The Rebel of the Banished

RemiMunez

Her father is Lucifer but her mother is Mary Winchester. She's good at heart but evil runs through her veins... Еще

Cast
Act One
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

79 3 0
RemiMunez

Sorry in advance if my portrayal of their high school is confusing. I go to a charter school where classes are more like block periods that last for an hour and a half. I have 3/4 classes a day. (7 classes in total including homeroom/advisory) I am not entirely sure how public schools work, but Teen Wolf never specifically states how their classes are set up, so I am basing her classes off of my experience.

------

Eli had AP World History for the first class of the day and she was happy. Mr. Jefferson only shows a brief PowerPoint of the period they were covering, before putting on the History Channel, and making them take notes on the film that discussed said period. It was an easy way to start the day before heading to her difficult classes-more so teachers- like Mr. Harris.

She plopped down in her seat and offered a huge grin to her partner, Boyd. "How's my favorite history partner?"

Boyd didn't look to her direction since he was reading a book, but lightly chuckles when responding, "Just fine."

Eli reciprocates the laughter while casually slapping his arm as she says, "Trust me. The amount of time you've helped me with work. I am indebted to you for all of eternity."

He turned his head to look at her suspiciously, and she smiles sheepishly while rubbing the back of her neck. "You didn't do the homework, did you?"

She brought her finger up and accusingly said, "How dare y-"

He gave her a flat stare before she sagged her shoulders, leaned against her chair, and said in defeat, "I did the notes, but I didn't finish the vocabulary. Some words weren't in the book and I was busy with my brothers."

Boyd gave her a sympathetic smile and sighed in defeat. He turned to grab his book bag and she squeals in delight. He hands her the packet and she hurriedly snatches it from his hands. She hunchs over her desk as she copies the definitions from his packet to hers. "If I weren't in a hurry to finish before Mr. Jefferson came in, I'd kiss you."

"Please don't."

She stops mid-sentence and looks at him with faux-offense and hisses, "I'd like to let you know that I am an amazing kisser, thank you very much." She hmped for added effect to which Boyd responded with another chuckle and teasingly says, "Okay."

Before she could further defend her honor, Mr. Jefferson walks into the room and she hurriedly copies down the definition of the last word. He collected homework immediately after roll call, so she only had three minutes. Once she was finished, she tossed the packet back to Boyd as if it was a hot potato. "Thank you. I owe you one."

Boyd scoffs when he replies, "Yeah, I'll add that to the thousand other times you've said that to me."

"No, I've owed you a total of 364 favors and you have only collected 360 of said favors. That means that you only have 4 under your belt," She states smugly while she spins her pencil between her index and middle finger.

"I hate Biology," Boyd whispered under his breath.

Mr.Jefferson called out their row and they both stood up to turn in their homework. Eli pats his back and comments, "Not as much as I hate math."

She confidently hands in her homework- despite the chicken scratch that was on her vocabulary list and the semi-legible handwriting that was her chapter notes. Mr.Jefferson gave a knowing stare but didn't make any comment when he accepts the work. Eli just gave him a wide smile before turning back to her seat.

"He knows but he never says anything," Eli mutters to Boyd while they waited for their teacher to set up the PowerPoint.

"As long as you don't cheat on the quizzes or tests then he could care less about the homework. You just need to complete it and turn it in on time," Boyd casually dismisses.

Eli's face hardens in annoyance when she scowls, "I wish other teachers were like that."

"How long did Harris give you detention for the last incident?"

The frown on Eli's face deepens considerably when she answers, "A week and because I copied one answer off of Stiles." She raises her finger and exclaimed, "One!"

They heard a grunt from the front of the class and they turned their head to see Mr. Jefferson giving them a disappointing glower. He stood straighter and gave an expecting stare when asking, "Eli, Boyd, do you guys have anything you'd like to contribute to the class?"

Both Eli and Boyd slid further into their seats and concurrently answered, "No, sir."

Their teacher gave a nod and warned, "Well, then. Unless related to historical relevance; keep the talking for the hallways. You wouldn't want one incident to lead you to another day of detention."

Eli scowls a the not-so-subtle reference but kept her mouth shut. When Mr. Jefferson went back to presenting his lesson, Eli looked at Boyd and let out a quiet, "Sorry."

Boyd shrugged nonchalantly and quietly responds, "Better than listening about another war."

They saw Mr. Jefferson looking back their way- to which both Boyd and Eli quickly looked in different directions- they tried to muffle their laughter with the back of their hands. Their teacher went back to teaching before Eli concludes, "Definitely my favorite." With that, they stopped conversing and paid attention to the lecture.

-----

When the bell rang, Eli gave Boyd a fist bump and said, "See you later."

He gave her a nod of acknowledgment before she headed off to her locker. Scott and Stiles were already waiting for her there. Stiles was trying to find something in his backpack while she noticed Scott staring at a girl from across the hallway- who was talking to Lydia and Jackson. Eli snuck up behind him and asks, "Who's the girl?"

Scott gasps in fright and mutters bitterly, "How do you always do that?"

Stiles laughs at Scott's expense and high-fived Eli. "You should have seen your face!"

Reagan walks their way and frowns in sympathy, "I pity anyone who falls under the trap of my demon-clawed sister and her fierce lap dog." They all laugh at her comment, except Scott.

Reagan and Eli glance at one another; giving each other knowing smiles. They both look to Scott and said in a gushing voice, "You like her. Scotty has a crush! First comes love, then comes Marr-" They were abruptly cut short when Scott shushes them by covering their mouths with his hands.

"Can you please not embarrass me," Scott whines and keeps glancing at Allison to make sure she didn't hear his friends' teasing.

Both of them lick his hand to which he instantly recoils. "Eww!"

Reagan and Eli gave each other a high-five while Reagan says in victory, "It works every time."

Stiles laughs at their antics before slapping Scott's arm and encouragingly says, "You need to stop worrying. You'll make first-line and get whoever you want."

Eli slaps Stiles' arm in a more violent manner when she scolds, "Don't encourage him. He's Scott, puppy-dog-do no wrong Scott. Don't corrupt him more."

He rubbed his already abused arm from this morning when he explains, "One of us has to have a love life and I've already accepted my fate."

"Yeah, whatever," Eli turns her attention back to Scott who hasn't taken his eyes off the mystery girl. "Seriously, who's the girl?"

"She can't be that great. Her jacket might be cute, but I can't say I completely trust anybody willing to be around my sister," Reagan scoffs as the group not so subtlety watch's her sister, her sister's boyfriend, and Scott's new crush.

Scott had a frown forming on his face when he answers, "Her name is Allison."

Reagan saw the damper in his mood and optimistically says, "Maybe she is okay. We just have to get to her before my sister can fully sink in her claws." She bumps her hips against Scott who chuckles and swings his arm around her shoulders.

Eli winces at the mention of claws. She could tell that Scott wasn't only just staring at her. He was listening in to the conversation and didn't even notice how weird it was he could hear a conversation from far away. Sometimes she was grateful for Scott's obliviousness and other times it made her groan in annoyance.

——

When lunch came around, Eli was at her locker- putting away her textbooks- while Reagan stood next to her as she fixed her make-up. She smelt a familiar perfume and the next thing she knew, Valerie slammed her locker door shut.

Reagan was shocked by the action and quickly asked, "What the hell is your problem?"

"I caught my brother giving goo-goo eyes to the new girl and his eyes flashed for a moment. I am here to make sure that you don't chicken out this afternoon," Valerie scowls as she favors her left leg and crosses her arms over her chest.

"I am sorry, glowing eyes?" Reagan asked in disbelief and quickly shuts her compact mirror.

Eli winced and both girls give her an accusing glare. She looks to Reagan and apologized, "I am sorry I didn't tell you, but I didn't have enough time. Basically, Scott got bitten yesterday when we were out in the woods."

"I knew it was a bad idea. No, you had to go check it out. I swear you guys are adventure junkies," Reagan scolded with a huff. She ran a hand through her hair and readjusted her purse against her arm.

"That's not-," Eli began to protest but then sighed in defeat, "Okay, not completely untrue. Would you have rather had me go with them, or have them go by themselves and be alone? You both know better than I that they would have gone either way."

Valerie rubs the bridge of her nose and groans in annoyance. "It's my senior year. I thought it would coast by and I wouldn't have to worry about moving across the freaking country. Now, my brother is a werewolf and how are we going to explain that to my mom?"

"Your mom is the most open-minded person I know. I am pretty sure she'd be weirded out, but she'd bounce back in a couple of days. I just think it's best we wait till Maize gets back, so she can tell her," Eli advises and they all nodded their heads in agreement.

Reagan quirked an eyebrow and asked, "Well, who's going to tell Maize?"

All three of them looked at each other for a split second before simultaneously yelling, "Not it!"

Valerie raised her hand and stated, "I vote for it to be Eli."

"Ditto."

Eli gasps in betrayal and takes a step back. "I see how it is."

"You were there and she's your legal guardian. You're the more logical choice," Valerie explains with the shrug of her shoulders.

"You're older!"

"Oh, now my age is valid in an argument. I tell you not to do something, and you say that just because I am older it doesn't give me authority. Then it comes to your ass on the line, and suddenly I should take over," Valerie rants in annoyance and gives an accusing glare Eli's way.

Eli groans in defeat; knowing Valerie was right and she gives in, "Okay, fine. I'll tell her."

"Good girl," Valerie pats Eli's cheek before leaving the younger girls in the hallway.

-----

The last class of the day came to an end and Eli didn't hesitate to rush out of the classroom. She speed walks to the field to find Reagan on a bench that was opposite of her sister. Eli walks towards her and takes the seat that was saved.

"You changed?" Eli questioned as she gripped her sweater against her chest. She might have had heightened senses, but unlike werewolves, she still felt the coldness. Her body wasn't a heater. On certain days she didn't mind it; it helps her remind herself how much humanity she has.

"Yeah, figured since we were coming to watch practice that I didn't want to sit in the freezing cold with heels and a skirt," Reagan explained while rubbing her gloved fingers against each other. Instead of her skirt and heels from the morning, she had jeans on with knee-high boots. She kept the same blouse, but she added a zip-up sweater and a jean jacket over. An added bonus was black-wool gloves and a matching beanie.

"Your sister seems to think differently," Eli snipped and they both turned to see Lydia sitting with Allison. She was still wearing her skirt with thin stockings underneath. At least she wore a thick jacket with a beanie and fingerless gloves.

"A sadist is what she is," Reagan mumbles before she loops her arm with Eli's and leans against her.

"Valerie took another babysitting job in Beacon County, so she won't be home till late tonight. It will be you and me telling Scott," Eli complains and Reagan chuckles.

"Yeah, I'd rather tell Scott than go home and hear another argument," Reagan mutters.

Eli frowns at that and looks down at Reagan who was leaning her head against her shoulder. "They aren't getting any better?"

Reagan gives a quick shake of her head and explains, "Counseling worked for a minute, but they have too much against each other. I wish they'd just divorce already, but no matter how many times we tell them they think that being together is for our benefit."

Eli gives Reagan's hand a quick squeeze before reassuring, "Well, you always have my house to come too. It's not like Maize is really ever home and I go to meet my brothers."

Reagan looked up with a sly smirk and asks, "When am I going to meet them anyway?"

Eli glares at her as she responds, "Never. Over my dead body. I know my brothers and I know you."

That causes the red-head to laugh and tease, "Come on. I've seen the pictures. It's not my fault that you guys won the genetic lottery like me."

"Whatever," Eli rolls her eyes and pushes Reagan off of her.

That causes Reagan to laugh louder and clap her hands together. Her laughter was cut short when they heard a collision. They turned to see Scott on the ground with a ball near his head at the goalie post.

"Ooo, Coach has him as a goalie," Eli winces. Scott groaned but quickly stood up. He held his lacrosse stick tighter and went into position. The next three shots he was able to catch with ease.

Everybody was looking at him in shock and astonishment; everybody but Jackson. Jackson cut to the front of the line and threw the ball with extra force, but like the other three times- Scott caught Jackson's ball with ease. Everybody cheered in support; even Lydia, but Stiles, Eli, and Reagan were the loudest.

When practice was over, and Scott and Stiles came out of the locker room, Eli was going to tell him. She was, really, but Scott interrupted her before she could fully open her mouth. "I don't know if you guys want to come, but Stiles and I are going back to the woods to find my inhaler."

"Yeah, yeah, totally. We'll join," Eli quickly answers. Scott nods his head, but Stiles gives her a suspicious glance before they walk away.

Eli and Reagan hung behind for a moment and when the boys were out of earshot Reagan slapped her arm. "You're such a chicken."

"I am not! I'm just... waiting for the right moment," Eli stalls with a sheepish smile.

Reagan gives her a blank stare and quipped, "That's what you say about homework, but you don't do it till the last possible second."

"What's with everybody attacking me today," Eli exclaims and dramatically walks away from Reagan and towards the parking lot.

-----

They were walking in the woods when Scott confesses, "I-I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. That's not the only thing. I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear; smell things."

"Smell things?" Stiles questions in confusion.

"Like the strawberry lipgloss in Reagan's bag," Scott says in annoyance.

Reagan looked at Scott in confusion before looking through her bag to find the half-used strawberry lip-gloss. "Huh, I thought I lost you. I've been using the cherry one this whole time."

Stiles gave Scott a questionable glance and then asked, "So all of this started with the bite?"

"What if it's like an infection? My body is flooding with adrenaline before it goes into shock or something?" Scott worries as they continue to walk through the forest. He kept his head down, for the most part, to check for his inhaler, but if he had looked up and turned to face Eli, he would have seen or maybe even smelt her rising panic.

"You know what? I actually think I've heard of this. It's a specific kind of infection," Stiles says as he brings his hands to his hips.

Scott stops in his tracks and his anxiety spikes. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, yeah, I think its called lycanthropy," Stiles answers and Eli grasps Reagan's wrist to stop herself from blurting everything out.

"What is that? Is it bad?" Scott asked with complete cluelessness. If Eli weren't so worried about Scott, she would have laughed at Stiles' comment.

"Oh, yeah it's the worst," Stiles lies- semi- not really-  through his teeth. "But it only comes once a month." Despite Eli mentally freaking out; it didn't stop Reagan from quickly snickering in the background.

Scott is taken aback by the information and further questions, "Once a month?"

"Mhmm, on the night of the full moon," Stiles takes a pregnant pause for effect before howling like a wolf. Scott pushes Stiles- for making him worry while the latter- and Reagan laugh at Scott's reaction; meanwhile, Eli was forcing a laugh of her own.

They continued to walk a few meters ahead and Stiles continued to tease Scott about being a werewolf. Eli had let go of Reagan's wrist, but it didn't make it any easier not to flinch at the werewolf comments.

Scott finally stops and looks at the ground in confusion. "I could have sworn this was it. Right, Eli? We stopped here when I found the body before we began running in the opposite direction," Scott questions and looks at Eli for help. She nods her head, not trusting herself to speak.

"Maybe the killer moved the body," Stiles suggested. Scott bends down to move the leaves and Reagan scrunched her nose in disgust. "Scott, there's probably a bunch of bodily fluids from the girl still there."

Scott rolls his eyes and stands back up while holding his hands out. Reagan nods in approval as she fetches her disinfected wipes and hands one over to him. He wipes his hands before waiting for her to give him a squirt of hand sanitizer as well.

Once he was done rubbing his hands, he says, "I hope the killer didn't take my inhaler. Those things cost eighty bucks."

Eli turns her head for a moment to see Derek standing in a distance. She blinks her eyes rapidly in surprise and keeps her gasp to herself. Stiles turned to see where Eli was staring but he was less subtle. He slaps Scott's arm in a warning and everybody turns to see Derek staring at them at a distance. As usual, Reagan acted like she was unfazed by most situations, and this being no different.

Derek began walking their way and Eli's heart rate began to rise rapidly. She didn't know if he was going to mention the night before or Scott being bitten. Her hands became clammy and she quickly wiped them against her jeans.

"What are you doing here? Huh, this is private property," Derek questioned accusingly.

Eli tried clearing her throat to speak, but Reagan was fed up with everyone's awkwardness. She plastered on a polite smile and explained, "Sorry, we didn't know. We are just looking for our friend's inhaler."

Before Derek could respond, there was a ring and Eli felt her phone buzzing in her pocket. She silently curses and checks to see that it was Dean calling her. "Damn it, Dean. Now you want to call me," Eli mutters in annoyance and quickly shuts off her phone. She'd have to call him soon though or he'd think the worst and come down to check on her.

Derek gives her a quizzical look but then throws Scott's inhaler to him. Scott catches it, and Derek walks away without another word.

Once Stiles believes Derek is out of "hearing" distance, he slaps Scott's arm and explains, "Dude, that was Derek Hale. He's like a few years older than us."

"Isn't he the one with the family that died in the fire?" Reagan asked and Eli's eyes widen comically. Now she understood what Derek meant when he said that he wanted justice.

"Yeah, like 10 years ago, maybe."

"Let's go," Scott says, but Eli stops him.

"I and Reagan are gonna hold back a minute. I need to call my brother," Eli explains and Stiles and Scott immediately protest.

"No, you guys can't be here after yesterday," Scott refuses.

"Yeah, I don't trust men in black over there," Stiles agrees with Scott.

"Dude, I'll be fine. It's like 5 minutes and it's not like we need a ride," Eli dismisses but the boys still look skeptical.

"Scott, you have work," Reagan argues and Scott's eyes widen in realization.

"Fine, but promise me you'll be going soon," Scott says to both of them.

"Yes, father," Reagan mutters sarcastically.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," Eli says and makes the 'X' motion over her heart.

Scott takes a moment to leave and Eli threatens, "You don't leave now McCall and I'll never make my spaghetti for you again."

"Go, go, go," Scott and Stiles both usher each other away and finally leave.

"What's with them and your spaghetti?"

Eli shrugs her shoulders and says, "Honestly, no idea. It's like the only decent thing I know how to make and they love it for some reason."

"Well, I'd be lying if I say it wasn't good," Reagan confesses before continuing, "You actually gonna call Dean or were you finding an excuse to chicken out?"

Eli flinches once again and says, "Yeah, Valarie is gonna rip me a new one for that. I'm gonna text him, but I wanted to stay so we can catch up to Derek."

Reagan gasps and looks at her in shock. "Why? That guy might be hot, but he gave off major creepy vibes."

"Scott passed out yesterday and I was about to carry him home, but then Derek turned up and helped."

Reagan gave her an unimpressed stare and crossed her arms in the process. "And you don't think that's not slightly suspicious, at all?"

"No, because he isn't the Alpha."

"Fine. Let's just hope he isn't too far. Can't stand being here any longer then I need too," Reagan deflects. Her friend might be a dumbass, but she was a smart dumbass. She trusted that Eli had good intuition when it came to people and would be cautious enough not to get them killed.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Winchester Girl M.N

Фанфик

62.7K 815 24
Mary Winchester is 10 year old little sister to Sam and Dean Winchester and the youngest hunter of the time. When her dad goes missing Dean and Mary...
7.6K 167 13
She was destined to be a witch since birth. The unexpectedness of her mother joining in the Grand Coven, amplified by the pain of her father leaving...
77 14 14
Sam's angry with his father John; while on the hunt, Sam does something unthinkable and reckless and a crash happens. When a young medic steps in to...
262K 4.6K 146
Hazel Winchester is 5 years old, her older brothers are Sam and Dean Winchester, their father is John Winchester. When their dad doesn't return from...