I Wanna Be Famous: A TDI X Ma...

Od LRDiazz

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... Více

Not So Happy Campers
Not So Happy Campers Part Two
The Big Sleep
Not Quite Famous
The Sucky Outdoors
Phobia Factor
Up the Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take The Heat
Who Can You Trust
Basic Straining
X-Treme Tourture
Brunch of Disgustingness
No Pain, No Game
Search and Do Not Destroy
Hide and Be Sneaky
That's Off The Chain!
Hook, Line, and Screamer
Some Alone Time (+18)
Wawanakwa Gone Wild!
Trial By Tri-Armed Triathalon
Haute Camp-Ture
She's Back
The Very Last Episode! Really! Part One
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part Two
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
Credits
Epilogue

Dodgebrawll

5.5K 119 18
Od LRDiazz

"Last time on Total Drama Island..."

"The Screaming Gophers kicked butt in the Awakathon when Duncan took a snooze on the can, and the Killer Bass took their second loss in a row! Harsh. "

"Heather orchestrated the first Total Drama Island alliance by convincing Lindsay and Beth to join forces with her. Then pocketed Eva's MP3 player and sat down to watch the fireworks."

"Nicely played, Heather. Nicely played."

"Even though Eva could've pretty much kick anyone's butt here, in the end, it was her temper that got her kicked off. She became the second camper to rock the Boat of Losers."

"Who will break the rules of their new alliance? Will Gwen be able to stay awake until the end of the episode?

"And who will take the next humiliating walk down the Dock of Shame?"

"Stay tuned for the most dramatic Campfire Ceremony yet on...."

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

You feel like you need at least twelve more hours of sleep as you sit next to Heather, Lindsay, and Beth along with the rest if your team eating breakfast. "Wow!" Chris laughs. "Four nights with no sleep? How much are you hurting, dude?" Duncan, who Chris is heckling, looks at Chris again, this time with more rage in his eyes. "Wanna find out?!" The whole team gets frightened by his threats to Chris. "No, no, It's cool. It's cool!" Chris says, not wanting to get pummeled by a sixteen year old kid. Soon the door opens and Harold, with a sharpie mustache, walks in triumphantly as everyone around him giggles. As he sits down everyone laughs louder. "Okay, what?!?" Harold asks. Geoff hands him a spoon and tells him about what's on his face, but Harold seems to like the mustache. "Hey everyone, it's Gwen!" Chris announces as a tired Gwen walks in the room and her whole team cheers for her. Lindsay asks why everyone is clapping while clapping herself and Courtney scowls at as she sits down. "I'm so tired. I can't even feel my face." Gwen immediately falls to the table, slamming her face onto it.

"We are so stinking right now! Okay yes, Eva was a psycho, but at least she was an athletic psycho!"

"So, let's go over the rules one more time" Heather tells all of you. "Number one, I am the captain of this alliance and Y/N is co-captain. But I get to make the rules. Number two--" Linday raises her hand like shes in school and Heather picks her to speak. "Breaking the rules can result in getting kicked out of the alliance?"

"Good!" Heather tells her. "Number three, I can borrow any of your stuff without asking, but my stuff is strictly off limits." Lindsay's and Beth's cheerful expressions fade. "I don't know about that last rule" Lindsay speaks up. "That's okay! I can change it!" Their cheerful looks return. "I can also change who to take to the finals with me. Maybe I'll just take Y/N. Maybe he's the only other person here who has his head on straight." Lindsay and Beth frantically shake their heads no. "Good. Wanna have some fun?" Heather gets up and starts to talk trash to the other team. "Hey, Fishheads! Way to kick out your strongest player! Why don't you just give up now?" Courtney gets so mad she picks up some oatmeal and chucks it at Heather, but she dodges it and it hits Gwen instead. "Missed me!" Heather says with a smile. She sits back down, giving you a high five. Chris then tells everyone that in ten minutes your next challenge will begin and ne prepared to bring it.

Ten Minutes Later...

You're all in what looks like a glass box, but it's one of those indoor courts you've seen at the gym. Duncan walks in and collapses on one of the nearby bleachers. "Wake me up and it'll be the last thing you do!" Courtney rolls her eyes and gets on Harold about how his snoring face is all his fault for losing the last challenge. Chef than silences everyone by blowing the whistle. Chris than explains that you're all playing the classic game of dodgeball. Your eyes beam. "This is perfect!" you say to yourself. "The first rule of dodgeball is--" Noah interrupts Chris and makes a joke. "Do not talk about dodgeball?" Owen laughs at how funny he thought it was.

"As I was saying...if you get hit with the ball..." he chucks the ball at Courtney's stomach throwing her back a little. "...you're out." Courtney chucks the ball back in anger saying that he can't do that. "If you catch the ball, the thrower gets sent out and the catcher gets to bring in another team member out on the court." Noah sarcastically says that throwing balls is yet another mentally challenging test and Lindsay agrees with him non-sarcastically, confusing both Noah and Owen. "Okay now, Geoff, try to hit me!" Chris throws the ball to Geoff sho catches it. "If you're holding a ball, you can use it to deflect a ball, but if it knocks the ball out if your hands, you're out!" Lindsay asks what to do when the ball comes at her and Chris tells her to dodge as Geoff throws back the ball and Chris deflects it, making the ball go straight for Lindsay's face, leaving a big bump.

"Oooh! You were supposed to dodge!" Chris tells you the first game will start in one minute and that the Gophers will have to sit someone out each game. You decide to sit out Noah and Gwen. You all huddle up and decide who should go out first. Heather decides that the first team will be her, you, Heather, Cody, Owen, and Leshawna. Chris tells the first team to come out. Your team comes out, facing Courtney, Geoff, DJ, Katie, and Tyler. "Bring it on, Fishies" Heather says with a cocky grin. "Otherwise winning three in a row just won't be as satisfying." Tyler tries to talk trash by saying that you guys are going to bring this dinner to the table and then eat it. Chris says that best of five games win the whole thing.

"Now let's dodge some balls!" Chef blows the whistle and the game is on. You sprint over to grab a ball and so do Cody and Owen. Cody throws a ball at Tyler, but he dodges it. Tyler then spins around and throws a ball at Sadie by accident. Owen rushes over and chucks the ball at Tyler so hard it forces him into the wall behind him. Chef blows the whistle and points the other way, telling Tyler to get out while you high five Owen. Harold and Leshawna talk back to one another, before Leshawna gets the upper hand and chucks a ball straight for his head. DJ chucks a ball straight for you, but you dodge it. Courtney chucks a ball at Heather, but Owen catches it. Chef then brings in Gwen, and takes out Courtney. DJ quickly takes out Gwen by mistake, but she doesn't seem to mind. Soon it's just Katie, DJ, Leshawna, and Cody. DJ chucks a ball at her, but deflects it. At the same time, Katie chucks a ball at Leshawna's stomach, getting her out. Cody is the last one on his team. Cody throws and spins the ball in the air, catchtes it, and throws it at DJ. He ducks, but the ball acts as a boomerang and hits him in the butt.

Cody shakes another ball, making it spark electricity. He then throws the ball at Katie, forcing her to run for her life. Unfortunately, no matter what she does, the ball soon hits her. After the Gophers cheer, the next game starts. Owen uses all of his strength to take out everyone. After this game, to your horror, you see that one by one, each Gopher gets taken out by the Killer Bass. Two games pass and you're tied with two games won. One more game left. This time, Katie, Bridgette, Geoff, Courtney, DJ, and Duncan go out. A fierce battle rolls out as many people get taken out and switched with other people. Pretty soon it's between Harold and Owen who has all of the balls. The Gophers cheer as Owen gets ready to take him down. "Goodnight, Harold" Duncan says face palming.

He gets in a stance ready to face him. Owen throws two balls at him and he does a few jumps and twirls, dodging both of them. Owen throws another ball and Harold pulls a Matrix and get in a limbo stance as the ball glides inches above his face. Courtney calls time out and Owen comes back where Heather yells at him to do better. Chef soon blows the whistle and the game is back on. "COWABUNGA!!!" Owen yells as he chucks the ball. Harold catches the ball even though he's forced against the wall. Chef blows the whistle as Chris announces the Killer Bass have won.

Later...

You're all at the Campfire Ceremony where Noah has soon been eliminated. Fair enough. He never even played for his team. You're sitting alone at that docks when Heather walks over to you. "Hey, you got tired of hearing the fishes cheer too?" You chuckle and look at the sea sparkle below the moonlight. "Yeah. I thought about sitting here for a while until they at least go inside." You and Heather sit together and talk while everyone else parties in the center of camp where the cabins are. "Why are you here? Came to check on me?" Heather blushes. "No!! I couldn't sleep. And...you're...honestly the one person here I can actually talk to. Unlike all of those losers." You smile at her. "Awww! I'm touched!" Heather smacks you. "Don't get smart with me! I'm still gonna take you down in the final two." You two look at each other for a split second before you start laughing. "So...we're actual friends now?" you ask holding out your hand. Heather gives you a smile and shakes it. "Sure. Friends."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9K 74 13
You were chosen to be on Total Drama, you were so stoked to be on the show but you didn't know that there would be cute girls there, one of them catc...
16.7K 371 29
Two days have passed after the events on Total Drama Island. My only question now is what will happen? (James takes Justin's place in the Story.)
21.7K 287 28
Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn the money to help support the orphanage...
3.5K 75 26
What if Total Drama Island is more M-rated...because let's be real, real sixteen-year-olds won't act like that. What if Duncan falls in love with som...