Social Media Stars Gay Advent...

By Vyserionus

In this book I will be writing smut oneshots with all of the YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc. Boys Suggesti... More

The Bathroom - Johnny Orlando x Brandon Rowland

Sunset Love - Josh Richards X Markie

3.1K 16 8
By Vyserionus

They've had a long day. Together they went to meet fans at the beach, and there were a lot of them. Now, to get some rest, they decided to go on the roof to watch the beautiful sunset, just the two of them, no fans. So, Josh & Mark were lying on the roof. Watching the sunset with a Mojito in their hand. Just in their swimming trunks from the beach. They were talking about some nonesense when mark said:

Mark: "You know, we could fuck every girl we want right?"

Josh: "Yep, every single one that was there today."

Mark: "Then tell me, why don't we do that?"

Josh: "I dont know about you, but I don't want to just fuck some girl that I've met 2 minutes ago."

Mark: " Yeah that's true, but there were some really hot ones today, it kinda made me horny."

Josh: "Are you still?"

Mark: "Still what?"

Josh grabbed Marks crotch

Josh: "Horny?"

Mark didnt know what to do, he had never done anything with a guy before. But yes, he thought Josh was really hot, boys can think that of each other too.  While just thinking about what Josh said, his dick began to get hard.

Josh:"You are.. great"

In seconds, Josh crashed his lips on Mark's. At first, Mark hesitated, but he thought to himself : Fuck it I want to experiment a bit. So he began kissing back.

It wasn't long before Josh began kissing down Mark's body until he reaches the waistband of Mark's swimming trunks. 

"I've known you for some years now, so with you, I'd like to have some fun." Josh said before stripping Mark of his trunks. Mark's 8 inch hard dick sprang free. It was pretty thick and had a nice mushroom head.

Josh locked Mark's dick from the base till the tip and took the big pole in his mouth. He bounced his head up and down, sucking and licking the top part while jerking the base off with his hand.

"Hoooly fuck this feels so good. I don't think a girl has ever given me this much pleasure!" Mark said.
He began moaning a bit. By hearing that, Josh deepthroated all the 8 inches without even a gag.

Mark was a moaning mess and grabbed Josh's head. He moved his hips up and down and started face fucking Josh. He began slow but then started going very fast. Now Josh was gagging a bit, which turned mark 9n even more.

"Shit Josh, I'm about to burst"
And just a second after he said that, he shot his big load down Josh's throat. Josh still had some cum in his mouth.

Josh: "Wanna try your own cum?"

Mark: "Come here"

And they began making out while passing Marks cum to each other with their tongues.

They both swallowed Mark's cum. When Mark looked at Josh's trunks, he saw that he had a big bulge, there was a massice print. Josh's dick had to be huge.

Mark: "Let me return the pleasure"

Josh: "As you wish"

Josh slid down his trunks and his 9 inch, fat cock sprang free. It was the biggest dick Mark had ever seen!
(He saw some while showering after practice through the years, but always thought he had the biggest dick)

Mark: "Damn Josh, I dont know how or where to begin, it's huge"

Josh smirked: "Just make it wet for your ass"

Mark: "My ass?"

Josh: "You didn't think I was gonna bottom for you right? I have to fuck your tight bubble butt before anyone else does!"

With that said, Josh grabbed mark and placed him so that they were in 69. Marks bubble butt which had no hair at all was now in front of Josh's head. He wasted no time ang began licking Marks hole.

" Oh shit that feels so good!" Mark said.

" Wait till I'm inside of you, but you better start wetting my dick or it's gonna hurt a lot" Josh said

Mark didn't waste a second and started licking Josh's dick.

He started with licking from the base till the tip. This sent chives down Josh's spine. Immediately after that Mark tried to fit as much as he could in his mouth and started deepthroating. He managed to get 6 inches in, which was good for a first timer. He started bobbing his head up and down making sure to make Josh's dick very wet. Josh put a finger in Mark's ass and begin going in and out. They both were moaning a lot. "That feels so good" Mark said while sucking. Then Josh began moving his hips and started fucking Marks mouth. At the same time he stuck a second finger in his ass. Mark gagged and moaned a lot and all of his spit came out his mouth and on Josh's dick, which now was drenched.

"Thats how you wet my dick" Josh said.

Mark let Josh's dick plop out his mouth.

"I want you to fuck me now" Mark said.

Josh: "Okay I'll go slow at first, tell me if it hurts"

Mark: "Okay"

Mark was on all fours and Josh crawled behind him. He starts teasing marks hole by sliding his tip over his crack. Then he slid his his soaked dick inside of Marks ass. Mark screamed in pain but also loved the feeling.

Josh was 5 inches in when he went out again. Only to go in faster after that. Repeating that movement each time adding an inch.

When all 9 inches were in he stopped and let Mark get used to the feeling.

Mark: "I... I Feel so.. Full! God! It's so good!"

Josh: "I knew you were a bottom boy wanting big fat dick"

Mark:"Who says I won't fuck y-"

Before he could finish his sentence Josh started to thrust in and out of his ass. Mark letting out loud moans and tears of happiness.

"What was that?" Josh said with a smirk.

"I'm a bottom bitch" Mark Answered

Josh slammed in again. "Wrong!"

"I'm your bottom bitch!"

"That's right, and I'm gonna destroy your ass because you like me slamming into you way too much!"

With that said Josh started thrusting in and out very fast. The sound of their skin clapping against each other could be heard loudly.

Mark loved his ass getting destroyed. Josh hit his prostate every time which made him feel so good!

Suddenly Josh picked Mark up and laid him on top of himself, he was now on his back while Mark sat on him.

"Ride it!"

Mark started riding Josh's dick without any complaint.

While Mark was riding his dick, Josh grabbed marks ass cheeks and spread them out, making his dick slide in and out very easily.

After some time he began thrusting in again and holded Mark's ass in the air. He began thrusting so fast that mark never felt the Josh dick was out of his ass. He was as fast as a rabbit. His balls slapping marks ass every time.

This was the best feeling ever that Mark had never felt before! His prostate got stimulated so much d'that he cummed again without even touching his dick. He shot his load all over Josh's body.

Josh's thrusts became slower as he felt Mark's insides clech around his dick. He felt his dick ready to cum.

"Oh... shit ... Oh ! I'm cumming! Sooo good! Ugh!"  Was all Josh could say while painting marks insides white with his cum. When he pulled out marks ass began leaking a lot of cum.

Josh didn't hesitate to lick all his cum of Mark's ass. He held it in his mouth again and started making out with Mark. Sharing cum once again.

"I love being your bottom bitch." Mark said.

Josh: "Your ass is mine now. If anyone wants it they need my permission first!" He said while he slapped marks ass. His bubble butt bounced a little.
Mark let out a moan once again.

"Still horny?"

"Who wouldn't be if they had Josh Richards lying naked in front of you, ready to fuck you."

"Oooh so you want a round 2. Well let's get at it then!"

Josh picked Mark up and slid his dick inside Mark, which was hard again after Mark's words. He fucked him while standing, Mark's legs on his shoulders.

That was it guys! I hope you liked it. I had to make a one-shot with these 2 boys. They are so hot yet nobody puts them together.

More to come soon!
(I know I update very slowly, sorry! I hope you understand that I have a lot to do because of university)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 68.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
346K 11K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
789K 65.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...