Cheat [MxM] (Carter Brothers...

By SageKincaidBooks

Cheat is the first book in the Carter Brother series. Ezra is trapped in a marriage he doesn't want to be in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
INTERMISSION
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
INTERMISSION
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
New Story! Mine - Evan & Jeremiah

Prologue

15.4K 522 101
By SageKincaidBooks

-▪︎¤ CHEAT ¤▪︎-

Ezra is trapped in a marriage he doesn't want to be in. He's broken on the inside, angry to the rest of the world. His unwanted marriage has been the start of hell for him, but Ezra can't leave for one precious little reason.

What happens when he slowly falls in love with Jae (Jaemin) after a one night stand turned friendship with the quirky bartender. Can Ezra keep Jae close without losing him through everything?

Can Jae give himself wholly to a man, who belongs to someone else, and can't give him everything back?

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, INTERRACIAL GAY RELATIONS AND SEX THROUGHOUT 18+ ONLY.

Please be aware that this book contains sensitive topics such as cheating and physical violence. Sensitive readers are not advised.

-▪︎¤■¤▪︎-

A/N: Hey guys, welcome to another short story. This one is a bit different though. It's going to be longer than my others, around twenty chapters maybe. We'll see as we go.

Unfortunately, it's not completed (normally I complete my short stories and drop all the chapters at once). This time, I'll be uploading alongside my main story. There is no set day for updates each week so far.

Please keep hate comments out of this book. They'll be deleted and you'll be reported ;)

With that being said, I hope you enjoy the story ❤

-▪︎¤■¤▪︎-

JAE ▪︎ POV

The morning after you-know-what was supposed to be the most awkward. You were supposed to fear it, prehaps even wish tomorrow never came. The embarrassing good bye, the walk of shame in the clothes you wore the night before. The 'I'll call you' when you knew neither would, heck you probably didn't even have each others numbers.

But I was relaxed as I sat out on my balcony, a cigarette poised at my lips, a mug of coffee at my bare feet. It was cool up here, the sun steadily rising amongst the other apartment buildings, bright but not warm enough yet. My bare body, only covered by small, booty cupping shorts, shivered softly at the cool breeze.

However, another drag on my cigarette warmed up my insides as the smoke filled my lungs, offering some comfort. My thoughts fluttered back inside, where a stranger lay asleep in my bed.

Last night had been... explosive.

The man I'd picked up at the club I worked in was a bit of a mystery. He'd been drinking all night, his eyes scanning the bar up and down. Although many seemed interested in him where he sat, non surprisingly since he was a stunner, the man hadn't made any advances on not one of his admirers.

He sat and ran his strong fingers through his dark hair over and over while he drank. It was obvious that he was facing some sort of dilemma, his face had twisted from angry, to fuming, to lost and then back to pissed. I would've asked what was the matter but... I didn't really care. He was a customer, nothing more and that was none of my business.

But as the night wore on and my shift slowly came to an end, I couldn't help the curiosity I felt as I'd sneaked glances at his large frame. He sat there until closing and I couldn't find it in me to tell him to fuck off while I closed up. Instead, I mopped the floors around him, stacked the chairs and cleaned the bar, even though it was close to three in the morning.

In the end, I found myself standing in front of him, my gaze taking in his ridiculously handsome face. He had dark brown hair, long on top, but cut short at the sides and back. It was messy, falling out of a previously gelled back style. It was gorgeous, the kind of hair you wanted to run your fingers through and tug on.

He had strong features, a high nose bridge, strong cheek bones and jaw line. His lips were full, the bottom more succulent than the top. Pink and wet with whiskey. But his eyes had really spoken volumes. They were this dark green, flecked with little bits of gold that caught the overhead lights every few moments. But they were dark and with his mood, seemed almost murderous as they stared. Intense.

I'd crossed my arms and asked in a slight joking manner if he was going to sit there all night and drink himself to death in the now closed club, or leave and fix whatever problem he'd currently been faced with.

The man had only sneered at me, his lips curling in this way that should've been more intimidating than arousing, but my body had leaned towards the latter.

'You know what'll fix my problem? A good fuck. Unless you're willing to offer up that thick ass of yours, piss off and leave me alone.'

I'll just say, his deep, rumbling voice, paired with the way he let his green orbs scan my body, left me very willing to fix his problem. I should've been offended, at least retorted with my own snarky remark. After all, I'd let him stay passed closing when everyone else had left and he wasn't exactly being friendly.

But, I hadn't had sex in a while and this beast sitting at the bar, after ignoring everyone else who looked his way, wanted to fuck me. I was the type of person to seize any opportunity - this included.

Plus, he was pretty fucking hot and my swiftly thickening cock hadn't allowed me to disagree.

So, I took him back to my place, since that meant I was in a familiar environment and lessened the discomfort I would feel waking up in someone else's bed - not that waking up beside a stranger was any better.

We'd fucked. I mean fucked. Admittedly, I'd never felt anything like it. The man really knew how to work his way around a bedroom and left me feeling all sorts of things I can't claim to have felt with any other one night stands or even past boyfriends. It was almost terrifying.

I reached up and pressed the bruises at my neck from where his mouth had been sucking while he drilled his cock inside my ass. I had a feeling he was not the type of man to do things half assed. No, he took what he wanted, did what he wanted and completed the whole course.

One thing I'd always hated about gay guys, specifically tops, was the fear of intimacy. They were okay with sticking their dicks in you, but anything other than that was suddenly not in their manual. They expected you to lube yourself, stretch your hole yourself, jerk your own cock while they fucked. It was somewhat of a bummer to sex I'd always hated.

Was it too much to ask? For someone to take into consideration their partner's pleasure aside from their own?

But last night.... the man - fuck it was so bad I didn't know his name - he'd kissed me, sucked hickeys along my neck and chest. He'd actually took it upon himself to prepare my ass, dragging his long, strong fingers over my prostate in ways that had my eyes rolling back. God, he'd even fisted my dick with skilled flicks of his wrist until I came all over my chest.

He'd taken the time to properly care for me and my needs. That in itself, made sex with him a thousand times better than any other experience I'd ever had.

The fact that he was just a stranger was still trying to settle in, because he'd fucked me like we'd been together forever. Insane.

I shook my head, stubbing out my cigarette and picked up my coffee mug instead, taking a sip on the cooling bevearge. I had another shift today, but it started late evening so I had time to recover from last night's events. A full bubble bath was calling my name. I needed to pop some pills too - get rid of the throb in my backside, ready for my eight hour shift tonight.

With that thought in mind, I stood up and quickly stretched, feeling my back crack. Then I turned, only to freeze at the sight of the man from last night, standing in my living room, staring right back at me. I startled slightly, narrowing my eyes. How long had he been standing there watching at me?

My thoughts quickly fluttered away as I took him in. He was shirtless, his underwear hanging low on his hips. The black shorts hugged his thick thighs, the outline of his well-endowed cock heavy between his legs. I felt my own twitch in response, remembering the feel of it sliding in and out of my ass.

He was tall, taller than myself which was surprising since it was rare any of my partners where. I was around six-foot-one. He must have been a whopping six-foot-five. His height made him seem so intimidating, as if his broad, thickly muscled body wasn't enough. He was built like a tank.

But not in that disgusting, vein popping way - body builders made me cringe. No, it was more of a classic way. He was a big boy and he obviously took pride in his body. His confidence was so arousing.

We continued to stare at each other until I finally found my voice, sliding the balcony door shut as I moved further into my living room. I was determined not to make things awkward. What happened, happened, and we'd most probably never see each other again. That was okay with me. I had a night to remember and I was satisfied.

But I was also confused. "You know, while I was outside, that would've been the perfect time to sneak out."

He licked his lips and my eyes followed the sensual motion. God damn.

"Do I look like the type of man to sneak?" He tilted his head in a challenging manner and I felt a smile curve the side of my mouth. He was right.

"Not really. But then again, I don't know you, stranger," I shrugged, my eyes never leaving his as I walked over to the couch and sat, taking another sip on my coffee.

Should I offer him one? Fuck, that would be a bit weird. He was supposed to be rushing out with a red face, not hovering in my living room. Do you feed one night stands breakfast? It would be rude to chuck him out without at least offering something. Right?

"Would you like a coffee?" I asked before I could change my mind. Why I wanted to make this more painful by longing out his departure, I wasn't sure. But it couldn't hurt right?

"Sure."

I looked up and he was still staring at me with those intense green eyes. I couldn't help but notice how much more relaxed he looked from last night. Prehaps that fuck was what he had really needed to fix his problems. Though, I highly doubted that.

The golden ring on his finger told me that he had probably just gotten himself into a whole world of much bigger troubles. Unless this wasn't the first time he'd cheated.

Now, I wasn't the type to go after married men - I avoided them actually, but their inability to remain loyal, was nothing to do with me. I wanted cock, not a relationship. I didn't exactly want to have 'home wrecker' written across my forehead.

And well, I wouldn't want to be cheated on myself. Don't do things you wouldn't want done to you.

It was too late for that now. If any of my future partners did happen to cheat, I'd except my karma.

I set my cup down on the table, feeling bad for the man or woman who'd slept alone in their bed last night while he was in mine with his cock buried up my ass. Did I feel guilty? Yes. Did I regret what we did? No. Best sex I'd ever had.

In my defense, I didn't notice the ring until he'd smacked my behind. I'm sure the piece of jewelry left a mark.

"Take a seat," I hummed as I moved passed him and into the connecting kitchen. "How do you like your coffee?"

"Black. No sugar."

I rolled my eyes. So gross. But so expected from a man like him. He was probrably the type to drink small shots of espresso at expensive bars for fuck-off prices. I saw the ridiculously nice watch on his wrist last night. The tailored suit he'd dropped to my bedroom floor. Heck, even his boxers were designer.

Yet he hadn't spoken of his wealth, hadn't flaunted his obviously expensive possessions. He hadn't spoken much at all actually. Just a whole lot of moaning.

I made him coffee and brought it back out into the living room where he sat on my couch with his head in his hands, his fingers threading through his ruffled hair. Hmm.. maybe he did have regrets.

"Thinking about a certain someone?" I asked before I could stop myself. He looked up, his green eyes confused. Yet when I flickered my gaze to his ring and back up again, I was met with a dark scowl.

"No."

Blunt. Filled with hatred. Prehaps a ruined marriage? Then why wear the ring? Why the fuck did I even care? I shook my head, sitting across from him and crossing my legs.

"Do I get to know your name, stranger?"

His tense shoulders relaxed a bit and he once again licked his lips, his tongue sliding out to wet the pink flesh. A very, very annoyingly arousing habit.

"Ezra. Yours?"

"Jae," I hummed in reply. Ezra. Nice name. Suited him.

He nodded slowly, staring down at the mug, his knuckles slightly white as he clutched it. He seemed almost lost and the silence stretched between us, making me squirm uncomfortably. I almost wished I hadn't offered that coffee now but I brought this upon myself. Suck it up Jae.

I stood up and walked back into the kitchen, dumping the remainder of my cold coffee down the sink and then set the mug down beside it. I'd wash up after breakfast or brunch. It was already eleven o'clock.

When I made my way back out, Ezra still sat there, lost in his thoughts. He didn't seem in a rush. In fact, he almost seemed reluctant to leave. I had a feeling he was avoiding something. Prehaps the person he was married to. But he couldn't hide out in my house. I didn't know this man.

It was fucking or nothing. And that's what I told him.

"Ezra. I'm going to be completely honest. I don't know you, you're just a guy with some issues who gave me the fuck of my life last night. As much as it's been a pleasure. I'm not doing this whole awkward chatting over breakfast thing this morning. We don't know each other and we're not ever going to get to know each other. So, either leave, or join me in the shower for a goodbye fuck and then leave. You choose."

Then, right in front of his wide eyes, I shimmyed out of my shorts, flicked them off so I was completely naked, turned and strutted down the hall towards the bathroom. His call.

Did I secretly want him to join me in the shower one last time and make the most out of our meeting? Of course. Would I cry if he didn't? Not at all.

I made it all the way down the hall and into the shower stall when I felt hot breath on my neck and large hands squeezing my ass. I smiled, pressing back against him and let him have his way with me under the hot spray of water.

He left after that, as promised, leaving me out of breath with a much stronger throb in my behind and a stupid 'freshly fucked' smile on my face.

I thought that would be the last time I would ever see Ezra. But I was so, so wrong.

-▪︎¤■¤▪︎-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9K 45
An older man, a broken heart, and a world of temptation. Chaise Da Silva thought she had the perfect college life until she walked in on her best fri...
16.3K 410 26
"I think I like him." "Seungcheol,have you gone nuts?He's literally your cousin sister's fiancé." Choi Seungcheol is an accountant in Canada living o...
310K 12.9K 35
Carter Vanderbilt, 45 year old Caucasian male and father of two, is the CEO of a multi-billion dollar publishing company. He's recently divorced his...
135K 6.1K 20
Hunter is a very successful and wealthy man that is enjoying his life as a well known bachelor. He is known of having very beautiful elegant woman at...