๐Ÿ’• ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...

By JIA74U

๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚... More

1 ๐Ÿฑ LAN WANGJI POV ๐Ÿฑ
2 โ›… LAN HOUSEHOLD โ›…
3๐ŸŒท JIANG HOUSEHOLD๐ŸŒท
4 ๐ŸงกFIRST MEETING๐Ÿงก
5 ๐ŸPROPOSAL๐Ÿ
6๐ŸŒต OBSESSION๐ŸŒต
7โšก GAME ON โšก
8๐Ÿ’• CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE๐Ÿ’•
9 ๐Ÿ‚HEADACHE๐Ÿ‚
11 ๐ŸŒนLAN WANGJI POV๐ŸŒน
12 ๐ŸŒณHERE AND THERE:LOST๐ŸŒฒ
13 ๐ŸŒ„ REALIZATION๐ŸŒ„
14 โš“ HELPโš“
15๐Ÿ’žCONFRONTATION AND RETURN๐Ÿ’ž
16 ๐Ÿ™APOLOGY๐Ÿ™
17 ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆSNEAK PEEK POV'S๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
18๐Ÿ’˜ LOVE'S IN THE AIR๐Ÿ’˜
19 ๐Ÿ“œ PRENUP REMINDED๐Ÿ“œ
20๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž DOUBLE HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
21 ๐ŸšฆHIT & RUN๐Ÿšฆ
22 ๐ŸŽฏCONSPIRACY ๐ŸŽฏ
23 ๐Ÿ’“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT๐Ÿ’“
24 โ™ฆWHO SENT WHOMโ™ 
25 ๐ŸฉธREVELATION๐Ÿฉธ
26โœจ DEPTHโœจ
27 ๐Ÿ”ฅWELCOME TO HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ
28 ๐ŸTWIST๐Ÿ
29 ๐Ÿ’ซ360ยฐREVERSE๐Ÿ’ซ
30 ๐ŸŽฏMISSIONS๐ŸŽฏ
31 ๐Ÿ’XUECHEN.....YANGXING๐Ÿ’
32 ๐Ÿ’” HURT ๐Ÿ’”
33 ๐Ÿ’˜MISSION CELEBRATION๐Ÿ’˜
34 ๐Ÿ‘ SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ‘
35 ๐Ÿ… JEALOUS ๐Ÿ…
36 ๐ŸปROCKING๐Ÿป
37 ๐Ÿ’—SELFISH & SELFLESS LOVE๐Ÿ’—
38 ๐Ÿ›ฃRIGHT TRACK๐Ÿ›ฃ
39 ๐Ÿ’” HURT & HEAL๐Ÿ’
40๐Ÿ˜• F ZONED ๐Ÿ˜•
41 ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ•ฏDATE NIGHT ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿฅ‚
42 ๐Ÿ’–SAAWAREN(BELOVED)๐Ÿ’–
43๐ŸŒ  HYPNOTIC REGRESSION๐ŸŒ 
44 ๐ŸทDESTINATION UNKNOWN๐Ÿท
45 ๐ŸŒ BACK TO WANGXIAN ๐ŸŒ 
46๐Ÿ–ค DIRTY๐Ÿ–ค
47 โ™€๏ธSEDUCTION/PROVOCATION โ™€๏ธ
48 โ™‚๏ธEROTICA โ™€๏ธ ON โ™€๏ธ ROCKS โ™‚๏ธ
49 ๐Ÿ’•HONEY MOON๐Ÿ’ž
50 โ™ฅDRAMA QUEENโ™ 
51 ๐Ÿ“FRAUD HUSBAND๐Ÿ“
52 ๐Ÿ”ฎTRAGIC MEET ๐Ÿ”ฎ
53 ๐Ÿ’‹A KISS BEFORE DEATH๐Ÿ’‹
54 ๐Ÿ‘HORNY CONFESSION๐Ÿ‘
55 ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸAZURARQA END๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
56 ๐Ÿ”ฏ SEXTUPLE ๐Ÿ”ฏ
57 ๐Ÿ’”FEELINGS๐Ÿ’”
58 โœจTRIPLETS โœจ
59 ๐Ÿ’”YES๐Ÿ’”
60 ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†OCTUPLETS๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…
๐Ÿ’“END๐Ÿ’“

10 ๐Ÿ€ACCIDENT๐Ÿ€

10.6K 662 283
By JIA74U

💙
[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💙

Jiang Wanyin was at his lowest point of his life. Depressed, sad, angry, frustrated. Neither living nor dead. He was feeling like the owner of the plant which he nourished, flourished, watered and when time for it to flower came, someone snatched it from him.

Wei Wuxian belonged to him, had always belonged to him, since the first day he was brought home by his father, Jiang Fengmian. And as soon his (Jiang Wanyin's) eyes had landed on the two and a half years old chubby bunny baby, Wanyin had immediately fallen in love with him, even feeling fiercely protective towards the chubby bunny, despite his mother's constant nagging.

Those cute staring eyes, innocent pouty lips, shy bunny smile, blushed chubby cheeks......adorable stubborn tantrums and gestures of neediness by always putting his hands up and pouting, wanting to be held by loved ones. Even the midnight cries of pain and nightmares and longing search for love......everything had belonged solely to Jiang Wanyin ever since. Solely him.

Wanyin had protected Wuxian, loved him, guarded him from the harsh world, devoted himself to him.....and even at a point assured that no one can trespass his territory, his territory which was Wei Wuxian, his Wei Ying.

He had drawn a boundary around Wuxian, which could only be entered by him and people he allowed. No one else. Jiang Wanyin had kept Wuxian in his heart and mind, 24*7. Waited patiently, though impatience to claim Wuxian drummed inside Wanyin each second of his life, but he had waited, waited for his Xian's acceptance.

And finally, when he had successfully became Wuxian's world, he expressed his feelings, and of course his Xian accepted it too, immediately, without a second thought. Wanyin was on cloud nine that day when Wei Wuxian wholeheartedly had accepted and even reciprocated his love. He had even physically surrendered himself to him. That much he trusted his gege Wanyin.

Then, how did all that change suddenly? Where did those blissful days vanish, when his Ying looked at him with eyes full of love and shy!!!!! Longings & expectations!!!!!

Wanyin didn't talk to anyone. He spent his wedding night in his home office, crying like a baby, calling Wei Ying's name. And, since the next day he drove to office as early possible and returned back home as late possible. If was in his hands, he wouldn't set a foot where his Wei Ying no longer resided.

How was he supposed to acknowledge, that his only love wasn't with him anymore!!!! The world suddenly seemed dull and lonely for him now. His life became colourless and aimless. Nothing interested him anymore.

Unable to resist, he ultimately went and stood near Wei Ying's college, watching....waiting....

After some time, Zhuliu informed him that Wuxian had entered college.

Wanyin watched Wuxian get out of the black audi belonging to Lan Wangji, and enter the college, from far, while in hiding. Wanyin followed Wuxian in shadow to his each class. He saw him caressing his portrait, that Wuxian had drawn before. He saw him smiling sadly to Zhuliu. His heart wrenched, hurt, watching his Xian from far but not being able to go near him, touch him, hug him. Take away his tears, like before. His heart hurt bad.

Wuxian attended classes half heartedly, then went to a bar with Zhuliu and got drunk, crying his heart out. Wanyin went in front of Wuxian, when he was very drunk. Wuxian thought he was dreaming and touched his face. And sobbed.

"Gege, I still love you... do you still love me!!! But now you are somebody else's noh gege. You are no longer mine. And, I belong to someone else too. I am sorryyy......... I didn't mean to hurt you. I never intend to hurt you or leave you. I loved you gege, but I had no other way. You understand, don't you? You will forgive me, won't you? Plzzzzzz......"

Then sobbing likewise, Wuxian passed out, blabbering things. Jiang Wanyin asked Zhuliu to take him back home, who took him back to Lan Wangji's driver in the college, and safely placed him in the car, giving some excuse of wedding celebration amongst friends, where Wuxian got drunk in empty college campus. While, Wanyin stayed back in the bar and got drunk.

🖤💔🖤

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾

𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾,

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮,𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾,

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮......

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

𝓜𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓼𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮...

𝓗𝓮𝔂, 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾,

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽, 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮.......

𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸 𝓲 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 ,𝓜𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾

𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓫𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

𝓜𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾

𝓜𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽, 𝓶𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽

𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮

𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓪𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓸,𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾...

𝓗𝓮𝔂... 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸 𝓲 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓼𝓪𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂,𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽, 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮..................

💔🖤💔

Don't wanna live without you,
I am try to tell you, trying to explain you that I can't live without you...

What do you know of my love, I am still waiting for you.

You are my heart you are my life.

You live in my heart, still you don't know it's condition!

My eyes cry when I sit slone without you my life,

Hey, my death is with you,
You are my heart, my life.

How do I make you understand, my heart isn't in peace without you.

Hey love, you didn't do fair by breaking my heart.

My eyes feel remorse for loving you.
My heart's alleys are silent, my arms are also silent.

Come my breath is looking for your fragrance,
Come all my sadness will go.

Without you, hey.... How do I keep sadness away, my heart is restless, I wait for you.

You are my heart, my life.

🖤💔🖤

When Wanyin got very drunk, Zhuliu called his driver too, so that he reached home safely. The driver fetched a very drunk Jiang Wanyin back home, to his room where a distraught Wen Qing was waiting.

Wen Qing was initially at the top of the world, when Lan Wangji made her alliance with Jiang Wanyin possible. For her, her brother was her hero. he could make anything possible for her. Anything in the whole world...... all that remained now, was to earn her husband's love, and she decided to earn it by any means. So, she planned everything accordingly. How she will dedicate her whole self to her love. She was determined to make Jiang Wanyin fall for her and forget Wei Ying, forever.

She didn't worry about Wei Wuxian being in her brother's life cause she knew that her brother was the type, who knew who was important for how long. And he never kept unimportant things in his life. So, sooner or later, he would get rid of that orphan boy, Wen Qing was sure.

She also knew that, even when Wangji would leave Wei Wuxian, he would make sure not to ruin his life or destroy his future and leave him helpless on streets. He would make some arrangement for Wei Wuxian to lead a good life away from his and her family. And that assured Wen Qing's peace. So, she need not worry about anything else except how to win Jiang Wanyin.

A newly wed bride kept waiting with plans, with hopes, with determination.

Waiting she slept off. And when she was awake her groom was still not there. Days passed likewise,without her getting even a single glimpse of her love. And gradually her determination, her hopes shattered making her distraught.

Then came the night after three whole days had passed, when Jiang Wanyin was finally fetched in the bedroom, by the servants. And though very drunk but he was there, finally in her arms. And her heart brimmed with hopes again.

She took very good care of him. She undressed him, washed him and dressed him in comfortable clothes. properly laid him on bed. And even when he murmured Wei Wuxian's name, and wept in sleep she still held his hand.

"My love, I know you still love him. But, I love you too nah. And like you, I did what I could to get my love. Then if I am wrong, you are too. I will do anything, everything but I will win you. I promise. I don't want Wei Wuxian's bad. I swear....it was just that I was jealous of him. He was a hindrance in my way to your heart.... I want him to live happily too, just far from us...far from the Lan and Jiang family. But I wish his happy life too.... I am not that bad love, just give me a chance to enter your heart, your life...please, accept me. I love you nah, my heart, my feelings are hurt too nah.......my love counts too nahhh....."

She wept with a passed out Jiang Wanyin, holding his hand and slowly dozed off embracing him.

Outside Jiang Feingmian could hear her with tears in his eyes.

"Why is history repeating? Why same happening that happened with me, Cangse, Changze, Yu and Qingheng Jun? I just hope this time it doesn't end tragically, with someone's death....god, take care."

🟤🟡🟣🔵🟢🟠🟢🔵🟣🟡🟤

Xue Yang was at the top of the world. Fifty days ago his life was full of win, satisfaction, power and money. Well!!! money mattered a lot to him. From a very young age he was forced to understand the worth of money. Money gives power to win in life. And since then he was a slave of money. Whoever gave him money, became his god. And, right now that person was Lan Wangji, who was as shrewd and ambitious as him and he enjoyed immensely working for him. Working with him meant win and money, two things Xue Yang most cherished in his life. And as long as those two things accompanied him, Xue Yang was wholeheartedly on his side.

Then fifty days ago, HE entered his life like an accident, but a pleasant accident. Messy hair, wearing specs, anxious & timid, apologizing to everyone, almost even the trees and lamp posts of the street.

He bumped to Yang outside the court of law. Immediately bowed and apologized infinite times. Xue Yang just rolled his eyes in irritation and proceeded towards his chamber. It was only later he found out that the speccy accident, actually came for the position of his assistant. He almost laughed his ass out at his atrocity and confidence.

But, the former turned out good in his field.....law. In fact, very impressive. every law was almost embedded in his brain. So, feigning pity and out of curiosity and amusement Xue Yang hired him. And, suddenly his world that was moving at a very normal and satisfactory pace, started spinning in a very crazy and out of control speed.

His name was Xiao Xing Chen, or as Xue Yang called him speccy accident. He made Yang's life, totally a circus with himself. If Yang asked him to bring coffee, he made sure to spill it on someone and apologize. Almost all the staff of Yang's office owned a coffee stained shirt and burnt chest, thanks to Xiao Xing Chen. Then if he asked for a file, his office became a real topsy turvy mess (upside down mess) because even if the file was right on sight, Chen never found it, and made sure to dig holes on wall to find out that file.

Initially, Yang wanted to smack his own head on wall, for appointing this speccy accident and then if that wasn't enough, even make him sign a contract that he couldn't leave for a year.

'Over enthusiastic brat I am.... '

Yang often thought. But slowly Chen's silliness started running like booster molecules in Yang's veins. And, every time he bowed and apologized nervously Xue Yang's lips stretched into amused smile. He would finish his works faster and in his free times give some silly work to Chen, watch him acting all messy and anxious, doing accidents in his office, while Yang sat with a folded fist on his forehead and a calm peaceful loving smile on his lips.

And after all the accidents had happened and a very scared Chen stood in the midst, at the verge of tears...he would take him for coffee or lunch or drink on the pretext of being very irritated at his actions, but to actually date his precious accidental assistant. While he ordered the other subordinates to clean up after him. And the whole office cursed Xing Chen. They couldn't understand why their utterly smart, shrewd, handsome devil of a boss tolerated this stupid good for nothing mess and loved playing with this new silliest of the silly accident that could ever happen to anyone, and made them work overtime with doubled efforts.

But only Xue Yang knew why? Because, since he gained senses, he only saw a cruel world. A opportunist, self serving, never regretting human race. And this innocent, scared, anxious and timid little kitten, apologizing to everyone, filled with naivety, made his heart beat fast. He wanted to protect this kitten with life from the harsh reality of the world. And he intended to restore that innocence and exactly due to this he lost himself in Chen. And that's how he fell in love with his speccy accident or as some called,
Specky Messy Kitten.

🟢🔴🟠🟣🔵🟣🟠🔴🟢🔴🟠🟣🔵

On, the other hand another kind of war was going on in Lan mansion.

Lan Wuxian woke up rubbing his eyes and scratching his head.

"Wow, where am I!!!! Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Then he saw Wangji sleeping besides him and screamed at the top of his voice....... Wangji rolled down the bed and fell flat on his butt. Shocked he looked around like a threatened antelope. then he glared at Wuxian.

"What's wrong with you!!!!! Goddd!!!"

"You raped me, you raped me, you raped me, mmmmmppppppp!!!"

Wangji hurried up and shut the screaming mouth with his palm. and whispered yelled.

"Shut up, shut up. Shut . Up......... (sigh) do you feel your ass screaming?"

"Mmmnnnnm!!"

Wuxian struggled, shaking his head vigorously. Wangji smirked.

"Trust me, if I rape you, your ass will be screaming for a month. Now, I am releasing my hold, if you scream again I am gonna smash your head on that wall."

He slowly left his mouth. Wuxian got up with the most annoyed look on his face.

"What's ass screaming!!!"

"Trust me, when I will rape you, you will know...."

"So, you have a plan to rape me...!!!"

"Over my dead body, why will I ever touch your body. Am not Jin Zixun....."

Wuxian's face paled.

"You....knew......about Jin Zixun........ still you tried to get me married to him...."

Wangji suddenly froze. He quickly changed the topic.

"Get up and get ready for breakfast. I am late. Am going to bathroom to get ready for office. You can use the spare one outside by the pool to get ready. "

"Wait!!! Who changed my clothes??!"

"Me...."

"You!!!!"

Wuxian exclaimed with wide eyes. Wangji stared at him with a bored frown.

"What? I am your Xiānsheng (husband, teacher, Mister/ Mr. )......and besides, who asked you to drink so much!!! You were blabbering nonsense and even soiled my shoes and clothes, by throwing up. Idiot........."

Wuxian made faces and rolled his eyes, when Wangji refered himself as his Xiānsheng (husband, teacher, mister/ mr.), then he looked at Wangji with an offended expression and pouty lips.

"You saw everything....."

He whinnied. Wangji smirked.

"Of course, even what's that's under your boxers....."

Wangji said gesturing his eyes towards Wuxian's lower waist. Wuxian gasped. Wangji was enjoying teasing him so much. But looking at his seriously offended expression, he retracted.

"Relax, I am not a pervert. If I had called someone else to clean your stinking self , whole household would know you drank alcohol. So, I had to do it, but though I might have washed and changed you but I didn't touch you inappropriately......sonny...."

Wangji said the last word 'sonny' mimicking Wuxian. Wuxian furrowed his brows.

"Sonny??!!! When did I become your sonny?!!!"

"Ask, drunk Lan Wuxian....... and....... and...... and....."

Wangji who was proceeding towards bathroom, turned abruptly, with his index finger pointed at Wuxian and said in a stern voice.

" ....... If you ever dare drink alcohol, while in my absence, with anybody else, I swear I will kill you. If you want to drink, first call me and only drink in my presence. Ok..... I asked ok!?!!"

"Ok, ok, ok..."

Wuxian said, smiling awkwardly and showed thumbs up. Wangji sighed and went inside the bathroom. But just as he closed the door, he grinned wide. He enjoyed the drunk Wuxian so much. He was like a cute little drunk puppy. Then he reprimanded himself....what was he thinking!!!! He frowned and proceeded to finish his business.

Wuxian on the other hand pouted and sat for sometime, rubbing his head, trying to make out the head and tail of everything that just happened. Failed, then he got up and went to spare bathroom by the pool. After coming inside he inspected himself on the mirror. His head was hurting due to the hangover.

"God, my head. It feels like someone is hammering from inside. Who knows!???! Whether his highness really smacked it on the wall, and beat me black and blue, taking advantage of my tipsy self."

He checked himself for any beating, biting, boxing, sucking mark on himself in front of the mirror.

"Am I checking marks of assault or searching marks of horny Wangji. Lord, I have gone crazy. "

"You were born crazy. Trust me.... "

Wangji said, coming out of the bathroom. Wuxian twisted his lips.

"I was confirming something..."

"You won't find any hickeys. Trust me."

"You!?!! I wasn't trying to find a hickey mark, ok....... and, I would rather trust the black indian cobra snake than trust you. It might for once, let go without putting poisonous fangs, but you!!! Never.... "

"Yeah, try fooling around. Your face says, what you were searching. (mimicking) 'trust a black indian cobra than you' shǎ­zi (blockhead, idiot)....."

"What did you say? You are shǎ­zi (idiot,blockhead) .....and you know what!!! I have to be more careful now...after all, I am living with a shrewd fox...."

"What the..."

"Fuck!!!"

"Hell"

"You changed your signature dialogue!?!!!"

"If you are not careful, I might end up sending you to your planet x, wheeeww.... drinking stinking mess."

"Pervert yelling freak."

"Asshole! "

"Dickhead....!"

Wuxian yelled back and strode out of the room. And Wangji followed him with annoyed expression. They went to the breakfast table, both fuming. Wuxian took his plate and was about to go to sit on the floor, when Wangji growled.

"Sit on the table."

"Why? Didn't you commanded me to eat somewhere else, your highness!!!"

"Yes, I said that then but right now I want you to sit on a table and eat. Otherwise, suddenly whole Lan family will start being health freak. And I like it when you address me as your highness....keep that up..."

"I won't.... I would neither address you as your highness nor obey your every command....what will you do?."

"Wuxian, stop testing my patience and acting like a silly kid. And do as told. Otherwise! "

"Otherwise what!?! "

"Otherwise, I will spank you. "

"Hawwwww, you used bad language... Uncle, calming gege, you heard him... "

"Wangji, this is dinning room, not your bedroom. "

Xichen said. Lan Yao and Wen Ning giggled. Wangji sighed.

"I meant slap you, not that other thing. Slap you... "

"Still not allowed Wangji. "

Uncle Qiren said, while reading newspaper. Wangji again sighed, deeply this time, while Wuxian pouted furiously.

"Ok . Look, you know that now the whole Lan mansion will become health freak and follow you to eat on the floor. And I don't want that. So, either you are sitting here by will or I will glue you up to the dinning chair."

"Fine, brown chimp."

"Wuxian!!! "

Xichen warned.

"Sorry. Azure eyed, frowny face bobcat."

Xichen and Qiren sighed, Yao smiled, Ning giggled. The Lan mansion, which was always silent, melancholic, like funeral home had suddenly become a lively, yelling fish market. But, the members in it were enjoying it. They could see a change in Wangji. The Wangji that had became emotionless robot since a very young age, got easily triggered by Wuxian. The Xichen who always spent days complaining and in dispute with himself, started smiling like before. He loved Wuxian like his own son.

The Qiren who, though snorted at the bickerings, giggling, whisperings of the younger generation, and sometimes even reprimanded the young ones but couldn't help a rare grin on his face. And Wen Ning, who was always shy, scared, quiet and lonely got a bestie who was no less than sassy Hermione. He imagined Wangji as Harry Potter, and himself as Ron Weasley and Wuxian as their beloved sassy Hermione. And it thrilled him.

Yao who used to be depressed, now started remaining happy all the time. He and Xichen talked and laughed all the time. And their main topic of discussion..... Wuxian and Wangji and their antics. Xichen even expressed his desire to have a child like Wuxian. Cheerful, lively, smiling. and Yao was on seventh heaven. before, he never cared for his own child but now, for quite some time, he really wanted a baby of his own.

When he first came to the Lan family, he accepted Wangji, Wen Qing and Wen Ning as his own. But, with time situation changed and they grew up and started living their own lives. And, that's when Yao felt the desire of his own child. To have someone, held in his arms, who will call him mom or papa. But Xichen was defeated and depressed and Yao never brought the subject in fear of getting rejected. But, when Xichen himself mentioned it, Yao was immensely happy. And in his heart he thanked god for bringing wuxian in their lives, who was the sole reason for this change and prayed for his happiness forever.

🔵🟣🟠🔴🟢🔴🟠🟣🔵🟣🟠🔴🟢

In Jiang family, Madam Yu decided to help a Qing to come closer to her son. so, she decided that just like in her maiden home Qing will accompany Wanyin to office. And take over the Jiang groups responsibility. Another reason that triggered her this decision was that when in the business world people will know that the powerful Lan Wangji's beloved sister is with the Jiangs and it would get a positive and profitable response.

So, Wen Qing started going to the office with Jiang Wanyin. And, now Jiang Wanyin, even if tried, couldn't escape her anymore. Or visit Wei Ying's college. Reluctantly he settled and compromised with the new changes.

And despite everything, he could see how Wen Qing was dedicated in everything . She prepared his breakfast, lunch by herself by getting up very early. Made sure he had them in time with her. She was brilliant in work related things too. And Jiang Wanyin couldn't help but agree that she was a splendid woman and wife. But for someone else. Cause he only loved Wei Ying.

They both started interacting slowly. Became very good friends like before. went to lunch, dinner together both professional and personal. Jiang Wanyin involved her in everything related to business. Praised her efforts, dedication in front of board members and made her one of them. But, he never crossed his limits. She was his very good friend but not a soulmate. Wen Qing was happy with that for now. She was determined that slowly she will gain her right place in Wanyin's heart.

She wasn't a sex maniac. All she wanted was Wanyin's heart. And she dedicated her whole self, to winning him.

But Madam Yu was in a hurry to give Qing a permanent place in her son's life. So, one day she gave her a herb and asked her to give it to Jiang Wanyin with milk. Wen Qing trusted her. And, that night she mixed the herb with milk and gave it to Jiang Cheng unaware that it was a aphrodisiac herbal medicine.

Half an hour after taking the milk Jiang Cheng started feeling hot. His sexual desires were on peak. He couldn't understand what was happening to him. So he went inside the bathroom and relieved himself. But as soon as he came out and his eyes fell on Wen Qing, he felt aroused again. And out of control, he slowly proceeded towards his wife, though his every brain cell screamed against it. But, his body wasn't in his control anymore.

He stroked her cheeks and as she opened her eyes, she smiled.

"Wanyin, do you need anything?"

"Yes, I need you."

And he pressed his lips to her, caressing her body. Wen Qing's heart knew something was wrong. But finally getting touched by her husband didn't allow her to let any doubts cloud her mind and spoil the moment. So, she embraced her husband on her bosom. And, that night they consummated their marriage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.5K 36
"๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† " ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ๐’” " ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š " ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ...
106K 1.1K 25
โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™พ๐™ธ/๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šˆ โ€ข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
121K 8.3K 28
โ˜ฏโ˜ฏโ™ฉ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’‘๐’š ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’† ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ & ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’ ๐’›๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’…๐’…๐’š. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’•๏ฟฝ...
235K 9K 40
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ...