side hoe // jaehyun x jisoo

By kweenkwon

jisoo_kim: hey b!tch, stop flirting with my boyfriend! seulgixx: excuse me, this is her boyfriend, what on ea... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

ten

863 67 19
By kweenkwon

everyone went silent.

seulgi rose from her seat, seeing her boyfriend and a random girl she doesnt know infront of her. just kidding, of course seulgi knows jisoo.

"i-i thought you were with--" jaehyun's words gets cut off.

"someone? pft, do you not trust me?" seulgi looked at jisoo, acting like she doesnt know her. "and...may i know who you are and why you were with my boyfriend?" seulgi asked, purposely acting like she doesnt know jisoo.

jisoo smirked, "oh, i'm taeyong's girlfriend."

seulgi knew, yet she acted clueless. "oh, taeyong? he's my friend---"

"hey babe! sorry for taking long---- j-jisoo?!"

it was lee taeyong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
70.4K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
216K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...