America's Young Bloods

By KeriannHolt

Fall Out Boy. Those three words have different means. An amazing rock band, a bunch of sellouts, or just plai... More

Save Rock And Roll
It's an Arms Race
Carpal Tunnel of Love
The (After) Life of The Party
Hot To The Touch, Cold On The Inside
She's My Winona
Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
Miss Missing You
Sophmore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
Just One Yesterday
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
The (Shipped) Gold Standard
Hum Hallelujah
Thriller
7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
Alone Together
What A Catch, Donnie
Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
Bang The Doldrums
Young Volcanoes
20 Dollar Nose Bleed
Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying
I Don't Care
I'm Like A Lawyer...
Alpha Dog
XO
Grand Theft Autumn
Sugar, We're Goin Down
Calm Before The Storm
Grenade Jumper
Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes
Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
Fame < Infamy
Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today
West Coast Smoker
Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
Sequel is up!

The Phoenix

238 10 3
By KeriannHolt

Rose's POV

The two boys finally departed from each other after several agonizing minutes of glares and what I'm assuming were harsh words exchanged.
I cringed once I had a better view of their hurt faces. Pete sat protectively close to me while Patrick sat on the other side of me, making conversation. Once him and I finished talking about the events of this week, Pete got up and left, using the excuse 'I need to practice.'
I looked over my shoulder, watching him leave. Odd.
"You can stay here tonight, Flora." My face grew warm at my nickname. I smiled at him, nodding.
Patrick.. He was amazing. My ears tuned out exactly what he was saying and I just admired him. I looked at his light, golden eyes, and up to his soft, sandy brown hair. I got happy just looking at him. He was really intelligent, always teaching me something. I admired him as a person.
Pete, on the other hand, he was also amazing. He always found a way to make me laugh, and he always knew the right words to say. I looked up to him.
Patrick waved his hand in front of my face, shaking my from my thoughts. I gave a quick smile toward him, looking at the wall behind him.
"Have you even been listening to me for the past 10 minutes?" He questioned, and I shook my head honestly in response.
Patrick sighed. "Sorry 'Trick," he perked up a bit at my nickname for him, "I was thinking."
Before he could answer, Pete tapped gently on my shoulder. I turned around and smiled at him.
"So, what are some of your ideas for the band?" I think about the question for a second, and then spill all my ideas on a sound that I would like to hear out of the band.
After discussing with him for a bit, he looked down at his phone and shot a glare in the direction behind me. Someone must've texted him. I went into the kitchen to get a drink, and when I reappeared, both Pete and Patrick were gone. I could hear their raised voices in the bedroom down the hall followed by the sounds of glass breaking.

----------------------------------------------
That's it for tonight! Thanks for reading. Love you all ❤️- Keri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.9K 27
A word that strikes fear into the hearts of humanity. A word that affects nearly everyone. A word that has killed millions, and continues mercilessly...
1.4M 55.5K 200
A collection of Fall Out Boy Imagines
1.3K 55 14
**A Peterick FanFiction also a bit of Jondy** Patrick Stump a good boy, falls for bad boy Pete Wentz (he's even in a band!). Patrick feels like he wi...
607K 28.7K 200
3rd times a charm I guess. Your four favorite boys are back and guess what! They brought the feels with them...