Eliza Gilbert | Damon Salvato...

By TarynAbercrombie

When Elena's Twin enters the picture, Mystic Falls has a different take on our adventure. Eliza is strong, ca... More

Playlist.
Cast list.
The Begining. *Edited*
The Night of the Comet. *Edited*
Friday Night Bites. *Edited*
Family Ties. *Edited*
You're undead to me. *Edited*
Lost Girls. *Edited*
Haunted. *Edited*
162 Candles. *Edited*
History Repeating. *Edited*
The turning point. *Edited*
Blood Lines. *Edited*
Unpleasentvill. *Edited*
Children of the Damned. *Edited*
Fool me once. *Edited*
A few good men. *Edited*
There Goes the Neighbor. *Edited*
Let the right one in. *Edited*
Under control. *Edited*
Miss Mystic Falls.
Blood Brothers.
Isobel
Founders Day.
The Return.
Brave New World.
Bad Moon Rising.
Memory Lane.
Kill or be Killed.
Plan B.
Masquerade.
Rose.
Katerina.
The Sacrifice.
By the Light of the Moon.
The Descent.
Daddy issues.
Crying Wolf.
The Dinner Party.
Know Thy Enemy.
Klaus.
The Sun Also Rises.
As I Lay Dying.
The Journal.
The Birthday.
The Hybrid.
The End of The Affair.
Disturbing Behavior. Edited *smut* Edited
Playlist Two.
Before, now, and forever.
Update

The Last Dance.

2.2K 53 27
By TarynAbercrombie

"And there, and there." "Okay. What the fuck." I muttered under my breath as I take the small black pen from the mans hands and sign on the line next to the large x at the end of the page. "And here." The man says again before flipping the page automatically to the next blank line on the next page. I nod my head once again before I sign my name again on the line as the man grabs the pen away from me before signing his name right below mine, subtly glinting his obviously very expensive watch in the lights provided by the large bay windows in the Salvatore Boarding House Parlor. "So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asks from one of the coaches closest to the small table where me and the man sat. My eyebrow raises as I look back up to her, "apparently. Sole ownership and all." A smirk falls in my face as I turn my head to the hallway to the front door. "I hope they realize they gave the wrong twin ownership!" "You're the oldest cunt! Don't get any ideas!" I laugh out loud.

 "Stefan! I think you're sleeping in the woods tonight dick!" The man shakes his head next to me as he tries not to laugh at our antics. "You think I could pimp this out? Maybe a sorority house? Nice keg in the back.. o shit a fucking pool!" I snicker out as I hear Damon groan out loudly at my obnoxious self from the porch of the boarding house. I looked back up to Bonnie, "point is as the sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean." I say as the man starts to shuffle through the pages in front of me once again. "Your own personal safe house." I nod my head, "that's the idea." "Wouldn't want to clean it." My eyebrow raises as the man finally speaks for the first time, I laugh at the old mans words as he slowly stands up. "I'll just do what Jeremy does. Burn down the trash in the room." Bonnie's eyes widen. "Is that why your house almost burned down in 8th grade?" I snicker out as I nod my head as the mans eyes widen as he gathers the papers and grabs his briefcase from the ground. "Mom locked Jer in the basement for two weeks."

"Thank you Mr. Henry." I say as I shake the older mans hand as I open the door of the Boarding house and face the two brothers as well as Elena's angered face. I gave the old man one final smile before he makes his way out of the house and to the driveway where his car is parked. "I don't know why you insisted that I stay outside too." My eyebrows raise before I look over to Damon and give him a sweet smile. "Sexy?" He gives me an equal smile in return as I lift my right arm and raise it. "Come on home." Damon's eyes shine for a brief second at the word home before grabbing the right side of my head and giving my forehead a quick kiss before sliding through the door. I look over to Stefan before giving a small smirk, "free loader come inside!" Stefan gives a big laugh before he shakes his head and messes up my hair before sliding inside as well as I turn to face Elena. 

"Now Elena since this is my house you'll have to abide by my rules. For right now you're forbidden to go to school or anywhere too public starting now. No it's and or buts I'll get your work at the end of the day." Elena's face fills with anger as she goes to open her mouth but before she can refute I slam the wooden door in her face and make my way back to the parlor with the brothers and Bonnie. Bonnie hands me my leather jacket as I shrug it on over my red long sleeved shirt as Stefan gives Elena a look as she storms back into the house and crosses her arms over her chest as she throws herself on the couch. "Where are you going?" Damon asks as I lean down to grab my bag from the floor and give him a small smile as he walks back over to me. "Elena is to stay at the house. Klaus knows about my existence but not hers. I'll go to school as normal in case he catches us off guard. Also one of us has to get the work." Damon's face fills with anger as he grabs my keys from my hand. 

"The whole reason of giving you ownership was so you'd stay here and I wouldn't have to worry every second that you're not with me!" I didn't flinch one bit at the rise in his voice before I looked at Bonnie and Stefan as they make their way out of the house and Elena makes her way further into the house. I gently lay my hand and his check as he lays his on top of mine before leaning his head against mine. I close my eyes briefly before starting. "Day..I promise you that I'll try to be safe okay? He knows that I'm here and I'm not going to hide away and wait for him to kill someone close to me. If he got to you before me what do you think I would go through?" I whisper out as my thumb brushes over his cheek bone as he shakes his head in disbelief. "Eliza you don't understand.... I Can't lose You!" He whispers back in desperation as his eyes finally open to meet mine, the air leaves my lungs as I see the fear and desperation pouring through his blue eyes. I move my head slowly to his left cheek and give it a soft kiss on the small of his cheek. 

"You won't lose me...I won't let him. And we both know you feed me your blood every night and you can drive me to and from school." I say trying to compromise as Damon shakes his head again. "You move in permanently. You're 17 and a junior in high school, hell I'll help you paint the room you pick to stay in, but I need to know you're in my house whenever you can be." I nod my head knowing it isn't going to be easy to even ask Jenna about this considering she's been MIA for a week. I didn't know if my mental stability could take living full time with Damon considering Andie still hasn't been been left yet, but I knew I had to ease his worry or he'll do something we'll both regret. I nod my head as he slowly let's go of my hand before grabbing it again and starts to lead me to my car.

"Hey Mattie you know that assignment in Government?" I asked as I made my way to my seat in front of him, but before I could sit Matt kicked the chair out from under me and my ass ended up hitting the floor hard. "Mattie!" I yell out in frustration as I start rubbing my butt while the class bursts out in laughter , "I swear to god I will get arrested for a hit and run!" Matt looked at me from the side, "if you can run your fat ass faster than me and last I checked you failed gym." My eyes widen and my mouth pops open, before I lunge up from the ground and throw myself across his desk to grab his neck. 

"Chick fight!" I snicker out at Brad across the isle as I tighten my hold on Matt's neck. "I'll punch you in the boob!" He yells back, "no you will not!" "Watch me you cunt!" I gasp out as I watch Matt's fist rear back before I gave Julia a sad smile and yanked her up by her shirt and throw her quickly in front of me as Matt's fist makes contact with the girls boob as she yells out in pain as Matt's eyes widen. I gasp out, "Matt you just hit a girl!" I snicker out as I quickly stand up on Matt's desk and start hoping across the desks from Matt's angry face. "You know that question earlier? What amendment I'd repeal is the 19th you cunt!" My head snaps up to Matt's face as the girl slides off his desk as I make a point to sit on Stefan's. 

"Matt you say the word cunt as if it offends me. Second of all you would say 19th amendment you woman hitter!" Matt's eyes widen before he looks at Julia and starts to apologize. Stefan starts to laugh as I start innocently swinging my legs back and forth on his desk. "You know what Matt?" He gives me a look as he stands up from his desk and I take a shaky gulp. "Hitler would just love your little blonde hair and blue eyed ass!" I yell out as I quickly scamper up on Stefan desk before I start jumping across them with Matt right on my back. Suddenly my leather jacket is pulled from the back before I'm slammed down on some kids desk, I give a small smile before I look up at Matt's face full of pride. 

"Okay! Yes! I told Caroline about that one time you had gonorrhea! Don't hit the face!" I yell out as I cover my face with my hands before the class is filled with laughter as I watch Jared open the closest window to his desk and give a quick look around before jumping out the window. My eyes widen and gasp out, "Jared baby where you goin?" I question as I get to the window quickly before he turns around with a smile. "Up your ass!" The class fully starts to laugh out as I turn around embarrassed, "my ass isn't that big." I whisper out as I collect my seat before I look up to the door and see Alaric in the doorway with shock written all over his face. 

"Mattie get your ugly ass in the seat it's rude to Rick!" I whisper yell as Matt scampers to his seat from across the room. "Ricky my man did you see the disrespect? Almost got punched in the boob and face in one day." Alaric keeps the surprised look on his face as he continues to stare at me as he makes his way to his desk, feeling weirded out I break contact first, even though I still feel him staring at me before I feel Matt kick the shit out of my shin as I lung over in quiet pain. I watch as Stefan pulls a flyer from someone's hands and shows it to me. It read 60's decade dance in hippie letters. "O great we going as high hippies?" I question out Loud before I realized it and Rick clears his throat.

"Hello class." He says "ahem, what...are we learning today?" Alaric asks out loud awkwardly as he flips through one of the books on his desk. "With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week." Some girl in the front smartly answers as Rick gives her a look before speaking again. "Right, the sixties." Rick says smarty back as I give a small laugh and he turns to meet my eyes awkwardly once again. Feeling the awkwardness once again a give a small wave before he gives me a smile and turns to the chalk board. "The, uh, ahem... the sixties." He starts as he grabs a piece of chalk before writing a large sloppy 60 on the board before rubbing his hands together after setting the piece of chalk down once again. " I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...actually they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course." He says as he moves his hands behind his back while walking behind the desk to the side of the room where me and Stefan were. 

"They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the-we walked on the moon." I look over my shoulder to Stefan in worry. This was definitely not how Rick usually acts. It's either an off day for him or he's missing Jenna and I hope he's okay. I give him a worried look before mouthing 'are you okay?' Once he meets my eyes once again he stops his his sentence briefly before giving me a small smile and nods. "There was Watergate." He says as he turns around and walks to the other side of the classroom. "Watergate was in the seventies, Rick." I say softly before he gives me another smile as i correct myself. "I mean, Mr. Saltzman." I say quickly as I received weird looks from other students around me. "Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you l, Eliza." I nod my head as Rick gives me another smile before turning back towards the board.

"Jermey!" I yell out as I make my way towards Bonnie and Jeremy in the cafeteria. Jeremy gives me a look before he gets up and moves passed me. "What was that?" I asked as I sat down on the red cafeteria tables as Bonnie gives me a smile. "I told him he had to dress up tonight, didn't take it well." I nod my head as I open my bag of chips. "Shouldn't be hard for him he's already a stoner." Bonnie starts to laugh at my joke before I watch a girl in my class walk up to me. 

"Hey Eliza there you are. Okay this is going to sound freaky but, this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you were going to the dance tonight." I give a small awkward laugh as I look at Bonnie for help before turning back to her. "Tell him she's emotionally off the market." Bonnie says with an attitude towards the girl. "You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. He said you have a beautiful laugh and smile. Look for him his name is Klaus." My eyes widen as I drop my bag of chips from my hands and quickly push away from the table in horror. 

"Where is he? Is he here?" I asked her frantically looking around the crowded cafeteria. The girls eyes move around in confusion before answering. "I don't know, but he wants to know that you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?" I looked over to Bonnie, "she's been compelled." I mutter out before grabbing my bag and bolting out of the cafeteria before quickly reaching for my phone to dial 1.

"So we go to the dance and find him." Damon states as he rubs his hands down my arms in comfort. "Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan explained while looking at his Brother from behind me. "Something tells me he's not going to be 16 and pimply." Damon answers back as he places a kiss on the top of my head as Bonnie looks to Stefan as he stands behind the couch Elena is sitting on. "He could be anywhere, at any time. He compelled somebody at school." Damon looked down at me, "guess it wasn't as safe as you thought it would be." I nod my head, "I didn't think it was ever going to be safe. My goal is to keep Lena safe, she's the one he doesn't know about. I'm just the bait." Damon shakes his head in anger as he puts his hands on his head as he yanks at his dark tresses. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I look at Elena and she rolls her eyes before making her way upstairs as I go to open the door. "Rick! You know you didn't have to knock right?" He gives me a smile before placing his arm around my shoulders as he walks to the parlor with me. I give him a weird look as Damon's eyebrows raise at Ricks display. 

I give a weird giggle before punching him on the arm and make my way to Damon as he covers me in his arms again.  Alaric gives us a once over before he starts, "sorry I'm late." "Hey I need you to put me down as a chaperone." Rick nods his head, "why?" Damon gives a small smirk before looking down to me. "Because I'm going to be this ones date." I roll my eyes at his playfulness before texting Elena to stay upstairs considering she won't be going to the dance anyway. "Okay, so we find him and then what?" I question the ground in the parlor. "What's our plan of attack?" "Me." Bonnie answers quickly as Damon starts walking around the parlor again. "I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Alaric looks around while standing next to Stefan. "That's not going to be easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." Damon nods, "Alaric has a point. I mean what if he-" suddenly Damon speeds across the parlor and ends up in front of Bonnie before she throws him across the table and couches. "Bonnie!" I yell out before I quickly make my way to Day and help him stand up once again. "Well I was impressed." I snicker out at Stefan's sarcastic remark as Bonnie looks over to him. "It doesn't matter if he is an original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Eliza. I know I can." I nod my head softly, wondering why she had to throw Damon across the room to prove it though.

The music booms throughout the room as me and Damon make our way through the schools of people flooded in the gym. I run my hands through my straight hair as Damon looks down to me. "Don't fittle with it. You look beautiful." I give a small shake as a blush works it's way on my face. "I feel like you know who." I say as I straighten out the white bubble belt as I look up to the girl from earlier today grab the mic which was stationed in front of the large painted 60's bus. "Thanks for being here everybody." I slowly clap along with the rest of my peers trying not to tug on Damon's arm as he insisted I loop my arm through his so he couldn't lose me. "I feel like I look like a whore." I say out suddenly as it goes quiet around me as people look over to me and burst out laughing. I quickly tug on the the blue and white washed dress trying to pull it further down my thighs. 

"If you're a stripper you're the most dressed one I've ever seen." My eyebrow raises as I look up to Damon before laughing at his confident smile he has on his face. "We have a special shout out tonight. This is for Eliza. From Klaus." I look up towards the girl as a song makes its way through the speakers. 'This is dedicated to the one I love.' Rings out after all the clapping died down as I look up to Damon in fear. Damon brings his arm around my shoulder and runs his hand through my straightened ponytail. "That was a lame cheap shot. He's just trying to bait us." Damon Announces to the small group that we created in the middle. "I know everyone here." I say as I face the four of them.

 "Maybe he's not here. He just wants us to believe that he his." Damon nods before he looks down and rolls his sleeves up before announcing, "it's a party people, blend. Let him come to us." "Good idea." Bonnie says as she grabs Jeremy and they worm their way through the crowd. I look at Stefan sadly as I know he's probably lonely without Elena here. He gives me a small smile as Damon says he'll be back before making his way to Rick. I look up over Stefan's shoulder as he tries to spin me around but fails as I give a small laugh. "Caroline's here. We should let her know what's going on." Stefan nods his head as he looks back, "I'm on it." Before he pulls me in to a spin and spins me out and quickly my right hand is snatched and I face the icy blue eyes once again. 

"How you doing?" He asks sweetly as I put my left hand on his shoulder as he grabs my right moving through the crowds. "Better now." I tell him sweetly as he stares into my eyes and gives me one of his real smiles. "You?" I ask sweetly as he pulls his arms away and starts throwing his hands in the air waving them, "cool as a cucumber." A laugh slightly as I try and move with the music. "Come on, remember the last decade dance? The vampires where all, "ahh!" He stays frantically as he opens his mouth and shakes his hands making a motion to grab me. I cover my hands on my face embarrassed as he continues. "And you were all "ahh!" He yells out in a girly scream as I start laughing at his cuteness. "Right! And you won." I smile back as he grabs my hands and pulls me centimeters from his body and lips. "Yes! We did." He says as he gives his famous smolder before releasing  my right hand and and twirling me out and back in again against his chest. He quickly puts his mouth next to my ear, "I've got moves you've never seen." Suddenly his lips fall on my neck as he give a soft suck as all the air leaves my lungs before he twirls next out again, breathless. I giggle out as he drags me back to him as he dramatically starts swaying to the music.

"You know you're beautiful." I raise my eyes up to Damon's eyes as we start swaying faster to the music. "Well Mr. Salvatore I find you...enchanting." I say as I reach up and grasp his cheek quickly before bringing my lips to his ear. "With or without your clothes...now that's a mystery." I say quickly biting his ear softly as he moans out as I quickly pull away and starts weaving through the crowds. "I'm not done with you!" I squeal out as I pass Matt and Caroline before making a quick thinking decision and turn and tug on Matt's pants and watch them fall. "Look guys! It's JFK without pants! Pictures ladies!" I yell out loudly as Matt turns with an angered look on his face as I turn and bolt around the girls taking pictures.

'I'm running just as fast as you can!' The music blasts out as I turn and watch Damon form a line with ladies and throw his hands up moving his hips suggestively as his arms move left to right, "oh, ya." He says as he suddenly opens his eyes and catches me watching him. "Sorry ladies! I have a snack to catch!" He says loudly pulling away from them and starting to walk towards me with his signature smirk in place. "O a snack? Does that mean you're my dinner?" I flirt back as Damon reaches for my hand quickly and pulls me flush against him as he attaches his lips on my neck once again. My eyes roll into the back my head as he starts to suck heavily while making his way up to my ear lope. "Yum." He whispers before my eyes shoot open again.

"Eliza!" I look up to Alaric as he runs over to me outside of the school. "He has Jeremy!" "What!" "Ya Klaus has Jeremy come on!" He yells out as I turn and Grab Bonnie's has as we follow after Rick and into the school once again. "Okay so where are we going Rick?" I ask as we turn a corner with chairs lining up one side of the hallway with Bonnie trailing behind. "Just a little further." He says as we walk down a desolate hallway. I suddenly stop and grab Bonnie's hand before I start backing up away from Rick. 

"I knew something wasn't right with you." I state boldly as Rick turns around to face us as he laughs. "Clever little Doppelgänger. What gave it away?" He asks as he looks over to me. "When you walked into history class." His eyes widen a little in surprise before he smiles again. "The sixties, ughh, not my decade I much prefer the twenties. The style, the parties, the jazz." Bonnie looks up to me confused before I look over Rick again. 

"Klaus. Nice stolen body, we'd like it back." He chuckles out. "Now I knew you were different than the other gloomy doppelgängers. You have fire, and funny enough darling you made me laugh when I saw you in that classroom. Almost made my stolen heart race when you smiled up at me. Too bad I have to kill you. I'd rather much keep you." My face fill with disgust as me and Bonnie start backing away. "Imagine my surprise when you just ran to the older Salvatore. Now that's a shocker. 

A Partova wanting the Damon Salvatore over Stefan. I find it quite funny, love." Klaus lunges for Bonnie before she throws him into the opposite wall. "Now did I mention that I know a witch?" He says as he gets himself off the floor. "You're going to have to hit me a lot harder than that." Bonnie lifts her hand to throw him into the trophy case as o watch Ricks body crumple in the glass. "Bonnie he's still in Ricks body! You're hurting him." I state as Klaus laughs as he gets up off the floor again. "You're a smart one." I raise my eyebrow, "what? You so ugly you need to inhabit a decently looking guy? Or are you just a pussy?" I question out as I watch his face fill with anger at my statement. "Pussy it is."

 "Go. Run." Me and Bonnie take off down the corridor as Bonnie magically shuts doors to slow him down. Suddenly Damon runs through the door infringe of us as he quickly wraps me up in his arms. "What happened?" He questioned as I frantically looked back, "Klaus is in Alaric's body." "What?" "He's possessing it or something." Damon gives me a look. "Go find Stefan." "What? No. I'm not leaving you." "Yes you are go!" He yells out before I give him one last look as I take off through the doors.

"No!" My eyes widen as I watch Bonnie through the glass scream and shout as she magically holds Klaus down before the machines and lights starts bursting in bright lights as papers start to travel through the room. Bonnie looks up to me as the tears start falling down my face as she gives me a small smile before turning back as blood starts to drift down her nose. "No!!" I yell out as she hits the floor. "BONNIE!"

"She's alive." I look up through tears as Damon wraps me into his arms. "Sh..she's alive?" I ask through the tears as Damon nods. "Klaus needed to believe she was dead. She wasn't prepared for him. She had to die." Damon grabs my hand before dragging me up the stairs. "Damon... Bonnie won't die for me. There's two doppelgängers." I explained as Damon grabbed a towel from a drawer in his bathroom as he wets it before slowly picking me up and placing me on the counter. Before gently grabbing my jaw and making my eyes meet his as he takes the towel and wipes under my eyes. "Let's make one thing clear. If it comes down between you and the witch, I will gladly let Bonnie die. I will always chose you." 

RIGHT OUTSIDE MYSTIC GRILL.
"What do you mean they don't have apple pie!?" I voice yelled out as the figures approach the dark car parked all alone in the lot. " like your fat ass needs it!" A female voice follows him before the taller figure throws her over his shoulder as she laughs out hitting the man on the ass multiple times. "We've got a case assholes." "Shut your pie hole."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 10.1K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
1K 107 16
I don't know if this is right or not, it's been a terrible three years since I returned to Mystic Falls. I lost many of my family members, my ex-love...
27.5K 574 13
"So I'm Amelia Gilbert. Yep, Elena's twin sister... We may look alike but we're very different. How? Well, I more weird, tough and smarter. We used t...