The Perfect Mistake COMPLETE

By pab0panda

Four strangers. Two Weddings. A fated switch. A millionaire's son isn't supposed to marry a gang leader. A g... More

Description
You may kiss the groom
Did you see it coming?
Well and Alive
Knowledge
I'm by your side
Maybe it's love
Just a little longer
One step
Not Today
Good Human
Happiness
You
#13a
Unique
Notes
#15 Home is...
#16 My Name
#17 Family (Part I)
#17 Family (Part II)
#17 Family (Part III)
#18 Our Secrets
#19 Counting Seconds
#Notes
#20 The bad boy he chooses to love
#21 Before the storm
#22 Love you to death
#23 Crash
#24 Brothers
#25 In the dark
Ouch
#26 Countdown
#27 12 O'Clock
#28 Calm After The Storm
#29 12:01
# 30 By Your Side
# 31 Three words. Eight letters.
#32 Too tired to name this chapter
My Promise
Blank
Treat him right or set him free
Abyss
When Spring Comes ?
♡ Till death do us part
♡ Mosaic
Epilog

Your Silence

624 48 35
By pab0panda

Hi ladies, after years, I'm back on Twitter and Tumblr. So if anybody is there too, let's follow each other.

Twitter: Pab0_Panda
Tumblr: Pab0Panda
Hope to see you there.

I thought I should rate this chapter for the violence. So be warned.
Also, be warned that this chapter is very very very badly written. I really struggled writing this chapter, idk why.
Words can not describe how much I hate this chapter, but I want to move on, cause I can't handle this shit I wrote anymore. (Sorry, I'm depri again.)

Taemin groaned even before he opened his eyes. His head was spinning as if he were having one of the worst hangovers ever. Thank God it didn't take long for the dizziness to disappear. As soon as Taemin was able to move, he immediately noticed he wasn't in his old room. Not only did this room looked different than his own, but even the air smelled differently... somehow fresher with a touch of grass and soil. This scent was so familiar, Taemin instantly knew where he was. Rushing to the window, he pulled aside the curtain. His jaw dropped as he looked outside. He was on the first floor of a single house, and it was either in the wood or in the biggest and oldest garden he had ever seen.

"What happened?" He asked himself. The last thing he remembered was Minho scaring him to death. Why did the older cover his nose and mouth, using so much force? When something like that happened in movies, someone was going to get murdered.

"No, there was something else," Taemin corrected himself. Minho was holding something in his hand. The memory of last night became clearer, and Taemin let out a burst of sarcastic laughter as he remembered a sweet scent which he hadn't paid attention to... until now.

"Chloroform," he mumbled, "are we back in the 19th century?"

At least Minho didn't kill him. That was a good sign. But where was he? As expected, his right brain started to scare him. What if he was sold? He was young and healthy. His organs would make a lot of money. Minho didn't involve himself in human trafficking, but he was a gangster after all. What if...

"No, stop," he thought.

Luckily, his left brain was there to calm him down before he could freak out. No matter how much Minho hated him now, the older wouldn't send him away for he still had something Minho needed, Kibum's whereabouts. Even if Minho didn't feel a thing for him anymore, Minho would still need him. Even if Minho had come to hate him... Oh, how afraid he was to think about that.

Lost in his thoughts, Taemin forgot he hadn't even checked the door. With care, he pressed down the door handle, trying not to make a sound. To his surprise, the door wasn't locked. Suddenly, he felt stupid for assuming he was trapped in a room again. Slowly, he stepped out. His eyes wandered back and forth, checking every corner of the place. At first sight, it looked like an ordinary forest lodge. Although this place was big and roomy, and it had everything needed for a short stay, it didn't feel comfortable. It had the most basic furniture that didn't attract any attention at all. A grey couch, a wooden table, and a cupboard in the same colour, no decoration, no design, no luxury, this place was terrifically normal. Nothing about it was memorable.

Yet, as Taemin took a closer look, he realized something about this house was special, or rather odd. Every window and door were made of heavy wood with a security lock. Even the door to the kitchen could be locked. It wouldn't surprise Taemin if he'd find a weapon cabinet. Still, whoever made this place had done a great job, disguising as an unspectacular wood cabin. However, Taemin had been to enough vacation houses, also had he seen enough safe houses to recognize one. And this place screamed "safe house".

"Hello?" Taemin shouted after finding no one, but the next moment he regretted it. Was it even a good idea to call for somebody? He should rather run away first. By that he headed to the front door, trying to open it. Push? No? Pull? The door wouldn't open.

"Of course not," he thought, "but it was worth a try".

"Even if it were open, you wouldn't come very far." A voice suddenly broke the silence, causing Taemin's heart to skip a beat.

"Namjoon," Taemin exclaimed as he turned around, still trying to keep his heart under control again, "why are you here?"

"I'll keep an eye on you from now on," the guard answered.

"You?" Out of all people, why did it have to be Namjoon? They couldn't stand each other since their first meet, and Taemin doubted that would ever change.

"You would prefer someone else, wouldn't you? Someone like Jungkook? Someone who is easy to manipulate." Namjoon was a straightforward person. If they met under other circumstances, Taemin would have liked this man a lot. They could have been good friends.

"Of course, I'd prefer Jungkook. The boy is much nicer and funnier than you," Taemin kept that thought to himself.

"I have never manipulated Jungkook," he replied.

"Not yet."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean you can fool Jungkook and even Minho, but not me. You knew one day Minho will find out about your lies and when that day comes, you would need someone on your side, someone like Jungkook. Wasn't that the reason you wanted him to stay close to you?" Namjoon asked, and that surprised Taemin. The guard had never talked so much, as long as Taemin knew him. Although he had to admit the number of times they'd talked could be counted on one hand.

"You're paranoid," Taemin replied.

"Am I? If Jungkook were here, you wouldn't make him let you go?"

"Even if he'd let me go, I wouldn't. I know what Minho would do to him," Taemin argued.

"I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth. I have been observing you for a long time and I know what kind of person you are," stated the guard.

"Really? What kind of person am I?" Taemin hated it when people claimed to know him, for he didn't even understand himself sometimes.

"You look harmless, almost vulnerable. That's why people tend to underestimate you. But you're fine with that. It makes it easier to manipulate them. You're no angel. You know exactly how to get what you want," Taemin frowned. Namjoon made him seemed like a psychopath.

"You're right," replied Taemin, "I don't mind people underestimating me."

"But I don't like using them," he added, although a part of him agreed with the guard. He did lie to Minho and at some points, Minho had done things for him, things that the old Minho would never have done, things like risking his life for someone else.

Namjoon didn't respond. Instead, he just rolled his eyes in disagreement and disappeared behind a closed door, which Taemin couldn't open before.

"Hey," Taemin shouted after the guard, "at least tell me where we are," he mumbled to himself after the other was already gone. Once again, he was alone.

Taemin dropped himself on the couch. He needed to think of the next step. He needed to find a way to contact Onew or Kibum. For a split second, he thought of Namjoon's words. Maybe that grumpy man was right, it'd be much easier for him if Jungkook were here. Immediately he was disgusted by his own thoughts. Was he like Namjoon said? Was he a manipulative person, using people to get what he wanted?

Fact was, when he insisted on having a guard next to him, he indeed knew he needed a friend in that group of people following him step by step. Fact was, he made Minho fall for him. He made Minho go on a date with him to escape.

Taemin felt the tears building up in his eyes as he was scared by his own actions. When did he become like this? Shutting his eyes, Taemin tried to silence his mind. Overthinking was the last thing he needed right now. Taemin took a deep breath. Listening to the sound of nature calmed him down bit by bit. Between the rustle of leaves and the twittering of birds, Taemin suddenly noticed the sound of a vehicle. Immediately he hid in the kitchen, from where he could see the entrance. The door opened and Taemin held his breath.

"Minho," he called, as he recognized the person at the door. Slowly he approached the older as if Minho were a wild animal.

"Where are we?" He added.

"You're not in the position to ask questions, don't you think?" Minho replied. His voice was croaky and low. Taemin couldn't help but notice something about Minho was different. The older seemed stressed and somehow nervous.

"Sit down," Minho demanded as he pushed a wooden chair towards Taemin. The younger hesitated for a moment but did as he was told. Carefully he sat down while his eyes were fixed on Minho. The older stepped closer until he was right in front of Taemin. As Minho bowed down, Taemin leaned as far back as he could, pressing himself against the seatback. Something about Minho was odd and Taemin hadn't figured it out yet.

"I don't have time to play games with you, so for your own sake, tell me where Kim Kibum is."

Taemin looked down, not being able to maintain eye contact anymore for he knew his silence would disappoint Minho.

"Do you see the problem? You could just say you don't know where Kim Kibum was, but you haven't even tried." Minho sighed. His voice was calm, but he wasn't. Taemin could sense the disappointment in Minho's words, and it hurt.

"I told you I don't want to lie to you anymore," Taemin explained, though he knew Minho would hate him for that.

"Then tell me the truth. Just tell me," Minho's voice was so soft all of sudden. Something about it sounded sad to Taemin as if Minho were begging.

"I'm so sorry, I can't." Taemin was aware his apology didn't mean anything to Minho, but for now, this was all he could do. This man, who had never learned to trust anybody, had opened up to him. This man, who lived in a world full of dangers, had risked his life for him. This man was no angel, and Taemin knew that. Still, Minho deserved to be loved, not being betrayed by Taemin.

"If you really feel guilty, even if just for a bit, then tell me what I need to know. Tell me where Kim Kibum is?" Little did Minho knew how much his words hurt Taemin. Minho hadn't noticed his obsession with the real Kibum but Taemin did. He hadn't asked who the younger really was as if he didn't care about the person in front of him anymore, as if Taemin was nothing more but a medium to get what he wanted. And what he wanted was Kibum, not him, not Taemin.

"For your own sake stop being so stubborn." Taemin flinched as Minho yelled at him. The short distance made Taemin think he just felt the vibration of Minho's voice.

"Don't forget who I am and what I do for a living," Minho said through clenched teeth. What he said sounded like a threat.

"I won't tell you." Taemin gathered all his guts to raise his head. He needed to look at Minho in the eyes. He needed the older to know he meant it. He was smart enough to know he shouldn't provoke Minho, but he was also smart enough to understand whatever he said would still boil Minho's blood. And he was right, his words caused the older to explode. Minho's fingers formed a fist. His jaw clenched. Taemin could hear Minho breathing faster and faster. Next second, Minho grabbed his wrist, dragging him to the bathroom.

"I warned you, didn't I?" He shouted on the way. Taemin's grip hurt, but he didn't complain. Minho was a very strong man, and sometimes he forgot how much force he had used. Kicked the door open, Minho threw the younger on the floor. Minho's push wasn't as hard as Taemin had expected, consider how mad Minho was. Thus, it was an embarrassment for Taemin to trip on his own feet and fell like that. Facing the floor, Taemin heard the water running. He turned around, but before he could stand again, Minho had already pulled him up into a sitting position. Their faces were so close, there was no other option than looking at each other. Minho hadn't calmed down for a bit. His face was still as red as before.

"Tell me where Kim Kibum is. Don't make me do it," Minho said. His hands touched Taemin's face so gently, Taemin hadn't seen that coming. Taemin thought he saw the sadness in Minho's eyes and maybe he was right. Minho was begging him. But what could he do? The choices were between his brother and the one he loved.

"Is he that important to you?" Minho asked, and Taemin wished he could explain their relationship.

"Yes," he whispered since he knew his answer would annoy Minho even more, and he was right. Raged, Minho grabbed Taemin's upper arm so tight his nails were digging into the younger's skin. In a split second, Taemin was pushed into the bathtub. He heard the splashing as his own body met the cold water, right before everything turned into muffled noises, just as everything sounded underwater. It happened so fast, Taemin couldn't even take a deep breath. It didn't take long until he gasped for air. He threw his arms in every direction, trying to find a hold to pull himself out of the water, but Minho was stronger. He didn't have a chance. He wanted to scream but it was impossible to gather enough air into his lungs. Taemin could see the bubbles, that left his mouth until they become less and less. His vision started to blur, and slowly the last strength left his body. Yet, before he became unconscious, Minho pulled him out of his nightmare. Coughed, Taemin gasped for air. His chest went up and down. He could clearly hear his breathing, as loud as it was.

"Where is Kim Kibum?" Minho repeated the question, while his patience started to disappear.

Taemin turned his head to look at Minho. Did the older mean it?

He did.

Bit on his lip, Taemin knew what was to come. Still, he shook his head, and everything repeated... and repeated.

Each time under the water seemed to be longer, and each time it was more difficult for Taemin to hold his breath. The younger felt like crying. Maybe he was already crying. He couldn't tell.

"Damn it. Why are you so stupid? Just tell me," Minho yelled. Maybe it was just his imagination, but Taemin thought he heard Minho's voice shaking. He wasn't sure, for he had gotten water in his ears.

"Tell me," Minho screamed, but Taemin hadn't changed his mind. As much as he wanted this to stop, he kept silent. This time, when Minho pushed him into the water again, he didn't have the strength to fight back anymore. He could barely keep his eyes open, and the pressure in his lungs grew with every second. As Minho pulled him up, Taemin let his body fall forwards, dropping himself on the floor. But instead of hitting the ground, he fell into Minho's arms.

"I..hm...," the younger said under his breath. Immediately Minho leaned closer.

"What did you say?" He asked full of hope. Taemin rested himself on the older's chest. Placing his chin on Minho's shoulder, Taemin turned his head to whisper into Minho's ear. After all, what had happened, why was he still loving the feeling of their touches?

"I'm sorry," he said before everything became black.

Don't hate me for making Minho a dick in this chapter. Let me explain... soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 200 17
Your life has always been far from ideal; a never ending struggle, daily shifts at the restaurant just to get some money to pursue your dream of stud...
169K 6.6K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...
35.4K 1.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
9K 416 14
Top-JK & KTH (BxB) The Park's were a wealthy family until Mr. Park did a fatal mistake of gambling and losing all his money all being a trap without...