Smile For Us || BTSxReader 21+

By shinoa13hiragi

"What do you call a fake noodle?" "Your dic-" "An impasta!" BTSxReader Feat. EXO, Got7, etc. « S L O W U P... More

Teaser
Prologue
1 - Tours and Introductions
2 - Moving And Snoozing
4 - Protector
5 - Two Types of Sick
6 - Very Dirty Laundry
7 - Deadlines
8 - Twenty Four Hours

3 - Unpacking

393 18 10
By shinoa13hiragi

You opened the box and emptied the contents onto the floor. You analyzed the pieces of your bookshelf, making sure everything was there before looking up and thinking about where to put the shelf. You glanced at Taehyung, who was opening another box.

"Taehyung? Do you mind handing me my tool box?" You asked, pointing toward the box that was across the room.

Taehyung nodded and brought the box over to you. He looked at the disassembled shelf and then back at you before plopping down next to you.

"Want some help?"

"Yeah, where do you think I should put this shelf?" You asked, gesturing to it before looking around the room.

"Oh, um, how about against that wall over there," Taehyung pointed to the location he was suggesting.

"Sounds great," you said, picking up the pieces and quickly putting them together. "Thank you again for helping."

Taehyung laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. Then he started putting pieces together as well. After the two of you, finished putting the bookshelf together, Taehyung moved it against the wall and gave you an unreadable look.

"How's this?" He asked.

"It looks great. I couldn't have thought of a better place to put it," you told him, causing him to give you a boxy grin.

The unpacking process went on for a while longer before you finally decided to move on to unpacking your clothes. You unzipped a suitcase and quickly began putting things away. Taehyung opened another suitcase and started unpacking it, too.

Then a sharp inhale from him made you stop what you were doing. His expression was frozen into one of both surprise and embarrassment, his eyes wide and cheeks flushed. You looked into the suitcase and felt your own face heating up. Inside the suitcase were all of your underwear and bras, and Taehyung was looking at them. You gulped before moving beside him and tapping his shoulder.

"I'll unpack this one," you said, trying to play it cool.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be over there," Taehyung said, pointing toward some other boxes. However, his eyes still remained glued to the contents of the suitcase as if he was hypnotized by the sight.

"You okay, bud?" You asked, waving a hand in front of his face.

"Oh, uh, yeah," he stuttered out, breaking free of his trance. He tore his gaze away and looked at the floor, walking away as quickly as possible.

You let out a small sigh and quickly put away your undergarments so the suffocating awkwardness would go away as fast as possible. You glanced back at Taehyung every so often and you soon became worried because he was fidgeting around so much.

"Taehyung? Is something wrong?" You asked after you finished putting away your clothes.

"I'm fine!" He nervously exclaimed as he turned toward you for the first time. Then you noticed something that made you smirk.

"Do you need to take a break?" You asked raising an eyebrow as you looked at Taehyung's problem. "You look like you really need to use the bathroom."

He shook his head. "N-No I'm fine."

"You sure?" You crossed the room and Taehyung backed up until he was pressed against the wall. You moved closer to him until you were mere centimeters away. "You've been working very hard. Maybe a trip to the bathroom is a good idea. Help release some stress," you whispered breathily in his ear.

Taehyung gulped, loudly and nodded in agreement. "O-Okay."

"Good boy," you said, pulling away with an innocent smile that said the exact opposite of what you were doing seconds ago. "Now go take that break."

Taehyung's face was cherry red as he stepped away and left the room. You waited until you knew he was gone before sitting on the bed and letting out a small chuckle. I'm such a fucking tease.

"What did you do to Taehyung?" A voice came from the doorway. You looked up and saw Jimin and Namjoon, standing there with questioning looks on their faces. You noticed how small Jimin looked compared to Namjoon's massive form, and found it shocking.

"Whatever do you mean?" You asked, a smug smirk plastering itself across your face.

"Taehyung just blew past us like a bat out of hell and didn't even spare us a hello. And he was... um," Namjoon trailed off, trying to find the right words. "He was—"

"Tae was firetruck red and holding his dick like his life depended on it," Jimin blurted.

"Well, I did tell him to take a bathroom break," you stated, your grin growing bigger. "He looked like he could hardly hold it in."

You suggestively wriggled your eyebrows at the two men, whose eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh shit! What did you do?" Namjoon cried out.

"What did you do?" Jimin asked suggestively, plopping down next to you on the bed, and leaning in like a child listening to an interesting story.

"Actually, the question is 'what did Tae do?' He accidentally opened up one of my suitcases that had my underwear in it," you explained, nonchalantly. "Is that boy a virgin? Because I didn't know that panties could turn someone on that much."

Jimin and Namjoon looked at each other, then back at you.

"Y/N.... He probably started imagining what you'd look like wearing them," Namjoon said, looking you in the eyes.

"Well, I figured that much," you said. "But still... my panties aren't even the sexy kind. Does any kind of panties do that to you guys?"

"I'm not going to answer that question," Namjoon said, leaning against the door frame, and shaking his head. You looked back at Jimin, who was grinning like an idiot.

"I'll tell you if you let me see what Taehyungie saw," Jimin said, licking his bottom lip.

"Pfft, go ahead," you said, suppressing a smile as you pointed toward your dresser. "But if you pop a boner like Taehyung did, then I'm never letting you in this room again."

"And if I don't?" Jimin questioned. "Do I get a reward?"

"What do you want?" You asked, fully aware that you were about to make a deal with the handsome devil.

"How about... a favor," Jimin answered. Behind him, you could see Namjoon shaking his head violently and motioning for you to refuse the offer.

"What kind of favor?" You asked, and Namjoon facepalmed.

"Just a favor," Jimin shrugged. "But whatever it is, I can ask for it at any time, and it could be for anything. But if you refuse, then you have to pay me 50,000 won."

"Okay, bet," you said, holding out your hand. Namjoon's face morphed into one of horror and he slumped against the door frame as he grabbed his chest, acting as if he was having a heart attack.

"Great," Jimin said, shaking your hand before standing up and going to your dresser. He opened the drawers until he found your underwear drawer. "Oooooo fancy."

Namjoon quickly came over to you. "Are you insane?!" He whisper-yelled.

"Just a little bit," you answered casually as you watched Jimin. "Why?"

"You just sold your soul to a tiny devil!" Namjoon continued to whisper-yell at you. "Do you know how bad this is? He's going to-"

"I am not tiny, you giant weirdo," Jimin interrupted as he picked up a pair of baby blue panties. "Ooo, Y/N, I bet you'd look great in these. Model them for me?"

"Is that the favor?"

"No."

"Then you have your answer," you replied, turning to Namjoon, who was gawking at you, his jaw slack.

"Namjoon, sweetie, if you leave your mouth open like that, then bugs will crawl in there and lay eggs," you said, pushing his jaw closed with a finger.

It was silent for a split second before you heard a loud moan echo through the hallway.

"Someone seems to be enjoying himself," you said as your cheeks began to feel warm. You looked at Jimin, whose ears had turned pink, before glancing back at Namjoon. His reaction, however, was one of both embarrassment and annoyance.

"I'm going to go check on Jungkook," Namjoon announces, exiting the room. "You two behave yourselves."

"Oh, I didn't know you have boxers," Jimin stated, pulling out a pair. "I'd bet you look adorable in these."

"You never answered my question," you stated,  stretching out on your bed. "Are guys really turned on by that stuff? Or just Taehyung?"

"Oh, right. It's actually both I guess. Some people like lingerie and sexy clothes, and some don't. Some just think anything like that is super hot," he said,  closing the drawer and looking at you. "But it's all about the person, too. I mean, you're a three course meal already. I'm sure you would look great in anything."

"Thank you, but I'm not the one who is attractive here," you said, sitting up. "You done looking?"

Jimin nodded and gave you a grin. "You have a lovely collection."

"Thanks. Now drop your pants," you said, standing up. "It's time to see who won the bet."

"What? Can't you just tell by looking at me?"

"I wasn't born yesterday," you stated. "I know how guys hide boners. I learned a thing or two from my ex. Now drop them before I guarantee that you get hard."

"That's cheating," Jimin complained. He shut and locked the bedroom door before unbuckling his belt.

You heard another loud moan being muffled by the door, and smirked at Jimin as he pulled his pants down to his knees.

"Damn," you sighed in defeat. "Now I owe you a favor."

Jimin smiled triumphantly and pulled his pants back up. "I'm the master of self-control."

"What did you come here for in the first place? You know, besides the Taehyung thing," you asked as the thought came to mind.

"Oh, we came to ask about the rest of the boxes downstairs, but we got a little sidetracked," he replied, opening the door and stepping out of the room.

"I still have a couple things that need put away but other than that, I'm finished," you told him as you followed him out the door. "I'll unpack the boxes downstairs so you guys don't have to worry about them."

"Okay, I'll help you ou—" Jimin paused mid sentence as Taehyung stepped out of the bathroom.

You looked him over. His silver hair clung to his forehead and his flushed face was covered with sweat. His jeans were loose and unzipped and his shirt stuck to his body. His eyes were half-glazed as he panted. He was the very definition of a hot mess.

"Hi, Taetae," you greeted as you bit your lip. "I was wondering when you'd come back."

"You didn't hear anything, did you?" Taehyung asked, alarm flashing in his eyes.

"You're not very quiet," Jimin deadpanned. "The entire house could hear you."

"Oh fuck," Taehyung groaned in embarrassment.

"Yeah, we heard that, too," Jimin added.

"Right. I'm gonna go die now," Taehyung said, trying to shut himself back in the bathroom.

"Aww, Jiminie, you don't have to be so mean to Taehyungie," you said as you grabbed Taehyung's arm and pulled him back out of the bathroom. You pulled him down so you could whisper in his ear. "Jiminie's still jealous that you got to touch me when we were in the truck and he didn't get to. Don't worry about it, okay sweetie?"

"Hey, no standing that close," Jimin whined, shooing you and Taehyung away from each other.

"Aw, Jiminie's jealous," you and Taehyung said simultaneously.

"Shut up."

———

Luckily for Taehyung, it had only been you, Jimin, and Namjoon who heard him in the bathroom. Jungkook had still been napping, Jin stepped out to run some errands, and Hoseok and Yoongi were both out in the garden behind the house.

You unpacked all of the boxes downstairs and you were putting the empty boxes away when Taehyung pulled you to the side.

"Sorry for the..." he began, dropping his gaze to the floor.

"The erection?" You quirked an eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah. I just, um, it's been a long day," Taehyung stuttered out, biting his lip nervously.

"Yeah, it has. Plus with all the stimulating things around you, I don't blame your little friend for getting excited," you said, looking down then back up at Taehyung's eyes.

"Wow, thank you for understanding," he smiled his cute boxy grin before it turned into an expression that seemed almost cocky. "Oh, and Y/N.."

"Hmm?"

"It isn't little," he said, leaning closer to whisper in your ear as he placed his hands on your shoulders. "It's massive."

*insert clip of Taehyung saying "It's massive" here*

Lmao sorry I couldn't help myself. 🤡 This is so unedited so sorry if there are typos.

ANYGAYS! I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Please let me know if you want more stuff like this.

Love ya, bye 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 235 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
74.9K 3K 59
Published: 6/7/18 Completed: 8/22/18 rewritten: 2/1/19 to 9/12/19 Highest rankings: #5 in readatyourownrisk #3 in Namjoonxreader #10 in readplease #2...
246K 6.5K 20
Jimin smirked. "Or I could get naked as well" #1 In JinxReader #19 in jiminxreader #26 in btsxreader Cover by @livie_marie1
1M 36.5K 58
**EDITING IN PROCESS* IT'S ALL ABOUT BTS AND ONLY BTS !!! Ranked #2 in BTS jokes . MEMES INCLUDED