Five big shots kneel in front...

By secretyooo

25 years ago, Gu Yuan who had a terminal disease was found to possess one kind of kind rare powerful gene. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 16

14.5K 552 49
By secretyooo

Ji Qisen protected Gu Yuan behind him. The eyes staring at Nie Yu were as cold as ice: "Nie Yu, what are you doing?"

Nie Yuyang raised his chin, and provoke a mocking smile: "Nothing, just tease your little relative."

When he said that, the five fingerprints on his left face were as bright as fire and a bit shocking to see.

Ji Qisen sneered, stepped forward, raised his fist directly, his punch was fierce.

Nie Yu was caught off guard and failed to escape. With a punch down, the corner of his mouth was bleeding. He licked the salty smell in the corner of his mouth: "Ji Qisen, you madman!"

Yelling, Nie Yu raised his fist and fought back.

Both of them have learned Chinese Boxing under the same world Chinese Boxing champion. Two young men are fighting together. Their skill almost the same.

Gu Yuan was hiding behind her son when they start to fight. When Qisen punched Nie Yu, she secretly applauded. But later, when the two were fighting seriously, she was anxious.

Only her son can beat other person sons, No one else can beat her son!

Yes, she is so short-minded!

Gu Yuan looked at the two young men who were fighting and shouted: "Do not beat my son, I will fight with you!"

She said, picking up a piece of bamboo sticks next to it, and rushing towards Nie Yu. And then, at the right time, she knocked hard on Nie Yu's arm.

Nie Yu and Ji Qisen are having a bad fight. Nie Yu arm was knocked hard by Gu Yuan so suddenly. His arm was numb. Ji Qisen already catches his weakness at that moment and pressed him directly on the ground. He then raised his fist and punch Nie Yu a few times.

Nie Yu was beaten without mercy by Ji Qisen.

At that time, Nie Yu several good brothers heard the ruckus, and finally hurried over.

"Brother Yu, are you okay?"

"Ji Qisen, you beat me up, I will not let you go!"

In an instant, Ji Qisen and Gu Yuan were surrounded by Nie Yu's brothers.

Gu Yuan saw that there were many people in the other party, and immediately warn Ji Qisen, lest his son would suffer a loss, she was busy pulling his son's arm: "Son, son, they are going to beat us, run!"

Ji Qisen raised his eyebrows and sneered: "You want to fight in groups? I will accompany you."

With what happened here, the waiter and security naturally arrived quickly, and at first sight of the situation. They were all terrified. Both of them are the crown princes of the top group, and they can't afford to offend any of them.

One of them was heavily beaten. How bad is this? The club manager came, the boss came, one after another big people came, eagerly persuaded Ji Qisen to stop, and persuaded Nie Yu to go to the hospital.

Nie Yu just couldn't go. He stared at Ji Qisen. All the original laughter disappeared: "What the hell are you doing?"

Ji Qisen had a cold face, and there was a fierce expression in his eyebrows: "I said, don't hit on her. Nie Yu, you better remember, dare to provoke her again, I will do something you regret. I saw it once and beat you once."

Nie Yu sneered: "Not just a little girl, what a baby!"

However, as soon as the remark came out, Ji Qisen made another fierce punch. That posture, as he wishes to beat Nie Yu into the meat.

A group of people behind, Nie Yu's brothers, the waiter security club manager, all rushed to the scene. The scene was a mess.

******************

Sitting in the long car of unknown brand, Gu Yuan was helplessly put her head down, occasionally quietly glancing at her son.

Fortunately, after a fierce battle, her son Ji Qisen did not have any scars on the face. Instead, it was the bully Nie Yu, he was slapped by her in the face and was beaten by her son's fist several times. Even her arm got a few blisters but she still made a profit.

However, fighting is still wrong.

Gu Yuan looked carefully at Ji Qisen and the cold face seemed to have formed a layer of ice. She sighed a little: "Son it's not a big deal, You can't make such a big issue, he wants to bully me and I slap him, of course, I will not let him bully me, I am not stupid! "

Ji Qisen looked at the front indifferently, his jaw was tight and motionless.

Gu Yuan couldn't help it, she had to persuade again in a low voice: "Besides, we beat him today, he was beaten, and he was also taught a lesson!"

She does not understand. Why is the son angry with his face black?

Is this the legendary generation gap?

Gu Yuan said: "Son, what are you doing, just talk to Mama, it was bored to be alone ..."

Ji Qisen was still cold.

Gu Yuan is completely given up. With a frown on her forehead, she sighed: "Son, Ma Ma looks so distressed at you ..."

Until the two of them returned to the villa and got off the car, Ji Qisen still didn't say a word, Gu Yuan felt his mood was greatly bad.

He was not born by her, let alone raised him, but the son is filial to her and also good to her. Of course, she also feels that this is her son.

Seeing such a filial son fight for her, she was happy and also very uncomfortable to cause him such inconvenience.

Gu Yuan want to do something for him to make him happy.

She was so anxious that she pulled her hair, and she tried hard to reflect on. Did she do something wrong today? No!

Her son told her not to be deceived by the bad guy Nie Yu and she hasn't been deceived. Nie Yu wanted to bully her so she slapped Nie Yu. This should be done right?

Ji Qisen glanced at the mother beside him, and of course, he saw that she was worried about him and carefully tried to please him.

Ji Qisen took a deep breath and stood in the courtyard, looking at the sky in the distance: "Nothing."

It's nothing?

Of course, Gu Yuan didn't believe him. Stink face. He still cold with his mother. He even told her that there was nothing wrong, who are you deceiving!

This child, such a twisted temperament!

Gu Yuan sighed helplessly in her heart. Sure enough, it was a generation gap, and there was a serious problem in mother-child communication.

"That ..." Gu Yuan didn't know how to comfort her son, so she had to talk about her own experience: "Actually, it's okay to be in a bad mood, then let's go eat a Michelin meal and play a game together!"

"..." Ji Qisen glanced at Gu Yuan with unfathomable eyes. After a moment of silence, he smiled helplessly.

He was born with a cold face, as cold as an ice. He didn't like to laugh too much. Now when he smiles, it is as the mountain snow begins to melt.

Gu Yuan was dumbfounded. Her son is so beautiful.

The thought of having half of her genes in her son's body makes the heart of the old mother instantly satisfied.

Ji Qisen's smile slowly subsided, and said softly: "Mom, take a walk with me."

Gu Yuan of course nodded vigorously.

They walk together. This is the best time to talk slowly with him, go deep into her son's heart, increase mother-child relationship, and provide the best opportunity for her son to relieve stress.

This villa occupies a large area. There are lawns before and after, and several sycamore trees are planted between the lawns. At this time the shade is thick and the evening glow is scattered, everything looks quiet and beautiful.

Gu Yuan accompanied her son for a walk. Walking around, waiting for her son to speak.

After a long time, Ji Qisen suddenly said: "I have known Nie Yu since I was four years old."

Gu Yuan hurriedly said: "You have been dealing with him since you were young?"

Ji Qisen: "No, I used to play well with him as a kid."

Ji Qisen remembered that he was only four years old when he first saw Nie Yu. His father and Nie Yu's father had a good relationship. There seems to be a strange tacit understanding.

At that time, his dad said that he should get along well with Nie Yu. To be good friends and brothers.

Ji Qisen has no siblings. He was a silent child by nature. The first time he saw Nie Yu's who is lively and mischievous child. He was longing for it and liked it.

Later, the two had a good time and become good brothers.

Then, why did it fall apart?

Ji Qisen remembered that on one weekend, his father took him to see his mother. After coming back, he told Nie Yu about his mother.

Nie Yu laughed at him then and didn't believe him.

Nie Yu, who is still a chubby dumpling, said that if Ji Qisen has no mother, it means there will be no mother, and he(Nie Yu) also don't have a mother. He(Nie Yu) even laugh at him(Ji Qisen). How could a mother be put it in a vacuum hood? You are lying!

Ji Qisen argued with Nie Yu, but Nie Yu still didn't believe him.

Little Ji Qisen was annoyed. He denounced Nie Yu for not having a mother and hoped that others would not have a mother.

So Nie Yu was also annoyed. The two people became angrier and angrier, both thought that the other party was not good, and finally, they fought and rolled into a ball.

After the fight, the two became enemies, and they start to distant themselves.

Despite their father's education and mediation, hoping that they would become friends again, but they are not willing to bow to anyone.

Later, because of their talents, they had entered the same young elite class. They had learned from the same professor as a teacher they had visited the same Ivy League famous school and even met on a narrow road in different well-known competitions and debates.

At the same age, the became heirs of hundreds of millions of consortia, life gave them many opportunities to meet but both of them gritted their teeth at each other, fighting openly and inconsistently.

Ji Qisen looked at the traces left by the flying birds in the sky, thinking about the old days.

When the eyes retracted, he looked at his mother.

The young mother looked at him with little puzzled eyes. She wanted to solve his worries, but she didn't know where to start.

He chuckled in his heart.

Of course, he understands why Nie Yu deliberately teased Gu Yuan because Nie Yu misunderstood that this was the person he was in contact with, so Nie Yu had to tease her.

'I don't know how will he looked when he knew that this was his mother?'

And Gu Yuan, who was planning to have a spiritual conversation with her son, saw that Ji Qisen was smiling again, and became more and more confused: "Son ... are you in a good mood, or bad?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...