❀ ɪᴅᴏʟɪᴢᴇ!! || ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

By -shinkai

『 ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』 ❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ! ❞ ⊱⋅•──────❴ •*•♫•*• ❵──────•⋅⊰ ᴘʟ... More

Author-chan's Note + Request Page
[Eve] Fluffy
[Mafumafu] Allergies
[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A
[Soraru] Sick
[Sakata] Fireworks
[Sou] Yellow
[Sakata] Acceptance
[Shima] Café
[Eve] Smile
[Amatsuki] Cat
[Amatsuki] Actions
[Colon] Attention
[luz] Warmth
[Colon] Forever
[luz] Cuddles
[nqrse] Flustered
[luz] Memories
[Eve & Sou] Lose
[Mafumafu] Clingy
[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?
[Jel] Amore Mio
[Root] The Parade is Here
[Satomi] Shangri-La For The Two of Us
[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!
[Eve] Fluffy (2)
[Colon] Riddles
[Amatsuki] Actions (2)
[Wolpis Kater] Medicine
[Sou] Mathematics
[R.A.T.A.T.A.] A Chaotic Collaboration
Important Note + FAQs
Announcement + Challenge
10K Special ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ
[TAG #1]
[TAG #2]
[TAG #4]
[TAG #3]

[Colon] Next Stage!!

1K 48 118
By -shinkai

[A/n: Let the Strawberry Prince series begin! Fooo!! (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾]

NOTE: School AU ahead.

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(F/f) = favourite food
(F/n) = friend's name
≫────··•••··────≪

You stole a peek through the small glass window of the door. The teacher was in front, clearly introducing you— a transfer student— to the class.

Most of the class has a bored expression on their faces, probably running out of interest from the teacher's very long introduction.

After a few minutes, he signaled you to come in.

Your shaky hands slowly turned the knob to open it. You took a deep breath before entering the room.

Throwing your teacher an uneasy look, he nodded at you. You then faced the class and introduced yourself.

"H-Hello, everyone. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). Pleased to meet you all." Bowing your head slightly, you glanced at the class, but they just gave you a stare as you speak.

You turned again to your teacher.

"Miss (L/n), you can occupy the seat at the back." He pointed at the empty chair near the window.

You silently thanked him and made your way to your seat.

'I hope nothing bad will happen today...'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The bell rang in the afternoon, signaling that lunchtime has come.

You cleared your table and took your lunch box out.

"Thank you for the food..." you mumbled as you clasp your hands together.

You were about to take a bite from your (F/f) when the boy sitting in front of you stretch his arms out, causing one of his earplugs to fall from its place.

You can clearly hear the song "Next Stage!!" blasting in full volume.

He yawned for a second but paused when he saw you at the corner of his eyes. He turned to you with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"What's your name?"

His sudden speaking made you flinch. But you managed to pull a smile afterward. "I'm (Y/n)."

"(Y/n), huh... What a very common name."

You opened your mouth to protest, but the boy sitting beside you suddenly pulled his chair to join you at your table.

"Hi, (Y/n)-tan~!" the redhead happily greeted.

"Oi, Riinu, I was the one talking with her!"

But the boy he called Riinu ignored him.

"So! How was your day so far?"

"Fine. Nothing unpleasant happening, which is good," you smiled at him.

"That's good to hear~"

A boy with yellow hair then approached you and Riinu. "Ah, Riinu-kun, here's the food that you asked me to buy." He handed a sandwich and a box of strawberry milk to him.

"Thanks, Root-kun!" His eyes sparkled in joy as he punch the straw in the carton.

Like Riinu, he pulled a chair to join you two. "Hello, (Y/n)! I'm Root."

You waved at him. "Hi! Nice to meet you, Root-san!"

"Just Root is fine. Nice to meet you, too!" He smiled before taking a bite from his own sandwich.

You felt comfortable being around them. You instantly became friends with them. They also introduced you to almost everyone they know.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You let out a yawn as you listen to your teacher discuss history.

You glanced at Riinu and Root, and boredom can be clearly seen on their faces.

"Mister Aozaru."

Hearing Colon being called, you turned to him, yet he didn't move a single muscle.

All eyes were on him. He had his face buried in his arms as he let out soft snores that were barely even audible despite the silence that surrounded the whole room.

"Mister Aozaru, please stand up."

Not knowing what to do, you looked at Riinu. He mumbled out, "Wake him up...!"

You gulped. You shook his chair with your foot as you whisper, "Hey, Colon. Wake up, blue monkey."

He shuffled a bit. You saw his earphones plugged in his ears, causing you to mentally facepalm.

You shook his chair again. "Oi, Colon. Wake up, or you'll be dead meat in no time...!"

Your teacher started walking in your direction. "Mister Aozaru."

You sighed. Beads of sweat started trickling down on your temple. "Please forgive me, Colon."

You kicked the chair in front, waking up the blue-haired boy. He shot you a glare as he pull his earphones out.

"WHAT?!" His voice echoed around the four corners of the room. "(Y/n)! THAT WAS VERY RUDE!"

You secretly pointed at the teacher, signaling him to turn around. But he just cocked his head sideways.

"What? Why won't you speak?"

"Turn around..." you whispered in the most silent way.

"Oh, turn around? Why?" After asking that, he did what you told him to. And never did you see him this frightened before.

"T-T-Teacher...?"

"Outside. Now."

He scratched his head. He stood up and started walking towards the door.

Before he could even turn the knob, you raised your hand. "T-Teacher! I-I'm also at fault here."

You shot up from your seat and bowed your head at an almost perfect angle.

You can hear Root whispering. Panic laced on his words. "(Y-Y/n)! Wha-What are you doing...?!"

"Then go join Mister Aozaru outside."

"Y-Yes, sir."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Silence flew between the two of you. No one dared to break it.

You just stared at your shoes as if it was the most wonderful thing that existed. But your eyes switched to the boy beside you when you heard him sigh.

"Why did you do that?" he asked out of the blue.

"Hmm?"

"Why did you choose to be here? You should be inside now if you didn't do that. It's not your fault that I fell asleep anyway," he continued, not turning to you.

"Ah, that? I just thought that you would be lonely here without me," you giggled.

"I'm serious, (Y/n)." He then looked at you.

"No, I should have woke you up sooner. So half of it is also my fault," you pouted.

He chuckled, "You really are weird..."

After that, silence, once again,
followed.

"By the way," you tried shooting a conversation with him to lessen the awkwardness. "When we first met, I heard the song "Next Stage!!" blasting from your phone."

His eyes went wide. "Ah, you know that song?"

You nodded. "It was very popular in my old school. Girls are getting crazy and head over heels with the singers."

"Heh, as expected..." he mumbled.

"What?"

"No, nothing. Their songs are great. My favourite member is the one with the blue persona," he smirked.

"You sound so proud with that."

He stretched his arms out. "I'm guessing that you're not one of those girls who are 'head over heels' with the members."

You shook your head 'no'.

He grinned. "On Friday, there will be a huge event on the school grounds. If you can come, then go. I'll be waiting for you."

"What event?"

"Riinu and Root didn't tell you?" He inhaled first before continuing, "It's the school's foundation day, dummy. You should know that."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just reminding you that I'm just a mere transferee, blue monkey," you said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oi, clean your mouth, you oldie!"

You gasped. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

After saying that, the door of your room opened and your teacher went out with an annoyed look.

"Mister Aozaru and Miss (L/n)," he called in the most intimidating way you can imagine.

"C'mon, (Y/n)!" Colon suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the stairs.

"MISTER AOZARU!"

You were there, still in shock as you let the blue-haired male pull you elsewhere.

Once you came back to your senses, you tried to stop him by pulling your wrist from his grip, in which you didn't succeed.

He went to the stairs, being cautious in every step so you can follow.

Reaching the last staircase, he opened the door and went to the rooftop.

"This is way better than being in class." He stretched his arms out, feeling the wind as it hit his face.

"We'll get in huge trouble because of this, Colon."

"Oi, that old man won't be mad if you didn't shout in the first place."

"Well, we wouldn't be outside if you didn't sleep in the first place~" you said, imitating his way of speaking.

"Gununu..."

"It doesn't matter now. We'll both get in trouble anyway. Let's at least enjoy this very moment." You sat on the floor. "It would be a waste if we worry about what might happen in the next days. It's a beautiful weather today~"

He stopped for a second. He then smiled at you before sitting in the space beside you. "You're right."

"And don't worry, I'll go on Friday." You looked at him. "I can't wait!"

"You should." He pouted. "Because I have something for you in surprise."

The last words were barely audible, but you shook it off. Knowing Colon, he would probably joke around or even call you deaf if you ask him to repeat what he said.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Time skip! 「Friday」

"(Y/n)!" (F/n) called as soon as you set your foot in the school.

"(F/n)!" You ran up to her. You looked around hoping to spot Colon and the others. But you saw not even a single trace of them. You faced your friend. "Hey, have you seen Colon?"

She smirked. "Oho~ Why are you looking for him anyway?"

"It's not that." You pouted. "And not just Colon, (F/n). Where are the others?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen them yet," she answered with a shrug.

And you swear, you saw her smirk evilly before totally turning her back on you.

"Anyway, the event is on the main grounds. Let's go occupy the front seats!" Before you could even react, she grabbed your hand and pulled you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hey, (F/n)," you called as your eyes roam around the whole area. There were colourful banners with a logo saying "SutoPuri". "What's SutoPuri?"

You heard her giggle. "You'll see later~"

After a few minutes, the colourful lights on the stadium went on followed by the sudden boom of the music is accompanied by the crowd's cheer.

3 • 2 • 1 • GO!

Hearing these being said, six shadows ran on the stage and started singing the very song that you heard from Colon the first time you met him.

But the next event never crossed your mind.

The spotlights went on and lit up the whole area, making you see the shadows clearly.

There, you saw Colon on the stage, along with Riinu, Root, and the others as they sing "Next Stage!!".

(F/n) nudged you. "SutoPuri is an idol group well known in school and also outside. And here they are now, in front of us."

Your brain can't process properly. You just stared at them as they have fun singing their song with a smile on their faces.

When Colon sang his part, your eyes met. He smiled brightly at you as he wave his hand.

You just froze there as the girls near you went wild at the thought of that simple gesture was for them.

You felt your cheeks slightly heat up. You tried covering it, but (F/n) still noticed you.

She chuckled. "Did Colon-chan just wave at you~?"

"Stop it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After their performance, they bade farewell to the audience.

(F/n) pulled you to the backstage where you can meet them.

Once you got a glimpse of the blue head, you went up to him and stared at him as you pout.

"You didn't tell me!"

He shouted at the same level as you. "Didn't tell you what?!"

"That you were the one who sang that song! Why?!" You turned to Root and Riinu. "You two also!"

The two could only chuckle sheepishly in response.

You then turned to Colon who flinched by your sudden change.

"I said it would be a surprise..." he muttered.

He glanced at the others, making you do the same. But their reactions were far from what you expected them to be.

They were smiling at Colon, whispering words at him as they pump their fists up.

He then turned to you again as he scratched his head. His cheeks dusted pink as he speak, "A-Ah... I-I don't know how to say this in a cool way as the other guys do, but..."

He held your hand as he give yours a very light squish. His face becoming redder.

"C-C-Can we take our friendship to the next stage?" He blushed madly after saying that. He covered his face with his free hand as he turn his head away.

You giggled. "Sure!"

His face brightened. "R-Really?!"

You squished his cheeks. "Let's be best friends!"

A frown quickly replaced his features. But he managed to pull a smile. "... Yeah. S-Sure. Best friends..."

You let go of his cheeks. He was about to turn his back on you when you suddenly entrapped him with a hug.

"I was just joking, you monkey."

He flinched at the sudden contact, but he hugged back.

"I want you to say it straight, Colon."

He smiled. He took a deep inhale as he let out the words that he wanted to tell you from the start.

"I-I like you! I don't care about those fancy ways of saying that. All I know is that... is that I like you so much, (Y/n)!"

You giggled at him. "I like you, too, Colon~"

His eyes went wide. He hugged you tightly, embracing every moment he had at that time.

"I'll take care of you..." He said in the softest way he can.

This made you smile. "You know, I didn't know that you can sound so soft because you're always so obnoxious and you sounded like a monkey."

"HEY!!!"

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: And done! I'll be focusing on Strawberry Prince in the meantime ww!

Also, I'm sorry if it's not the one that you wanted. I canceled 'that' idea, so, yeah.

Sorry also if he's a little OOC. Anyway, I had fun coming up with this idea at a rough time of 3 AM www!

Next is Jel.

Also, I decided to do a QnA as a 10k special, so feel free to ask anything!

I'll post the answers once this book exactly hits 10k, so ask them all away, no matter how many it may be! But I won't answer personal ones. You can also ask me through PM.

Anyway, have a nice day/night! Stay safe, eat cake~]

≫────··•••··────≪
Colon x Reader

Next Stage!!

Requested by: G-Light

05/06/20
≫────··•••··────≪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 9 3
ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ''yₒᵤ wₒₙ'ₜ dᵢₑ.. yₒᵤ ₛₜᵢₗₗ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ ₜₒ ₐccₒₘₚₗᵢₛₕ.. fᵢₙd ₜₕₑ cₕₒₛₑₙ ₒₙₑ.. ₐₙd bᵣᵢₙg ₐ ₙₑw ₕₑᵢᵣ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵣₒₙₑₛ..'' ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ʙᴜᴛ...
8.1K 217 11
ⓓⓘⓢⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ αη єує ƒσя αη єує. α ℓєg ƒσя α ℓєg. α ѕнσт ιη тнє нєαят ∂σєѕη'т мαкє ιт υη-вяєαк. ʏ/ɴ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʙᴏʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ...
749K 9.9K 26
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ [𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬] ❞ 🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬] ! ˊˎ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬] ࿐ྂ -- -͙ - - ...
8.8K 155 6
𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * 𝒐𝒉, (𝒚/𝒏)? 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒊...