Forbidden love

By FairyTailxx

This story is about a poor girl named Lucy as she lives with her brother , Gray who gambles and owes a lot o... More

The fated meeting
The fated meeting
The contract
Contract end
Natsu's true heart
She's precious to me
At the resort
Sting reveals his feelings
This marriage is over
Yea! Its the end

The past

364 9 0
By FairyTailxx

Elizabeth:" Lucy!"(sobs)
Lucy:" ugh.."(collapses)
Natsu:" Lucy!"(surprised)
Natsu's personal butler , Tsubaki enters the room:" master!"
Natsu:" my wife...she suddenly collapsed! Tsubaki! We have to take her to the hospital! She can't leave me!"(sobs)
Tsubaki:" master! It's alright...she'll be fine!"(hugs the trembling Natsu)
Lucy:" ...where is this?!"(wakes up)
Tsubaki:" madam...you collapsed earlier....probably due to heat stroke..the doctor said that you should rest more as you have a frail body..."(bows)
Lucy:" I'm sorry....I thought I heard Natsu san err I mean my husband calling me..."
Tsubaki:" master was very shocked by this incident and was put to rest by me after staying by your side for 12hours..."
Lucy:" he did?!...I see...(grins)..."
Natsu:" don't get too happy...I was afraid on how worried your brother would be if something had happened to you...."
Lucy(pouts):" you are so not cute!"
Natsu(chuckles):" what's with her?"
Tsubaki:" master ...Sting sama and his mother are at the door..."
Natsu(shocked):" eh? Let them in...they must have heard about the news but why would his mother...."
Sting:" I heard your wife had collapsed due to her frail body...Is she alright?"
Natsu:" she is....why don't you see her since your already here...."
Sting:" sorry for the intrusion then..."(grins)
Elizabeth:" Lucy!"(sobs)
Sting:" mother! I'm sorry Natsu...my mother really misses my dead sister so she can't help it.."
Natsu:" it's alright.."(grins)
Lucy:" madam?! Oh dear I let you see my bad side"(chuckles)
Elizabeth:" your indeed my daughter! Lucy "(sobs)
Natsu:" madam...you might have mixed their faces up..."
Elizabeth:" no..I'm sure it is her!"(sobs)
Kain:" I'm sorry Natsu kun...sting why did you bring her here?!"
Sting:" I'm sorry father..."
Kain:" I'm sorry once again miss lucy...."(bows)
Lucy:"no it's alright...I don't mind..."(grins)
Kain looks at Lucy's ring and was shocked to find out she had the same ring as their missing baby....
Kain:" could you perhaps be our daughter?"(surprised)
Lucy:" eh? It's just the resemblance right?"
Sting:" she has the same ring as me..."(serious look)
Kain(hugs Lucy):" Lucy?!"(teary)
Elizabeth:" my daughter..."
Kain:" this ring was given to Lucy as a baby when she was born but then you were kidnapped by some bad people who were after our fortune...although we got the money ready...the person never appeared..."(sobs)
Natsu:" that girl is the daughter of the financial group...how interesting...This is going to be fun..."(chuckles)
Tsubaki:" master..."(saddens)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
642K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.