Two Souls [Mastermind Ishimar...

By liriomuerte

Ishimaru has always wanted to protect his friends, but to what extent will he go to not allow them to suffer? More

Careful with the knife Taka~!
Uh oh! A body has been discovered!
The second soul
The trial
I hear you
Framed
Insanity
Culprit
Goodbye Little Kiri
Apology
Not a chapter
Ishimaru?
Sakura Ogami
Not a chapter 2
Memories
Im sorry Ishimaru
The reveal
Leon's return explaination
Leon Kuwata
YOU KILLED HIM!
Kneecaps
Byakuya Togami
Problem resolved!
Shadow
Alter Ego
Forget
Why has everything changed?
Forgive me Leon
☟︎♏︎●︎◻︎ ❍︎♏︎
Mad Dummy!
The 16th student
Coward
Illness
Contagious
Obedience
Primadonna
Ishida?
RQ update

An electric shock

7.4K 139 425
By liriomuerte

TW: electric shocking and abuse is featured in this chapter and fanfic.

Edit: I just had to delete so many comments— do not, and I repeat DO NOT sexualize what happens to him, "kinky" is not funny, he's enduring abuse.

And don't say him and junko would be good friends. She's literally his abuser.

"What am I doing here?" Ishimaru opened his eyes, inspecting every corner of the almost pitch black room, feeling a large pain on the back of his head.

"Finally you're awake! I was starting to get scared that I bonked you on the head too hard!" A very bratty voice sounded from the shadows.

"Enoshima?" Ishimaru's eyes looked shocked to hear that familiar voice again, her being presumed dead.

"Bingo! Did I surprise ya good?" Junko smiled, hopping slightly.

"but we saw you die-! Impaled by so many blades would've been instantly fatal.." Ishimaru tried to understand what was happening, looking all over the girl's body to find her unharmed.

"Tricked ya good didn't I, I do admit it was quite a fantastic performance." Junko giggled, enjoying his terrified and confused expression.

Ishimaru quickly attempted to move his hands in a moment of panic, only for rope to tug them back to the chair.

He inspected the rest of his body, nothing was injured, but he felt something tugging around his neck, a bit tight.

"What am I doing here?!" Ishimaru grunted as he tugged harder against his wrists, trying to release from the brown rope.

A small beep came from Ishimaru's neck, him them screaming in pain when he felt burning shocks go all through his body, stinging his body for a few seconds.

Ishimaru leaned his head down, trying to get his breathing normal again.

"You're not gonna squirm like that under my watch." Junko's tone changed, narrowing her eyes at the Moral Compass.

"What do you want with me?!" Ishimaru raised his head back up to meet eye contact with her, still keeping his guard up despite the weakness from the shocks, knowing that Junko meant no good.

"Well noooowww that my smelly despair sister up and got stabbed a trillion times, I really need someone new~ and you're the perfect candidate!" Junko cooed, playing with her lightly colored pigtails.

"Why would I ever do that?!" Ishimaru furrowed his large eyebrows.

"I've created the most despair-inducing incident in the history of mankind, I'll make you agree." Junko scoffed, bragging about what she did.

He'd widen his eyes in total shock, half believing and half not being convinced enough. "Y-you what-? Are you the person behind this game?! What have you done?!" Ishimaru shouted, not wanting to believe a word she said.

"Duh, of course I am, who else would've caused the world to fall into despair?" Junko rolled her eyes, turning on the tv behind her with the click of a button, lightening the room up slightly, flashing videos and images of the fallen world.

Ishimaru stared in shock at things flashing before his eyes, asking several questions to himself, was this real? And if it was what had happened to everyone's families? And how did it happen so quickly.

Ishimaru questions were answered when he heard his own voice, along with his friends in a video in the school, documenting about what had happened.

"T-this can't be real.." Ishimaru shrieked out, horrified at the next images but never looked away.

"But it is! Isn't it just beautiful? To see the world fall into despair, all of the people knowing that there is no hope left here~" Junko said obsessively, turning off the tv to leave the room dark again.

"Sooo, what's the answer, it's not like you have anything else to live for, wanna help me plunge these students into despair~?" Junko asked, bouncing up and down like a toddler.

"I'm offended! How dare you think I'll join you just like that!" Ishimaru yelled at her, shifting in his chair.

"Aw that's a bummer, I reaaaaaaaally need a cover-up, perhaps I could change your mind Taka~!" Junko bent down, whispering in Ishimaru's ear.

"Nothing will work! You can't do anything to make me join you!" Ishimaru growled, snapping his eyes shut.

"Maybe not to you, but to the others." Junko chuckled, softly running her hand through his short hair.

"W-what have you done to them?!" Ishimaru opened his eyes quickly, scared for his fellow classmates.

"Nothing yet, but it would be very nice to stab them through the head and make you watch, it's not like you haven't already with little Leon getting pelted with baseballs till he bled out." Junko spoke insanely.

"No!" Ishimaru used his head to push the mastermind away.

Junko let out a loud whine, pressing a button to shock Ishimaru, not turning it off once a few seconds passed by, leaving him to scream in pain.

"Just imagine everyone being eliminated, you hearing each of their screams, We'll have all of them planned!" Junko explained, a crazed look in her eyes.

"Like little Owada, strap him up to a bike and make him go vroom vroom and ring-around-the-rosie in a metal cage till he's more melted then butter!" She'd continue on explaining, making Ishimaru picture every single moment of it.

"Or, or, little Fujisaki, chase them with Monokumas and make them go pop out of existance! Or bash Fujisaki with a dumbbell and leave them to bleed out! Wouldn't that be great Taka?!" Junko painted a picture in Ishimaru's head, sighing happily about all the despair he was in.

"NO! don't..! Hurt any of them-! I.. won't! Allow it..!" Ishimaru struggled to talk through the pain and stings.

"Maybe we could even crush Naegi with a press, or or, set Celeste on fire only to be run over by a firetruck last minute~! or make something gobble Hagakure up! Then again, you aren't so close to them, so you wouldn't care if they'd die right?!" Junko went on and on, eventually pressing the button to stop the shocking.

Ishimaru panted, catching his breath from the experience.

"I w-won't let you hurt any of them... even if I don't know some well.. non of them deserve to die! Not even Hifumi- or Togami..!" Ishimaru growled, narrowing his eyes. {You guys really need to take this into context, I AM NOT HATING ON HIFUMI. EVEN IF I DISLIKED HIM THATS MY OPINION, I don't hate him nor dislike him so the fact that some are thinking this is getting me upset, Ishimaru is referring to the ones "HE DOESN'T KNOW WELL." He's not insulting HIFUMI nor am I, he's saying not EVEN Togami or Hifumi because he doesn't know them as much as the others, he's had more interations with the others so he doesn't know if they're bad people. I'm only pissed because I've gotten a few messages from people saying I'm a bad person for slandering Hifumi when I never did! I can't control my comments disliking HIFUMI, that's their opinion and I won't do anything to stop it.}

"Well, I'm gonna like have to if you say no." Junko swished her hand around.

"Well, that's disappointing, oh well, time to set up those executions." Junko started to walk away, faking a frown.

"Then I'll help you! But you cannot hurt anyone if I do!" Ishimaru called out, practically pleading at this point.

This game has already gone too long... I won't let anyone else get hurt! Even if I have to stand in their place..

"Wait, like for real-sies? Yas Takaaaa!! We're totally gonna be, like, besties!" Junko's blue eyes sparkled, a wide smile spreading across her face.

"Do you swear not to hurt anyone?!" Ishimaru growled at the female, looking at her with pure hatred.

"Of course Taka~! I, like, pinky-promise," there was a hint of mockery in her voice.

Ishimaru started to regret his decision, yearning that he could just run away from her, from this game, but.. he still couldn't, he already made his choice.

"But first.." Junko started, Ishimaru moving his eyes to her face, then looking down to her hand which held a sharp knife that he didn't notice before.

"We have to do some training~"

________________________

Y'all we got a new book at hand!

Please enjoy this one because this is my proudest work 😤😤😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.7K 31
Monokuma found the leader's unconscious body on the ground after Korekiyo's execution. He decided to make him a motive. And that's where everything w...
16.3K 263 16
Y/n L/n is Kiyoko's best friend. When Y/n got the news that her family was moving to Miyagi for her parents' new jobs. She is excited to see her best...
6K 183 27
After messing up a love confession, Shin is comforted by the first person who wants to be his friend, Taro Yamada. However, Shin doesn't want anyone...
34.4K 819 55
Shuichi has managed to escape the killing game along with maki and himiko but before they can leave they are over come with a wave of dizziness. When...