DDLC Dare + One shot

By JasonAnimation2022

Natsuki, Yuri, Monika and Sayori are all in dare MC Included only to get hate. More

First Dare
Dare 2
Poems
Kids
Rape
Don't Give Up On Me
Dare 3
Dare 4 + 5
Dare 7 + 8
Dare 9
DDLC Dare 10
Hey Sayo here
Dare 11: Sayonika Date
New York City
No More Updates

Dare 6: Dirtiest Lemon

360 2 3
By JasonAnimation2022

Monika was the first one in the Clubroom, "Huh, where are Natsuki, Yuri and Sayori?" She wondered. Suddenly, the door opened disrupted her thoughts. "Monika, I have arrived Nat'ski and Yuri just texted the group chat that their coming in later." A familiar voice breathes rapidly, "Didn't you receive any text from them?" No, I Gosh darn it my phone's on Airplane mode!" Monika cursed as she let out a sigh. She then turned off the mode, and four notification (Why four you see later) popped up with one miss call

1. Monika, what happened why aren't you picking up your phone?

2. Me and Yuri are coming in late trouble with her father she's moving with me after club time, Sayori is coming in soon, so just start club without us.

3. Sayori try calling her alright.

4.  'Happened after the miss called' She's not picking up, I'll go check on her.

"So, here you are checking if I'm fine right?" Monika inquired her friend. "Yeah but, I'm glad that you're fine." "So, let's start the activity with our poems." Monika suggested, "Sayori do you have you're poem?" Sayori nodded and handed her the poem.  

Eyes beautiful emerald,

She can delete anyone but, how can I not forgive her,

Hope she loves me back,

She is my love, my life, my Monika.

I want breakfast.

"It's beautiful Sayori, is it about me?" Monika complimented to her friend, "yeah kinda, hope you like it?" Sayori confessed and questioned. "Yeah, I love it," She then passed Sayori her poem

Hair coral pink,

Eyes sky blue,

The so wonderful girl who had depression,

I shouldn't delete her for MC,

I'm a hypocrite towards her and my friends,

I know I shouldn't deserve her,

My Sayori.

"This one is about me, thanks Moni I love it." Sayori replied, "You're welcome, Sayori." Monika responded with appreciation. "Sayori did we just complimented each other?" "Yes, that's something else I need to tell you Monika is that I love you like more than friends." She confessed. "Sayori, I love you too." Monika returned back. "So are we girlfriends?" Monika nodded acceptingly, "Yeah, I guess we are."

Lemon: Warning

Monika kissed Sayori on her cheek, neck, collarbone and lastly on her mouth, they started making out as Monika unbuttoned Sayori clothes and undressed as they fall off then, Monika undressed hers, Monika pushed Sayori on the table. They continued to make out, Monika pushed her finger into Sayori's entrance as she thrusted "Harder, Monika, harder." Monika nodded as she thrusted harder. "My turn." Sayori said, she returned the favor to Monika, she bite and nibbled her breast, Monika let out a sexual moan that surprised Sayori. "Oh, you like that don't you?" Monika nodded, "Say it." She demanded, 'Moan' "Yes." Monika replied to her girlfriend. "What do you want, tell me?" Sayori demanded again. "Play with my breast, oh fuck me!" Monika screamed with pleasure. "With pleasure." Sayori whispered as she did as she was told, they have sex until...

Yuri and Natsuki manage to escape to her dad, Yuri called the police and had her father arrested, they rushed to the Literature Club on a Saturday meeting, when they arrived they saw something unbelievable, Sayori and Monika naked cuddling each other on top of the club table, "WHAT THE FUCK?" was both of their responds. Both Monika and Sayori woke up and saw them. "What's just happened to you guys?" Natsuki asked. "Oh, we confessed our love through our poems and had sex." Sayori confessed, "Looks like you owed me 20 bucks Yuri." Natsuki obliged to the purple hair girl. "Aww man." Yuri replied in annoyance. "Wait you two make a bet with each other?" Monika questioned "Yep." Natsuki answered cheerfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 175K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
931 61 4
"You have loved her ever since she walked through our college dorm." "She didn't walk, she ran. And she was yelling at you, how could I not?" New Gir...
19.9K 2K 95
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...