Love dance ~ Hwang Hyunjin ff

Af sxngh00n

You're a new trainee at JYP and Hyunjin is chosen to be your dance instructor to help you pass the monthly ev... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
1k reads!!!
1k special chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
- Authors note -
Q&A
New Book!

Chapter 2

10.7K 297 20
Af sxngh00n

~~~~~~~~~~ 1 week later ~~~~~~~~~~

Time went by really fast, it was now the next week and today you started to train with Hyunjin. You were very nervous about messing up and embarrassing yourself in front of him.

It was early in the morning and you now had to get ready for practice. You barely got any sleep last night because you couldn't get your mind off of the practice the next morning.

When you got to the JYP building you rushed to see if anyone was already there since you were all supposed to meet JYP there before beginning.

You got there and there were already 3 people inside, Yuna, Felix and Hyunjin. You greeted all of them and then took a seat by the mirror. Yuna came to sit next to you and whispered " I'm so nervous, what if I mess up?" Her partner was Seungmin. "You'll do great don't worry" I replied. "Are you nervous?" She asked. "A bit" I replied. That was a complete lie, you were extremely nervous and your heart was beating so fast you felt like it was going to jump out of your chest.

Once everyone else got there JYP and some other staff members came in. "Hello everyone, today I will explain what the rules are" he said. "The choreography has to be original, if your choreography is not original half of the point will be taken off." He continued.

Everyone nodded in agreement. "With that said, you can all start practicing, everyone in a different room though, I made sure that everyone gets a room to themselves since I don't want anyone copying each other" we all nodded. He left after saying that.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

391K 11.7K 46
"Hey dude can you tell the dance Instructor I'll be late" 3:33 ✔ "Uhh who are you?" 3:34 ✔
167K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?
25.6K 800 35
Skz has been around since 2019 and you a 23 year old one day decided to go to JYP Entertainment to audition to debut in the new group NMIXX. You were...
349K 15.2K 62
When a little prank takes a weird turn. RANKING: #1 - Seungjin #9 - Changbin