I Wanna Be Famous: A TDI X Ma...

By LRDiazz

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... More

Not So Happy Campers
Not So Happy Campers Part Two
The Big Sleep
Dodgebrawll
The Sucky Outdoors
Phobia Factor
Up the Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take The Heat
Who Can You Trust
Basic Straining
X-Treme Tourture
Brunch of Disgustingness
No Pain, No Game
Search and Do Not Destroy
Hide and Be Sneaky
That's Off The Chain!
Hook, Line, and Screamer
Some Alone Time (+18)
Wawanakwa Gone Wild!
Trial By Tri-Armed Triathalon
Haute Camp-Ture
She's Back
The Very Last Episode! Really! Part One
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part Two
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
Credits
Epilogue

Not Quite Famous

5.6K 107 53
By LRDiazz

"Last time on Total Drama Island...."

"The Killer Bass FINALLY dodged their pathetic losing streak against the Screaming Gophers."

"There were bruises"

"tears"

"risky moves and dangerous alliances."

"But in the end it was Noah, the know it all who didn't see it coming."

"This week, another challenge will send one more camper on a cruise"

"to loser-ville, population four!"

"Who will sink and who will stay afloat? Find out right now! On..."

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

You wake up to hear Chris on the announcer. "Alright, campers! Enough beaufy sleep! Time to show us what you're made of!!"

Later...

You're all later sitting outside in some bleachers in front of a large stage. You see Heather walking with Lindsay and smile and nod at her. She does the same to you as she and Lindsay walk up to sit next to you. "Hey, Y/N. Ready for another day of manipulation?" Heather greets you. "Always. As long as it's with you." Heather awkwardly chuckles and clears her throat all while blushing. Chris soon comes out onto the stage. "Welcome to our brand new, deluxe, state of the art, outdoor, open theater!" You lean in to Heather's ear. "Man, that was a mouthful" you whisper making her giggle. "Okay" Chris continues, "this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite...a talent contest!"

Your eyes brighten up as you usually love talent shows even if sometimes you bail at the last minute because of your serious stage fright. "Each time has eight hours to pick their three most talented campers. These three will represent them in the show tonight! Sing, dance, juggal, anything goes! As long as it's legal." Chris eyes Duncan which makes him snap his fingers in frustration. "You'll be judged by our resident talent scout, former DJ VJ, and rap legend....Grand Master Chef! Who will show his approval via the Chef O' Meter!" Chris points above his head as if something is supposed to appear. You look at the camera crew at the bottom of the bleachers filming Chris and figure the Chef O' Meter will probably be edited in the final cut. "The team the loses will send one camper home tonight! Good luck!"

Later...

"Okay," Heather announces to everyone in your group after blowing a whistle to get your attention. "I'm the team captain so here's how it's going to work." Gwen walks over ready and asks who made Heather captain. "She did! Just now!" Lindsay replies happily. "Lindsay, Y/N, Beth, and I took a vote, and I won!" Heather tells Gwen, who tells her back that threatening them to vote for her isn't exactly democratic. Heather asks Trent if he's okay with it, and he replies with a yes, making Gwen upset. Heather continues with her plan by stating that you and herself will be the judges. "*scoff*, Whatever" Gwen says in disgust.

After a few auditions, Owen steps up. He takes a jug of what looks like sparkling water and chugs it. Owen then tosses the jug and quickly burps the whole alphabet. All the guys in the group go nuts including you. You walk over and high five him for the accomplishment. "Well, you're not going to do that in this contest, that's disgusting!" You out your arm around Owen. "Do you know how hard it is to burp the entire alphabet in one go?!" Owen bends over. "I can also do Beethoven's Fith!" All the girls shout at him to not do it. Gwen then walks away. "Where are you going?!" Heather asks. "Anywhere that's not here" Gwen replies as she continues to walk away with a bit of disappointment on her face as she wishes you went with her.

A few minutes later and Heather just finished a pretty good ballet routine. You seem to be the only one who's genuinely clapping and cheering, which makes her smile. She then clears her throat and Lindsay and Beth offer to have her be in the contest. Heather then tells everyone to take five. Heather watches Gwen walk away and pulls you and Linsay aside. "I need you to do something. Can you keep a secret?"

You simply nod yes while Lindsay explains how she's never told anyone about how she brought her sister toilet paper because she had diarrhea while on a date and the restaurant was all out. She then remembers she's on TV and looks at the TV with a face filled with regret. "Oops...sorry, Paula..." Heather tells Lindsay to follow Gwen and see what she's up to. As Lindsay walks off, you ask Heather something. "I was actually wondering if I could audition." Heather raises an eyebrow. "Well, what can you do?" You bring up that you used sing in choir back home. "Okay, think of a song now, and when everyone comes back, you can audition."

Later...

After a few more auditions, including Izzy dancing, Trent playing gitaur, and Beth twirling batons that were on fire, you step up to sing. Afterwards, everyone is amazed at your singing, especially Heather, who almost immediately puts you in.

Later...

Gwen comes back seeing a burnt peice of grass from Beth's fire twirling accident with Cody following her. "I won't even ask" she says, stepping over it. You tap Heather on the shoulder to show her Gwen and Cody. "Look!" Heather says sarcastically. "The first hook-up of the season!" Cody opens the door for Gwen. "Oh yeah, we're going at it big time. I need a swim just to cool off." She slams the door in Cody's face and changes into her swimsuit. Trent calls out saying that he'll come with her, which she accepts. She then sees Heather. "I mean, whatever." They both walk off to the docks. Heather watches Gwen walk away and pulls you and Linsay aside. "We've got a diary to find."

Both you and Lindsay give Heather a confused look. "Gwen is definitely hiding something. We find the diary, we find her weakness." You smile deviously while Lindsay just gives a blank stare. You keep watch while Heather and Lindsay look for the diary. Gwen, soaking wet from head to toe and without Trent, soon approaches. "Hey, Gwen, what happened with Trent?" Gwen's upset glare increases. "I don't wanna talk about it. Are you gonna let me through or are am I gonna have to make you?" You raise an eyebrow. "No offense, Gwen, but I'm pretty sure I can take you." Gwen clenches her fist and throws a punch straight at your jaw. You catch it, though, suprising her.

You then bend her arm back, making her groan in pain. "See what I mean? Now, instead of thinking that because you look and act tough, remember that at the end of the day, you're just an over emotional teenager with daddy issues going through a goth phase." Gwen's expression on her face is mixed of scared, anger, and deep sadness. Her eyes are about to start tearing up when Heather and Lindsay walk out the cabin doors. "Hi, Gwen. What's the matter with you?" Heather asks. Gwen says nothing and walks inside. The three of you walk off with Heather patting you on the back. "We heard everything. Nice job scaring the crap outta her" she tells you. "My pleasure" you reply.

Later...

It's almost time for the show and you seem a bit nervous. You then see Heather talk some obvious trash against the other team and try to stir up some drama. "Bridgette! Aw, to bad about the accident" she says referring to how Courtney's head and violin were damaged from one of the stage lights falling on her, because of Bridgette's legs getting tangled in the wiring, while she was trying to stand on her head for twenty minutes. "I guess you're going to get your fifteen seconds of fame after all, huh?" Bridgette stops eating her chips and glares at Heather. "What is that supposed to mean?" she asks. "Oh, nothing" Heather replies. "No one would sabatoge their own teammate. Unless they maybe felt threatened." Bridgette starts to get irritated and defends her actions as well as her team. "Hey, maybe that's how you Gophers operate, but the Killer Bass have more class than that. We're a team." Heather doesn't back down. "Well, I guess you'll go down as a team too. Oh, and easy on the chips. You don't wanna sink that surfboard of yours, do you?" Bridgette has enough and chucks the rest if the chips in the bag at Heather.

"What a bunch of losers. It's so easy it's almost not fun...."

".......almost."

"ITS THE TDI TALENT EXTRAVAGANZA!!!" Chris announces through a bull horn. "Welcome to the very first Camp Wawanakwa Talent Contest. Where six campers will showcase their mad skills and desperately try not to humiliate themselves. First up for the Screaming Gophers is Y/N!" You hear the crowd cheer as you walk up onto the stage. You take a final deep breath as the music starts.

During the song Heather puts her head on her hands as she lovingly listens to your voice. Her eyes widen as she realizes she's feeling something towards you she never thought she'd feel. Everyone cheers for you as finish the song and Chris runs out on stage. "Daaaaang, you got some pipes, Y/N!" He sets you off the stage where Heather is waiting backstage and suprisingly, gives you a big hug. "You were amazing out there" she says looking into your eyes. "Thanks" you reply, blushing pretty hard. "And before you ask, I still don't care about your stupid ass" she says still staring into your eyes, even if her eyes are in the shape of daggers. You chuckle. "Sure you don't." As the performances go on, including Bridgette accidentally barfing everywhere, Heather soon goes on stage.

"Originally, I was going to dance for you, but instead, I want to celebrate team spirit with a collaboration." She smiles deviously holding a journal of some kind. You see Gwen's terrified face. "She wouldn't" she says to herself. "So, with lyrics by Gwen, performance by me, enjoy." Heather clears her throat and starts reading. "Okay, so I'm trying to ignore him, but he's just so cute! If they had custom ordered a guy to be a distraction for me here, it would've been the Coughty. We just totally connect, he's pretty much the only person I can relate to here. And I know it's a cliche, but I love guys who play gitaur." Cody, thinking Gwen is talking about him, realizes that he doesn't play gitaur.

Almost everyone looks at Trent, not knowing that Gwen slips away and runs for her life. "Thank you" Heather says, closing the book. She walks towards you backstage. "You wicked girl" you say with a smile. "Like I said. Find the diary, find her weakness." You chuckle as the show goes on. "Well then it's down to the final act of the night. Can Geoff and his rad stunts turn it around? I seriously doubt it. Let's find out!" A few minutes pass and Geoff doesn't show up, instead it's Harold.

The whole crowd cheers as Chris soon announces that the Killer Bass win the challenge. Which means you have to choose a loser.

"Everyone thought I was mean to Gwen. Whatever. All I needed was four votes against Cody. Lindsay and Beth were easy, I can easily count on Y/N, and Owen? Peice of cake!"

" *Laughs* Peice of cake..."

"Kudos to you all for an incredible night of entertainment" Chris says at the Bonfire Ceremony. "Music, drama, barfing! There's only one marshmallow left on this plate." It's down to Cody and Heather. "Cody, you didn't audition for this contest. Heather, you're full of surprises. But, reading another chick's diary out loud to the whole world, man that is whack! No kidding, that's pretty messed up, dude." Heather isn't fased as she demands her marshmallow. "The last marshmallow goes to...Heather. Time to catch the boat of losers bruh." Cody shamefully walks to the boat. "Later, bruh!" Heather says before shamelessly eats her marshmallow. Gwen scowls at Heather, who's talking with you.

"Sure, Cody was a bit of a perv, but he didn't deserve to go like this. If that evil little cow and her little boy toy thinks they're getting away with this, they've got another thing coming."

You wake up to a bunch of screaming. Loud, loud, screaming. You open up your cabin door to see Heather running around in her pajamas. "Get out!! Get oooouuutt!!!" You quickly run over to help her with whatever it was. "Heather! Heather! What's wrong?!" Heather jerks around and meets your worried gaze. "Gwen put fireants in my bed and now they're in my hair!!" You tell her to stand still and you quickly yet carefully pick out each fire ant. You then throw them on the ground and you both grind their tiny, frail, bodies into the ground.

"Little bastards. Thanks, Y/N. I would've been out all night trying to get them out." Heather yawns. "Well, I better be getting back to sleep. We've got another day ahead of us!" You both smile at each other with less loving eyes and more menacingly. "I think we're becoming quite the villains in this little game" you say, making Heather chuckle. "We're the best villains, period!" You both soon walk back to your cabins. Heather watches you go inside and smiles with, this time, a more loving look in her eyes. She soon snaps out of it and goes inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 124 13
this season all the best contestants from the previous four seasons will compete for one million dollars! who will win? find out on total drama all s...
3.5K 75 26
What if Total Drama Island is more M-rated...because let's be real, real sixteen-year-olds won't act like that. What if Duncan falls in love with som...
146K 2.9K 19
Paige lost her parents at the age of three and now lives with her nana who is a wedding planner to the stars. Paige is convinced to audition for Tota...
18.1K 421 17
You are a famous teenage actor who received an offer from Chris McLean to be apart of a new reality show called "Total Drama Island." You compete aga...