤔

This is the bracelet Helia got for his wife, Flora :)

Please VOTE and COMMENT, to support the author. It inspires me to write more and more every day☻

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

127K 2.7K 47
The Specialists have a mission. A mission to protect the Winx and to make them believe that they are the fairies of the Magix Dimension. But will it...
66.4K 1K 21
Aundrey Hayden, a powerful fairy without control. Her element is supposed to be fire but what happens when she can't control it? What happens when th...
49.7K 700 31
After the Winx complete all their quests they all decide to settle down and get married. 16 years later the daughters of the Winx Club meet at Alfea...
2.2K 98 23
The winx club, Bloom, Stella,flora,techna,Musa and Layla defeat evil for good. ( or so they thought). They settle down and get married,l.( Bloom+Sky...