๐’„๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’” :...

By bearb0n3s

- " ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’•๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๏ฟฝ... More

he's in the rain + noren
lavender roses + dongjun
like patch work, baby + luwoo
metal lips + yangdrey
heather + noren

๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ

124 1 0
By bearb0n3s

Hi, PurpleAsters here!

I decided to publish a short story book for the prompts and shorts I've wrote and write !

These are all my weird flowery style of writing, and they can be kinda all over the place! I'm sorry if that confuses you...

These will be random ships (both romantic and platonic), but I'll mark them in the title for you if you'd like to skip around!

Some of them will be longer, some very short!
It all depends on my mood...

All of these will be posted on AO3 as well, so if you like that format better go ahead an read there!
My user is the same!

I hope you enjoy them!
Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 37K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
90.8K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 57.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC