Neck and Neck

By Sabertoothtigress

Aleks can't control himself around Kevin. This was my Christmas gift for Chinaprimehd.tumblr.com that I never... More

Neck and Neck

231 11 0
By Sabertoothtigress

It was his fucking neck.

Always the fucking neck.

            As if the way Kevin dressed wasn’t enough, the vests and gloves and fitted jackets that made Aleks want to slam him against a wall.

            But no, Kevin had to wear collared button-down shirts, and whenever he would come over to play games or watch a movie or just relax, he’d leisurely undo a button or two, leaving his angular neck out in the open.

            And more often than not, Kevin sat right next to Aleks on his shitty Walmart couch, taut muscles and jutting Adams’ apple teasing Aleks’s peripheral vision. Luckily, Kevin didn’t come over to Aleks’s apartment that often. Visits were months in between, and in Skype calls it was easy enough to open another window to avoid the sight of the way shadows folded over Kevins’ skin just right.

            But then Kevin moved to Colorado.

            It was great, having one of his best friends join the company he’d devoted his life to. Awesome that said friend was moving to the same city so he could do more work in the company. Monumental that they could hang out and chill all the time, like friends should.

            It wasn’t as fun hiding his semi every Wednesday night when Kevin came over for their weekly game night.

            And now it’d been a month since Kevin had made the move, and it was Wednesday again, and Kevin’s apartment was having plumping issues and he still didn’t have a bed, so Aleks had offered to let him stay the night.

            And Kevin was wearing a goddamn waistcoat (seriously, who wore those anymore? And why did it look so good?) over a pristine white button-up shirt.

            And the top three buttons were undone, leaving a long tan line of Kevins skin from jaw to just below the collar bones.

            He’d been glancing at it all night. Kevin had only been over for an hour or two, but Aleks must have watched the muscles work as Kevin swallowed the several cans of Pepsi he’d already drank at least a few dozen times.

            Stiffly, Aleks turned his head forward and tried to focus on the Call of Duty match they were playing, but he could just see Kevin’s hand reach for the can of soda, and one more look wouldn’t hurt…

            “Aleks, what the fuck was that!?” Kevins neck was turning too quickly, and Aleks suddenly found himself being faced down by the younger man. “You were just standing there! You practically let me win! I mean, we’re tied now, so I’m not complaining, but…”

            “Uh—“ Aleks tried to shoo the fog of arousal from his head and turn his body to talk to Kevin properly, but he accidentally squeezed his boner and Kevins’ eyes narrowed as he winced.

            Kevin glanced down towards Aleks’s crotch—Aleks’s hand had flown to the hurt area—then gradually back up Aleks’s body to his face and the apprehension that coated it. He did it again, painfully slow, combing the Russians thin physique with his dark eyes.

            “Are you alright?”

            If Aleks hadn’t been frozen in place, he might’ve shivered—Kevins’ already low voice had deepened with something enticingly dangerous in the subtle shift of his tone.

            “I’m okay.” The words dropped like stones from Aleks’s lips, and Kevin rose an eyebrow as his blank expression gave way to a slight smirk.

            “Yeah?” Kevin shifted closer, his knee bumping Aleks’s. “You sure you don’t want me to check?”

            Aleks stared into that dark fire Kevin called his eyes, melting his self-restraint, and suddenly realized exactly where this was going.

            They leaned in at the same time, Kevins fingers tangling themselves deep in Aleks’s thick hair, while Aleks laid his hand on that delicious, glorious neck. He could feel the muscles moving, he could feel the tension of movement, and he could feel the vibrations as Kevin chuckled against his lips.

            Except lips were barely involved; as soon as they connected, it was all biting and sucking and licking and moaning. Kevin was ruthless, and Aleks was happy to surrender to his violent siege, gasping into the others mouth.

            They detached as Kevin pushed Aleks backwards, bouncing once on the shitty couch before Kevin pulled his body on top of Aleks’s and nipped him lightly under the jaw.

            “Kev-“ Aleks slid his hands down to Kevin’s back, pulling him down as Kevin continued, biting harder and harder as he made his way down Aleks’s neck. When he reached the collar bone, Aleks moaned and arched his back, his now full-fledged erection brushing against Kevins own.

            Kevin pulled back a bit and smiled at the bruising already visible on Aleks’s pale skin, but Aleks grabbed his head and yanked him back, and this time he was the one biting all those angles and edges that had haunted his dreams for so long. Kevin closed his eyes and groaned softly, hands moving down, down, down until they reached Aleks’s hips, and he tugged Aleks’s body against his in a slow rhythm, grinding the straining crotch of his slacks against Aleks’s jeans.

            “You’re too fucking good at this,” Aleks murmured, and the skin he was sucking on vibrated with Kevins’ quiet laugh.

            “We haven’t even gotten to the main event yet.” Still grinding, Kevins’ hands worked their way under Aleks’s t-shirt, and they parted for a moment so Kevin could take it all the way off, tossing it in the general direction of the TV screen that still blared their tie game. Kevin’s teeth started to make their way down Aleks’s chest as the latter struggled with the formers’ waistcoat and vest, but eventually he managed to get the buttons through the holes and Kevin shed them like water rolling off of his back.

            Then, smirking like he could read every dirty thought on Aleks’s mind, Kevin sat up and with painstaking care, slowly unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it aside as he licked his swollen lips. Aleks stared—he couldn’t help it, Kevins entire torso was as sculpted and sharp as his neck. It was almost like heaven, or as close as you could get doing such hellish things. 

            He barely even noticed Kevins’ backwards movement until he felt the confines of his jeans loosen, sharp nails scratching his skin as his boxers came down, too. Strong hands gripped him, and then the army of Kevins’ tongue devastated him ten times worse than before.

            His hands struggled to grip Kevins’ sleek black hair, and he was involuntarily thrusting himself down Kevins throat, but Kevin took it all in stride, and Aleks realized Kevin must have wanted this before, dreamed about it the same way he had. That, or he had had practice.

            When Aleks came, Kevin choked and sputtered, dribbling white liquid back onto Aleks, but after he swallowed what he had in his mouth, he carefully licked up the droplets he could find, prompting Aleks back to a semi.

            Once Aleks could catch his breath, he carefully tugged Kevins’ hair until the younger took the hint and brought his face back to Aleks’s, kissing him softly, before tracing his lips lightly down Aleks’s throat again.

            “We should probably move this to the bed if we don’t want to be sore tomorrow,” Aleks murmured.

            Kevins butterfly kisses paused, and he looked at Aleks seriously, trailing a finger over Aleks’s Adams’ apple.

            “Yeah, that would be a…pain in the neck.”

            “Goddammit, Kevin.”

AN: Sorry that I haven't been writing lately. Life's been too hectic. I'm going to try and get back into it though!

Please check out my writing blog, Spencer-the-intern.tumblr.com Feel free to message me there, here on Wattpad, or on my main blog, Captainthief.tumblr.com.  You can also email me at Therealsabertoothtigress@gmail.com. I love to hear from you guys! Thanks again for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...