Loving A Stripper (Editing)

By lhiizzy

When her world crashed down to nothing leaving her with a fourteen-year-old sister to fend and protect, Grace... More

Introduction
chapter 1🌈
chapter 2🌀
chapter 3🌞
chapter 4🌩️
chapter 5🦄
chapter 6⛲
chapter 7 🌠
chapter 8🌾
chapter 9🥦
chapter 10🌚
chapter 11🦋
chapter 12🍬
chapter 13🕸️
chapter 14🌜
chapter 15☄️
Chapter 16🚕
Chapter 17🐼
Chapter 18❄️
Chapter 19🏍️
chapter 20🍛
chapter 21🌘
chapter 22🌕
chapter 23✨
chapter 24🌪️
Chapter 25⚙️
Chapter 26🖋️
Chapter 27🐚
Chapter 28🍎
chapter 29♣️
chapter 30🐬
Chapter 31🍒
chapter 32💦
Chapter 33✂️
Chapter 34🔮
chapter 36🎶
Chapter 37✴️
Chapter 38🌲
Chapter 39🎸
Chapter 40🥛
Chapter 41🍏
Chapter 42💖
Epilogue🏆
Authors Note

chapter 35🐺

1.2K 193 11
By lhiizzy

Kunle

Pulling my tie loose, I strolled into the sitting room where Cassandra sat glued to the tv screen with a glass of wine in her hands. She was the last person I wanted seeing, the last person I needed after a stress board meeting.

"Welcome handsome," She said flirtatiously as I walked past the room.

Already getting used to her obvious pool of interest and the flirty things she did that had no impact on me, I continued my walk. "Good evening Cassie."

"How was work?"

"Fine and your day?" I stopped before the staircase.

"Boring, actually I missed you."

"Have you seen Grace?"

"She left with her friend hours back," She said and turned back to the television set.

"To where?"

"Don't ask me, I don't know."

Grace was not allowed to leave the house unless it was for her medical checkup and she knew this. She knew the effect put in place for her security but still went against it. This had me heated with annoyance and fear as I rushed up the stairs while dialling her line. 

"Fuck," I snapped, throwing my briefcase on my bed and dialling Monica a third time. Neither was picking and it had me more vexed and confused on what to do next.

Folding my sleeve, I dashed out of my room. This time, I called Chris, dreading the reaction of Patrick who placed her safety in my palms.

"My Guy," Chris said, picking his call after the second ring.

"Can you meet me in an address I will send to you?"

"What happened?"

"Grace is not home, she left with Monica."

The sound of his laughter had me regretting my act of asking for his help. I can't seem to believe how he found humour in a completely serious issue.  "Those girls are strong-headed. I love them."

"Stop loving them and meet me there Chris."

"Yes sir."

I ended the call, slide the phone into my pocket and walked out of the house not bothering to spare Cassandra a gaze.

***
After racing to Monica's apartment which was locked, we took to our last option.

The club.

We walked into the club just as the stage light beside the bar dimmed, an obvious indication of a performance. And behold, the slander familiar figure of Grace cat-walk to the stage with her mask on.

I was eased by the fact she was safe but was mad and tensed as whistle and screams filled the club. All from excited young and old men and women, probably with partners waiting patiently for them at home.

I was jealous and it was driving me mad.

She moved to the beat of the song which name I didn't care to know. All I wanted doing was drag her off the stage, wrap her with a coat and pull her into my car.

"Have you seen Grace? I mean how can we find her in the crowd?" Chris inquired, his eyes searching the crowd.

"She is on stage," I said deeply irritated as she crawled around the stage.

"Stop that joke."

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I turned to him. My pressed lips were enough to show how serious I was and how hurt I felt.

"She is a stripper and you never said anything? I thought she was a waitress or something else." He brushed his hands through his hair. "You need to stop keeping secrets. Especially those that might affect our friendship." With that, he walked into the crowd.

It was not my duty to tell Chris about Graces stripping job, especially since he was somehow interested in her. It would be uncalled for to tell such important tale without her permission.

Breaking the spell that held my legs frozen, I followed him through the crowd with my eyes still on her as she turned around the pole.

Standing beside Chris and her audience who threw Naira notes on the stage, I tucked my hands in my pocket.

Seeing her perform again had me risen and brought about thoughts that I immediately thought push aside. I was supposed to be mad and not intrigued. But somehow, it was impossible, especially when she spin's the pole like it was nothing.

Just then, she dropped from the pole and danced to the crowd, meeting my stares that were glued to her.

***

Grace

Anyone close could tell I was trembling and how I finished my performance without tripping on my heels was a miracle deserving thanksgiving.

With Monica beside me, I  walked out of the dressing room changed into my black dress. The look he had on while I was dancing was enough to kill and we were like kids ready to serve punishment for a crazy offence.

"He looked really mad," I said, holding to my bag.

"I know," she replied as we walked closer to the bar where Chris and Kunle sat.

"We are going home," He said the moment we got to them.

He held on to my wrist and I obediently followed feeling guilty after seeing ten missed call on my phone.

The moment we got to the parking lot, I pulled my hands off his grip. "You are hurting me Kunle," I said, rubbing my wrist.

"What do you think you are doing?" He inquired, his voice dangerously low it had me shivering. "You are not supposed to leave the house."

"I was bored, I needed to leave that house or die of boredom."

"You were bored? why didn't you talk to Cassandra or Natalie? Or rather call me?"

"Cassandra? Trust me, she is the last person I will talk to," I replied, hating the fact he brought her into our conversation.

"So You decided to come to the club, placing your life in danger?" He paused locking eyes with me for seconds. "You know what? Just get into the car."

"What about Monica?"

"I will take her home." I turned to see Chris and Monica standing few meters, probably enjoying our drama or wishing to never be in my position.

Knowing how dangerous it will be to ride in front, I got into the back, took out my phone and started a text chat with Monica.

***

"I'm sorry," I repeated for the tenth time and like before he said nothing but rather walked past me into the sitting room.

The ride back home was a quiet one and I would have preferred being yelled at then the silent treatment he gave. I rushed into the building and watched him took the stairs without turning.

"What did you do sweetie?" I veered around only to be met by the smirk of the she-devil.

"Mind your business."

She smiled. "Just keep fucking up, he will be mine within two weeks. Trust me."

She turned back to the television and increased its volume. Without being told I knew what she wanted, I knew her type and I wasn't ready to bend low to her level.

Therefore, I only hissed and climbed the stair while praying I gained forgiveness from Kunle.

***

I strolled into the gym, moved straight to the large mirror hung before the stationary bicycle and exhaled from the sight of my reflection that seemed pale.

It's been two days since the club incident and the effect made by Kunle in avoiding any contact with me has been effective. He left earlier than usual and returned in more ghostly hours.

"Sweetheart." I turned immediately, only to sight Cassandra walking towards me in her workout gear of black tight and half-cut.

"You don't have to avoid me," she said, but I did just that by plugging in my earpiece and walking past her.

But she drew me back with her hands on my wrist, causing my phone to drop.

"You know I'm the last person you want to try, so leave my hand."

Ignoring my threat, she smiled, placed her hands around my neck in an attempt to choke me. But her movement was weakened as she got a slap that resounded around the room.

"Let's see what Kunle will think of you after seeing this shall we?" She said after seconds of massaging her cheeks.

I didn't give a fuck about what he said, she crossed a line and we both knew this.

Narrowing my eyes, I watched her cat walked out of the gym before picking my phone.

***

Authors note.

Hey guys...I hope you've been enjoying this book. Sorry about the late update😓. Always remember to vote, drop a comment and check out my other project♥♥

🤣🤣 now imagine me dancing...I feel extra-ordinary happy. In fact, I feel like buying coke for all my readers (at 5:00 am lol)... Since I can't locate all your houses. Here is a heart from me to you'll♥🤭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.9K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
5.2M 189K 45
𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦...
1M 27.9K 59
[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hurt you. I'm sorry, I didnt want this to h...
89.1K 1.9K 58
He craves emotions, feelings, but he doesn't show it. She used to crave emotions, feelings, but now she doesn't. If it means to love him and get the...