'π€π“πŽπŒπˆπ‚' - Teenwolf [hi...

By cpvdm_

Quinn Hayes was very popular in her time at High School. It was well known that she had quite a temper and wa... More

ο½„ο½‰ο½“ο½ƒο½Œο½ο½‰ο½ο½…ο½’
π™‹π™π™Šπ™‡π™Šπ™‚π™π™€
π™‹π˜Όπ™π™ 𝙄
I. THE THINGS WE DO FOR FAMILY
II. FOREIGN COUSINS
III. THE RETURN OF THE BEST FRIEND
IV. A BONE TO PICK
V. LACROSSE GONE WRONG
VI. THE BENEFACTOR
VII. UNWANTED FLASHBACKS
VIII. THE TICKING TIME BOMB
X. DEATH BY POISON
XI. QUARANTINED, PART 1
XII. QUARANTINED, PART 2
XIII. HEART ATTACK
XIV. GUN SAFETY

IX. THE SCRIMMAGE FROM HELL

3K 82 1
By cpvdm_

IX. THE SCRIMMAGE FROM HELL
__________

One by one the bright lights turned on with a bang, giving light to the lacrosse field and the bleachers that were already filled with family and friends of the lacrosse players.
    "Hmm... I don't know... I mean, Scott's a pretty fast runner, but he's been having trouble aiming. Or playing, in general." Quinn said to Coach Finstock as both of them were at one of the benches, going over their strategies just a few minutes before the game. They were totally prepared.

Coach nodded, thoughtful, "What about... uh... the girl.. What's her name?"
    "Kira." Quinn quickly answered for him.
    "Yeah, her. She has a strong throw. So if we make sure she passes the ball when she gets it."

Quinn stood up, brushing her old lacrosse jersey off. She thought that this was the perfect occasion to break out the old uniform. For some reason, she could never get rid of it.

01
Hayes

    "I think it's best if we put that kid Garret on the bench first." Quinn casually added, her voice distasteful. Scott still wanted to be completely sure that it was Garret assassinating people, but Quinn was pretty sure about it. Her gut isn't wrong very often.
    Coach chuckled comically, "He's a great player, he stays." He waved his hand before walking away.

Quinn sighed before going over to where Scott and Kira were sitting but she was abruptly stopped as she picked up a scraping noise with her superhearing.
    "God dammit..." she muttered, frowning, "what the hell are they doing here." Quinn quickly glanced at the players before sighing in frustration and running towards the front of the school.

As she arrived at the entrance, she saw the entrance to the Hale vault open. The woman immediately walked down the stairs, sensing two people. And let it be that those two men were the ones she hated the most.
    Chris Argent and Derek Hale.
    God fucking dammit. It's always him, isn't it? Quinn thought. She really should've just gone back to the game, but something made her wanna know why they were here. Call it innocent curiosity.

    "What the fuck are you two doing here?" She spoke up loudly after successfully sneaking up on them. She crossed her arms, glaring suspiciously.
    "What are we doing here? What are you doing here?" Derek shot back before adding, "And why are you wearing your lacrosse jersey?"
    "I asked first. And can you not hear the scrimmage going on right now?" She said before muttering under her breath, "fucking idiot."

Derek rolled his eyes, breathing out before grabbing something out of a box and holding it out it Argent, who Quinn had been ignoring up to this point.
    "We're here for this." Derek replied to Quinn's question. "This is what Kate was after." Quinn frowned as she took a step closer, looking at the triskelion in confusion. Her hand immediately went to her necklace.
    "The triskelion?" She questioned.
    Derek nodded, "We use it to teach young Betas how to control the shifts on the full moon." He explained to Argent.
    "Control was never one of Kate's strength." Argent said, gazing at the round object and handed it back to Derek.

Quinn noticed the look on Argent's face. He already knew about it. And this just confirmed it.
Derek seemed to notice it too, "You knew she was alive, didn't you?" He asks.
"Not for certain... but I've been searching ever since you handed me the shotgun shell." Argent took something out of his pocket, a shotgun shell. Probably the one they were talking about. The more they talked, the more Quinn was figuring out exactly what the hell was going on.

"So," Quinn finally spoke up, "What're you going to do when you find her?" She asked.
The hunter looked at her carefully, hoping that the woman wouldn't kill him. "There's a place I can take her." He answered vaguely.
Quinn scoffed quietly, "What, so you're saying you have a supernatural prison or something?" She asked, having the same look of disbelief on her face as Derek.
"Something like that." Argent said, his gaze falling on the open vault where Peter's money was stolen from.
"Okay Jesus Christ, can you be even more vague?" She questioned.

"She won't go quietly." Derek pointed out.
Argent shook his head, "I don't expect her to."
Quinn rubbed her eyes at the answers, if it could even be considered one.
Argent continued, "And I'll do what's necessary."
Derek took a step forward. "What if I asked you not to?" Quinn looked over at Derek, her eyebrows furrowing. Argent gave him the same questioning look. "She took something from me." He said as he flashed his eyes yellow. Quinn kept her confused face, already knowing this piece of information, but Argent stepped closer.  "At first, I thought it was a part of my past," Derek's eyes glanced over to Quinn for a split second, "I started to lose something else." He continued, almost looking ashamed to say it. "My sense of smell." The blood at the school. "I'm losing my power." 
Quinn took a sharp breath. Well, that's certainly not good.

Argent nodded slowly before walking to the exit, "I'll look into it." He said before walking out.
Quinn turned to Derek. "Have you told anyone else?" She asked.
"Peter knows." He answered, putting the triskelion back into the box, his back to Quinn.
"Obviously, Peter knows everything." She leaned against the pillar. "Are you sure it has something to do with you going all seventeen again?"
Derek turned around to looks at her, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Unless you think being aged backwards has no side-affects?" He asked.
Quinn scoffed, already fed up. "Drop the attitude, Hale. I was trying to be somewhat helpful." She held up her finger at him, "Instead, I'll just leave you here to mope in self pity. I have a game to get to." She said before jogging up the stairs and quickly getting back to the lacrosse field, hearing the begin whistle. She cursed under her breath as she speed up her pace.

▢▢▢

The Devenford Prep side of the bleachers cheered yet again as the team scored, yet again. Coach groaned dramatically as he yelled profanaties at no one in particular. Quinn stared out into the field, disbelievingly as she shook her head, "I should've never left. They're literally dying. God..." she muttered. The game didn't start off great, with the opposite team immediately scoring and Liam being tackled. And from then on, it just went downhill.

Stiles and some kid, if you could even call him that (seriously, he had a full beard) stood in the middle of the field, their sticks on the ball. The ref blew his whistle and Stiles grabbed the ball, immediately passing it to Kira. The girl stood still, looking at the ball in the net of her stick.
"Run Kira! Run, Kira, run!"
"Yukimura, do something!"
"Hurry your ass up and play the fucking game!"
Stiles, Coach and Quinn yelled out at the same time. Kira seemed to snap out of it and began sprinting, the whooping of the audience on the background. She ran and dodged other players skillfully. Quinn tapped her foot nervously from the sidelines.
"I forgot how stressful a lacrosse game was..." she said to herself.

Suddenly the players from Devenford seemed to crowd Kira, but thinking she could make it she kept going.
"Pass it!" Coach yells. Smart, Quinn thought. With all the players on Kira, the rest of the field was open.
"Pass the ball, Kira!" Quinn added. Kira didn't listen, instead she dodged the last person, did a sideways summersault  and threw the ball in the goal.
Both Coach and Quinn groaned simultaneously.
And even though the crowd goes wild, Coach looked angry. "Yukimura." He said loudly, gaining the girl's attention. "Get over here." The girl took off her helmet and revealed a giddy smile. Quinn almost felt bad.
"Take a seat. You're benched for the rest of the game." Coach said sternly.
The smile fell off of Kira's face, "What? Why?"
"You didn't pass."
"I had an open shot."
"The play was for you to pass. This is a scrimmage, it's about teamwork, Yukimura. So, you're benched." Kira looked down, but moved to the bench either way.

Suddenly the crowd gasped as Liam was tackled again, by Brett and Garret it seems, this time landing on the ground hard. He screamed loudly.
"Christ." Quinn muttered as she rushed over to the three players on the ground. "Back off everybody!" Quinn yelled as Liam groaned.
"How hard did you hit him?" Scott asked as he and Stiles helped Liam up.
The boy breathed heavily, "I didn't. He hit me." He showed the three his arm, a bone visibly out of place.
"Ow." Stiles quickly looked away.
"Give me your arm." Quinn ordered and he did as she says. "This is gonna hurt." She said calmly as she grabbed Liam's arms and twisted the bone back into place.
"Ow! What the hell!" He cried out.
Quinn simply patted Liam on the shoulder, "See? Good as new."

They're interrupted as a scream came from Brett, the large blonde guy that was harassing Liam earlier that day. The paramedic and the referee both took a side of him as they helped Brett limp inside. A quiet metal-scraping sound came from the field. Quinn's head snapped to Garret before going back to Liam.
"Are you cut? Did Garret cut you?" Scott started fuzzing over the younger boy.
"No, no. I'm okay." Liam quickly responded.
"Then the idiot missed..." Quinn pointed out.
"What do you mean?" Liam asked, looking between the two.
"It's you, Liam." Scott said lowly, "You're the one he's after."

▢▢▢

"We talked to coach." Liam said as he and Quinn arrived back to Scott and Kira. After the whole debacle, and finding out that Liam was the one Garret was going after, they all thought it best to get Liam on the bench for the rest of the game. "I'm out for the rest of the game."
They all took a moment to collect their thoughts. So much happened this night that Quinn's brain was in overload. All she wanted to do was go home and have a drink without having to worry about someone being murdered. Also, Quinn still had to move into her own apartment this week, which she had yet to tell Scott.
In short, this was not what Quinn Hayes expected when she decided to go back to Beacon hills. Assassins, the deadpool, Kate Argent and her berserkers and last but not least, Derek Hale.

"What are you gonna do now?" Kira asked Scott.
"I don't know. Something's still not right. We're missing something." He wondered out loud.
The gears in Quinn's head began working overtime. What if there's another one. What if there was another werewolf out on the field tonight. It hit her. Brett. He looked pretty bad when the paramedics took him away. The woman's eyes widened as she quickly jogged away, unnoticed.

As she arrived at the locker room, the first thing she noticed were the legs in the hallway. Seems like Quinn's hunch was right. Immediately she ran into the room and she saw Brett crawling away from something.
"Brett!" She exclaimed and began to run up to him.
The boy turned around with wide eyes. "No, no, no..." he said quietly, but it was too late as Quinn fell to the ground, a knife in her shoulder. She groaned and quickly ripped it out, throwing it far away on the floor.
The two werewolves looked up and saw a girl walk up to them. Quinn recognized her. It was Violet, Garret's girlfriend. Of course, why not? Just a regular murder couple.

"This is great! We were just going for one, but this is even better! I mean, Brett here is only worth 1 million. You, however, are worth 15. Honestly, I think it's a bit underpriced for such a powerful werewolf. But I don't set the prices..." The girl said, way too excited for murder.
    Quinn frowned and groaned again. Her wound wasn't healing. Actually, it seemed to get worse. And judging by the looks of it, Brett wasn't doing much better. "What did you do to us, bitch?" Quinn growled out.
    "Brett was cut with a poisoned blade out on the field. I thought I'd try it too." Violet answered, picking up the knife she stabbed Quinn with and putting it away. "Both of the knifes were laced with wolfsbane. It won't kill you."
    Quinn groaned. Not again.
    A whipping sound cut through the air. Quinn looked at the thing in Violet's hands. It looked like a necklace, only more dangerous. "But this will." The wire of the necklace heated up, making it glow a red hot. Quinn coughed as another wave of the wolfsbane hit her.

The two Beta's tried to crawl away.
    "Why? Why are you doing this?" Brett asked.
    Violet gave him a swift kick, making his arms give out from under him, "Because the two of you are worth a lot of money, Brett." She said as she stood over Brett, putting the wire on his throat.
    "No, don't!" Quinn exclaimed, trying to defend the younger boy.
    Violet groaned impatiently as she quickly took out her knife again. "It's too bad, Quinn. You had a lot of potential." She said vaguely before swiftly stabbing the woman in the stomach. Quinn yelled out, growling as she fell down against the lockers.

Violet went back to Brett and began pulling on the hot wire. It sizzled against his neck and all Quinn could do was watch as the young boy was being strangled. Quinn's vision began to blur as more blood started to pour out of her wound. The wolfsbane spread even faster then the last time she was poisoned. Her head thumped limply against the lockers as she fought to stay awake, the noises around her muffling.
    Vaguely she noticed a body in front of her, "Quinn! Quinn! I need you to stay awake, okay?" Scott, she recognized. Weakly, she nodded her head but quickly winced as another wave of pain hit her. And then suddenly she was falling unconscious with no warning.
    "Quinn! No, no, no! Pick her up! Pick them up, quickly!" Is the last thing she heard as everything went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...
8.4K 229 49
"I'm serious about this, Parker. Stay away from Scott and Stiles. You don't want to get mixed up with them." ...
113K 4.3K 136
β€’ BOOK ONE β€’ "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...
62.7K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...