Risk

By Byulyi143

Yongsun and Moonbyul were idols under RBW and their group name is Mamamoo along with Wheein and Hwasa. They d... More

RISK

1K 38 9
By Byulyi143

The sketch of the Cover Photo isn't mine I wan't to credit the original owner of the flower sketch, the color, shading and background is my work sorry if the color matching doesn't suit your taste I'll improve myself on that area.

Please enjoy onward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know we can't do this Byul-ah... I think we should stop." Yongsun softly said as she slowly and gently removes Byul's hands from her stomach. Moonbyul looked back at Yong as she answered back.

"Yong you said its okay as long as no one find out about it right?" Byul answered back reasoning out to Yong. "Yeah, I did say that but haven't you noticed all eyes are on us these days, the fans even had a ship name for us." Yong explained as she sadly stared at Byul's eyes.

"That's the catch unnie. They didn't know or they would never know that it's true unless you admit it." Moonbyul explained her eyes not leaving the other girl.

"I'm sorry, Can we lie low on this matter for a while maybe we could take break from each other. You know how hard it is for all of us these days and I would not want all of our group's effort to be put to waste." Yong explained once again as she turned around leaving their room.

"Waste? Break? What is this? A game where you can play whenever you want?" Moonbyul answered eye questioning towards Yong's direction. Yong stopped on her tracks as she glanced back at Moonbyul for a while. "Yong I am not asking you to reveal it, I was just asking if we could work this out together. We'll be careful. I am not asking you to admit that... we're together, we can hide it forever if you want to, but please can you at least reconsider your decision." Moonbyul exasperatingly answered.

"No... I already made up my mind, I hope you understand" Yong answered immediately not looking at Moonbyul. "So now this is just a one-man-decision making? Is this even a relationship? You shouldn't have bothered to tell me since you don't really need my opinion right?" Moonbyul answered sarcastically as her heart slowly shuttered and angered as she deeply sighed once more and continued, "Okay suit yourself. I'll let you decide exit this room and were done." Moonbyul painfully uttered as she gave up and Yong made her way out of their room.

Moonbyul's tears streamed down her cheeks as she stared at the door where Yong went, 'I guess it's a goodbye.' Moonbyul thought as she painfully laughs on herself feeling so pathetic.

Yongsun and Moonbyul were idols under RBW and their group name is Mamamoo along with Wheein and Hwasa. They debuted a year ago and they are still trying to build their public image. Moonbyul and Solar (Yong's stage name) has been dating for a year already it started on their trainee days, they were able to hide it from the company for a long time. Except for that one time they were caught by Dispatch which their company responded as soon as possible as part of supposed to be promotional video for their new come back.

Since that day Yong doubted and got scared regarding their relationship that she was thinking about breaking up with Moonbyul.

Moonbyul left the room and went back to the company. While Yong on the other hand deeply sighed as she thinks back whether what she did was the right thing to do.

*Flashback*

"Aren't you mad?" Yong asked their CEO. The CEO looked at her, "It was clear since day one I am not going to stop you from dating anyone right?" the CEO deadpan replied as he continued signing some papers on his table.

The CEO sighed and continued, "But I won't support you either, I'll just be on the side and protect the group but the two of you should handle yourselves. It's your relationship so I won't be the one protecting you guys, be responsible." The CEO responded and explains his side on the matter.

Yong on the other hand kept her silence as she stared at the floor. "Another thing Ms. Solar-ssi, I'll be honest if these issues ruin the group, I won't think twice to take the precautionary measures to cancel your contracts so better be responsible in your decisions."

**

They are currently preparing for another comeback that keeps everyone busy. The break-up isn't doing any good with Moonbyul. She tried to practice at night and sleep in the day just to avoid Yong except with group practices where she can't avoid Yong. Yong on the other hand is too busy helping out Park Woo Sang their music producer formulating their music giving him her feedbacks.

When Moonbyul got back to the dorm she separated her bed from Yong, but she still felt uncomfortable so Moonbyul asked Wheein if they could switch rooms in which Wheein immediately agreed.

Dinner came Hyejin (Hwasa's stage name) prepared dinner for the 4 of them. Yong just got back from the company and she immediately smiled to Hyejin. "Hyejin-ah thank you for preparing the dinner for us." Yong smiled.

"No worries unnie, but can you please call Wheein and Byul unnie while I prepare the table" Hyejin uttered as she placed all the dishes on the table.

"Okay." Yong answered as she made her way to their room while calling out Byul's name. Wheein on the other hand got out from the bathroom and saw her Yong unnie entering the wrong room.

"Unnie! Byul unnie changed rooms with me a while ago she is sleeping in the other room right now." Wheein answered and Yong got taken a back. 'Changed room?'

Solar curiously questioned herself as she made her way to the other room.

"Oh. Okay, by the way dinner is ready Hyejin is waiting for us." Yong smiled. "Okay unnie." Wheein replied as she made her way to the dining table.

As Yong opened the door she saw the silhouette of Moonbyul from the light coming from the door. She immediately approached her and gently tapped her shoulder to wake her up. After the first tap Moonbyul moved.

"Byul-ah dinner is ready." Yong softly said to Byul as she tapped her shoulders once again. "hmmmmmmm." Moonbyul answered as she tries to move Yong's hand away from her shoulder. "I don't want to eat I am on a diet..." Moonbyul lazily answered as she faced the other side of the wall giving Yong a view of her back, as she acts as if she drifted off to sleep once again. Yong on the other hand just sighed she knew the girl is trying to ignore her, but she know she can't do anything more than being her leader. Yong sighed once again as she started to make her way towards the door.

As soon as Yong got out of the room Moonbyul opened her eyes and deeply sighed to herself. 'I am making things hard for the both of us aren't I?' she thought to herself as she sighed once again and grabbed her phone under her pillow.

She immediately saw the message of their manager regarding the festivals that they are going to attend tomorrow.

'I guess it would be a hectic schedule tomorrow, but these 4 festivals don't sound bad right now.' Moonbyul sighed once again as she decided to sleep a bit more and get more rest as much as she can.

On the other hand Yong walked toward the dining table as she saw the two girls already started eating, "Byul unnie?" Hyejin asked Yong as Yong sat on the dining table across from her.

"She said she's on a diet. Let's eat!" Yong replied as she smiled the other two just softly nods and continued eating.

Hyejin and Wheein know that there is something wrong with their unnies but they try not to take part in it as a respect since they also didn't like someone to butt-in in their arguments.

Solar, Wheein and Hwasa were having their dinner silently since no one wants to ruin that comfortable silence between the three of them, in which all of them were thinking about different things.

When they received the message regarding their event tomorrow Yong immediately gave them a few reminders. Wheein and Hyejin just nod in response. They were all too tired for preparing for their comeback that they felt that their energy got sucked out that night.

The next morning they were assigned to different vans. Yong and Moonbyul are in the same van. The atmosphere between them got very awkward that makes waiting for their manager to drive the van became unbearable, but Yong tried to sum up her courage and started the conversation.

"Byul-ah are you okay will you be able to perform today? Are we..." Solar paused a bit before she continues, "okay?" She asked as Moonbyul looked at her. Yong can't read Moonbyul's expression on her face that caused her more nervous.

"Unnie there's no 'we' between us anymore remember." Moonbyul sighed as she thought she got a bit harsh on that one but she continued, "But don't worry I'll be professional enough to remain focus when it comes to work." Moonbyul answered as she faintly smiled on the end of her sentence but that didn't last long she immediately dragged her gaze outside the window as her smile immediately vanished afterwards. Yong saw it but she knew these are the effect of her decisions.

"I didn't mean that way but okay... I hope you're okay." Yong uttered silently earning no response from the latter. Yong decide to focus on her side of the van instead as the both wait for their manager.

After a few minutes of the unbearable silence, the manager went into the car and immediately ignited the car engine.

"That's new? Both of you are quiet." The manager shrugged as she commented. Moonbyul grabbed her earphones and just ignored their manager's statement.

They arrived at the first festival which is like a KPOP festival where they are performing with other KPOP groups.

They were all in the waiting room getting their makeup done and also getting dressed, Moonbyul was first to finish so she decided walked around the area to avoid the awkward atmosphere.

She was walking silently as she looks around looking for some of her acquaintances. Her strides became faster when she felt the eyes of other people prying on her, she felt a bit conservative wearing a white sleeveless crop top that exposes a bit of her tummy.

She was walking towards a transparent door that leads to the elevator when she saw Irene of Red velvet making her way trying to balance 4 cups of cold coffee.

Moonbyul immediately ran towards the door and opened it widely for Irene. "Hello, sunbae-nim" Moonbyul uttered as she hold out the door for Irene. "Ah- Thank you." Irene caught by surprise she immediately smiled as she replied and she bowed her head in response.

Irene continued walking when her wallet fell to the floor. 'Ah I should have asked Seulgi to come with me.' Irene thought to herself as she struggle thinking how she'll be able to pick up her wallet from the floor.

(Sunbae – senior )

Moonbyul on the other hand saw this and immediately went to pick up Irene's wallet. "Here Sunbae." Moonbyul smiled and bowed as she extends her hand to Irene. "Ahh Thank you again Moonbyul-ssi" Irene replied as she bowed her head again "Do you need some help Sunbae?" Moonbyul asked as soon as she felt that Irene will not be able to grab the wallet from her hand.

"Ah okay." Irene shyly bowed as she thanked Moonbyul once again. Moonbyul then slowly held two cups with one hand as she extends her hand once again to return the wallet.

"Where's your member's by the way?" Irene broke the cold ice between them and initiated a conversation.

"Ah they are still preparing I was just first to finish." Moonbyul replied Irene nod in response. Moonbyul was supposed to ask a question but after walking side by side awkwardly they were already in their destination.

Irene stopped in front of Red Velvets waiting room. "Thank you very much Moonbyul-ssi for all your help." As she reaches out to Moonbyul to get the other two drinks Moonbyul gave it to her making sure she have a grasp on both of the cups.

She then opened the door for Irene and bowed once again. "Thank you again, have a great day Moonbyul-ssi." Irene smiled back at Moonbyul.

Moonbyul bowed once more, "Moonbyul is fine unnie, have a great day as well bye Sunbae-nim!" Moonbyul smiled and bowed as she closed the door.

"Oh unnie. Who is that?" Seulgi immediately ran towards Irene and helped her. "It's Moonbyul-ssi she helped me carry these and opened the door as well." Irene explained as she gives out the drinks from her hand.

"Oh Moonbyul-ssi..." Seulgi uttered as she nod they immediately dismissed the topic afterwards.

'She sure is cool' Irene thought to herself as she clear away her thoughts form Byul.

Moonbyul started to walk back to the elevator, but upon opening the door once again one of their managers called her for a group pic since all the members are done preparing as well, which she felt a bit grumpy on the inside but followed anyways.

After the group picture they rehearsed a bit then the program started. Since Mamamoo has a bit of a hectic scheduled that day they were going to perform as an opening, and they will immediately make their way to the next event afterwards.

When the event started they performed Mr. Ambiguous then Love Lane and then Piano Man to end their set. Moonbyul acted as if nothing was wrong between her and Solar she still teased her in front of everyone. Solar at first was taken aback but she tried to catch up so no one will notice.

They were on their way to the back stage and into the waiting room to fix their stuff when Mamamoo bumped into Red Velvet on their way out.

They immediately bowed their heads and greeted the group. Moonbyul's eyes darted to Seulgi one of her close friends in Red Velvet and touched her hand and then her eyes travelled to Irene and she smiled from ear to ear as she bowed one last time before they bid their goodbyes.

They were on their way to the next festival where they are going to perform. This time it's a university festival, Moonbyul decided to make jokes a bit more with Solar and teased her more on stage. After their performance their things are already packed up to their vans. According to their manager they might be late to the next festival since it will be a 45 minutes' drive from the university. Solar and Moonbyul sat on their van silently but there is something that kept bugging Solar.

Knowing Solar she wants to solve things immediately so she once again opened an awkward conversation with Moonbyul. Moonbyul was texting on her phone when Solar called her out. "Byul?" Solar asked, Moonbyul looked at Solar curiously. "What Unnie?" raising one of her eyebrows in response. "Are you really okay? I feel like you're kind of out of place today, the way you act is a little bit confusing to me." Solar continued.

"Out of Place?" Moonbyul uttered curiously. "I was kind of taken aback a while ago when you initiate skin ships and the way you're teasing me a while ago was kind of over the top that it became quite embarrassing for me." Solar honestly explained.

Moonbyul on the other hand just deeply sighed, "What Unnie would you like people to feel like there is something wrong with the two of us today?" Moonbyul asked sarcastically as she continued. "I told you unnie I'll be professional with regards to this one. So unnie please I am not over the top today, I'm just continuing what I am supposed to do, so it won't stir up more issues for our group." Moonbyul explained as she went back texting on her phone. Solar once again got taken aback with her explanation.

When she saw Moonbyul already busy with her phone she just kept silent and face her side of the window.

"Unnie I heard you helped Irene unnie a while ago I want to thank you for that." Seulgi texted Moonbyul.

"No problem Seulgi, by the way we should hang out sometime before our comeback because it might be kind of hectic after that."Moonbyul replied while smiling.

"Okay unnie let's talk soon when we are free okay?" Seulgi replied back

"Okaaay." Moonbyul replied before she placed her phone on her pocket.

Moonbyul close her eyes and drifted off into a nap while Solar kept her comfortable silence as she thought of the things Moonbyul said.

'Solar-ssi why are you thinking like this lets be professional on this one okay.' Solar thought to herself as if she's reminding herself.

'F this professionalism who are you kidding Yongsun-ah', Yongsun thought to herself. She knew everything started because of her so all she can do was regret.

After their hectic schedule they were dropped off to their dorm.

Upon arriving to their dorm, Moonbyul went to the restroom and removed her makeup and immediately prepared to bed, while Hwasa went to the laundry room and relaxed on her own while listening to music. Yongsun on the other hand prepared tea for her and Wheein as they sat on the Living room.

When Moonbyul got out of the bathroom wearing a simple shirt and shorts wheein stood up and made her way to the Bathroom to take her shower. Yong sat there sipping her hot tea while distracting herself watching some movies that she doesn't give attention to in the first place. She knew she's going to re-watch this movie again sometime this week.

Moonbyul entered her room and sat there looking at her phone. She remembered that she needs to get an update with Seulgi. She lay on her bed and typed in Seulgi's name on her phone, but suddenly there was an incoming call from an unknown number she answered it.

"Hello?" Moonbyul answered her phone curios to who is it.

"Hi, is this Moonbyul." The person on the other line asked.

"Yes, speaking." Moonbyul answered as she waited on the stranger's reply. "Hi Good evening this is Irene I got your number from Seulgi. I hope I am not disturbing you right now?" The person on the other line asked.

"Ah no no its okay Sunbae I don't have any schedule right now. How can I help you Sunbae?" Moonbyul replied as she sat up into seating position. "Ah yeah, I just really want to thank you a while ago, maybe I could treat you to a meal?" Irene replied with an obvious shyness on her voice.

"Unnie there's nothing to worry you don't need to treat me anything." Moonbyul replied as she chuckled, Irene heard her chuckle she felt more embarrassed she felt thankful that she have her own room.

"Moonbyul I insist I just don't like the feeling of having too much favor to a person." Irene determined on her voice thinking of other possible reply to Moonbyul if she say no again.

"But unnie it's really okay your 'thank you' is enough." Moonbyul replied. "Moonbyul-ssi sorry I can't hear you? When are you free again sorry bad reception?" Irene faked not hearing Moonbyul.

Moonbyul laughed whole heartedly, "Woah unnie I didn't know you're this funny..." Moonbyul laughed once again which made Irene smiled from ear to ear and felt a bit embarrassed. "Okay unnie I can do adjustments on my schedule when are you free?" Moonbyul continued.

"We don't have schedule next Monday and Tuesday, which day would work for you?" Irene asked. Moonbyul checked her schedule on her phone. "Okay, Tuesday at dinner time sounds good to me." Moonbyul replied.

"Okay then all set see you on Tuesday Moonbyul-ssi." Irene replied, "Yes by the way is it just the two of us?" Moonbyul asked before they end the call. "Well? You can invite your members if you want then update me if they're going so I can invite my members too." Irene answered back.

"Okay then Unnie I'll update you tomorrow. Thank you, see you on Tuesday." Moonbyul answered. "Okay bye." Irene uttered as they both end the call afterwards.

The next morning Byul went out of her room and there she saw her members Hyejin cooking some breakfast while Yong and Wheein were sitting on the Sofa watching a drama while eating some grapes.

"Are you guys free on Tuesday night?" Moonbyul asked as she made her way to the kitchen to get some warm water.

"Good Morning Unnie." Hyejin uttered as she focuses on her cooking. "Sorry unnie I have to go somewhere that day." Wheein answered. "Sorry too Unnie I have to practice that day, I already adjusted my schedule already since I'll be needing to go somewhere on the weekend." Hwasa answered.

"How about you Unnie?" Moonbyul asked asked Yongsun who is currently focused on the Television. "Ah Sorry I have meeting with Park Woo Sang-nim that night regarding the finalization of our song." Yongsun replied with her apologetic eye on Moonbyul.

"That's okay unnie."Moonbyul replied and smiled and sat on the dining area near their kitchen and started using her phone.

**Italized dialogues are considered text messages.**

She texted Irene, "Unnie my members are busy that they will not be able to come with us." Moonbyul texted and afterwards place games on her phone.

"Techy unnie move your phone we'll eat breakfast now." Hyejin uttered as she placed the food on the table. "Unniee... Wheeinieee... breakfast is already served." Moonbyul called out.

"Okay!" The two replied and made their way to the Dining area.

Few weeks from now they will be having their comeback. They actually have their own schedule that they can manage, since all of them need to focus on a specific areas to practice they can manage their own time. Since Yong is still helping their Music Producer Park Woo Sang she can adjust her schedules to go to his office. While Hyejin wanted to focus more on the dancing on this song to make sure she won't make mistakes on the first broadcast and also helped her members in creating lyrics for the songs that were going to be released for the album.

While for Wheein there is a balance of Vocals and Dance practice for her every day she is also busy doing samples or guides for their songs. Same with Moonbyul but Moonbyul wanted to give time as well of writing and making lyrics for her rap parts.

Moonbyul was busy practicing her routines when Irene replied. "That's okay we could just go together." Irene replied.

"You didn't invite your members?" Moonbyul replied as she decided to take a short break and sat on a chair. "No, they are busy that day too." Irene replied lying to Moonbyul. Irene didn't want to admit that she didn't ask them yet due to some reason that she herself can't admit.

She wants to spend time with the girl alone and she doesn't want to make Moonbyul feel 'out of place' if ever they hangout.

"That's okay unnie. See you on Tuesday then?" Moonbyul replied, "See you, by the way what do you want to eat or do you have any specific place?" Irene asked Moobyul. Moonbyul thought to herself regarding the food that she wants. "Do you have any Unnie? Anything or anywhere is fine with me." Moonbyul replied.

"Okay then maybe we could go to a grilling restaurant where we could also drink soju?" Irene replied. "That's perfect unnie! I am excited! See you then Unnie!" Moonbyul replied. "Okay then see you good luck with your come back preparation." Irene replied. Which where Moonbyul smiled sheepishly, "Thank you unnie" Moonbyul replied as she placed her phone back to the charging dock.

*Tuesday*

Irene and Moonbyul planned to meet at a specific restaurant far from the crowed where they can enjoy. They decided to meet at 6pm so there would be enough time for Irene's curfew.

"Unnie I am here already." Moonbyul texted Irene as she arrived at the restaurant earlier than she expected.

"Okay I'm near the restaurant as well." Irene replied "Okay Unnie" Moonbyul replied as she waited for Irene outside the Restaurant.

"Unnie!" Moonbyul shouoted as she saw Irene from a far. Irene was wearing a white oversized shirt tucked in front of her jeans as she wear a mask to avoid recognition as well to protect herself with fine dust. While Moonbyul is wearing a black oversized shirt tucked as well in the front and she is wearing a black baseball cap.

Irene brisk walked towards Moonbyul, "Good evening Moonbyul-ssi" Irene uttered as she bowed at Moonbyul. Moonbyul bowed back. "Good evening unnie! Lets' go?" Moonbyul replied, Irene nod in response and they entered the small restaurant as they were ushered to a small private room since the owner was able to recognize them up close.

The owner gave them the menu. "What do you like Moonbyul-ssi" Irene looked at Moonbyul. I can eat anything Unnie you can order anything." Moonbyul replied smiling as she looks around. Irene ordered the a few pork and beef to grill, she ordered soup as well and some dumplings and Soju. When the owner was gone Irene opened up a conversation with Moonbyul to avoid awkwardness.

"Moonbyul-ssi can you drink well?" Irene asked moonbyul. "Yes Unnie I can hold my liquor how about you?" Moonbyul asked. "I can hold my liquor as well." Irene replied "You ordered quite a lot unnie can we even finish those?" Mooonbyul asked as she chuckled with her realization.

"You said I can order anything, I didn't know your preferences so I ordered things that are already the usual." Irene replied chuckling. "I don't eat a lot though Unnie" Moonbyul uttered which Irene immediately replied, "It's okay I can eat anything unless it's chicken."

"You hate Chicken?" Moonbyul asked. "Well I just feel sick whenever I eat one." Irene explained which where Byul nods "That's sad you will not be able to enjoy chicken." Moonbyul replied back at Irene.

"That's okay I guess there are still plenty of food out there." Irene uttered. "That's true unnie I totally agree with you." Moonbyul chuckled.

"If you were to choose what food will you choose?" Irene asked Moonbyul. "For me I really like Kimchi every time were overseas unnie make sure to bring canned ones for me. I can't leave without it." Moonbyul answered as she laughed at herself. "How about you unnie?" Moonbyul asked.

"For me I actually like anything I enjoy any food except Chicken and Coffee." Irene replied. "Why do you hate chicken unnie?" Moonbyul asked. "It was because when I was kid I ate chicken and felt sick afterwards, my mother tried to fix my hate with Chicken and ordered marinated chicken but I grew tired of it that I started to throw up because of it." Irene explained Moonbyul nod in return as she listened to Irene.

The owner came to place a few of their orders.

They talked about themselves, their groups, their members sharing funny and best times in their group. Their first impressions to each groups etc...

Irene felt so comfortable with Byul that she even thought of sharing Byul her struggles as a leader.

After a few more shots Irene thought maybe Byul would be one of her closest friends in the industry so she tried to share her struggles as a leader. Byul listened carefully and didn't forget to cheer her up and reassure her that she is doing a great job as a leader.

On the other hand Byul opened up her secret with Irene. She wasn't able to control it she doesn't have anyone to talk to about it neither Hwasa, nor Wheein. Her two colleagues didn't have the slightest idea regarding her relationship with Yong. She can't share to any one, no one and also due to the effect of the alcohol she had the courage to finally trust Irene and share her secret like how Irene trusted her with her dilemmas as a group leader.

"Unnie a few days ago Yong Unnie broke up with me." Moonbyul uttered in a silent like whisper voice. Irene was shocked, so shocked with what Moonbyul said. "You and Yong broke up a few days ago? The two of you are in a relationship?" Irene asked curiously. Moonbyul just silently nod. "Were dating for a year already unnie but due to some reasons that our relationship might be found out she asked for a break." Moonbyul explained.

"We both knew how hard would it be and I was just hoping for her to fight with me together. I have no issues with hiding it." Moonbyul explained as she sighed deep in each pause and her tears threatening to fall.

"I do understand you, but I also understand Yong. Since she is in-charge of all of you she had that burden on her shoulders." Irene explained.

"I know unnie, but I would like to help her, stay with her we could hide it forever if she wants to, I would just like to stay with her so I can help her lessen up her burden. I just to be by her side support her and give her everything she needs." Moonbyul answered back.

"Well she's lucky to have you but due to the pressure maybe she felt she doesn't have any other choice." Irene replied back.

"For now I think it's better to focus on my work." Moonbyul replied. Irene gave her a slow taps on her shoulder.

"Thank you unnie for listening, I don't have anyone else to talk about this. Thank you." Moonbyul uttered as she looked at Irene's eyes and smiled. "You're always welcome Moonbyul, you can contact me anytime you know. Thank you as well for trusting me and of course listening to me." Irene smiled as she slightly squeeze Moonbyul shoulders and let go.

"Ahh these Soju are making us emotional" Moonbyul uttered as she refilled Irene's glass. Irene laughed at Moonbyul "Unnie cheers on overcoming these struggles one by one!" Irene clanked her glass with Moonbyul and took her shot.

They continued talking a lot about themselves.

9 pm came they decided to go out and to relieve their tipsiness. They went to a convenience store near the river and bought Ice cream. After buying their Ice cream they sat on the grass park of the river.

"Did you know that Ice cream is the best comfort food for those people who came from crying?" Irene shared to Moonbyul. "Why unnie because it's sweet?" Moonbyul replied as she eats her Ice cream. "Partly yes but also its cold and the fatty acids of an Ice Cream has a possibility to diminish the sadness of a person." Irene explained

"Woah Unnie are you a genius?" Moonbyul mockingly replied and just chuckled. Irene didn't replied anymore and just laughed at Moonbyul's remark.

10:30 PM came Irene need to go back to their dorm for the curfew.

"Unnie Thanks for today I really had fun." Moonbyul uttered. "I also enjoyed hanging out with you. We should do this again. Just text me anytime so maybe we could work out our schedules." Irene replied smiling at Moonbyul. "Yes unnie do contact me as well if you need someone to talk to okay? I'll be here. You should go now unnie you have a curfew." Moonbyul said as she chuckled and mentally cringed on what she just said. "I need to go now by Byulie, Good night be safe." Irene bid her goodbye as Moonbyul immediately bid her goodbye as well, "Bye Unnie be safe as well see you again!" Moonbyul waved her hand as she started walking towards her direction.

Upon arriving to the dorm Moonbyul sat down on the sofa and heaved a deep sigh she decided to text Irene, "Unnie I already got home, are you home already?" and she place her phone on the table in front of her then she leaned back and closed her eyes.

A few minutes later her phone vibrated and saw Irene's reply, "Yeah I got home safely, Thank you I'll sleep now Good night Byulie." Moonbyul faintly smiled and typed in her short response. "That's good to hear unnie, Good night!" Moonbyul replied as she made her way to her room with Hwasa. She sat on her bed. Hwasa is not yet on her bed she knew she could possibly be at the laundry room listening to all sorts of music as a relief.

Moonbyul took her clothes off planning to take a cold shower to release some of the effect of the alcohol in her system, but she silently stood there didn't know what to do. Her body was stuck, her feelings are in bind. 'It was a bad idea to drink alcohol.' Moonbyul thought to herself.

She was drowning from her feelings due to the effect of the alcohol the amount of feelings doubled up. She held her chest, she knew it was hurting. That feeling that you're realizing you're alone once again. She overthinks again and again.

'Can this be stopped?' she thought as the feeling grew heavy and heavier. She wanted to cry but it won't come out. She felt drained, hurt and lonely.

"Hyejin? Oh-" Yong suddenly entered the room, looking for Hyejin. She was shocked to see Moonbyul's naked back.

"Oh Byul? Are you changing? I am sorry." Yong immediately said and was about to close the door when Moonbyul replied, "I'm not, Hyejin might be in the laundry room." Moonbyul replied while her back is still facing Yong. She didn't have any plans on facing her. Facing Yong might push herself until she became uncontrollable.

"Eh why are you naked there, here take this wrap yourself with a blanket you might get sick the AC is on full blast." Yongsun uttered giving Byul a blanket she pulled out from the drawers. Her hands slightly brushed against Byul's bare shoulders.

Yong knew it was her first time seeing her body. She felt volts of feelings from those touch. She suddenly wants to withdraw all the decision she made and all the words she said. In the whole one year of their relationship they never did 'it'. They did kiss often but that's it. Now she's wanting to do something more than that.

Yong felt frustration growing up in her, but she knows she can't because of her stupid decisions." Upon the contact of Yong's hand to Byul's shoulder, Byul closed her eyes and breathe in deeply."Unnie please don't touch me?" Byul uttered. "W-why something wrong?" Yong uttered as pulled her hand away.

"I am not in the right mind unnie I am intoxicated with alcohol. I don't want to do something that I might regret so please leave me alone for now." Moonbyul said as she tried her best to stop her overflowing feelings.

"Why we can talk about it?" Yong replied. Moonbyul felt something inside her snap she immediately faced Yong and moved closer until Yong was cornered Byul's hand was placed beside her head. Yong gulped at Byul's stare and stared back at her.

'This isn't right, we shouldn't do this. This is wrong' Yong thought to herself as she stared at Byul

Moonbyul was moving closer to Yong trying to kiss her but Yong tried to push her gently. "Byul this isn't right." Yong uttered that mad Byul complete mad and punched the wall beside Yong's head. "That's why I am asking you to stay away from me!" Moonbyul uttered angrily as she try not to shout at Yong.

Moonbyul glared on Yong hurt was visible in her eyes. Her right hand was bleeding. She can't bear to see Yong anymore she then pulled the door so hard and walked out then straight into the bathroom.

Yong was stuck on her feet, she felt weak all of a sudden. She didn't know what to do.

Moonbyul stared at her reflection on the mirror as tears successfully left her eyes. Moobyul took a cold shower as her tears fell along the water.

Yong was cursing herself her eyes darted towards outside the room, but she is still stuck. After a few minutes she took 2 deep breaths and walked back to her room and starred at the dark ceiling on top of her. A tear fell from her eye. She closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep.

After taking a shower Byul went back to the room Yong isn't there anymore so she immediately went to bed. She didn't want to think about anything anymore she just wanted to rest.

*Um Oh Ah Yeah Comeback*

Mamamoo will perform their latest song in Music bank.

The 4 members arrived early at the set they were all tired since the promotion started. Hwasa and Moonbyul was first to arrive with their van so they were already on the waiting room. While Yong and Wheein arrived 30 minutes later.

Since they were a bit late they need to wait for Hwasa and Moonbyul to finish. Yong and Wheein decided to sleep first on the sofa while Byul and Hyejin was fighting their sleep as they sat on their chairs while their make-up artist and hair stylist do their work.

When Byul was done she looked for her manager unnie where she asked a favor. "Manager unnie?" and her manager appeared on the door. "Byul I already got it here." The manager unnie replied. Byul smiled from ear to ear, "Thank you Unnie!" Moonbyul uttered as she pulled the album from her Manager's hand.

Byul asked her manager for 2 copies of their album. She then made her way outside. "Byul come back as soon as you're done for the rehearsals okay?" Manager Unnie uttered as she looked at Byul. Byul just nod and made her way out.

Byul made her way to the waiting room for the host she knocked and opened the door a bit and there she saw Park Bo gum and Irene. She immediately bowed her head and Irene immediately approached her.

"Oh Byulyie! I forgot you guys will be promoting in music bank today." Irene uttered. Moonbyul looked at her disappointed. "Aigoo unnie I think you're getting old." Moonbyul uttered as she shake her head in disbelief.

Irene chuckled as she playfully hit Moonbyul on her arm "I am just joking aigoo. Anyways, what brought you here?" Irene uttered. "Ah unnie here I brought album copies." Moonbyul uttered and Irene looked at the album in Moonbyul's hand.

"Woah! Thank you Byulie which one has your photocard?" Irene asked as she looked at both of the albums."I actually don't know." Byul answered as she placed her hand in her neck.

"Why would you want my photo card unnie?" Byul looked at Irene teasingly. "Unnie I didn't know your my fan?" Byul uttered jokingly. Irene chuckled on her remarks "Ahh this person..." Irene uttered shaking her head to disapprove. "I just want to get your photo card so I can draw on it." Irene continued

"Unnie you're bad." Moonbyul uttered as she playfully hit Irene on her arms lightly because of her comeback.

"I'm just joking sorry." Irene uttered as she can't stop laughing at Moonbyul's face when she said it. Moonbyul smiled again, "Unnie I'll go now we might rehearse in a minute." Moonbyul said as she starts to make her way back to their dressing room.

"Ah Okay! See you later Byul-ah" Irene replied as she waved Byul goodbye. Byul waved back in a distance and starts to run to her dressing room.

Irene went back inside the waiting room, she give one album to Park Bo Gum. "My friend Byul gave these to us they'll have a come back later." Irene said to Park Bo Gum. "Ah thank you for this." Park Bo Gum uttered as he pulled one of the albums.

He slowly opened it and looked at the album, Irene did the same. Park Bo Gum saw that he got Byul's photo card on his copy. Irene did the same hoping to get Byul's photo card so she can payback and tease her with it.

Upon checking inside she saw she got Wheein's Photo card. "Irene-ssi I have your friend's phot card would you want it?" Park Bo Gum asked Irene just looked at him and nod.

"Ah thank you! Would you like to get mine I have Wheein's Photocard?" Irene uttered. Park Bo Gum looked at Irene's hand "Oh is that the one with the honey vocals?" Irene nod. "Okay then let's trade." Park Bo Gum uttered as they trade their photo cards.

Irene immediately pulled out her phone. "LOOK WHO I"VE GOT!" Irene texted Byul in kakao talk as she also sent the picture of Byul's photo card. She chuckled on her own mischievousness.

Byul was able to go back on time but Wheein is still having some final touches on her make-up. "Unnie where did you go?" Hwasa asked as she sleepily looked at Byul. "I went to see Irene Unnie I gave her copy of our albums." Moonbyul uttered.

"Ah you should have told us so we could greet her as well." Yong said as she sat on the sofa. "Unnie you'll still see her later on and I just don't have anything to do a while ago that's why I went to greet her." Moonbyul uttered.

"Mamamoo please proceed to the studio for rehearsal." Their manager uttered. They prepared themselves to go out for the rehearsals. Moonbyul saw a message in her kakao so she immediately opened it and she chuckled lightly. "Unnie are you going to use that to remember my beautiful face?" Moonbyul replied.

"Ah Dream on, I guess I'll just give devils ears things like that..." Irene replied teasing Moonbyul. "Ah unnie did you draw on it a;ready!?" Moonbyul immediately replied.

"Maybe?" Irene replied. "Aigoo unnie but admit it I am chic on that photo aren't I? Hahaha." Moonbyul replied.

"What is it? I suddenly can't see?" Irene replied that made Moonbyul laughed. 'This unnie is weird.' Moonbyul thought to herself.

"Mamamoo please proceed to the studio for the rehearsal." Manager Unnie uttered and they all answered 'yes' in unison. "I need to go to rehearsals unnie see you later again haha" Moonbyul replied before she left her phone on her manager unnie's care.

The whole was a bit hectic but the managed to finish their rehearsals. They were also managed to finish the recording and performance as well. Mamamoo saw Irene on back stage, they approached her all together and they chit-chat with Irene for a bit, before they all went to the stage for the finale.

After the finale they all went back to their dressing room to prepare for a dinner prepared by their manager. They'll be having a celebration for their comeback success.

After changing into casual clothes they all went to their respective vans to go to the restaurant. Hwasa and Moonbyul are together on the first van while Wheein and Yongsun are on the other van.

As the vans drove away they tried their best to wave back to their fans that are waiting outside the venue while shouting plenty of 'thank you' to them.

*A week after Comeback promotion of Um Oh Ah Yeah*

They were called by their CEO for a meeting. They arrive at the office together and when they sat on the meeting room Kim Dong Hoon their CEO started.

"We have great news to you guys since all of you worked hard and were able to earn multiple awards such as rookie of the year and new artist of the year awards well allow you now to move in different apartments." The CEO explained. They all smiled in return. They all like the idea of living with each other but they also would want to spend time privately on their own.

"But there are conditions. First, you'll be staying in one apartment complex for easier transportation. Second, we'll not provide financial help that means you'll be paying of you respective apartments. And lastly, there will be changes regarding the rules, like there will be no curfew anymore but please be responsible." Kim Jin Woo their COO explained.

They stared at each other, their mind silently talking, Moonbyul smiled at the end.

"So who would want to move out?" The CEO asked Moonbyul slowly raised her hand Hyejin looked at her and thought about it in the end they all raised their hand.

"Okay then that's settled move out by the end of the week since your promotions are finished already, and we'll look for a decent condo houses where you can live, if any of you is considering any condo houses in mind do suggest it to us so we can check the availability of the place." The CEO explained and the members just agreed and thanked their CEO. They went back to the dorm afterwards.

After a week the members were able to move in their new houses, they all leave on the same complex but on the different floors.

They actually talked about it soon after the meeting and they knew moving on their own houses would be a good decision since all of them need some room to mature responsibly.

Moonbyul and Yong were still a bit awkward after all that happened, but Moonbyul is learning to just befriend Yong since she is part of her work life. She at least would want to go back being 'best friends' with Yong just for the sake of their group.

"Unnie wanna hang-out?"Moonbyul texted Irene since she advised her that they'll meet after their comeback promotions. Moonbyul placed back her phone on the side and continued rehearsing for some guesting where they might need to perform.

After a few minutes she received a reply form Irene. "Sure when are you free?" Irene replied to Moonbyul's message.

Yong arrived at the practice room to rehearse her song. "Are you going to practice here unnie?" Moonbyul asked and Yong replied awkwardly, "Ah Yeah I'm planning to rehearse something." Moonbyul nod and went back looking at her phone.

"The day after tomorrow?" Moonbyul replied as she gather her things and prepare to leave after replying to Irene she stood up and looked at Yong. "I'll go now unnie I am actually already done with my rehearsal an hour ago." She lifts up her gym bag and walked towards the door. "Bye now Unnie." Moonbyul bid her goodbye.

"Okay then where do you want to go?" Irene replied. "Actually unnie I just move in with my new house. We can drink there." Moonbyul replied back at Moonbyul.

"Aigoo Byuliee now I know why suddenly wants to hangout hahaha I know you just want to flex your new house." Irene replied that caused Moonbyul laugh so hard. She knew this will be her reaction. "You're right Unnie! Hahaha" Moonbyul replied on Irene's message.

The last time they hang out she shared how she wishes to live on her own house, where Irene asked her to be invited once she settles in and she did.

"Byulie since you already got a new house by yourself you should treat me." Irene replied back to Moonbyul. "Yeah Unnie I'll be incharge of everything all you need to do is to be present to my house warming okay?" Moonbyul replied back.

"Moonbyul is the best! I got to go now Byulie see you okay?"" Irene replied to Moonbyul. Moonbyul replied her farewell before finally putting her phone on her pocket and continued to walk home.

*House Warming day*

Moonbyul texted Irene her addresses and decided to meet around 7pm. 5 minutes before 7 pm Moonbyul heard the doorbell rang so she immediately ran towards the door. She opened it and saw Irene on the other side beaming extremely excited for a house tour.

"Hello Byulie! Here I brought something." Irene hand out a plastic bag with different chips in it. Irene looked around Byul's house and her sight darted to Byul. "Byulie tour me to your house!"

"Unnie my house is small there's no need for a tour." Byul explained looking at Irene. "Aigoo don't be a party pooper." Irene uttered as she chuckled. "Fine fine." That's what Byul replied as she felt she had no choice.

Moonbyul toured Irene in her house, it even took them less than 10 minutes to tour the place still Irene appreciated it. Moonbyul brought her to the tea table on the living room where all the food and all the booze are placed.

Moonbyul was plating the food Irene bought for her. After a while Moonbyul went back to the living room. Irene poured Byul a shot of soju.

"You have a nice house Byul, I think your company really has chosen one of the best ones around Seoul." Irene said as she still looks around the place. "It's not that bad unnie, it's a bit small though but I think it still works since I am the only one living in here." Moonbyul answered back as she initiated a toast of soju.

"How are you these days unnie?" Moonbyul initiated the talk. "These past few weeks it's kind of hectic we might have a comeback again on September." Irene replied back obviously feeling tired.

Moonbyul pulled out the beer under the table and mixed it with the Soju. She made to 'somaek' glass and gave one to Irene. "You just released a song early this year right?" Moonbyul asked as she looked concerned to Irene.

"Yeah we do, we knew we are kind of tired but we need to continue with all the international schedules again. Some of our company shareholders think that our group was a failure since we can't really generate sales compare to our sunbaes." Irene said as she sips her drink and heaved a deep sigh.

"Unnie I know you're tired try not to listen to them. Prove them wrong. I know you can do it Unnie" Moonbyul replied trying to comfort Irene. "Thank you Byulyi." Irene replied, as they both sips on their bitter drink.

"Byulyi honestly... you saved me for today. I was suffering these past few days due to all the pressure and I can't even say it to my members. I don't want them to worry about me." Irene said as she slowly breaks down in front of Moonbyul.

Byul moved beside her and rubbed her back. "Ahhh Unnie now I am worried whenever you feel this you're required to tell me okay? I am already honored that you trust me unnie." Moonbyul uttered as she continuously rubbed Irene's back.

"Thank you Byulie" Irene uttered, she wipes her tears with the tissues Byul provided. She held her shot glass and turned it towards Byul. They did a toast then drink the soju on their shot glasses.

"How are you Byul?" Irene uttered out of the Blue that got Moonbyul shocked. They both chuckled as their eyes darted at one another. "That's so out of the blue unnie" Moonbyul replied as she chuckled.

"These days I am okay unnie, I think I am still on the process of accepting it." Moonbyul replied "These day I would really like to go back being best friends with Yong Unnie, I know that's hard but I guess it's better to protect our group." Moonbyul continued.

"I guess you're right about that since you'll be working together every day it's much better to treat her as you friend once again." Irene slowly nods.

"But I didn't know it was this hard." Moonbyul added as she painfully smiled and took a sip on her drink.

"It is really hard but I believe you can manage it." Irene uttered. "Were you able to have a boyfriend unnie?" Moonbyul asked all of a sudden.

"Yeah I did when I was still a student but didn't last long" Irene answered back. "Why it didn't last long?" Moonbyul asked.

"I guess I am still young that time and my priorities weren't that straight yet." Irene replied that made Byul nod a little bit.

They continued to talk about anything, everything that goes through their mind.

Irene was slightly drunk already and Moonbyul is still on her senses and she is already concerned with Irene since she is already nearing her curfew. "Unnie You have a Curfew right?" Moobyul asked tapping on Irene's shoulder.

"I already informed them that I'll be going home late for tonight." Irene replied.

"Will you be able to go home like this Unnie?" Moonbyul asked, as she became more concerned to Irene. "I don't know yet actually." Irene replied as she chuckled to herself

"Aigoo will it be okay if you sleep here tonight Unnie?" Moonbyul asked Irene. Irene just looked back at her "I am not that drunk yet." Irene said as she drank more of her drink.

"Unnie enough you'll sleep here tonight we can share my bed. I can't let you go home that drunk you might get scolded." Moonbyul uttered as she tried to clean up the things on the table and put away some of the soju that is still unopened.

She suddenly stopped when, "Aww Thank you Byulie-sshi" Irene uttered as she held Byul's face and gripped Byul's cheeks. Her eyes darted at Byul's lips. 'Ohh tempting' Irene thought to herself.

Irene then leaned forward capturing Byul's lips. 'Ah she tasted minty aside from the somaek that she drank.' Irene thought inside her mind.

Moonbyul wasn't kissing back instead she pushed Irene back. "Unnie stop." Moonbyul uttered Irenes hand still holding Byul's face, "Why? Am I not a good kisser?" Irene asked at Moonbyul. Moonbyul face palmed in front of her.

"Unnie you're just drunk okay. I think you better get some sleep." Moonbyul uttered as she stood up and offered her hand to Irene to stand up from the floor. Irene just pouted at Moonbyul as she took Byul's hand. "Would you like to take a shower and change your clothes I can let you borrow some." Irene just nods in reply as Moonbyul guided her to the bathroom and went to the other room to get clothes for Irene.

When she got back to the living room she went to the bathroom and placed the clothes and towel on the bed. "Unnie the clothes and the towel are on the bed." Moonbyul shouted as she went back to the living room and put away the food and clean up the dishes that they used.

When she was done she grabbed a black short and a white shirt and went inside her room. She saw Irene wearing her clothes, "Do you feel better now unnie?" Moonbyul asked as she looked at Irene who is drying her hair. "Yeah I am okay now thank you, btw I used some of your mouthwash." Irene said as she focused on herself on the mirror

"That's okay unnie. I'll wash up now unnie." Moonbyul uttered as she went inside the room and took a quick shower.

When Byul got out from the bathroom she saw Irene already on the far end her bed back facing her. Byul dried her hair with a towel as she put some cream for face care. Then she turned the lights off and went to her bed.

She lay facing the dark celling the moonlight gave them enough light to see around still at some reason she cannot sleep as she stared at the ceiling. Irene faced her suddenly. Irene looked at Byul who is staring blankly at the dark ceiling. "What are you thinking Byul-ah" Irene asked looking at Byul's face.

"Nothing unnie." Moonbyul uttered as Byul faced her and closed her eyes. "That doesn't look like nothing Byulie" Irene said but she didn't receive any response from the latter. She was staring at Byul's face she knew Byul is still awake.

Irene pushed Byul on her shoulder for her back to lie flatly on the bed and she went on top of her. She places her hands beside Byul's face. She cornered Byul with her hands as she sat on her stomach.

Byul's eyes shot opened when that happened, her eyes glued to Irene. Irene leaned forward captivating Byul's lips once again Byul's eyes slowly closed on Irene's kiss. This time Byul didn't push her, Irene took the opportunity to lick her lips until she opened it for her. Byul moaned on the contact when she opened her mouth.

Irene got excited when she heard Byul's deep moan on her ears.

Irene kissed her hungrily her hands made their way under Byul's shirt. In the midst of their make out session Irene moved away and looked at Moonbyul on her eyes. She removed her shirt in front of her, and then her hands trailed on the hem of Byul's shirt pulling it upwards.

There exposed both of their top their eyes never leave from each other's eyes. She was still on top of Moonbyul. She then place one of Moonbyul's bud on her mouth. Moonbyul moaned as Irene sucked harder on it, both her hands were hugging Irene's head while Irene's other hand was paying attention to the other bud.

Byul kept moaning onto the contact. "Unnie" Moonbyul moaned as she felt Irene biting one of her buds. Upon hearing Moonbyul's moan Irene pulled herself upwards going back to Moonbyul's lips. She then planted kisses on her neck leaving marks.

When Irene was done she then kissed Moobyul downwards as well as leaving marks on the way. When she got to Moonbyul's stomach she looked at Moonbyul whose arms are covering her eyes as she took deep breathes upon the contact of Irene's lips.

Irene moved and her hand held the straps of Moonbyul's shorts. She slowly pulled it down exposing Moonbyul's underwear. Her hands were on Moonbyul's underwear when Moonbyul held her hand.

She looked at Moonbyul she saw that Moonbyul is actually looking at her. "Unnie it's my first time." Moonbyul uttered, Irene was shocked in her mind but deep inside she didn't want to stop. She softly smile at Moonbyul and gave Moonbyul a soft squeeze in her hand. Moonbyul smiled staring at Irene.

Irene slowly removed Moonbyul's underwear and expose Moonbyul's wet core. She stared at it before she went and started licking on her core, her left hand holding one of Byul's hand as Byul gripped harder on it when her tongue liked and nibbles on Byul's clit.

Moonbyul moaned upon contact, her voice muffled as she tried to stop herself from moaning. Irene then licked her opening trying to insert her tongue, "Ah Unnie" Moonbyul moaned in pleasure as she felt Irene's tongue on her opening.

Irene moved away and licked her finger. She looked at Moonbyul while she licked her fingers. She then licked Moonbyul's clit once again as one of her finger slowly dance on Byul's opening. Moonbyul moaned Irene's name when she felt Irene's finger went inside her.

Irene then moves her finger inside pulling it out then pushing it in again. She continued licking Moonbyul's clit. After a few thrusts she added another finger which made Byul take a deep breath as she moaned again and again every thrust.

Irene removed all her remaining clothes and guided Moonbyul's hand on her own core. Moonbyul felt how wet Irene got, she then did what Irene did. She inserted a finger on Irene as Irene continued to thrust her own finger on Byul's.

Byul added another finger that got Irene moaned on top of her. Irene looked at Moonbyul's eyes her hand thrusts increased slowly. Moonbyul did the same, they felt their walls building up on their thrusts. "Unnie I am cumming." Moonbyul uttered she stared at Irene and her hand thrusts gets faster as well. "Me too, faster." They both thrust their fingers in rhythm. They both moaned each other's name as they both shuddered on their climax.

They were too tired they cuddled afterwards as they fell asleep together.

The next morning Irene woke up earlier than Byul she stared at Byul for a moment. She was having doubts of what happened she's afraid things might get awkward between the both of them. She knew it was just the 'spur of the moment' last night. She can't deny Byul's still beautiful without her make up.

She sighed deeply and stood up trying to fix the clothes Byul let her borrow and wore her own clothes.

Byul woke up and she looked at Irene. She was in deep thoughts even though she just woke up, Irene knew she was contemplating on herself.

"Byul I need to go now okay? My manager is looking for me." Irene uttered as she showed her phone where her manager was calling. Irene was about to walk out when Moonbyul spoke up. "Unnie... It's just a mistake right? Were just both drunk and intoxicated that's why it happened?" Moonbyul uttered making herself believe.

Irene felt so sad when she heard this from Byul she wanted to say that she liked it and it wasn't a mistake but she can't. She knew Byul was putting it this way to not hurt her and to protect the friendship that they have. "Yes... I got to go. Thank you for last night Byul." Irene uttered as she sadly made her way out.

Byul face palmed herself as she remain seated on the bed as she slowly pulled her hair. 'What the hell are you doing Byul!?' Moonbyul thought to herself. She grunted in annoyance.

Days passed by Byul focused on her schedules, she didn't try to message Irene again same goes with Irene. Moonbyul can't still process the whole thing and still makes herself believe while Irene on the on the other hand is angry on letting it go that way.

They had festivals that they attended to and there was one festival where both Mamamoo and Red Velvet is present. When the groups were able to meet up on the back stage they greeted each other Moonbyul acted as if there's nothing wrong she joked around with Seulgi while Irene is busy with Solar.

Irene felt the awkwardness between them that she didn't push further.

The day went by fast, tomorrow Red Velvet will be flying to Japan for promotion. Irene is feeling a bit heavy leaving things unfixed, she wanted to talk to Byul but she doesn't know how, she's afraid Byul might made up her mind about what happened.

The next day they flew to Japan for their album promotion and it will last for a week.

Irene has her own room overseas that means there will be a lot of time where she'll contemplate whether she should text Byul or not.

She ended up sending Byul a message. "Byul can we meet?" Irene texted Byul and she sat back on her bed waiting for a reply.

Byul and her members were on their way home when she received the message. She was seating in front of the car while her phone was on AUX as they play around the car. The notification immediately stopped the song that got her attention.

Her member reacted in unison "What happened unnie?" Hwasa said as she looked at Byul. "Did you change the music again Unnie?" Wheein uttered as she looked at Moonbyul as well. "Yaah Moonbyul we're enjoying the song..." Yong uttered as she focused on Moonbyul who panicky pulled her phone from the AUX cord.

"What is it Byul-ah?" Yong asked as she looked at Moonbyul's phone. Moonbyul immediately move away her phone. "Ah unnie my phone is dying already maybe we can use your phone instead." Byul uttered as she placed her phone on her side not visible to her members.

Hyejin volunteered to use her phone for the AUX as she also played the songs. Wheein and Hyejin went back to playing around and tried to sing all the songs while Yong was still a bit contemplating to herself whether to focus on Moonbyul or should she play around with Hyejin and Wheein.

Moonbyul became quiet as she just text on her seat. Yong went back playing around with Hyejin and Wheein but she occasionally glance at Byul.

Byul stared outside the window debating if it would be a good choice to meet Irene once again to talk and clear things up.

She stared at the message and started typing her reply. "Okay Unnie, but I heard your group's overseas due to promotion? Let's talk when you comeback Unnie." Moonbyul replied as she placed her phone back to her pocket and sighed as she focused again on her window.

Hyejin looked at Wheein as she asked what happened to her unnie with the use of her eyes. Wheein just shrugged her shoulders and pouted. They then looked at Yong who is at the back of the van. 'Why, why?' Yong mouthed to the two maknaes and they all looked at Byul who is already engrossed on the views of her own window.

Yong just shrugged as Wheein and Hyejin looked at her curiously. Hyejin just nod and just played some lively music to lighten up the atmosphere in their van.

When they arrive at their neighborhood the members went out of the van and bowed on their manager unnie for dropping them off. Hyejin, Wheein and Yongsun were planning to buy an Ice cream on the convenience store nearby.

They called out Moonbyul to invite her, "Unnie were buying snacks for tonight would you like to join us?" Hyejin asked. Moonbyul looked at them and weakly smiled as she replied, "I am a bit tired already I think I better go home. Go home safe okay." Moonbyul answered.

The three looked at her and they were all worried. "Okay unnie. Goodnight!" Hyejin uttered as their eye darted at one another. They decided to make their way to the convenience store as Moonbyul disappeared from the condominium entrance.

After a few days Red Velvet went back from their successful promotion in Japan and they were given a week break. Most of them went home to their hometown. Irene is planning to as well but she decided to meet Moonbyul first.

Irene decided that it better to pick up Moonbyul so they could park somewhere and talk.

She made her way to Byul's house. When she was already in front she informe Byul. Moonbyul was waiting for her on her phone. She rolled down her windows and called out Moonbyul, "Byul hop in." she uttered. Byul awkwardly smiled as she sat beside Irene she bowed her head to greet her.

Wheein who came back from hanging out with her friend saw Byul entering a car. She was doubting whether to call her unnie or not, but in the end she wasn't able to instead she doubted. It was the first time Moonbyul is being picked up by a car she usually brings her car when hanging out with her friends.

"Hello Unnie." Moonbyul uttered just to greet Irene not really hoping for a reply back. "How's your group promotion in Japan Unnie?" Moonbyul opened the topic. "It was kind of tiring but its fine because it's worth it." Irene replied. Moonbyul nod in response. "How about your group do you have a comeback soon?" Irene asked.

"Maybe on the 4th quarter of this year we might have a comeback but as of now were still busy with festivals." Moonbyul explained as she stared outside the car. "That's good to know." Irene uttered as silence spread throughout the space.

Irene parked her car in a covered area, she didn't turned off the engine. The air is still enveloped with silence as they find the words to say. Irene tried to sum up all her courage as she looked at Byul, "Byul what if it wasn't a mistake?" Irene uttered.

Byul's eyes darted into Irene's eyes, "What do you mean unnie?" Moonbyul asked Irene reached out to Byul's hand and held it. "What if that night wasn't a mistake Byul? What if I liked it? What if I loved it and I can't forget about it?" Irene asked Byul stared on Irene stammered of what she just heard.

"B-but unnie I thought we agreed i-it was just a m-mistake since were b-both drunk?" Moonbyul uttered as she still try to convince herself in her own mind.

"I know you're trying to protect me and you don't want our relationship to be ruined that's why I said those things but I don't mean any of it." Irene explained as she stared at Moonbyul's eyes.

"This can't be right." Moonbyul uttered as stared at the floor. "That night you made me realizes how precious and fragile you were and I would like to make you feel you're worth it all." Irene uttered as she gave Moonbyul a squeeze on her hand.

Byul can't seem to admit how she yearns that night since it happened. She can't admit to herself how it hunts her every time she try to close her eyes all she can see was images of what happened that time.

"B-but U-unnie..." Moonbyul wanted to say something but it seems that the words were stuck on her throat. She didn't know what to say, she didn't expect this to happen.

"Byul I know you are still moving on from your past relationship, and I know this might sound selfish but would you give me a chance and date for real?" Irene uttered as she placed one of her hand on Byul's face. Byul was stunned on Irene's words.

"Unnie you have a dating ban right." Moonbyul uttered she knows that if she accept this she'll most likely dig her own grave once again.

"Yes I do, but I can't bear to lose more chances with you.I want to be with you I am ready to be liable in all the decisions that I am bout to make." Irene uttered. Byul weakly smiled she knew she was captivated by those words those words of assurance that she yearns for all along. Her heart felt fluttered and happy when she heard those words.

"Would you go out with me Byul-ah?" Irene uttered greasily that earned a reaction from Byul. "Ah Unnie you're adopting my greasiness." Moonbyul uttered as she smiled at Irene and they both chuckled. "Is that a yes?" Irene asked as Byul smiled at her and nod.

Due to the overwhelming happiness Irene hugged Byul and pulled away. She leaned in and left a peck before she properly sat on the driver seat and wore her seatbelt. "Let's make our first date memorable." Irene uttered as she shifted the cars gear and held Byul's hand as she drives away.

Time went by fast it has been a few months Byul and Yong went back to just being best friends not more than anything eventually Byul understand the break-up and with the help of diverting her attention to Irene she was able to get over Yong faster.

Everything seems to back to normal in everyone's life or so they believe it was.

That day Byul went to Yong's house to lounge around since her sister Seulgi went back home to her parent's house and she was staying alone on her house. While Irene has schedules for the day so she can't actually be with her.

Byul hated staying alone that's why in these times she always lounges around Yong's house. Yong was preparing a dinner for the both of them so at first Byul waited on the Dining area which is close to the Kitchen where Yong was.

They often talk about trivial things and they knew that their close relationship actually didn't disappear at all. Byul knew that her being a best friend to Yong is already enough and she already felt contented to accept and move on successfully. "Unnie I'll just take a quick shower I felt itchy with my dog's hairs I think it is all over my Body."

Moonbyul went to the bathroom to take a shower. She left her phone on the table. After a few minutes Byul's phone dinged that got Yong's attention so she immediately went to the phone so she can give it to Byul if it's urgent, but upon checking the message she didn't expect what she saw.

"Babe I'm done with my rehearsals for today, sorry I wasn't able to reply at your messages." It was a message sent by the name Baechu <3. Yong knew it was Irene since she remembered that it was Irene's nickname since she heard it on an interview on a radio. Another text came, "You're with Yong right. Don't use your phone too much okay. Love you!"

Yong felt so confused that she picked up Byul's phone and went to the bathroom. She knocked once and she quickly heard a reply from Moonbyul, "Oh?" Yong knocked once again. "Unnie what? I am taking a shower"

She knows in herself that it is wrong, that is wrong.

'Is it wrong because it's not me?' Yong thought to herself

She kept her silence and knocked for the third time and Byul opened the door hair dripping wet wearing a robe that is now a bit soaked, she came out a little bit grumpy. "Why unnie why? You know I am taking a shower right?" Moonbyul immediately uttered

Her gaze went to Solar's hand.

"Why are you holding my phone?" Moonbyul uttered as she immediately tried to grab her phone back.

"Are you dating Irene-ssi?" Yong asked her eyes glaring at Byul. Byul deeply sighed and admitted it, "Yes." Byul stared at the floor. "Since when?" Yong asked she sound so stern. "We've been dating a few months now unnie." Moonbyul immediately replied as she looked at Yong's eyes once again.

"Few months? And you didn't even tell me?" Yong rebutted as she grumpily tried to walk away. "Unnie let me explain okay?" Moonbyul held her arm to stop her as she continued. "Irene and I wanted to find the right time to tell all of you."

"Right time? Are you even thinking Moonbyul-ssi? You should have told me sooner so I can prepare precautionary measures with this one you know how delicate our group's position is now right?" Yong answered back.

Moonbyul felt angry on Solar's statement and immediately dropped her hand. "Unnie can you please stop... Don't use our group all the time as an excuse not to be happy" Moonbyul paused and took a deep breath. "Can I be selfish just for a bit and think of my own happiness just for this time?" Moonbyul stared at the floor not wanting to face Solar since she knows her tears might fall any moment now.

"Last time you wouldn't want to waste our group's effort with our relationship and you broke up with me and I respected your decision, can you at least respect my decision as well?" Moonbyul uttered.

"This is the first time someone is willing to take all the risk and not afraid to love me as a whole even though I am afraid as she is, but I am still willing to stay by her side because I love her unnie, I love her." Moonbyul continued as she stared at Yong's eyes.

"What do you mean you love her? Can you imagine what will happen to all of us when this got out?" Solar asked Moonbyul as she moved closer to Moonbyul glaring at her.

"Please Moonbyul-ssi don't do this, think about the consequences as well." Yong pleaded holding onto the hem of Moonbyul's shirt.

"Unnie please I am begging you stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. I know you're angry because I am risking it all I understand unnie we are trying to work out our relationship even though it's a secret but, don't worry unnie before the situation get worst I'll protect our group no matter happens. I just don't want to waste my chances right now at this time I don't want to regret doing nothing." Moonbyul looked at Solar as a tear dropped from her eye and she made her way towards the room where she can get back her clothes.

Moonbyul closed the door and leaned on it. Her hand gripped harder on her phone and she looked at it and replied to Irene. "Yong Unnie found out." Moonbyul replied.

Her phone ringed as soon as she sent the message. It was Irene so she immediately answered.

"Babe unnie found out." Moonbyul softly said.

"Babe that's fine, though are you okay?" Irene immediately replied

"I'm not." Moonbyul honestly replied as she tried to stop her tears form falling.

"Okay then please meet me at the playground and wait for me there, okay?" Irene replied, Moonbyul answered "Okay." She then ended the call, she immediately wore her clothes and she headed out of the room and went straight to the condo's entrance that's when Yong saw her. "Where are you going? We still need to talk." Yong asked.

"I think its best if we leave it for tonight unnie, maybe we better think about these things first. I need to go Unnie sorry for ruining your night." Moonbyul bid her good and promptly closed the door behind her. Yong was about to say something but she stopped and let Byul go.

Moonbyul sat on the swing on the playground at the bacl of their condominium complex she was re-thinking what happened a while ago. She felt angry and hurt but she knows she needs to understand Yong for a moment as well she does have a point to start with.

Irene walk towards the playground and there she saw her girl wearing her thick jacket eyes glued to the floor feet playing with the grass, she knew how sad Moonbyul is right at that moment. She approached her and she gently rubbed Moonbyul's back.

Moonbyul looked at her in return and as her eyes darted to Irene's eyes she bawled, she bawled like never before. Irene hugged Byul while she was sitting on the swing. She laid her head against Irene's stomach as she bawled her eyes out. Their heart beating so hard with the same intensity, somewhat they knew it's one of those special moments together.

Irene stroked her head. When Moonbyul calmed a bit she removed Byul's arm around her and she held Byul's face and looked at her. She brushed off Byul's tears with her thumb. Irene felt her tears were about to fall as well as she stare at Byul, "I love you." Irene passionately uttered as she painfully smiled and kissed Byul's head.

The warm silence between them lingered a lot more than the two of them expected. They knew no words can exceed the comfort that they felt with one another.

Solar on the other hand witnessed the exchange between the two. She was supposed to be on her way to the convenience store to buy some chocolates and some ice popsicles to offer to Byul as peace offering. But the sight of Moonbyul bawling out in front of Irene made her felt worse. At first she wants to confront Irene immediately but she knows she's out of line if she did that, it's not the right time yet. This time it's not part of their 'petty arguments' where they fight for small things.

She sadly looked at Byul and felt angry to herself making that person bawl so much. She sighed and a tear fell from her eyes as she silently apologizes to Byul "I'm Sorry." Yong uttered silently most likely saying it to herself, as another tear fell from her eyes. She closed her eyes and when she opened them she avoided the sight in front of her and started walking back to her house.

After a few moments Byul removed her hand around Irene. Irene handed her a bag that is obviously from the convenience store nearby. "Hm?" Moonbyul replied as she looked inside the bag then her sight went to Irene, with a questioning look.

"Just look at it." Irene smiled and stared at Byul. Byul was able to open the bag and pulled out an ice cream she immediately looked at Irene and smiled. She abruptly stood up and hugged Irene. "Thank you!" Moonbyul said as she kissed Irene on her cheek, "You're welcome babe." Irene replied and kissed her on her cheek as well. Moonbyul moved away to eat her ice cream.

"Would you like to stay with me tonight?" Irene asked. Moonbyul looked at her and replied, "Can we?" Moonbyul uttered softly. Irene nod as a response. "What if we get caught? What if there are paparazzi around? What if—" Moonbyul answered back obviously doubting so Irene cut her off. "Stop, don't worry Babe, don't worry about those things too much okay. If they found out about it don't worry I'll handle it." Irene assured Byul.

Irene kept reassuring Byul just to let her feel appease but in reality she doesn't even know what to do if the paparazzi find it out, all she care about is how she'll protect Moonbyul and possibly her members afterwards.

"Come on I bought a few months ago a small house where I want to stay at whenever I am quite busy and whenever I wanted to be alone or whenever want to be with you." Irene uttered as she looked at Moonbyul smiling waiting for her answer.

Moonbyul just nod Irene then removed her cap and let Byul wear it, Moonbyul wore her black face mask as well which she pulled down a bit to continue eating her ice cream. While Irene fixed her scarf and used it to hide half of her face and they started walking, they made their way to Irene's car.

They arrived at Irene's house it was a bit small and it is obvious that it was new. There are only a few appliances.

"Hey sorry, I haven't really stayed here yet because were quite busy this days I am having a hard time to organize thing on this house." Irene said as they roam around the living area.

In the living room there's no TV yet only sofa and a small tea table in front. There are a total of three rooms in the house, there's AC in the living room and in the master's bedroom. The house is obviously still lacking with a lot of things.

Moonbyul smiled in return, "It's okay as long as you're here." Byul uttered as she hugged Irene from the back. "Aigoo this hamzzi going greasy again." Irene uttered as she chuckled back, deep inside she's touched and fluttered on Moonbyul's action.

"Have you already had dinner yet?" Irene asked. Moonbyul pouted and looked at Irene, "I haven't, I was supposed to at Yong unnie's house but that thing happened so I didn't have the chance." Moonbyul uttered sadly.

Irene just smiled and place both of her hands on Byul's cheeks, "It's okay let's just order food okay?" Irene asked Moonbyul soflty nod while her cheeks are being squished between Irene's hands. "You're so cute babe." Irene uttered as she gave Moonbyul a peck and she let go. Moonbyul smiled in return and followed Irene on the sofa. "But baby I'm chic." Moonbyul uttered and they both laughed in return.

They ordered some take out and ate it together as they talk about on different things. "Babe you can go to the room first I'll just clean this up." Irene uttered as she put away the plates that they used.

Moonbyul sat and leaned her back against the head board of the bed and playing on her phone as she waited for Irene.

Irene arrived after a few minutes and sat beside Byul, she leaned her head against Byul's shoulders. "What are you doing babe?" She asked as she looked at Moonbyul's phone. "I'm just playing a game and it's a bit fun." Moonbyul answered back as she gave Irene a peck on the forehead. "Love you" Moonbyul uttered as he focused again on her game.

Irene kissed Byul's shoulders. "I love you too." Irene uttered as she stayed against Byul's shoulder. "Cuddle?" Moonbyul asked as she looked at Irene. Irene looked at her and moved. "I'll just take a shower first." Irene uttered and Byul laughed while Irene made her way towards the bathroom.

Irene got out of the bathroom wearing a robe she was drying her hair as well with the towel, she looked at who is now lying in the bed whose back is currently facing her.

She approached Byul and hugged her from her back. "Are you okay?" Irene asked as she placed her face on Byuls shoulder. Moonbyul looked at her and faintly smiled in return. "Yes I was just thinking about things." Moonbyul replied softly.

"What are you thinking about?" Irene asked as she sits up and let Byul sit up as well and they both leaned on the headboard together facing each other.

"I was thinking maybe we could tell it to them already, I think the more we hide it with our members the more that they will get angry with us." Moonbyul uttered. Irene looking at her worried that Moonbyul is still overthinking about these things.

"Okay let's tell them okay?" Irene answered as she caressed Byul's cheek. Moonbyul softly nod and kissed Irene's hand from her face. Moonbyul smiled her eyes darted on Irene's robe. "Why are you only wearing a robe?" Moonbyul asked as she looked at Irene.

Irene just laughed "I don't have clothes here yet only toiletries and some robes so what will I wear?" Irene explained smirking at Moonbyul. "But you look like you're tempting me?" Moonbyul said as she stared at Irene's eyes stopping her urges. "Why are you tempted?" Irene whispered against Moonbyul's ear.

"Stop you know I can't resist you." Moonbyul uttered closing her eyes in the process. Irene laughed in return, "You're so cute babe." Irene said as she close the gap between them.

And that night they made love.

==

After a few days

Moonbyul and Irene decided to finally come out about their relationship with Irene's group members. They planned to introduce Moonbyul on the last day of their rest day so all the members will be complete in the Dorm.

"Guys I'll bring over a friend tonight would that be okay?" Irene texted her members, it's one of their House rules to inform everyone first before bringing somebody to the house.

"Okay unnie!" Seulgi immediately replied. "Who is it unnie?" Joy replied afterwards. "Yeah Unnie who is it?" Wendy replied as well on their group chat

"You'll find it out later, did all of you had dinner already?" Irene replied. She was smiling while she was texting that got Moonbyul's attention. They were on their way somewhere to buy some food to bring to Red Velvet's house.

"Not yet Unnie could you bring some dinner food on your way home." Yeri texted.

"Okay, I'll bring home something." Irene replied and closed her phone.

"Why are you laughing out of the blue?" Moonbyul asked smiling at Irene as she gave a glimpse to Irene and dragged back her sight towards the road. "I am just excited you know." Irene replied. "You're excited but why do I feel like I should be nervous with this?" Moonbyul replied the corner of her lips lift a little showing an oblivious smirk. Irene just laughed at Moonbyul's remarks.

They arrived at Irene's shared house with her co-members. She opened the house door and entered their house. She saw her members at the Sofa waiting for her watching some movies.

Seulgi heard the front door so she immediately stood up and went to the front door, "Unnie you're here!" Seulgi uttered as she helped Irene bring some boxes of pizza's on her hand on the dining table.

"Where's your friend by the way?" Seulgi looked back at Irene who immediately looked back at her as well. "Oh? Ah yeah, I'll help her out." Irene replied as she went back to the entrance. She peeked out once again and there she saw Moonbyul who looked extremely nervous. "Let's go?" She offered her hand.

Moonbyul immediately took it and on her other hand she was holding a box of chicken. "I've never felt this nervous before." Moonbyul uttered out of nervousness and Irene just chuckled beside her.

Irene let Moonbyul get in first as she locks the door behind her. "Oh? Moonbyul." Seulgi uttered as she saw Moonbyul. "Ah- Goodevening." Moonbyul replied stopping herself to stutter.

"Who is it unnie?" Joy uttered emerging from the common room behind her was Wendy who is curious as well and Yeri who's looking for the food Irene brought.

Irene emerged from the front door and she saw her member's eye prying over Moonbyul. There was this awkward silence between all of them. Irene chuckled a bit and placed her arm softly around Moonbyul's waist pushing her to move forward a bit, but Moonbyul felt she was glued to the floor.

Irene chuckled more with the awkward scene in front of her. "Oh? Moonbyul unnie why are you here?" Seulgi asked as she smiled. Moonbyul didn't know what she would answer she was just wishing the floor to eat her on the spot.

"She's the friend I was referring to a while ago." Irene immediately uttered Moonbyul looked at Irene, "Ah, yeah. Goodevening." And she bowed towards Irene's members. Joy and Wendy just nod while Yeri continued rummaging looking for the food her Unnie brought. "Come in, Come in Unnie" Seulgi uttered to Moonbyul.

They all sat on the table, and soon they started to have their dinner. "Unnie what brought you here by the way?" Joy uttered breaking the silence. "Actually Irene invited me here to..." Moonbyul replied as she doesn't what to say next, she looked at Irene beside her. Irene just chuckled softly, "Could all of you lighten up the atmosphere haven't you noticed Moonbyul's so nervouse already." Irene explained as she chuckled once again.

This time all her members glanced at her curious of what she meant. "Guys I would like to introduce Moonbyul my girlfriend." Everyone stopped eating and stared at the both of them.

"What? Since when? I mean since when did you become close?" Joy asked and all their attention was glue to the two. Moonbyul fanned herself with her hand, "Ah sorry I am really nervous." Moonbyul uttered that made Irene's members chuckled. "Unnie you need to calm down we're not going to eat you or something." Seulgi replied as she chuckled once again.

"Well for me I guess it started when we had a festival show a few years back where Byul helped me with your drinks. After that we started talking ever since because I really don't like owing favors. Since then we continued talking and here we are now." Irene smiled at her members as her cheeks turned crimson red.

"Byul unnie, what do you like with Irene Unnie?" Yeri suddenly asked.

Moonbyul looked at Irene and smiled as she looks back to the members. "I really admire ever since we shared phone numbers with your group she's so pretty and mysterious and when I knew her better as we started hanging out I started to like her more and more because she is fun to be with and we kind of have same tastes." Moonbyul explained. Yeri clapped her hands "Well said well said" They all laugh afterwards.

Moonbyul and Irene were asked different types of questions about the two of them, some of those questions are not really related to their relationship but they still answered them anyways.

They were all done having their dinner, Joy suddenly asked a question that Moonbyul and Irene has been waiting for since they come home. "Unnie how about the public would you let them know about it?" Joy asked looking at Irene. The atmosphere in the room suddenly became quiet and all of them turned serious.

"If the netizens find out about it then I'll let them be, I would admit it and take the risk. I'm sorry for being selfish." Irene looked at the floor when she uttered the last words. Moonbyul held her hand and squeezed it.

"If our group's reputations will be ruined because of me then I'll be willing to retire early." Irene continued and smiled painfully. "Is that your plan to Moonbyul unnie?" Joy asked looking at Moonbyul.

Moonbyul looked at Irene and she squeezed Irene's hand as she tried assuring her. "Yes, I will not leave her alone we'll fight together." Moonbyul answered and smiled at Joy.

Joy looked at her other members and they all smiled, "Don't worry unnie we'll support you all the way!" Joy suddenly uttered. "We will not let you retire early!" Seulgi uttered. Irene's tears suddenly slide down from her cheeks she didn't she would be this happy to be accepted by her member's fully.

Irene went to her members and hugged them tight as she sobbed, her member tried to make her laugh. They never thought their leader would cry, they suddenly felt teary-eyed. They knew how their leader hides all her struggles ever since they debuted.

Moonbyul just smile on the sight and stayed on her seat.

After their discussion Byul decided to go home since it's already late. Irene accompanied her to the gate where her car is, "Are you okay now babe?" Moonbyul asked as she faced Irene. "Yes I am okay now I very happy." Irene replied as she smiled at Moonbyul. "I'm glad you're happy now. I should get going now. Okay?" Moonbyul uttered as she give Irene a peck on her lips.

Irene nod, "I love you!" Irene uttered that made Moonbyul smile so much. She felt the butterflies inside her stomach every time she hears those words from Irene. "I love you too!" Moonbyul uttered as she gave Irene a kiss on her forehead as she hug her.

"Let's tell your members as well, I want you to be as happy as I am." Irene whispered. Moonbyul pulled away and smiled, "Okay, I'll schedule it." Moonbyul answered and Irene smiled and nods.

"Take care okay text me when you get home babe, I miss you already!" Irene said as Moonbyul prompt opening her car door. "Yes I'll text you as soon as I got home." Moonbyul answered back and laughed. "I miss you too already..." Moonbyul uttered and they both laughed, "We're both so greasy... I get going now. Bye babe love you." Moonbyul said as she started the engine.

She slowly drives away as she waved at Irene one last time before she accelerated. When the car is no longer on sight Irene went back inside.

A few days went by Solar and Moonbyul felt awkward at first then Solar tried to apologize to Moonbyul by sending Jjing Jjings photos. Moonbyul immediately forgave her but they know that they could never tackle the same topic together, Yong knew she might blow up once again and hurt Moonbyul in the process so she tried to keep the topic away whenever they were together.

Moonbyul was still looking for chances where she could tell Wheein and Hwasa in the midst of their schedules.

It was soon their Group's anniversary, Moonbyul invited them to a private gathering in her home. Moonbyul knows that her members can't say no this celebration so she took advantage of this.

Solar, Wheein and Hwasa will arrive round 6 in the evening so Moonbyul prepared the food that she ordered for them.

The three of them arrive all together beaming like an idiot. They knew there will be drinking and games when Moonbyul organize such gatherings.

Moonbyul asked if they bring coins and the three beagles smiled and pulled out bags of coins. They played Go stop in the living room screaming their voices as they became competitive. In the midst of the game the doorbell rang, they thought it was their pizza delivery so Moonbyul immediately went up and opened the door.

When Moonbyul opened the door she saw Irene smiling at her. Moonbyul smiled in return, "Are you ready?" Irene asked and Moonbyul slightly nod as she closed the door behind Irene.

"Guys uhhm we have another guest?" Moonbyul uttered looking at her members' response. Yong knew already what will happen, she shut up and just looked at Moonbyul plainly.

"Who is it?" Moonbyul asked as she excitedly looked at her unnie. Irene entered the living room, Hwasa and Wheein's eyes lightened up the three of them stood up and bowed at Irene, Irene bowed back at them as she smiles once again. "Oh unnie how are you?" Hwasa asked as she looked at Irene.

"I am doing fine, what are you guys playing?" Irene asked as she looked at the deck of cards at the floor. She sat beside Byul as they went back to their positions. "Were playing Go-Stop would you like to join?" Wheein asked. "Ah it's okay I didn't brought any changes, carry on." Irene replied.

They continued playing Go-Stop at the end Hwasa won the round. Wheein looked at Irene then at Byul, "Unnie are you going to say something?" Wheein asked as she looked at Byul intently. "A-Ah actually Irene is here because..." Moobyul uttered as she looked at Irene in the process. Wheein, Hwasa and Yongsun looked at Moonbyul.

"I a-actually want to formally inform all of you that I am dating Irene." Moonbyul uttered as she nervously looked at her members.

"What? Are you joking unnie?" Hwasa uttered, "Aren't this amazing?" Wheein uttered as they look at Moonbyul amusingly. "We've been dating for months now." Moonbyul continued.

"Woah unnie!" Wheein uttered. "Woah unnie how can you handle our Byul unnie's greasiness?" Hwasa jokingly asked Irene.

Irene just laughs at the remark. "Is it okay guys?" Moonbyul cautiously asked, Wheein and Hwasa looked at each other and smiled. "Yeah Unnie we would not stop you from doing whatever you want. It's not a mistake to love someone so our opinion don't matter that much, well support you either way" Wheein wisely answered.

Yong felt hurt with Wheein's statement. "Yong unnie are you okay with it?" Hwasa asked out of the blue. "A-ah y-yeah." Solar awkwardly uttered.

"Why aren't you shocked unnie?" Wheein curiously answered. "Ah unnie accidentally found out few days ago." Moonbyul explained and Wheein just softly nod.

"Whaaat?" Wheein mockingly looked at Yong as she opened her mount and acted as if something is unbelievable.

An awkward silence immerged between all of them, Yong doesn't feel comfortable all she wanted was to get away of that situation.

Wheein and Hwasa then asked Irene the usual questions like how they met and how do they fell in love? This time Irene was on the Hot seat.

Moonbyul just listening on her side but her eyes darted to Yong, she knew Yong is currently uncomfortable. She looked at her and their eyes meet. Byul saw the sadness on her eyes she wanted to talk to her but that aren't the right time yet.

Yong stared at Byul's eyes, Byul stared at her back as she faintly smiled at Yong. Her eyes looks so serene and contented. Yong knew those eyes she knows Moonbyul too well to understand each other by looking.

Yong know that Byul is happy, but she can't admit to herself that she was happy for them because until that day she regretted letting Byul go.

"Ah- I need to go..." Yong suddenly uttered as she stood up and fixed her stuff. "Unnie, why are you going early?" Wheein asked. "I forgot to feed Jjing Jjing I should go back now." She uttered as she looked at Irene and bowed at her. "Congratulations the two of you." Yong uttered before she made her way towards the door. Irene bowed back Byul sadly looked at Irene. Irene just gave her a gentle squeeze on her hand and smiled a bit.

"I guess were going to.." Wheein answered. "Oh? Okay okay." Byul answered, as she stared at her members fixing their stuff as the stood up from the floor. "Irene Unnie let's hang-out soon okay!" Hwasa said which made Irene smile genuinely, "Sure!" Irene replied. "Unnie wait for us!" Wheein uttered as she looked at Yong.

"Aigoo Faster Wheein-ah Jjing Jjing might die!" Yong answered back which earned a laugh at Wheein. Wheein, Hwasa and Yong gave the couple one final bow before they went out of Byul's house.

""How are you?" Irene asked Byul. Byul just smiled and hugged Irene's waste. "I felt happy and free because I was able to tell them already." Byul said she place her head on Irene's shoulder. "I am glad that they accepted us it's like we pulled out a sharp needle on our throats." Irene answered as they both chuckled.

"But I think Yong Unnie might take a bit of time to accept these things." Moonbyul said Irene caressed Byul's face and answered back. "That's okay." Irene uttered, in which she earned a subtle smile from Byul against her hand.

Wheein, Hwas and Yong made their way to the elevator. Hwasa got out on her floor while Wheein went to Yong's floor which baffled Yong at first. "Ah Wheein-ah you're 6th floor right." Yong asked.

"Unnie can I go to your house?" Wheein asked out of the blue. "Eh? Why so sudden?" Yong answered looking disbelief at Wheein.

"Come on unnie I want to talk about something." Wheein uttered. Yong didn't have a choice she just faintly nods at Wheein.

When they are already at Yong's house Wheein sat on the sofa in the living room while Yong pulled out some drinks from the fridge. "What do you want to talk about Wheeinie?" Yong uttered as she went back to the living room.

"Unnie why are you so distant with Byul unnie a while ago like you're avoiding her? Are you not in favor of Byul unnie and Irene unnie dating?" Wheein asked as she looked at Yong who settled down beside her.

"What do you mean Wheeinie?" Yong answered as she gave out a fake obvious laugh.

"Unnie come on don't lie to me, Jjing Jjing? Really? I know you would never leave your house without food for Jjing Jjing." Wheein uttered. "You just want to get out of that situation right?" Wheein continued which earned her Yong's stare.

Yong deep inside felt touched by Wheein actions, she didn't knew her baby members can feel whenever she's sad or struggling. She just faintly smiles at Wheein. "You know Wheein I am not against them I am just... Jealous." Yong uttered.

"Jealous?" Wheein asked as she looked at Yong curiously. Yong slightly nod. "Byul and I were dating before since were trainees, we dated for about a year but after the Um Oh Ah Yeah scandal I was so afraid for our group's reputation so I broke up with her." Yong explained at Wheein.

"Unnie it's okay maybe destiny was for you to meet Byul unnie in the process of finding the real one so you'll be able to do when the real one comes in like what happened with Byul unnie and Irene unnie. You're destined to meet and be loved by Byul unnie but she is not yet the one. So don't lose hope unnie." Wheein comforted Yong.

Yong's tears suddenly streamed, Yong smiled at Wheein while she tried to wipe her tears from her eyes. "Our Wheein is very wise." Yong uttered as she chuckled with Wheein.

"Anyways, Hyejin and I actually know that the two of you are together before." Wheein uttered as she smirked at Yong. Yong was shocked and suddenly looked at Wheein curiously. "What? How?" Yong asked.

"Hyejin and I just heard the two of you talking from our old dorm living room, the two of you were talking about you're 100th day you're planning where you wanted to spend it. We just overheard and your actions were too obvious unnie." Wheein explained as she chuckled at Yong.

"So were hiding for nothing back then?" Yong sarcastically uttered and Wheein just nod and as they both chuckled at the idea.

"But unnie just so you know, Hyejin and I are dating since our debut." Wheein uttered. Yong is once again shocked of what she just heard. "What!? Why are you telling me this just now?" Yong uttered looking at Wheein.

"Because unnie we're quite yet unsure about ourselves before, we were both struggling to come out as lesbians. I guess growing a person be matured and now we just flaunt it were not afraid anymore." Wheein answered back. Yong nod at Wheein and immediately hugged Wheein, "Late Congratulations to the both of you!" Yong uttered as they both chuckled.

A few more months have passed Mamamoo and Red Velvet became one of the top Kpop girl groups in that generation in which every comeback was a bop.

Yong slowly tried accepting Irene and Byul's relationship and took Wheein's advice into consideration. Wheein admitted her relationship with Hyejin to Byul which earned them another shocked response and a, 'I didn't knew' reply.

"Babe I have a surprise to you." Moonbyul texted Irene, Irene immediately saw Moonbyul's text. She is currently in the waiting room before their performance. She immediately sent back a reply to Moonbyul, "What is it babe?" Irene replied.

"Take a guess." Moonbyul replied as her smile spreads from ear to ear. "I actually don't have any idea you know you're unpredictable babe. Haha Want me to come over later after my schedule instead?" Irene replied.

"Sure come over and I'll show you." Moonbyul replied. "Aren't you busy though you guys have a comeback soon right?" Irene replied.

"Yeah we do but today they let us rest since we just shoot our music video." Moonbyul replied. "Okay then I'll be there later. I need to go, see you babe love you." Irene replied.

"Okay I'll sleep for now just wake me up when you arrive, love you babe. Good luck with your group's performance. <3" Moonbyul replied. Upon seeing Moonbyul's reply Irene just smiled as she place her phone on her hand bag so their manager can keep it as they perform.

"Unnie are you smiling because of Byul unnie again?" Seunghwan asked as soon as she saw Irene smiling while looking at her phone. Irene blushed on the statement, 'Well? When did she fail to make me smile? Irene thought to herself.

"Obviously it's Byul unnie what's new." Joy uttered that got Seunghwan's attention and they both chuckled.

"Will the two of you stop teasing me? We'll be performing soon." Irene uttered as the two just shrugged their shoulder and went on with their business.

*That night*

Irene entered the room a girl sleeping. She immediately approached Moonbyul and hugged her from behind. "I like your hair so much" Irene uttered as she stared at Byul. Byul smiled as Irene started playing with her Purple hair. "Do you like it that much?" Moonbyul asked as she chuckled.

"Yes can I add it on my collections?" Irene mockingly asked which earned a laugh from Byul. "What!?" Moonbyul replied as she laughed once again.

"Are you going to stay the night?" Moonbyul asked as she stared into Irene's eyes. Irene slightly frowned, "No we have early promotion tomorrow." Irene uttered, Moonbyul frowned as well. Irene was so tempted that she immediately gave Byul a peck on her lips.

Byul smiled to Irene's action. Irene stood up," Babe I brought dinner let's go?" Irene uttered as she lend a hand at Byul to stand up from the bed. Byul grabbed Irene's hand and nod on her invitation.

They had a dinner together and afterwards the cuddle a bit on the living room, when 10 pm flashed Irene immediately frowned and looked at Byul.

"I need to go now?" Irene uttered. Byul gave her a quick peck on her lips and chuckled afterwards. "That's okay you can just visit me every time you're free, let's spend time together after your promotions okay?" Byul uttered as she placed both of her palm on Irene's cheek and gave her a deep kiss before she let go.

They both stood up hand in hand, Byul dropped Irene off in front of their complex where her car was parked. She gave her a quick hug as they bid goodbye towards each other.

*The next morning*

Byul's phone was buzzing with messages and calls from her manager, but her phone were on silent. When she woke up she got startled at how many calls her manager left her even their group's kakao talk was buzzing.

She immediately called her manager. "Byuyi! Have you read the latest news!?" Her manager asked. "Not yet unnie I just woke up" Byul answered back. "THEN READ IT NOW IT"S IMPORTANT!" Her manager said shouting, Byul felt panic all over her as she immediately dropped the call to look at the news.

As she opened naver there she sa a new dispatch post where it was obvious it was Moonbyul and Irene from last night hugging and holding each other hand. Byul felt so worried she immediately dialed Irene's number but it was busy.

She call her manager back once again, "Unnie I already saw it." Moonbyul uttered, "Is it true?" Her manager asked.

"Yes it is true, did SM ENT release an official statement yet?" Byul asked worried for Irene. "Not yet but were coordinating with them." Her manager explained to her.

"Okay, okay unnie I need to go." Byul hanged up the phone.

There were a lot of bashing comments to the both of them, some of them are angry at dispatch for making up stories. There are also negative opinions for the both of them but Byul didn't care tiny bit of those opinions. She was so worried at Irene.

A few hours have passed and she can't still contact Irene she was so worried of what happened to her especially now that they have promotions.

She opened up the latest news and there she saw SM ENT official statement about the ongoing scandal.

She opened it up and read the official statement, 'Red Velvet and Mamamoo have an exceptional bond since 2014, Moon Byul Yi the rapper of Mamamoo and Red Velvet's leader Bae Joo Hyun or Irene confirmed to be dating for a few months now.' she was shocked when she read it again and again. 'No way! SM ENT admitted it.' Byul Thought to herself.

The news automatically updated and she saw RBW's response. 'RBW confirms the dating issue between Mamamoo Moonbyul and Red Velvet Irene'

Byul dialed up Irene's number once again this time Irene was able to answer the call, "Babe!" Moonbyul exclaimed. "Aw, calm down babe." Irene replied. "Sorry I was worried." Byul uttered.

"Are you okay?" Byul continued, "Yeah I am okay, I just finished a conference call with our CEO and explained it to him." Irene explained. "How about you babe, are you okay?" Irene continued.

"Yeah I am okay..." Moonbyul uttered as her voice sounded softer and softer until it became a whispher, "You should have denied it, it'll affect your group's comeback." Moonbyul continued as she sounded so sad.

"It okay babe, I don't care about other people's opinion and my members are the one who even pushed me further to admit it so it was a no problem for them. So don't worry much okay?" Irene uttered reassuring Moonbyul.

"Okay, are you going to visit later?" Byul asked, "Sorry I'll not be able to we still have rehearsals later on midnight, I'll visit you after our promotion okay?" Irene said as she immediately earned a fast 'okay!' from Byul.

They talked a bit more before they both decided to go to sleep.

The next day Byul woke with her Kakao group chat with her members exploding, she immediately opened it.

Her saw her member's gif photos celebrating.

"What are you guys celebrating about?" Moonbyul initiated cutting of her member's celebration.

"Unnie Backread! Hahaha" Wheein replied as soon as she read Byul's message.

"Yeah Yeah" Hyejin replied backing up Wheein.

"I just wore up chill" Byul retorted back at her two members.

"Aigooo our literal star Byul-ah" Yong suddenly responded which made Byul confused more that she is a while ago.

"Hahahaha witty unnie" Wheein replied at Yong

"Woah unnie" Hyejin responded with a shocked and smirking emoji.

Byul back read her members chats and there she saw the latest music updates there is which was sent by her cute member Wheein. It was the latest charting songs worldwide. Top one was Red velvet's newest comeback and on the second was their song that was released few months ago.

She was shocked how their old song charted so much, she scrolled down the music chart and saw that the chart were dominated by Red velvet and Mamamoo.

She went back to the latest chats from her members.

"What is happening? Our songs are charting agin?" Moonbyul texted as if she can't believe it.

"Yes Unnie!!" Wheein replied to Moonbyul.

"Amazing Right!?" Hyejin sending off short reply.

"I can't still believe it as well!" Yong added.

"It seems that the netizens and global fans like the chemistry of the both of you!" Wheein uttered.

"Yeah yeah all your bashers turned to shippers Hahaha" Yongsun immediately uttered in which Hyejin and Byul send a laughing gifs'.

Byul's phone ringed and there she saw caller name "Baby Baechu" Moonbyul immediately smiled as she answered the phone. "Hello?" Moonbyul uttered, "Babe have you seen the latest music chart?" Irene uttered as soon as Moonbyul replied 'hello'.

"Yeah and all our songs are charting I can't believe it babe." Moonbyul replied. "Babe they accepted us, we thought their response will be negative but they proved us wrong." Irene uttered as her voice gets a bit cracked as she felt a bit emotional.

"Yeah, I can't believe it they love both of us." Moonbyul replied. "Let's celebrate later I'll go there later and I'll bring food already okay?" Irene asked. "Sure, I would love to do that!" Moonbyul uttered.

They talked a both more before they hang up the phone.

Weeks have passed and their relationship became better known, they were invited together in different TV shows, variety shows, Pictorials and Interviews. The chemistry of the two was outstanding enough that it catches other people's attention.

LGBTQ+ became locally accepted in South Korea. The two of them became one of the first ambassadors of the LGBTQ+ community.

A lot of Kpop Idols, artists, Actors and performers came out and was also accepted by the society. SM ENT even took advantage to their popularity that they made a short reality series about the two, and it became a hit short reality show in Korea.

"Pursuing you is one of the best decisions in my life Byul-ah." Irene uttered as they both stare at each other's eyes before they share a long deep kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

This would be the longest one-shot that I've done by far!
How was it? Feel free to give me your feedback or any opinions are gladly appreciated.

I hope you guys liked it!
If you would like to read more Mamamoo contents feel free to give a visit to my profile.

Let's stream Spit it out and lets congrats our dear Yongsun Unnie for getting her first win awhile ago!

This is the story I have been working on since quarantine started I hope it was worth-while.

Lastly, I opened up a twitter account with the same username Byulyi143 you can message me there, ask question, nag me for updates just do whatever you want. 

Thank you for all your  support I hoped you had a great time reading this...

THANK YOU!

Bisous <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1K 67
Hey! This is just a fluff of Moonsun. This is written for entertainment purpose only. Keep streaming and supporting Mamamoo! moomoos please support m...
6.3K 258 24
Moonbyul is a CEO of Naver Star Co. has been defined as an arrogant boss. He never let his guard down in front of his staff until he met a warm perso...
9K 344 17
Solar chased her dream. That's it.
927 83 9
A short story about Moonsun. I write this story while I'm in my insomnia state every midnight. Hope you enjoy this!! P/s : Thank you for always supp...