THE YOUNG MASTER'S MAID - TK

By taetoyourkook

kim taehyung is jeon's maid. - #2 - topgguk #6 - kookv More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chpater 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 12

17.7K 723 105
By taetoyourkook

It was around 5 am when Taehyung woke up with an excited face again. He wobble into the bathroom, humming a new song while showering, he then walkout afterwards, changing into his beautiful new uniform that Jungkook gave him saying the School has given him those for the students who has been applying.

He smiles into his ownself when he see how beautiful the uniform was swhen he is wearing it. It felt so good, studying again. He turns around and take his time studying the uniform from head to toe. "Wow."

As he walk downstairs he made breakfast.
He felt like he isn't a maid anymore, which he knew is so bad, he felt really bad for the maids. He has to leave for schools and the maids here are working hard and yet he was just spending his time, studying.

He pout and started to eat the breakfast he made.

Soon enough, Haechan walk over to him, complimenting him because of how he looks so good into his uniform which he shyly says thank you.

"Do you want to go with me on my bike?" Taehyung smiles and think it would be cool and refreshing so he nod. Taking can is hard too y'know, since it's early in the morning.
He loves to be in school again, even though this is a different school he thought it would be great to have a good impression.

"Im done.", Taehyung smiles at him and nod saying he will be sending Jungkook's breakfast then they will took off.

He ran upstairs careful not to spilled the breakfast to his new uniform. He knock and a small faint 'come in' drag him inside. He peak and completely letting himself in.

"Goodmorning, Young Master..." He says lifting up the tray and setting it down to the coffee table.

"I'll be leaving with Haechan to school today." He informed but Jungkook just look at him making him feels uneasy.

"Why?" And then he looks down.

"Uh..He offer me a ride."
He says simply making Jungkook frowned.
"No, you go with me." Jungkook simply says and walk out of the bed completely forgetting that he isn't any clothes but a boxer making Taehyung's went wide and his face.

"U-Uh.." he says.

"I-I can't..He o-offered me a r-ride." He says stuttering, he heard shuffling around the room, he feels hot all of a sudden. Jungkook on the other hand feels a little bit of panicking since he doesn't want anyone to go with Taehyung on his first day of school but him. Not Haechan.

"You will go with me." Taehyung flinched when he felt Jungkook's voice near his ear making him startled.

"U-Uh J-Jungkook..Are y-you wearing c-"

"Turn around." Taehyung's eyes went wide.

Still hiding his face he turns around.

"Taehyung, look at me."He didn't budge and shakes his head.

Jungkook groaned at that but mentally cooing when Taehyung seems so flustered. "Please." He says seeing Taehyung nod a little and sighs. He then met with Taehyung brown orbs looking at him with a flustered face.

Jungkook was still naked, but he has his pants on.

"I'll be showering quick and you tell Haechan you will be going with me, clear?" Taehyung gulp at his tone. Taehyung feels himself nodding and Jungkook dismissed him.

Still flustered, Taehyung tells Haechan that and just smiles and nodded saying he will offer him a ride next time which Taehyung agreed too, bidding Goodbye Haechan went to school.

And now, Taehyung was left to the living room still flustered as he can't process the things.
Jungkook look so soft earlier. Like his voice are soft but still dominating Taehyung didn't failed him. Taehyung feels so flustered. And he knows Jungkook is the only one who make him this kind of flustering mess.

_

Taehyung and Jungkook was now on the school grounds and Taehyung felt himself giggling but the fear of people judging him didn't leave his body.

Taehyung sees other students, some with their own kind of groups which Taehyung is excited to interact with and enter one, some has their own books with them like the bookworms they are, some are those what you call the queen bees and badboys who Taehyung just frowned at not wanting to let himself be around them, some are also with their own lovers making Taehyung coo.

All of the students were looking at them making Taehyung flinched at the sudden attention.

Well who wouldn't?!!
Taehyung was with Jungkook! JUNGKOOK!
He isn't expecting anything like this but Jungkook is. Probably Lisa didn't tell them they break up. That bitch desperately for Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook..." He looks down and Jungkook worriedly looks at him but mentally cooed, again! Taehyung never fail to make him cooed!!!

"What?"

"T-Too much attention.." he says and gulp down making Jungkook smiles and held his hands making him whimpered and smiled at him. "Im here..don't worry." He nodded and they walk off aware of those eyes.

Some are cooing, but mostly all of them are throwing burning gazes onto Taehyung himself.

Bad. Bad. Bad impressions Taehyung.

_

As the day goes by, Taehyung has been enjoying his first day of school. He immediately experience reading to the library as he promise himself, he also met a friend. Her name is Hani, she is a very kind girl with a guy personality, he can also do things like boys do such as basketball and other things Taehyung wants to know, they got click into eachother and have free time to talk to like right now, Hani says she is friend with Lisa which Taehyung tensed a little bit but he shrug it off. But Taehyung can tell that Hani is far more different that Lisa, she isn't as evil as her.

"You know Jungkook?" Hani asked aren't even looking at him. "Y-Yes..I know him.", He replied and Hani just chuckles saying why would Taehyung be so nervous about him being with Hani, he just replied that he isn't used to any of this excusing himself as a transferee Hani then says she understood.

Jungkook isn't even right here. Jungkook is far from him, since Jungkook is older than him, he is in block A which Taehyung is on Block D. Far enough to miss the guy.

_

The day came by not as fast as Taehyung exoected, Haechan called him out for lunch which he complied.

Now they were on a small table in a cafeteria, Haechan introduced him withthis friends which he shyly introduce himself too. Haechan has so many friends they were five of them. The guy with a blonde hair is BamBam, The girl on his side with a white hair which Taehyung didn't complain because it suits her well is his girlfriend Momo, the girl with violet hair one is Jisoo who always says he is so cute, The one beside her is Woozi who looks like Yoongi-Hyung making him giggled at the thought. Woozi is a little bit suspicious tho. He keeps flirting with Haechan which the older keeps on blushing on.

"You looks Soo cute!!!" Taehyung laugh softly looking down Abit. "T-Thank you.." he says.
Haechan smiles at him and turns to Woozi again, they kept on talking and Taehyung frowned making him wonder that maybe Woozi is his boyfriend or something- wait.
It could be!!!

"Haechanie..." He called out and Haechan smiles at him.

"Yes??" He says and Taehyung whispered it to making Haechan blush and nod and now Taehyung was the one wearing a shock face. Haechan even says they were already 2 years now making Taehyung feels so betrayed but the older just shake it off.

Wow. He didn't expect that tho.

As they eat, Taehyung was trailing his eyes around trying to admire the whole cafeteria. It was not that cozy an sit is very loud because of the students.

His eyes trail around until he sees Lisa. She was, as always, wearing her cocky smile and smirk she was scanning through the crowd when Lisa's best sharp gazes landed onto him and her smirk appears more deadly making Taehyung flinch. Trailing behind her was Hani but unlike Lisa, she was smiling sweetly making Taehyung smiles too. Long enough he saw Jungkook with his friends.

Oh god!! He miss him and he misses his friends too.

He saw Jimin looking at and a smile creeps on the olders face "Taehyung-ahh!!!!" Taehyung laugh when Jimin run to him and hug him, he see Haechan's friends lookinga t him with wide eyes as if they saw a ghost, but Haechan just smile. "Waaahh!! I miss you!!!" Taehyung chuckle and says the same. Jimin then hugged him again now, it was bone crashing.

"Miss you too. B-But I can't breath.." Jimin laughs and spare him.

He look behind to see Jin and the rest, He smile at Jin when he hug him too.

"Wow!! You are studying here now!!"
It made Taehyung nod and smiles again. He look at Jungkook which the older just nod.

_

It was a very tiring day for Taehyung, as he plopped down to his bed after showering, he called his grandma earlier and they both talk for awhile.

Now, Taehyung was just on his room. He haven't had a homework since the Prof considered him for now.

Jungkook and him got a lesser time to talk since they were far away from eachother but Jungkook is the one who drove Taehyung back at home since he promise.

He would be lying is he says Jungkook isn't a boyfriend material as he think he is right now. Jungkook is such a kind one. Even though he has shown Taehyung a bad impression, he change and that only matters to him

For him and Lalisa?
They didn't got to bump into eachother in his first day after the cafeteria incident he didn't see her that much well if he did well he will be go running anywhere but not onto her and he is very grateful that she didn't ruin his day.

"Ugh! It's very a tiring day.."
He says and tried to close his eyes, soon enough he was drifted to sleep.
___

OOF Y'ALL IM SORRY IM JUST TIRED!!! MAYBE I CAN TRIPLE UPDATE TOMORROW!! I LOVE YOU ALL HEMWUUAAAA 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.8K 45
kim taehyung wants a prefect life partner but he is married to immature boy named jeon jungkook after married Kim jungkook🐰
335K 14K 23
"I KNEW IT!" He pushed Jungkook away. "I'm not your property Jeon, I can touch who the fuck I want!" Taehyung banged the door and left the house. Ju...
131K 7.7K 31
Wherein Jungkook fell in love with his secretary. He trusted Kim Taehyung that much, he even gave everything to him but he didn't know that his secre...
137K 5K 17
In which caregiver Jungkook has trouble dealing with a bratty Taehyung and tries to tame him. Top! jjk Bottom! kth