Starting A New- Danny Phantom...

Od LadyNoir303

After Andi and Lani and their friends saved Danny Phantom from the Guys in White's clutches, Danny struggles... Více

~Prologue~
~1~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
Author's note

~2~

63 2 0
Od LadyNoir303

Danny's speed reached at 115/mph as he flew towards the warehouse. He eventually found it and the moment he was inside he got attacked from behind. Danny hissed when he felt his wounds scream from pain that wasn't healed yet.

"You ready for round two, Fruitloop?" Danny immediately said."I'm flattered, Daniel. Honestly. You came all the way here in your state to come see me." Vlad said as he descended from the ceiling and floated in front of Danny."I'll still kick your arse." Danny said.

"Oh, guess what! You'll like this one. I found my lost daughter." Danny blinked in confusion."What does that have to do with me saving Dani and Andi?" Danny said."Oh no, Daniel. Now it is just them." Vlad said and turned intangible going through the floor arriving at the first floor.

Vlad stood next to Lani."You see... she's my daughter." Vlad said. Lani head butted Vlad."Screw you, you asshole!" Lani shouted. Danny's eyes widen."Danny..." He looked towards Andi."I told you not to do this!" Danny said."I know and I'm sorry. I was wrong." Andi said.

"Don't worry about it. I'll get you out of here." Danny said."I don't think so Little Badger." Vlad said and he and Danny started their fight.  At first it was only the usual fight. Vlad tricking Danny but then Danny would catch Vlad of guard.

The fight started to get intense and it got the attention of the citizens close by. They pulled out their phones to take videos and photos. Vlad blasted Danny into a building. Danny crashed through it creating a hole in the wall. The citizens gasped.

Danny got up immediately brushing it off. He flew full speed towards Vlad gave him a sucker punch sending Vlad in the air. When Vlad started to fall Danny flew towards him and stopped right above him. He then kicked Vlad in his stomach sending him towards the street creating a crater.

Vlad stood up."Whatever the Guys in White did...they must done something." Vlad said as he coughed."Shut up, Fruitloop." Danny said. Vlad made an attack but Danny jumped out of the way and made his own attack. Vlad disappeared before it could make contact. Vlad appeared behind Danny and flew into him pinning him into the street.

"It's over, Daniel. You'll do best to stay out of my way if you know what's best for your family." Vlad said. Danny's eyes widen."Leave them out of this. They have nothing to do with this." Danny said."Yet, they keep interfering." Danny's eyes glowed blue and he shot Vlad with ice.

Danny kicked Vlad off of him sending him into an electronic advertising sign. The sign electrocuted Vlad but it wasn't enough to weaken Vlad. Vlad got up and he looked pissed. His body glowed with fire while Danny gave off an aura of ice and snow."Your puny ice powers won't save you." Vlad said.

"Says who?" Danny said. Suddenly Danny was wrapped around in bandages."Hey, what the!" Danny shouted."Phantom! Calm down! We'll take care of Plasmius!" Eraserhead shouted."Only I can stop him." Danny said and turned intangible making the bandages fall. The crowd was shocked.

"Why wasn't his quirk erased!" A girl shouted."He doesn't have a quirk, remember! He's half ghost!" A boy shouted. Vlad shot fire balls towards Danny but Danny simply created a shield around him. When he got close enough to Vlad he shot a lot of ice at Vlad capturing him in it, also making sure he doesn't move.

Vlad used his eye lasers to break free. He then looked at the civilians. He cloned himself into two. The clones grabbed a mother and her son and flew high into the air. Danny chased after them as the original got away."Dammit!" Danny shouted. The clones disappeared dropping the mother and her son. Danny quickly flew after them and caught both of them. Both of them were clutching onto Danny for dear life.

Danny landed and the woman and boy let go of him."Thank you, Phantom."

"You are okay? Nothing hurt?" Danny asked."We're okay. Just shaken up. Thank you." The mother said and they ran towards to her husband.

Danny almost collapsed when he felt his blood rushing but he fought it off."Phantom!" Eraserhead shouted as he ran towards him. Phantom ignored him and jumped into the air and went to the warehouse as Aizawa chased after him.

Danny eventually arrived at the warehouse. He saw Dani was still there along with Andi but Lani was gone."Where's Lani!" Danny shouted."Vlad took her! I don't know to where!" Andi shouted. Danny was out of breath."Which way did he go?"

"I don't know. He knocked her unconscious and flew off with her. It's my fault. I never should've gone out." Andi said."Stop blaming yourself." Danny said and he floated into the air taking Andi's sword and cut the ropes of the net. Andi fell into Danny's arms. Danny grunted and went down on one knee."You need to calm down now. I'll go get Danielle." Andi said as she went over to the container that had Danielle inside.

Aizawa stormed into the warehouse."There you are." He said and went over to Danny."What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking to save everyone I care about, but I failed. Vlad has Lani." Danny said as he lost his transformation."You have a lot to explain." He said to Andi."I know and I'm sorry, sir." Andi said with a bow.

"Let's get you to the dorms and some medical attention." Aizawa said. He helped Danny get up and they went back to UA Highschool. Danny walked with Andi supporting him while Aizawa carried an unconscious Dani.

Danny coughed a little."You really need to take it easy. No more fights." Aizawa said."I can't just stop fighting. It's just in a matter of time before ghosts realizes that I'm here in Japan to get there tasty revenge."

"But they helped you." Andi said."Yeah, only because they wanted to save the Ghost Zone. They don't care about the human world. Well some of them." Danny said.

They entered through the gates of UA and went straight to the dorms.

When they walked in immediately everyone was trying to get answers."Why the hell did you go out!" Ashido shouted."I was fighting Plasmius. I'm the only one that can fight him." Danny said. Sam and Jazz took Danny from Ando and took him to the couch.

Out of instinct Sam got out her first aid kit."You could've told us, Danny. You're still healing for crying out loud!" Sam shouted. Danny took Sam's hand."I had to act quickly. Vlad held them hostage." Danny said. Sam placed her forehead on Danny's."There's no way you are going through this alone." Sam said.

Danny smiled at Sam."Uh, where's Lani? Ribbit." Asui asked."It's my fault. I went out to find more information the Guys in White to get them shut down and Plasmius lured me into a trap. Lani went after me only to get caught and then Danny arrived. They fought but then only Vlad returned and he took Lani."

"Lani's kidnapped?" Uraraka asked."Yes, but we'll find her and save her." Danny said. Everyone looked sad."Don't worry, Andi. We'll find her." Iida said putting his hand on her shoulder. Andi smiled at them feeling a little bit better.

"Alright, take of that shirt." Sam said."Whoa, hey what!" Midoryia shouted "What?" Jazz asked as Danny took of his shirt. He turned his back towards Sam as she did her thing. The class started to freak out.

"Miss. Manson we have a medical facility where Danny  can get treatment." Aizawa said."But I only let Sam do my stitches, besides she's good." Danny said. Aizawa blinked."Come on, I couldn't just walts into a hospital and say, 'hey sorry again, I am secretly Phantom and I just though Skulker and gotten some wounds. Can you get a doctor and stitch me up?' Yeah, no thanks." Danny said.

"But your secret did get out." Mineta said."Yeah, but the GIW would've still hunted me down no matter what I did." Danny said. Sam was finally done with one scar and went over to the one Danny got on his lower arm."What happened with Dani?" Valarie asked."Vlad used her as bait." Danny said as Aizawa placed Dani down on the couch.

"No more fights. If Vlad attacks again, we'll lend some of our weapons to one of the heroes and let them deal with it." Sam said."That does not make me feel beter." Danny said. Sam stopped and looked at Danny.

Danny then looked at Dani who was still unconscious while her head was resting on Valarie's lap."There's something I need to talk to you about, but alone." Danny whispered."Okay." Sam said as she made the last stitch.

Sam quickly started to clean up the smaller wounds."Uh, someone posted this online. It's even on the news!" Midoryia said. Danny switched on the TV and it showed how Danny fought Vlad.

"As we can see from the footage a civilian took, the hero of the World, Danny Phantom AKA Danny Fenton, fought with everything he has in his current state. It appears he is fighting Vlad Plasmius, AKA Vlad Masters. Plasmius remains at large. For any information of his whereabouts please contact the news crew."

"You crashed through a building!" Everyone shouted."Yeah?" Danny said."How are you still standing?" Denki asked. The news then showed where Danny kicked Vlad in the stomach sending him into the street."That's nothing, by the way. I crashes through a building making the building collapse on top of me." Danny said.

1A started to get pale. What the heck! They all thought."You truly are an inspiration!" Iida said. Danny looked at them shocked."Why are you so shocked?" Momo asked."It's nothing, but thanks." Danny said with a smile."Danny, you should totally join UA!" Kirishima said."Yeah! Here you can learn how to become a hero like All Might!" Izuku said.

"Yeah, sure guys. He didn't just save the world from a space rock." Jiro said."We didn't mean it like that, but you should join! You are an inspiration to everyone here!" Iida shouted offended.

Team Phantom and just blinked and then they started to laugh."That was funny." Tucker said."Did we say something?" Mineta asked confused."You said nothing wrong. The scene was just funny and I appreciate the gesture but I just want a normal life." Danny said."Danny, normal flew out of the window the day this started." Valarie said.

"Still, I'm a freaking halfa. That's bad enough as it is. A little peacefulness wouldn't kill me." Danny said."Danny's right, but this is a chance you need to think through though." Sam said. Danny looked at Sam."Okay. I'll think it through, then." Danny said.

"Alright, everyone off to bed! Danny, you get some rest." Aizawa said."What about Lani?" Midoryia asked."I'm going to speak with Principal Nezu about this in the morning. Go to bed. You still have school tomorrow." Aizawa said."Yes, sir." Iida said and he made sure everyone went to their rooms.

Danny and Sam stayed behind in the living room. Valarie and Jazz carried Danielle to Sam and Jazz's room.

"What do you want to talk about?" Sam asked but got caught off when Danny kissed her. Sam kissed back. Danny pulled back."What was that for?" Sam asked."Because I missed you." Danny said."I missed you too." Sam said.

"Now about what I wanted to talk to you about. While the GIW had me, The head, Agent A, went into the Ghost Zone and managed to get footage of Dani leaving Pandora's Island."

"Okay, so we need to protect her as well."

"Yes, but there's something else." Danny said."What?" Sam asked worried."They know she's a clone of me but then they asked who's the mother then and I gotten confused. Sam, in order to make a clone, you need female and male DNA."

"Then who's the mother?" Sam asked. Danny raised an eyebrow and looked at Sam."Me?" She asked shocked.

"Yes. We're her parents."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

198K 6.8K 36
In this story Danny was alone when he stepped into the portal and gained his ghost powers. Danny is held in a GIW facility for an entire year and man...
118K 3.1K 19
Danny Fenton is just another person like the rest of us. He goes to school, he sleeps, eats, and lives. Only half way though for that last one. While...
3.2K 80 18
Yes, it's Pitch Pearl, but this AU is mine, so yeah. Warning- Mentions of suicide, abuse, neglect, and death. So, don't like, don't read! Anyway, ont...
5.1K 131 6
What if Danny and Phantom were always together. But, when Sam and Tucker suddenly abandon Danny, Phantom is all he has left and they decide to spend...