I Wanna Be Famous: A TDI X Ma...

By LRDiazz

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... More

Not So Happy Campers Part Two
The Big Sleep
Dodgebrawll
Not Quite Famous
The Sucky Outdoors
Phobia Factor
Up the Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take The Heat
Who Can You Trust
Basic Straining
X-Treme Tourture
Brunch of Disgustingness
No Pain, No Game
Search and Do Not Destroy
Hide and Be Sneaky
That's Off The Chain!
Hook, Line, and Screamer
Some Alone Time (+18)
Wawanakwa Gone Wild!
Trial By Tri-Armed Triathalon
Haute Camp-Ture
She's Back
The Very Last Episode! Really! Part One
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part Two
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
Credits
Epilogue

Not So Happy Campers

21.5K 188 85
By LRDiazz

"Yo! We're coming at you live from Camp Wawanakwa! Somewhere in Muskoka Ontario. I'm your host Chris Mclean, dropping Season 1 of the hottest new reality show on television right now!"

Here's the deal. Twenty two campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp. They'll compete in challenges against each other then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers."

"Every three days, one team will either win a reward, or watch one of their team members walk down the walk of shame,"

Take a ride on the Loser Boat, ha ha! and leave Total Drama Island for good!"

"Their fate will be decided here, at the Dramatic Campfire Ceremonies, where each week all but one camper will receive a marshmallow. In the end only one will be left standing and will be rewarded..."

"with cheesy tabloid fame"

"and a small fortune, which let's face it, they'll probably blow in a week. To survive, they'll have to battle..."

"black flies,"

"Grizzly bears,"

"disgusting camp food, and each other. "

"Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp. Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out here, right now on"

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

A/N: Just ignore the fact that Justin isn't in this story but he's in the intro. Technically, you're replacing him. Cool? Cool!

You lean on the railing of a very exquisite white boat wondering if you're at the show you auditioned for yet. You tap your foot as you get more and more impatient. You hear the boat horn blare and you grab your stuff. "Finally!" You didn't pack much except for enough clothes, a couple of comics, and swimming trunks. There seems to be a beach which reassures you.

You see you're not the first one to arrive, as there seems to be twenty other contestants. You see so many different people including a goth girl, an athlete, a punk rocker, and a blonde girl wearing a blue bonnet on her head. You soon get off the boat where the host of the show, Chris McLean, greets you and introduce you to everyone. "This is Y/N. Welcome to Total Drama Island." You look around the island and see how crappy it looks. "Are you serious? We're staying here? Ugh, this is just great" you say walking over to where every else. You stand next to a girl with long black hair who looks about as upset as you.

"Hey, how much do you wanna bet that Goth Girl over there is the first one voted off?" you ask her casually. The girl looks up at you. "Ha! Probably the amount of the money I'm going to win!" You both laugh and you soon introduce yourself. "I'm Y/N. Consider me a friend until the final two. Than we'll have to fight it out" you joke. She gives you a look before finally shaking it. "Heather. Consider me also a friend." As you start having your own little conversation, the last camper, Izzy, soon arrives. She falls out of the boat, hits her chin on the dock, and sinks into the water. Another girl, Courtney, runs over to help her. "Guys," she says to the group, "she could be seriously hurt!" She pulls Izzy out who seemed to be just fine, but seems to be a little nuts. You snicker. She seems pretty funny.

"First things first," Chris says to everyone, "we need a group picture for the promos. Everyone at the edge of the dock!" Everyone gets together in one group and poses. "Okay, one, two," Chris says before stopping. Oops! Okay, forgot the lenses cap! Okay, hold that pose...one, two-- oh! No wait! Card's full! Hang on..." Chris starts adjusting the camera. "Come on, man, my face is starting to freeze!" you hear the black girl from earlier say. "Got it!" said Chris. "Okay, everyone say, Wawanakwa!" As soon as everyone says Wawanakwa, the docks completely give, dropping everyone into the water. "Okay guys, dry off and meet at the campfire pit in ten!"

After you all dry off you meet at the campfire pit. You see Heather who sits on a log. You sit right next to her and she turns to see you. "Can you believe they did that?! My hair is still soaking!" You agree with Heather and that it was completely unnecessary. "This is Camp Wawanakwa, your home for the next eight weeks" Chris starts off. "The campers sitting around you will be your cabin mates, your competion, and maybe even your friends. Ya dig?" You look at Heather while she focuses on ringing out her hair. "The camper who manages to stay on Total Drama Island the longest without getting voted off will win one hundred thousand dollars!" Chris continues.

"Excuse me!" That punk rock guy calls out to Chris. He asks if he can sleep next to the girl sitting next to him. Someone's crushing hard...you think to yourself. Chris replies to that question by stating guys and girls sleep in separate parts of their cabins. "Excuse me, Kyle?" Lindsay asks if she can get the cabin with lake view since she's the prettiest. Chris agrees she's hot, which raises some questions in your head, but he states that's not how it works. He also corrects her saying his name is Chris. Two other girls, who are wearing the same hairstyle and outfits, state that they have to be on the same team or they'll die, treating separation like it's a medical condition.

"This cannot be happening" the goth girl says miserably. A large guy wearing a Canadian maple leaf on his shirt tries to cheer her up by saying it's like a big sleepover. "Here's the deal," Chris says to everyone, "we're gonna split you up into two teams. If I call your name out, go stand over there." Chris points to the far right. "Gwen, Trent, Heather, Cody, Lindsay, Y/N, Beth, Katie, Owen, Leshawna, Ezekiel, and Noah. From this moment on you are officially know as..." Chris hands them a banner with a tough looking hamster on it, "the Screaming Gophers!!" Owen immediately loves it.

You're relieved knowing that the only camper you'll probably be real friends with is on your team. The rest of you are known as the Killer Bass. Katie and Sadie don't like the fact that they're split up and they say "goodbye". Chris explains the rest of the rules and details about the show including the Outhouse Confessionals and takes you to the cabins.

"Um...okay...so far this sucks."

"I don't get it, where's the camera guy?'

"Hey everyone, check this out. I have something very important to say."

Pffft!!!

Chris takes you over to your cabins and tell you that Gophers get the East and Bass gets the West. You walk over to go settle in. You watch Heather walk inside when you get settled in. "Hmm....nice ass." Geoff asks Chris if there's any chaperones at camp. Chris says that other than himself you'll be unsupervised since you're all the age of a CIT. Sixteen years old. He gives you half an hour to unpack and then meet him at the main lodge. Lindsay comes out of the girl's side and asks Chris where the outlets are so she can use her straightning iron.

Chris tells her that they're in the communal bathrooms and Lindsay replies saying that she isn't Catholic. "It means we shower together. Idiot" Gwen chimes in making Lindsay whine. You see Heather by herself outside her cabin walks up to her. When she sees you she fixes herself up. "What do you want?" she asks. "You wanna get outta here?" you ask. "Sure. You seem to be the only one here who isn't annoying or plain stupid." As you two go off everyone in the cabin looks at you two weirdly.

You soon find a spot away from the cabins and you start getting to know each other. "So, tell me about yourself." Heather beams. "Gladly! Well, I'm the most popular girl in school, head cheerleader, everyone there loves me..." As you continue to get to know each other, well really as you get to know Heather, you hear a high pitched scream coming from the other cabin. You didn't get in, but you saw a bunch of people freaking out over a cockroach. Duncan, the punk rocker, kills it with a nearby axe. You see DJ cowering on a bunk bed and Duncan holding an axe. You then look down to see a chopped up cockroach. "Was it that bad?" you ask Duncan. "To them it was" he replies, pointing at the still scarred campers.

You head down to the Main Lodge and enter and line up to get some food. "Listen up!!" you hear the chef behind the counter. "I serve three times a day, and you will eat it three times a day!! Grab your tray, get your food, and sit your butts down, NOW!!!" You move up with Lindsay and Gwen and get your trays. "Excuse me," Lindsay says to the chef, "my nutritionist says that I shouldn't eat any white sugar, white flour, or like...dairy."

The chef catches a fly and squishes it in his fist. "I don't think that's gonna be a problem" Gwen says looking down at her food as it barely moves. "Cool!" Lindsay replies picking up her tray and going to sit down. "Okay, I hate to be predictable and complain on the first day, but I think mine just moved." The chef takes a mallet and smashes the meat getting it everywhere. "Right, okay then!" Gwen picks up her tray and walks to the Gopher table. You don't say a word and once you get your food you simply nod at the chef, confusing him.

You sit next to Heather which makes her not as grumpy. "This food sucks, huh?" you say trying to start a conversation. "No kidding. Breakfast is supposed to croissants, crepes, orange juice, even just regular cereal. Not this shit."Welcome to the main lodge" Chris says to the camera crew as he walks inside. Geoff asks for a pizza which angers the chef. He throws a knife at the wall which makes everyone back off and continue eating. Chris tells everyone that the first challenge is in one hour and he leaves the lodge.

Later...

You hear the bullhorn taped to a nearby pole blare which let's you know it's time for the first challenge. "Everyone meet at the cliff in your bathing suits!" Chris says through the bullhorn. You get up and go inside to get dressed. You look over to see Heather in a very attractive looking bikini. You look in another direction, trying to not look like a perv, not realizing that Heather is looking at your flat chest and six pack, slightly staring. Soon everyone is at the top of the cliff staring down to the waters below. You're not sure who says it but someone says what you're all thinking as you realize what the challenge is. "Oh, fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 136 12
You know Total Drama Island as 22 campers, two teams, a crazy host, and $100,000 grand prize. Well what if another guy, by the name of Skylar joins t...
12.1K 124 13
this season all the best contestants from the previous four seasons will compete for one million dollars! who will win? find out on total drama all s...
9K 74 13
You were chosen to be on Total Drama, you were so stoked to be on the show but you didn't know that there would be cute girls there, one of them catc...
21.7K 287 28
Kevin is a teenager who lives in an orphanage. Who signs up for Total Drama Island for fun and hopes to earn the money to help support the orphanage...