New to The Game || A Jalen Gr...

By SEVSBACKWOOD_

(DISCONTINUED) 16 year old, Kennedy Carter, transfers to Sierra Canyon, school of athletes, to pursue her hig... More

Cast
{One}
{Two}
{Three}
{Four}
{Five}
{Six}
{1/4 overview}
{Seven}
{Eight}
{Nine}
{Ten}
{Eleven}
{Twelve}
{Fourteen}
6K READSSSS๐ŸŽ‰!
{Fifthteen ; pt. 1}
{Fifthteen ; pt. 2}
{Fifthteen ; pt. 3}
PLEASE READ
๐Ÿฅณ
yall still here๐ŸŒš?
my bad gang๐Ÿ˜”

{Thirteen}

1.9K 51 112
By SEVSBACKWOOD_

Friday- March 28, 2019
4:25pm
Omniscient
It was after school and everyone, The Pack and their families, was headed to Kennedy's house. Jalen and Bronny made sure Kennedy was excused from school for a few days to cope with the pain of her mother passing away Tuesday night.

Yea...she passed right after Kennedy, Kam, Dejuane, and Jalen left. They were literally all just laughing and reminiscing stories and a few hours after they left and the hospital called the James' family since they're under the emergency contacts of Kennedy's entire family.

Lebron, Savannah, and Bronny rushed over to Kennedy's house to break the new to her and her little brother and they even stayed in the house with them that night. Lebron swaddled Kennedy all night, seeming that she cried herself to sleep in his arms.

Bronny was trying to comfort Kamden but it wasn't much to comfort. He was actually handling it better than everyone thought he would. He was definitely handling it better than his sister. He was actually concealing his pain for her. He knew how much she was hurting because of this tragedy and him flooding their household with his emotions, along with hers, was a bad idea to him.

Savannah spent the night with Gabriella in her room. She knew how hard it was to not have a strong  supportive role model, preferably a mother, in your life while being pregnant and she knew that she had to fill in the role Kennedy's mom left. Katalina, Kennedy's mother, constantly assured Gabriella that everything was going to be fine, that she wasn't in this pregnancy alone, and made her feel secure and supported throughout her pregnancy. She hasn't been pregnant for long but ever since she found out and told Katalina, Katalina gave her tips, advice, and supplies all the time to help her cope with her condition.

Katalina immediately helping Gabriella and opening up her home to her was a major part of why her death affected Gabriella the way it did. She was Gabriella's second mom and she had only knew her for 7 months but that was enough time for Gabriella to build a strong and dependable bond with her.

Gabriella was hurting but nobody's hurt could amount to Kennedy's and that's why they were all meeting today.

"Ok she's asleep and Kamden is in there with her watching a movie." Gabriella said, walking downstairs and into the living room where Lebron, Savannah, Bronny, and Jalen sat.

"Ok good. The others should be here anytime now." Bronny said, getting up and going into the living room.

Like it was on cue, the doorbell rung. Jalen jumped up and went to go open the door and came face to face with Dejuane, his siblings, Malika, Mikala, Jaina, Jaina's father, Zaire, Dwayne, Gabrielle, Mikey, and his mother.

Jalen moved to the side and let everyone come in, greeting them all in the process.

They all took a seat in the living room and Jalen, Bronny, and Lebron all took a stand in front of the group.

"Ok so you all know that ma passed away Tuesday and that's why we called you all here." Bronny said.

"With that being said, we need to be here for Kennedy and Kamden. They just lost their mother and they need us more than ever right now. So it's our job to be there for them." Jalen added.

"Us as in all of you." Lebron stated, "It was brought to Savannah and I's attention that some of y'all have beef. Now we know how long y'all have been friends and right now y'all gotta squash all the bull."

"So Bronny and Jalen put together a list of all y'all problems and it's over 11 rooms in this house that y'all can solve this shit in." Lebron said and Savannah smacked his arm for cursing.

"Woman leave me alone." He chuckled.

"Ok so here we go, Bronny and Jaina pick a room and figure it out." Lebron said, reading off of the paper and causing Bronnys neck to snap at him.

"But dad I-" Bronny was saying but was cut off. "Boy go talk to that girl. You being scary." Lebron said and Bronny scrunched you his face.

"Who taught you that?" He asked. Jaina stood up and cleared her throat. Bronny gave in and followed her upstairs and into one of the guess rooms.

"Ok then we have Mikey and Jalen." Savannah spike. Jalen hopped up and walked into the back room which was a gaming room.

Jalen didn't want to talk about the situation with Mikey but for the sake of Kennedy, he was willing to put aside all of the bad blood.

"And ion know what y'all got going on but I heard y'all was about to Mike Tyson each other when Jay was in the hospital so go figure that out." Lebron said, referring to Dejuane and Zaire.

"Ok while y'all solve your problems the parents are going to go handle some things." Dwayne said, as he rest of the parents got up to leave the house.

"We'll be back and don't come out of them rooms until you squash everything." Lebron said childishly, and Dwayne chuckled. Lebron was really a big kid at heart but at the time he had to be the adult Lebron for Kennedy and Kamden.

"I don't fuck with you." Dejuane said bluntly to Zaire.

"I don't fuck with you either." He replied.

"So why are you here?" Dejuane asked.

While those two began their heated argument, Jalen and Mikey sat in silence.

"Why did you do it? Well I know why but how could you do that to me?" Jalen asked him, breaking the silence.

"C'mon she was my first love. You expected me to pass up that offer because you were my bestfriend but you didn't pass up the offer to date her even though you knew I had a crush on her. So since you're always coming at me, why did you go for her?" Mikey questioned.

"I liked her Mikey. She asked me out, not the other way around. I liked her too much not to date her." Jalen said.

"That's the thing Jalen. You liked her but I loved her. I did nothing but try to make her happy and make her feel loved and for some reason...I still just wasn't enough." Mikey sighed.

"You got Kenley and then two years later you won Kennedy. How is it so easy for you to always get the girl of your dreams when I've been trying since day one?" Mikey questioned.

"Mikey I didn't know your love for her was that deep..." Jalen sighed, shaking his head.

"Well you couldn't have because I always acted like I didn't like her like that because she seemed to be happier with you." Mikey said.

"S-s-sorry Mikey...and I meant it." Jalen started, putting his pride aside, "I didn't know you liked her as much as you did and I should t have came between your bond."

"You don't have to say sorry, I do. I'm the one who ruined y'all perfect relationship." Mikey chuckled.

"It was far from perfect." Jalen chuckled, "But yea you still deserved that ass whooping for sleeping with her."

"Yea I know and I'm sorry for allat but like I said—" Mikey said, but was cut off.

"Yea yea you were in love with her...we get it. Just keep your distance from my girl." Jalen said and they both shared a laugh.

"Don't gotta worry about that I'm fucking with a new jawn." Mikey smirked, showing Jalen a picture, "Serenity Johnson." Mikey said, licking his lips.

"Such a light skin." Jalen laughed.

"But for real though, Kennedy really likes you man. Don't fuck up because I see how she curves niggas for you. You got a good one." Mikey said, assuring Jalen.

"Thanks son." Jalen sighed. "Hell no you're my son." Mikey argued back.

"Who's older?" Jalen questioned, "Yea that's what I thought, son."

"Let Kenley be the last time a female comes between our friendship bro." Mikey said. "Fasho just keep your hands to yourself." Jalen chuckled, dapping Mikey.

"Yea yea, tryna lose to me again...like old times?" Mikey asked, holding up a controller. "Whatever, I got the Warriors." Jalen said.

As those two finally settled their beef and began their competitive game on 2k, Bronny and Jaina settles their differences a different way.

"I know the fuck not." Gabriella said as she held her ear up against the guest room door. She heard Jaina's faint moans and Bronny's low grunts and became disgusted.

"Y'all nasty as hell. Y'all supposed to be solving your problems not fucking them away. Y'all have no type of respect. Kennedy's room is right there and she's sleeping, the fuck is wrong with y'all." Gabriella semi-yelled barging into the room.

Jaina hopped up and covered herself in the sheets as Bronny covered his private area with a pillow.

"I can't believe y'all. We're here for Kennedy and y'all in here fucking like rabbits." Gabriella said, as they both pulled their clothes on.

"I bet y'all didn't even talk about anything." She added. They all exchanged looks and Bronny's eyes filled with guilt. Jaina looked as if she didn't care.

"Neither of y'all have anything to say?" She questioned. After Jaina pulled her shirt over her head, she went to walk out of the room and bumped Gabriella's shoulder in the process.

"Bitch I would beat your ass if I wasn't pregnant." Gabriella said, following Jaina down the steps.

"Hmm sounds like a personal problem. Maybe you shouldn't be being fast." Jaina mumbled.

"Says the bitch who was just fucking on the boy she cheated on with one of his bestfriends." Gabriella said as they both walked into the living room where Dejuane and Zaire were arguing.

"What are you talking about? I didn't mess with Jalen yet." Jaina asked.

The boys turned their attention to the two bickering girls and Jalen and Mikey walked out of the game room.

"I'm not talking about Jalen but it's sad that you said 'yet' knowing he's with Kennedy, your ex bestie right?" Gabriella questioned.

"Wait who are you talking about?" Bronny asked Gabriella.

"Hmm let's see..." Gabriella said, pretending to think, "You wanted me but realized that I didn't like you back and I was with Juanny so you went for every other girl in the Pack or close to the Pack and Jaina was one of them, as well as Kenn. It's just sad that Jaina did what she did even after her and Ryan became friends and her secret about liking Jalen was out."

"Ryan? Don't tell me it was you Z." Bronny asked approaching Zaire.

"Wow so the whole reason you didn't fuck with me was because you wanted my spot?" Dejuane asked, pushing Zaire. "And you were being a bitch to Kennedy because you lowkey wanted to get at her too?" Jalen asked as well.

"Wow bro...the fact that I even called you that at one point. Get out." Bronny said.

"How come I'm always the bad guy? Why don't she have to leave?" Zaire questioned.

"Because you're not family. The Pack is a family and you haven't shown any loyalty to us." Bronny said. "And you put on a show when Jalen was in the hospital, don't think we forgot." Dejuane chimed in.

"Ok but Jaina cheated on Bronny with me and led him on and somehow she's not getting any backlash?" Zaire asked sarcastically.

"Get out. Both of you. Y'all are no longer in the pack. Goodbye." Gabriella said nonchalantly.

"You know what I don't give a fuck. I don't need y'all, never did." Zaire huffed, "Let's go Jaina. They don't want us here anyway."

Jaina and Zaire quickly gathered there things and went on there way. The Pack new this was long overdue and that they should've been kicked out of the pack along time ago for interfering with everyone's bond.

"Baby ima let you know something. I don't like you and never really did. Bump me if you want to." Gabriella said as Jaina walked pass her.

"Umm my mom is outside, I have to go." Mikey said, dapping his friends and hugging Gabriella. He told them to send his condolences to Kennedy once again then left the house.

He ran down the driveway and caught up with Jaina and Zaire.

"Ayo wait up." He called out to them as they walked side by side down the sidewalk.

"I'm done. I don't want in anymore."

"What do you mean you're done? The plan is already complete and without you will have to rethink everything. You can't just quit on us." Jaina whined.

"I only wanted in because I wanted revenge on Jalen but I got my bro back so now I'm done like I said. I regret even helping y'all with this evil ass plan." Mikey said.

"So you're one of them now huh?" Zaire asked and Mikey scrunched his face up. "One of them? You mean a real ass friend? Something y'all aren't. I've always been one of them and y'all were too at one point but everything done in the dark comes to light I guess." Mikey shrugged and walked up to his moms car that was pulling up.
....
"We came here to solve our problems and we ended up having to cut two people out of the pack." Jalen sighed.

"Well in our defense they been grimy from the start we just didn't notice." Dejuane chimed in.

"YALL just didn't notice. I knew Jaina was off from the start but to y'all she was America's sweetheart." Gabriella sighed, checking her nails. She looked at her nails in disgust because she knew she needed a fill-in.

"Well now that the negative is out of our life we can focus on making Kennedy happy." Jalen said, smiling to himself at the thought of his girlfriend.

"She's been through hell lately, especially with us. She deserves something." Bronny said. "Yea like a vacation or a party." Dejuane said.

"Speaking of parties, I decided to push the gender reveal back until next month. I figured Kennedy wouldn't be in the right mindset to plan it with all of this going on and it's not like we have to have one." Gabriella said.

"Aww my baby is so sweet." Dejuane squealed, hugging Gabriella tightly.

"Boy back the fuck up." She chuckled.

The group of friends all sat down in the living room and decided to just watch a movie. It felt like it was a weight lifted off all of their shoulders and they all felt at piece. However, they still knew that their bestfriend was upstairs hurting right now and they couldn't do anything but let her get through her agony on her own time. They didn't want to rush her and try to numb her pain because then it would all just build up and she would have another breakdown.

They all thought that giving her time and space would help but they were not ready for the Kennedy that was about to erupt.

"I'm going to go check on her." Gabriella said and the boys nodded. Gabriella made her way upstairs and entered Kennedy's silent room as Kamden was about to come out.

"She just woke up. Her breath is kinda kicking so good luck." Kamden said, going into his room.
...
"So when do you plan on telling her about y'all being related?" Bronny asked Dejuane. "Maybe after all of this. No need to add on anything else while she's still dealing with her mother's death." Dejuane shrugged.

"I think she's getting a clue." Jalen said and Dejuane cocked his eyebrow up. "What you mean?" Dejuane asked.

"Well you're affection level for her has increased extremely and you call her Pookie now and I know that that's what her parents used to call her and her brother." Jalen explained. "You think she noticed?" Dejuane questioned.

"Obviously dumbass, we all saw how she looked at you after you called her that in the gazebo." Jalen chuckled.

"Wait Juan...How did you know that that's what her parents used to call her?" Bronny asked.

"Because that's what my parents used to call me..." Dejuane sighed, feeling his eyes water, "Umm ima go take a nap or something. Lemme know when the old heads get back." He laughed, trying to play it off.

Dejuane jogged upstairs and into one of the guest rooms, luckily not the one Jaina and Bronny were in. He sat at the end of the bed and began silently weeping into his hands.

Lately, Dejuane's past had caught up to him. Thoughts of his father and what life would be like now always haunted him. Once he realized that Kennedy was his sister he also realized that that meant his father died 2 years ago in a car accident and that his birthday was last week.

Kennedy and Jalen didn't get to go to his grave though because of Jalen's leg but they had gotten the address from her mother right before she passed. Dejuane knew of Kennedy's plan to go to their fathers grave and he knew that he had to tell her everything in time for him to be able to go with her without having to hide his true emotions. He had been keeping all of his feelings bottled up because that wasn't who he was.

Dejuane was the goofy friend who was rarely serious and tried to make everyone else happy by laughing. Him being upset and in his feelings was something nobody was used to and to him it was best to keep it that wait. Plus he was the type who didn't like people worrying about him and liked to keep to himself the few times he was upset or mad, just like his sister.

"Why dad? You left me and then left Kennedy and then went back to her just for you to get taken away from both of us. What was the reason? Why did you make me if you really wanted to be in her life? WHY?" He asked, looking up as anger flared through his nostrils.

It was sad to say all these questions Dejuane had will remain unanswered...
...
Kennedy's POV-
"I'm glad to see see you smiling again." Gabriella said to me after I told her I was fine. Honestly, I wasn't really fine but I hated when people worried about me or felt bad. It made me feel weak in some way, I don't know why.

"Yea..." I sighed.

"How have you been holding up?" Gabriella asked. "Ehh not the best but I'm doing better I guess. It still hurts and I miss her a lot but it is what it is." I explained.

"Good to hear, I miss her too." Gabriella said, rubbing my back, "You don't know how hard Jalen, Dejuane, and Bronny have been trying to make you happy and make things go back to normal with the Pack and stuff. They really care about you."

I smiled at her statement, thinking of my bestfriends and my lover.

I really appreciated the effort all of them have put in, including Gabriella, to help me cope with my mother's passing. They have all been here for me and Kamden every step of the way and I owe them all of my loyalty.

My smile then dimmed because even though I was dealing with my moms passing I still had a weight in my shoulders with my secret.

I don't trust many but Gabriella is one of the few who has all of my trust and she deserves to know as my bestfriend.

"What's wrong pooh?" She asked, noticing my mood change.

"I have to tell you something but please don't tell Jalen." I said.

"I-I-I won't." She stuttered, holding her pinky out. I linked my pinky with hers then took a deep breath.

"I almost kissed Bronny at the gazebo..." I sighed, "And a little part of me still wished I had kissed him."

"Kenn..." Gabriella sighed. "I know, I'm a terrible girlfriend. Please don't make it worst." I whined.

"Kenn you have to tell Jalen. If it's that big of a deal to you then you should tell him. He's your boyfriend and Bronny is one of his bestfriends. He deserves to know." Gabriella explained.

"You're right..." I sighed, "He might break up with me..."

"No he won't, don't say that. You didn't kiss him and you didn't cheat so it's fine." Gabriella said.

"Ok but I almost kissed him. Our faces were literally breaths apart, not even inches. That's wrong Gabri." Kennedy whimpered.

"Listen, everything is going to be fine. Jalen isn't going to break up with you. If you just tell him and be honest maybe he won't be as mad than if you hid it from him." Gabriella said and Kennedy nodded.

I felt really bad for almost kissing Bronny and not regretting it. I also was really confused with her feelings right now. I liked Jalen a lot...maybe even loved him, but when Bronny and I had our 'moment' in the gazebo it felt like the chemistry was there I know Bronny felt it too because he leaned in first.

Why am I such a mess?

"Let's talk about something else." I said, changing the subject. "Girl why I almost beat Jaina ass for bumping my shoulder." Gabriella said, popping her lips and causing me to laugh.

"When was this?" I asked. "Like half an hour ago. Jalen told everyone to come over here so we could all keep you and Kam company and while everyone was here they wanted everyone to squash beef right. So Jalen and Mikey are cool now, Bronny and Jaina ain't even squash anything they was just fucking on each other, and Juanny and Zaire almost had a block fight in your living room." She explained.

"W-wait what? Bronny and Jaina has sex? Like....today?" I questioned and she nodded. "I walked in on them and lectured them about us supposed to be here for you and stuff." She said and I smiled.

I don't know why but it kind of hurt me when Gabriella said Jaina and Bronny had sex like we didn't just almost kiss two days ago. I shouldn't feel any type of way though because we aren't together and I have my baby, Jalen.

"Why did Juanny and Zaire almost getting fighting?" I asked.

"Zaire was on some fake stuff and he wasn't really 'Pack worthy' so we kicked him and Jaina out." She said and I chuckled. "Like out as in out of my house or out of the pack?" I asked.

"Both." She said innocently, flashing a smile. I laughed which caused her to laugh but I soon cut myself off.

"I hope she don't think she getting away with drugging me and setting me up to probably get raped or some shit." I mumbled.

"What you mean?" Gabriella asked me.

"I got it out for that girl. I never showed it but she fucked me over and that was foul as fuck. She not getting a pass." I said.

"Well she was mad wrong and I don't like her so I'm stepping behind you. Don't do anything to crazy though." Gabriella said and I laughed.

I looked at her and realized that she was my closest friend right now and she deserves to know.

"Hey um...I'm going to fight."

"W-what?" She questioned.

"I'm in the bracket for next Saturday..." I said, playing with my fingers.

"You're joking right?" She said, fake laughing but began to come back to a straight face, "You're not joking are you?"

I nodded and shifted my body language to prepare for this lecture.

"No Kennedy. How did you even get into the bracket? Why would you even want to be in the bracket?" She questioned.

"It's too late, nothing you can say or do can convince me not to fight. I have too. I have so much anger built up inside me, this is the best thing for me to release all of that." I explained.

"I understand that you're upset and you're hurting but fighting isn't how you should go about your pain.  The block is deadly. You seen me that one night after my fight and you've seen the boys after a fight, that's not going to be you." She said.

"C'mon I thought you would be with me on this one not try to change my mind." I mumbled, getting up and sitting in my vanity chair.

"You thought I would be with you? Kenn I'm your bestfriend and I don't want you to get hurt or possibly killed. If anything happens to you I would never forgive myself for letting you go." She insisted.

"How come you never said this when you were in brackets? You never tried to stop the boys and you looked like you enjoyed being in brackets. Why can't I enjoy it too?" I questioned.

"Because you're not like us. The block is not for girls like you. Girls tha—" she was saying but I cut her off.

"Girls like me? Girls that are what?" I questioned sternly, "So I'm not like you or any of them downstairs?"

"Kenn you know I didn't mean it like that..." she sighed.

"You should go." I said, crossing my arms. She sighed and got up from my bed.

"Kenn I love you and I don't want to see you hurt. Don't be mad at me for trying to protect you." She said going to open my door.

"Do me a favor and don't tell anyone about it...especially Jalen." I said, and she nodded.

Gabriella opened the door and came face to face with Bronny. "Mmm." She shook her head.

"Girl get on I just wanna talk to her." Bronny said, plucking Gabriella's forehead.

"Bronny I will beat your little ass." She mumbled, brushing past him.

"Hey Kenn..." he said, smiling at me. "Hey B." I replied, sending him a friendly smile back.

The room filled with an awkward silence and we both avoided eye contact.

"Wanna talk about it?" Bronny asked and I already knew what 'it' was.

"I don't know what came over me Bronny. It felt right in the moment but it wasn't ok." I sighed.

"Yea I know you're with Jalen and stuff. I really don't know why I leaned in to kiss you in the first place." He said, sitting on my bed.

"So we're on the same page about it?" I questioned. "Yea it was a mistake and we're just friends." He said, smiling at me.

I loved his smile.

But I loved Jalen's even more.

"Ok I'm glad it's not awkward anymore." I said and he laughed. "Yea yea. Wanna play ball with the others?" He asked me.

"Actually, I would love to." I smiled.

"Let's go bestie." He said, holding his hand out. I placed my hand in his and he dragged me out of my room and downstairs.

"So y'all up for a game of 2 on 2?" Bronny questioned. "Fasho, I got Jay." Dejuane called putting from the kitchen.

"Get out of my fridge." Kamden said, walking into the kitchen, "And I'm playing too."

"Well I got Kam and Kenn I guess." Bronny shrugged and I awkwardly smiled.

"Yea um Jalen can we talk?" I said ending him a soft smile.

"Of course." He smooth voice spoke, "We'll meet y'all in the backyard."

I shot a quick glance at Bronny and his face was unreadable.

Jalen and I sat in the living room, somewhat far apart and I began laughing.

"Why are you so far away?" I asked, still laughing. "You scared me when you said 'can we talk?'. You can't just ask people that." He said and I giggled.

"Well I'd didn't mean to scare you bubba." I said, as he pulled me closer to him by my ankle. I laid my legs across his lap and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"So I have to tell you something..." I started, "Dont be mad."

"Just say it Kenn." He chuckled. I fake laughed as well knowing that that adorable smile wasn't going to be on his face for much longer.

"Remember when we were all in the gazebo and I told y'all about my mom being sick?" I asked and he nodded. "Well when all of you left and Bronny and I had our talk of whatever..." I sighed.

"...We almost kissed."

I felt Jalen's body tense up and I leaned forward and glared at him. He had a straight face that I couldn't read and he was avoiding eye contact with me.

"We didn't though and I would never even think about doing it again." I said, turning his face towards mine.

"Kennedy it's fine." He said and I cocked my neck back. I did not expect him to be this accepting to the fact that I almost kissed one of his bestfriends.

"What?" I asked.

"It's cool Kenn. It was probably a mistake and y'all got caught up in the moment. I know how close y'all are and anybody could see it. The thing is you're mine. I know you like me a lot and the feeling is definitely mutual. It's you and me remember?" Jalen said and a smile instantly grew on my face.

"Can I ask you something?" He questioned. "Well you just asked me something but yea." I laughed. "Shut up lil boy." He laughed.

"But um...do you think we'll last?" He asked and I froze.

I didn't know how to answer that question. The only boy I had ever loved on that level was Sharife and I thought we were going to last forever and look where that got me. It's not that I questioned Jalen or his loyalty but it's hard for me to attach to another boy like that when I had a rough past with relationships.

"Who knows Jay, but as long as it remains JUST me and you then yes. But I can't say that I'm 100% guaranteed that we'll get married and have kids and live happily ever after. We've known each other for what...7 almost 8 months and we've been through so much together so I do have faith in us but we just have to wait and see how everything plays out." I explained.

He nodded and a small smile grew on his face. He looked away from me and I saw as his caramel skin began to go pink.

"Kennedy, I love you."

"I really do and I know you've had a rough couple of days and a rough past and you're probably not ready to say it back but that's ok with me. Just know that I do." He said.

I didn't know what to say.

Did I love Jalen or did I love how he made me feel?

I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a soft but passionate kiss on his lips.

"Give me some time..." I said, as we pulled away and rested our foreheads on each other's.

"Say less." He smiled, pecking my lips once again.

"Lemme get in between them legs mamas." He whispered and I bust out laughing.

"C'mon Yellow." I said, getting up and dragging him towards the backyard.

"So that's a no?" He asked and I pushed him outside.

We looked up to see Dejuane in the pool with all of his clothes on, from his Adidas hoodie to his clean classic Air Forces.

Jalen and I exchanged a look and then just shrugged it off. That's just Dejuane in his usual weird state.

"Took y'all long enough." Gabriella smiled from one of the pool chairs. "Yea I thought y'all were doing the nasty." Kamden said, checking the basketball to Bronny.

The rest of us watched their quick 1 on 1, that Bronny won of course, and joined in later.

The rest of the night was cool because once the adults came back they played with us. Lebron almost broke the court with one of his monstrous dunks.

Although tonight was really fun and everyone was happy, I couldn't keep a smile on my face or keep my eyes dry knowing that my mom was no longer on this earth with me.

I've never been this emotional and upset since my dad passed away and that Kennedy was a mess. I even popped a few pills, hoping to take my life because I believed that I couldn't live without my father but....Bronny saved me.

As much as I feel like I'm fine, I know that I'm not and I knew that Kennedy was forming again and I didn't know how to stop her.

••••
hi my loves🥰....

this was kind of a filler chapter and i don't like how it came out but "it is what it is"

PREDICTIONS??

OPINIONS??

COMMENT//VOTE

-Taelan💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 22.7K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
981K 32.5K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
611K 30.7K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
593K 9.3K 64
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...