Akrcos x Reader Pt.1 (rewritt...

By pinkandblueintheair

You are going to katsucon and you plan to work at the maid café. Here you realize you are the server for Kiri... More

Note
Museum - 2
Katsucon - 3
Maid deku

Morning routine - 1

1.9K 44 2
By pinkandblueintheair

Reader's pov: *bling bling* I turned my alarm off.  "okay!" i said to myself as i got up from the bed and imediatly went into the restroom to splash ice cold water in my face. I need to be ready for today day.  I had saved up for months for Katusucon. You're extremly lucky if you get a ticket!. But first i would need to see the city to get rid of jetlag.

Amanda's pov:  I heard the alarm go off but I was already up. I was looking at (Y/n)'s Instagram. "Liz I don't get why she doesn't have more followers. She clearly knows her stuff" I looked down at Liz who was sitting on the floor, busy trying to find out where (y/n) lives.  I looked through  a couple of photos on her facebook. She is the one. I thought to myself. Suddenly Liz yelled "I AM SO STUPID- I MEAN ITS OBVIOUS" She started  typing rather fast. She mumbled a bunch of words as her eyes screamed determination.

Liz's pov:  I was looking for (y/n)'s address as I heard the alarm go off. I turned it off and continued my research. Amanda commented on how she did not get why (y/n) did not have more than 104 followers, when she clearly needed more. Suddenly it hit me. I clickked into Facebook. "Here! She has an old Facebook account, or well she uses it but it is private!" I say as I show Amanda (y/n)'s page.  "How did you find her real name" Amanda asked. "She has changed her bio a lot lately maybe because she didn't know if she wanted people to know her real name" I explained. " Where is she now? You can hack yourself in right?" Amanda asked as her phone buzzed. "Of course i can" I said with a 'come on' look in my eyes. "There" I said. Amanda looked at her phone. "It's (y/n) she commented on my necklase". Amanda said and putting her phone in her pocket. "anyway, did you find anythi-?" I interupted Amanda. "(y/n) is here" I said turnig the pc screeen. "what?" Amanda grabbed the computer. "Shes here, at Katsu"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
74.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
158K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...