๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š...

By sensualizings

โ”€โ”€ as the title implies. requests are closed!! haikyuu โ”€ oneshots ยฉ๐ฌ๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

ใ€Œ ๐’“๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’” ใ€
ใ€Œ + ๐’†๐’™๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’”! ใ€
โ fuck โž โ”€ b. koutarou ร— reader
โ milk and honey โž โ”€ tsukkiyama
โ i'd wait for you โž โ”€ iwaoi
โ lame โž โ”€ t. kei ร— reader
โ coffee girl โž โ”€ n. yuu ร— reader
โ awkward glances โž โ”€ i. hajime ร— reader
โ look at me โž โ”€ kenhina
โ lingerie โž โ”€ b. koutarou ร— reader
โ silent hours โž โ”€ k. tobio ร— reader
โ little gestures โžโ”€ t. satori ร— reader
โ she โž โ”€ y. hitoka ร— reader
โ cotton candy โžโ”€ u. wakatoshi ร— reader
โ starry nights โž โ”€ s. koushi ร— reader
โ social distancing โž โ”€ n. yuu ร— reader
โ loss โž โ”€ kagehina (kenhina)
โ regular hookups โž โ”€ t. yuuji ร— reader
โ i love you โž โ”€ s. kiyoko ร— reader
โ the one that got away โž โ”€ t. ryuunosuke ร— reader
โ mean ugly brother โž โ”€ m. osamu + reader + m. atsumu
โ heart turbulence โž โ”€ s. eita ร— reader
โ love like you โž โ”€ t. satori ร— reader
โ germs โž โ”€ s. kiyoomi ร— reader
โ future โž โ”€ s. kiyoomi ร— reader
โš  โ comfort โž โ”€ b. koutarou ร— reader
โ balls to play โž โ”€ n. yuu ร— reader
โ absolutely smitten โž โ”€ o. tooru ร— reader
pt. 1 โ feelings are fatal โž โ”€ s. kiyoomi ร— reader
โ blessing โž โ”€ k. tobio ร— reader + iwaoi
โ heaven's got a plan for you โž โ”€ t. satori + reader
โ birthday girl โž โ”€ y. morisuke ร— reader
โ hypothetically โž โ”€ s. kiyoomi ร— reader
โ boys love โž โ”€ k. tetsurou ร— reader
โ take a break โž โ”€ s. kenjiro ร— reader
notice!!

โ shh! โž โ”€ s. kiyoomi ร— reader

6K 182 83
By sensualizings

⚠SPOILER WARNING FOR THE MANGA⚠

𝐬𝐡𝐡!
ᵏⁱʸᵒᵒᵐⁱ ˢᵃᵏᵘˢᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

[ 𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓾! ]

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

excitement pumps through the girl's veins as she bites down on her bottom lip. having been so close yet so far from her lover had surely to be exciting. gripping tightly onto her phone as her lover texts her where they were going to─ (country name).

"fuck yeah!" the girl shouts in her room, falling back into her bed as she squealed. it surely wasn't easy having your boyfriend become a professional volleyball player, having him go from time to time. though, it was still entertaining watching him play. it was a big relief to y/n, knowing sakusa was in her city at this very moment.

they had met during high school. y/n had been the one to confess first, having been head over heels for the boy─ most people found it weird on why she'd even like the boy but she just did. it took them awhile to work though due to sakusa's difficult nature in communicating (or rather him not wanting to communicate) but they managed through, making it up until this point.

y/n smiled when her phone vibrates again, looking down as she giggled.

_____

mj🥰
we just arrived a few hours ago

mj🥰
it'll be an important game so i won't get to see u till about a few days

mj🥰
you got it?

crackhead👹
yes!!!! omg im so excited tho!!!!

crackhead👹
what hotel are y'all sleeping in tho :3

mj🥰
y/n, don't even try anything

crackhead👹
im not!!!

crackhead👹
just tell me omg

mj🥰
uhh, [hotel name]?

_____

y/n's mouth drops at the mention of the hotel, knowing it had been close by to her place. she knows her lover wouldn't appreciate her going against his words but come on now─ who would miss a chance of meeting your significant other a little early than expected?

she snickers to herself, nodding as she slowly gets off her bed, shoving ber phone down her pockets. "okay, let's go!" she says to herself, smiling like an idiot. luckily she took a shower beforehand, y/n decides to just spray a bit of perfume on herself and throwing on the jacket sakusa had gifted her.

she exits the house with a heart full of excitement. getting into her car almost immediately as she starts it up, looking down at her phone one last time to see sakusa as her lock screen. "see you soon, dork," she whispers to herself, smiling sheepishly before placing it down and starts driving off.

her mind starts to wonder about her lover. why did she fall for him? y/n couldn't exactly recall the exact moment of when she'd fallen for him but... there was something about sakusa that drew her to him.

of course, he was a good looking boy; but it was more than that. quiet boy he was, but not out of painful shyness. he'd just hated crowds and people in general. it was a reservedness, like a conscious choice to observe people rather than blend with them.

sakusa had always preferred to be alone, never friendly, only have a few friends and he would ignore every girl who would try to flirt with him. y/n is relieved she hadn't stop the first time he rejected her─ she was devastated, sure, but also stubborn. having leave countless small gifts and notes to him. it impressed him really, to know someone would go as far as to wanting to go out with him so he did just that.

y/n's train of thought subsides when a sudden flash of bright lights appears in the corner of her eyes. the hotel comes clear into view as she refrains from smiling too much. her pounding heart only seemed to fasten even more. finally the day she's dreaded is here.

she turns into the parking lot and parks. taking in a deep breath as she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror. "this is it," she says to herself, attempting to calm her own nerves. exiting the car and locking it before slowly making her way into the hotel.

her hands had been sweating already from anticipation. as soon as she stepped foot inside of the hotel, her breathing became rapid and shallow. it was almost as if she could feel her pulse pounding in her temples. she catches no one in sight at the counter and smiled, silently thanking the gods for this opportunity. running towards the counter almost immediately and snatching what seems to be list behind the counter. her eyes skims through the paper.

"bingo!" she cries as soon as she sees sakusa's name and room number. she places the list back and runs for the elevator, having heard a voice (most presumably the concierge). she immediately presses on sakusa's floor and bit ger bottom lip, "michael jackson is SO going to be pissed at me," she snickers to herself.

the elevator opens with a ding! y/n exits and turns her head to look at the hallway─ she'd always thought they had been creepy, like, there was always going to be something at the very edge waiting for her. she cringes at this, immediately walking down it to go to sakusa's room.

every step she took had been nerve-wracking, though, finally, she finds his room. as she inhales deeply, she knocks sharply on the foor. the door opens almost immediately. "shoyo, i've told you, i won't go ou─" his words come to a stop. y/n's eyes flicker to the man in front of her, her excitement and exhilaration seemed to heighten more as soon as she sees him.

"y-y/n?!" is the first thing that escapes the man's lips. y/n smiled, laughing as she jumps, clinging herself onto him. he catches her, though still very confused and shocked, not knowing of what to feel. "baby!" she exclaims, squealing a bit.

"shh!" sakusa replies, worried anyone might've been around, he closes the door behind him using his free hand while supporting y/n with his other. "when did you get here?" he questions, frowning. y/n puts herself down, pulling away from him and grinned. sakusa sighed deeply, "i told you not to come," he says. y/n tilts her head, "but i really wanted to see you! i miss you too much," she says, batting her eyes at him playfully.

"y/n," sakusa says her name, frustration couldn't be missed in his tone. his eyebrows furrowed together as his mouth formed a rigid grimace. arms folded tightly across his chest, tapping his foot furiously. y/n's grin falls almost instantly, "you don't want to see me that badly, huh?" she fires back, almost hurt as she imitates sakusa's pose, crossing her own arms.

sakusa's facial expression softens as he lets out another soft sigh, "it's not that─" he starts but stops for awhile moment, thinking of what best way to put it. "i need full concentration for tonight and i can't risk relaxing now, tomorrow's important and─" he says but y/n cuts her off.

"i'm important too, you know..." she says, though her voice had been quiet and soft, sakusa still catches it. he sees her face falling even more as her gaze suddenly falls to the floor. he knows her intentions had been good but he really didn't need distractions for tonight. "... yes but─" sakusa tries to reason.

y/n sighs deeply, letting her arms fall to her sides as she shakes her head. dramatic she was but she knows this will work─ it always does. "no, you're right, i'm sorry, i should've listened," she says, rubbing her arm awkwardly. "i'll just leave─" she says again, ready to walk past him but he stops her, grabbing her wrist. "wait─!" he says, pulling her close to him yet again and hugs the girl. y/n smiled silently.

wrapping an arm around her shoulders as he gently rubbed her arm. "god, you're so stupid, always getting angry at little things," sakusa had whispered. y/n sunk into the warmth of his side, breathing in his scent. "god, how much i've missed you," y/n whispers. his arms that held her were soft, yet strong. the feel of his body so close to her soothed her more than she'd expected. and it was the same for him. "i missed you too..." he replies.

they stay in that position with sakusa digging his fave into the crook of her neck, resting his forehead as they swayed a bit. "yeah?" y/n questions him teasingly, kissing the top of his head. he hums, "i missed your smell..." he adds which causes y/n to smile even wider. "mmhm?" she jokingly says. "shh..." he silences her, digging his nose deeper into her skin.

sakusa's nostrils engulfed the delicate hint of her perfume, and with it his brain flooded with memories of her. she'd still been just as pretty as the first day he saw her, her eyes twinkling with adoration. so much time had passed since then, he missed this. his chest ached as he thought of what he had missing for months.

there's a comfortable silence between them. y/n's heavy heart subsides, finally being close to her lover again. "say... omi... can i kiss you?" she whispers in his ear, running her fingers through his hair. "... okay," he finally answers back softly before raising his head up to look at her in the eyes.

unexpectedly, his hand drifted over to her hip. it settled there and pulled her closer causing her to inhale sharply. pressed against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection as she let out a shaky breath. his eyes looked ever so tired, y/n's heart seemed to ache a bit. she parts her lips, wanting to question but he shakes his head, "don't talk," is all he says before leaning his forehand on hers.

her breathing hitches when he brushes his lips against hers, innocently and almost teasingly. y/n frowned, whining a bit as she tugged on his shirt. he chuckles at this and finally fills the gap between them, pressing his lips on hers. it's a a quick peck─ as he always preferred, claiming french kissing was gross.

y/n smiles through the kiss. it's quick but sweet. sakusa pulls away, she lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding. a smile instantly appearing itself across her face as her cheeks flush red, giggling. he sees this and raises a brow, looking away but y/n catch his smile. she always do. "don't think about doing anything funny though," he suddenly says, letting go of his grip on her waist.

"i'm not," y/n says back, shrugging. she watches as her lover walks over to his bed, plopping down to sit on it. she chuckles, "how's everything?" she questions, walking over to sit with him as well. "the team's fine..." he says, closing his eyes as if resting them as he massaged his shoulder. y/n rolls her eyes at this playfully before sitting down next to him and massaging his shoulder for him.

"i meant you, how are you doing?" she questions once more, concern in her voice. sakusa chuckles, shaking his head before exhaling loudly. "... i get homesick still and i miss being in my own bed," he says, slowly opening his eyes as he glances over to y/n. "i especially miss you though," he adds, smiling a bit.

it was rare to see him act so playfully. y/n blushes but remains her composure, rolling her eyes. "ewww, cringe," she says before laughing. sakusa frowns at this and smiled, looking away. "okay, goodnight," he says, acting offended and laying down. y/n widens her eyes and gasps playfully, "i'm joking, oh my god," she says.

though, sakusa still reaches for his sleeping mask. y/n raises a brow, "wait─ you're actually going to sleep? at 9 p.m.? what are you? a grandma?" she questions, smiling. sakusa stares at her for a moment, "shh!" he says before placing the eye mask over his head. y/n watches him with an open mouth, "are you serious?" she questions with a small laugh. sakusa stops in his tracks and stares at his lover once more, "i told you─ important game," he says and immediately wears the mask. y/n frowned, almost disappointed he hadn't been excited of wanting to talk to his girlfriend.

"god, you're impossible," y/n grumbled, hitting him lightly on the arm. "scoot over, i wanna cuddle," she says regardless. sakusa refrained a smile, only humming. "mmhm..." he moves a bit for her to lay in next to him. y/n quickly lays down, fitting herself comfortably in his arm. his chests rising and falling against her head, their breaths in unison.

y/n looks up to see her lover's face. one would've thought he'd already been fast asleep. she pouts and sighs deeply, her hand suddenly reaching up to his face. her finger touches his chiseled jawline. "you know... i get scared sometimes..." she suddenly voices out. it takes sakusa a while moment to reply as he lets out a small sigh, "why?"he questions quietly. "the distance," she replies, cuddling even more into him. "i hate the thought of you looking at hot brazilian babes or pretty american girls," she grumbles.

sakusa chuckles at this, reaching over to run his fingers through her hair, massaging her head lightly. y/n smiles at this, humming happily to herself. sakusa's heart flutters at this, "you're stupid, i only go to countries to play, i don't even have time to go sightseeing or meet other people," he says and stops for a moment, "they've got nothing on you anyways," he adds.

y/n giggles at this, "dummy," she traces hus jawline to his neck slowly, "i just..." she starts but seeing that sakusa jad already been sleepy, she decides to cut off the sappiness. "i've missed you," is all she says finally with a small smile. although he couldn't see it, he knows she had been. chuckling once more, he pulls his hand away from her, resting it on her shoulder instead. "i've missed you too, okay?" he leans in to bury his nose in her hair once more, "now go to sleep, you're so noisy," he says, taking a small whiff of her smell. "we can talk tomorrow..." he says, voice trailing off slowly.

"you're so mean..." y/n replies in the same tone. being in his arms made her feel just as sleepy. warmth and comfort she'd seeked finally fulfilled. sakusa lets out a deep breath, "... i know," he says, "... just sleep." there's a moment of silence, y/n replies one more time before dozing off.

".... okay."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

groaning loudly as loud knocks could be heard from his hotel door, hazily as he opens his eyes. "─yo! shoyo! open up!" the familiar voice of his teammate comes clear to hearing. immediately his mind clicks, realising today had been the important game. excitement quickly replaces his sleepiness.

jumping out of bed, he runs to the door and opens it only to be greeted by a smiling bokuto with atsumu behind him, groggily rubbing his eyes. "good morning, bokuto-san!" he greets, happily before turning over to blond. "atsumu!" hinata acknowledges.

it's always been like this─ waking up early to get a quick breakfast together before heading over to practise for the big game. bokuto only seemed to smile wider at hinata's greeting, "good to see you up and excited!" he says, patting the boy on his shoulder. atsumu lets outa loud yawn, "well, come on... let's wake up the germaphobe," he says, the tiredness in his eyes slowly subsides as he smiles. hinata nods enthusiastically at this, "okay!" he says.

hinata locks up his room before the three of them make their way to sakusa's room which hadn't been far, considering it was just down the hall. they arrive at his door. "are you sure we should wake him up?" hinata suddenly questions, a bit concerned, considering last time they were berated by the man. bokuto himself seemed hesitant, shrugging before looking over to atsumu for support. atsumu sighs, pushing him aside. "i'll wake him up," he says, his hand already in a fist to knock before hinata stops him.

"wait!" he says, taking ahold of atsumu's wrist. atsumu raises a brow, nodding upwards for an explanation. hinata gestures to the doorknob, "it's not locked," he says which causes bokuto to widen his eyes, snickering. "let's scare him!" he says, suddenly excited. hinata blinks before smiling as well, "maybe politely wake him up?" he suggests instead, feeling bad for sakusa.

atsumu snickers as well, shaking his head. "nah," he starts, "let's go with bokuto's plan," he says, reaching over to the doorknob. hinata doesn't stop him, shrugging. what harm could it do to prank your teammate once in awhile? as atsumu turns the doorknob, the door opens slowly.

a small scent of y/n's perfume instantly hits their nostrils. hinata tenses slightly, unsure whether he recognises the smell or not. bokuto's eyes widen at the scent, smiling brightly. "woah, it smells so good in here," he says, looking inside sakusa's dark room. atsumu takes another whiff, pursing his lips. "smells like women's perfume..." he whispers under his breath, though both of the men catches it.

bokuto looks over to him and nudges him hard, "yo!" he starts, "you think he sneaked in a girl?" he questions. atsumu own eyes widen as he lets out a small laugh, "oh my god─!" he says, covering his mouth. hinata, too, bewildered as he himself covers his own mouth. "o-omi-san?! with a girl?!" he questions.

without second thoughts, the trio enters the room. they freeze almost instantly at the sight of a woman laying next to their teammate. then suddenly, there's silence. the three men looks at each other, bewilderment in their eyes. their mouths wide open, though nothing comes out as if too shocked. "OMI-OMI, WHAT THE FUCK?!" bokuto is the first to break the silence. clear shock and confusion on everyone's faces as they stared their teammate down.

the sudden yell causes sakusa to jolt, instantly awakening as he slowly removes his eye mask. blinking a few times to regain his vision and looking up to see them, "huh...?" he says groggily, sitting up causing the girl to awaken as well. unlike sakusa, y/n had been a morning person.

opening her eyes almost instantly as she stretches, letting out a loud groan. she looks over to her lover with a bif smile, "jeng! good morning, baby!" she exclaims, not even realising the three men at the edge of their bed.

it takes them a moment to process the view in front of them─ especially hinata. "eh?" is all he says at first. he knew the perfume had smelt familiar. it had been his sister, y/n's. suddenly his confusion adds even more. "what are you doing here?!" hinata exclaims, causing the couple to snap their heads to the boy. "omi-san?!" hinata says, questioningly so. "with my sister?!"

sakusa raises a brow at this, his heart suddenly skipping a beat. "... eh?" he starts, looking at hinata, then over to y/n. "... eH?!" he exclaims, jumping out of bed. panic in his eyes for a split second, "y/n, shoyo is your brother?" he questions. bokuto and atsumu who had been watching from the sidelines had widened eyes and a hand over their mouths, stifling a laugh.

"yeah?" y/n says as id questioning back. sakusa's panic subsides as he feowns, tilting his head. "but your last name─?" he starts but hinata cuts him off. "she's my half sister," he explains. sakusa frowned even more, "ehhh?" he says, nodding slowly before sighing. he shrugs, looking away. bokuto raises a brow, "you seem strangely calm, omi-kun..." he points out.

sakusa shrugged again, "since she's shoyo's sister, then things shouldn't be awkward," he says causing y/n to giggle a little. hinata frowns at this, tensing up. "hhngh─!" he shakes his head, "of course it's awkward, omi-san!" he says, turning over to his sister. "come here, you!" he says, pulling her out of bed. "ouch! stop that!" y/n cries out at his strong grip. hinata lets go of her as she pouts, sticking out hef tongue. "i'm not a kid anymore, you know," she says.

atsumu whistles at the sight of her, eyeing her up and down before nudging bokuto. bokuto blinks a few times before whispering, "she do be kinda be fit though─" he says but hinata catches it. "bokuto-san!" he says, glaring at his senior. bokuto immediately smiled sheepishly, bowing as he mutters a 'sorry'.

hinata inhales sharply, looking over at sakusa with concern in his eyes. hesitation in his actions, "you two... didn't do anything, right?" he questions. y/n's eyes widen, "woi! oniichan! that's so inappropriate to ask─!" she starts but hinata slaps a hand over her mouth. sakusa raises a brow, "ew, why would i?" he says bluntly causing y/n to gasp playfully as if offended. "we have an important game today," he adds.

atsumu watches the scene unfolds before him, raising a brow with bokuto besides him doing the same. "does that mean you'd do it... if... it wasn't a game day..." bokuto suddenly interferes again causing hinata to glare at him once more, "bokuto!" he warns once again. bokuto jumps slightly, "s-sorry!" he apologises again.

sakusa snickers at this, shaking his head. "i wouldn't do it regardless," he says, looking over to the clock on the wall. letting out a small yawn, he turns back to the trio. "anyways, can you all leave? you're being too loud..." he says, scratching the back of his neck. looking over to his lover, he nods his head upwards. "leave y/n here," he says, "i'll catch up and eat breakfast with you all in a bit."

hinata frowns, shaking his head. "h-hey! omi-san! i'm not done yet!" he interjects. sakusa frowns, "what?" he questions. hinata sighs, scratching the back of his head in pure confusion. "since when have you guys been dating? how come you've never told me before?" he questions. sakusa is silent for a moment, not knowing what to say. he blinks, looking over to his lover.

y/n blinks back, innocently. sakusa frowns at the sight of her and sighs," oh yeah..." he starts, "y/n?" he questions, gesturing over for her to answer. all eyes were on her now as she slowly smiled sheepishly. "o-oh! well, you see, i always thought that both of you knew?" she says with uncertainty. atsumu bursts into laughter at this, "you don't sound so sure," he interjects as she glares at him.

sighing deeply as her cheeks flushed pink, looking away from the males' gaze. "i always thought it was awkward to tell hinata anything about my love life but when i found out he was in the same team as you, i couldn't have told him... it'd be EXTRA awkward," she admits, shyly.

there's silence again. it's longer than before which causes y/n to feel irritated, looking up at the males with a frown. "w-woi! say something!" she says but only sees them with a face that said 'are you fucking serious?'. y/n buries her face in her hands as she lets out a whine, "see! i knew it'd be awkward!" she groans.

hinata sighs in annoyance before wrapping his arm around her, putting her in a headlock. "aGhH─!" y/n yelps out. hinata messes with her hair, "it's even more awkward now, you dummy!" he exclaims, cheeks just as flushed as hers. bokuto laughs at the sight, shaking his head as he did so. atsumu was already heading out the door, stomach grumbling for food.

sakusa watches them, eyes still half open as he lets out another yawn.

it was too early for this.

author's note

this!!! was not!!! that good!!!!

but its honest work so😔🤚🏻✨

i hate my writing in this, all of them seem soooo ooc but like😄 i am😄 not that great at writing them in character anyways😄😄

god, im so sorry but thank you sm to choleil for requesting this😭💖

i know i did him dirty and i am, personally, allowing u to spit on me, ma'am

ANYWAYS!!! next up will just be a comfort ship oneshot for me but after that!!! it'll be oneshots that are requested by one of my favs ever so🥺 get ready🥺

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓: 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬 ᵏᵃᵍᵉʸᵃᵐᵃ ᵗᵒᵇⁱᵒ ˣ ʰⁱⁿᵃᵗᵃ ˢʰᵒʸᵒ ⁽ᵏᵒᶻᵘᵐᵉ ᵏᵉⁿᵐᵃ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.4K 90
โ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ . โž Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots
705K 16.6K 25
๐‡๐š๐ข๐ค๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ \ (โ€ขโ—กโ€ข) / ยทrequests are opened now! ยทslow updates tbh ยทuhm help me with seme readers ยท๐ŸŽคsawaras...
129K 3.2K 54
A compilation of ideas and requests! .Requests are CLOSED
155K 3.8K 18
FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR VOLLEYBALL DORKS AND DON'T BE ASHAMED (I do not own Haikyuu!! or you)