I'll Make You Mine || Miya Os...

By mattsunami

Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A heart can be delicate, that's what (Y/N) wanted to believe. She is lonely, fragile... More

Author's Note
Prologue: When That Day Comes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note

Epilogue: I'll Make You Mine

12.2K 687 1.1K
By mattsunami

It was a bright morning for the Miya brothers. It was a sunny day despite the cold winter season. The twins are preparing themselves to meet with their teammates for their practice as the nationals are coming soon, and the only thing they haven't done is eating. Of course, if they skipped breakfast, someone would be grumpy and 'die from starvation' if he didn't eat.

"Tsumu, what do you have there?" His brother calls and he sees him by the refrigerator looking for food.

"Hey, Samu. This milk has been here fo— wow, you looked horrible today." Atsumu admits and stares at his brother, who's eyes were red stained from crying.

"Are you thinking about (Y/N) again?" Osamu nods his head in response. As of the moment he isn't in the mood to talk to his own brother, his mind is filled with everything about her.

"Wow, I never knew a dream can make ya feel that way, Samu. Now I'm really curious about what you dreamt of.."

"She is.. a good dream.. Tsumu." Osamu slowly said as he sat down on his chair, this isn't the first time he had that dream.

However, even if it was only just a dream, even if he dreamt of her quite a few times already, why does it still hurt all the time?

"But you know Aran-kun and Kita-san said one time that not all dreams come true. Maybe ya gotta need that stroll with the team to take off yer thoughts about her." Atsumu points out, and his gray haired twin only nodded in response.

'Oh you were a good dream.' He thought before his mind was consumed by the breakfast in front of him.

~ ~ ~

"Did you fight with Osamu again?"

"Nah, he has days like that."

"Days like what?"

"He keeps getting a dream about a person named (Y/N) and for some reason. Then when he wakes up he would look for her and think about her. He wouldn't tell me what happened, so I just let him be.."

Atsumu replied, letting out a helpless sigh. But he knew that he'd move on eventually after being left alone probably for a whole day. He stared at his brother whose thoughts are completely out of this world, matching with his blank expression plastered all over his face.

"He looks like he drank rotten milk for breakfast." Suna points out, making the team chuckle at his joke, and it suddenly made Osamu sneeze.

Because maybe it did happen.

"Kita-san?"

A feminine voice called their captain, making him turn to the voice's direction. It may have caught everyone's attention especially the gray haired twin.

He couldn't believe whom he is seeing right now.

"Oh, Kira-san it's nice to see you here." Kita greets her with a polite smile.

"Who's Kira-san, Kita-san?" Suna asked his captain, and the others from the team turned into his direction.

"She is the captain of our girl's volleyball club." Kita introduced her to his team, and they greeted the girl politely.

Osamu didn't know if his mind was playing games with him, but Kira from his dream was a nurse from Hyogo Medical Center.

"Nice to finally meet you as a team, boys."

"What brings you here?"

"About that.. I wanna ask if.."

Osamu was deep in his thoughts as he recalls his dream. Kira in his dream did mention that she used to play volleyball in highschool, and the Kira in real life is the captain of their school's female volleyball club. The gray haired twin was too focused; he didn't notice that there was a person in front of him trying to get his attention.

If Kira is here, then maybe,

Just maybe.

And suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by another feminine voice.

"Strange, even if we just met I feel like I've been with you for a long time already, but I just met you right now. Life is weird, isn't it?"

A familiar feminine voice called from behind, making Osamu's eyes widen in shock as he turned around to see if his ears weren't failing him.

She was wearing a (F/C) winter coat and snow pants, a scarf wrapped around her neck with her ear muffs, and her hair tied with a (F/C) bow. Her cheeks were red from the cold and also from the gray haired twin in front of him.

'Oh no, he's hot!' Her mind screams, but she immediately pushes those thoughts away.

"For some reason why do I feel like crying.. I feel like I did something to you.. but I couldn't remember it.."

Then tears unexpectedly fell down her eyes, making Osamu worried. He carefully places his hand on her shoulder, and suddenly his dream once again flashed on his head, every detail and every moment.

'My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and from today until you leave, I'll be your roommate.'

'Say, (Y/N)-chan. How long have you been here? You sure are living under a rock.'

'I've been here almost my whole life.'

'Both her body and heart are fragile. You all know about her situation and disease right?'

"Are you.. Samu?" She asked, her voice hinting with pain and sadness. (Y/N) felt like he's someone special to her, yet she couldn't remember any moments they had.

Maybe that's why it hurts the (H/C) haired girl.

'My 16 years of loneliness.. you made them disappear for 14 days..'

'Those were the days of my life.. and I don't regret every decision I've made..'

"(Y/N).. that's your name.. right?" Osamu slowly said, and the girl nodded.

They both aren't dreaming this time, are they?

"There you are (Y/N)-chan! I thought you wandered off again, I want you to meet— woah did I just interrupted a moment?" Kira pops out of nowhere which startled the two, both snapping back to reality.

"Ah, sorry. I must have startled you.." (Y/N) quickly wipes away her tears and politely bows to the gray haired twin, apologizing for her rudeness.

"No, please.. I want to get to know you more.. (Y/N)." Osamu slowly said and they stared at each other's eyes for a long time. There was a comfortable silence between them,

And that was until their moment was once again interrupted by a person none other than Kira.

"Anyway, (Y/N)-chan here is my cousin! She's an incoming first year in Inarizaki next school year. I wouldn't be able to watch over her since I'm graduating soon. Please take care of her next school year!" Kira cheerfully says and ruffles her (H/C) hair, making (Y/N) flustered.

"Kira, you're embarrassing me.." (Y/N) said, which only made her let out a chuckle.

"This is what you get for roaming around not under my watch, (Y/N)-chan~" Kira replied, making the (H/C) haired girl look away.

Suddenly, everyone's stomachs growled, with Osamu's being the loudest. Everyone lets out a laugh as they are hungry and ready for lunch.

"Why don't we eat lunch together, does ramen sound good for everyone?" Aran asked. Everyone agreed and went ahead, leaving the Osamu and (Y/N) a little behind.

Indeed, they have so many things to talk about.

~ ~ ~

The team, Kira, and (Y/N) went to a mall to eat at a local ramen place. The team wasn't surprised when Osamu had finished 3 bowls of ramen, and of course he was flustered after (Y/N) knew about his incredible appetite. She really finds him cute and handsome all at the same time, and a person who is a gentleman with a big heart. The two got closer together after meeting each other hours ago, they were inseparable as the team would describe. Kira was truly proud of her cousin for making a new friend in her future school, she guessed that she wouldn't have to worry about (Y/N) being alone.

The two talked a lot, mostly about the dream they had because (Y/N) couldn't remember it. Atsumu would sometimes butt in their conversation, and none of them complained. The blonde twin also got along with (Y/N) with his sense of humor and Aran popping out of nowhere for his comebacks. She was greatly entertained with the new people around her, and Kita would always tell (Y/N) to not mind them when one of them starts fighting because he'll be the one to stop them.

They all just finished eating and went outside, and Osamu started their conversation.

"Well.. uh.. I've been dreaming about you a lot lately.." Osamu admits, blushing and looking away in embarrassment. He himself didn't know why he randomly said that, but it definitely made the girl chuckle.

"You're really funny, Samu." She smiles and quickly moves to the other side to see his face, and Osamu also returning one.

"But aside from your name, there's another thing I could always remember.. but I feel like it's missing the words.."

"It goes like.. uhh..." Then she snaps her fingers as if she is proud of the memory she recalled.

"When That Day Comes.."

Osamu stopped walking and suddenly grabbed her two small hands, it surprised (Y/N) and everyone around them why they froze on their position. He knew those words so well, Osamu was the one who said it to the (H/C) haired girl in that dream.

".. I'll Make You Mine."

(Y/N) blushed on his words, giving her goosebumps all over her body. She may not remember any parts of the dream, but having Osamu by her side, she feels like he was the missing piece both in her heart and memory. Everytime she had that dream, it always frustrates her because she couldn't remember a thing. But now, everything finally made sense all because Kira convinced her to go out with her and there she met him.

Suddenly, their moment was interrupted by his twin.

"Samu, we need to go to the gym and fix our stuff now!" Osamu was suddenly dragged by Atsumu, while the two continued to stare at each other until Osamu blended with the crowd. There was smile on the girl's face, and she continued to stare to the direction where he left.

"Wow, you just got yourself a boyfriend, (Y/N)." Kira nudged her arm, but (Y/N) remains still.

".. Well, I guess he keeps his promises, Kira." Was all she said, her thoughts still flying and thinking about Miya Osamu.

"I don't get what you just said but I'll be your maid of honor in your wedding, Miya (Y/N)?" Kira teases and laughs, making (Y/N)'s cheeks turn into a shade of red.

And that's when (Y/N)'s thoughts were snapped back to reality.

"K-Kira! I-I just met him now—"

"(Y/N), I forgot to give you something." A familiar voice calls once again, making (Y/N) gasped and turned to his direction. It was Osamu again, quite sweaty probably from running back to the (H/C) haired girl.

"Samu? I thought you need to go to your—"

He took both of her hands and pulled her into a tight hug. (Y/N) was surprised and stiff with his sudden action and relaxed after feeling his warmth that she immediately fell in love with. It was Osamu's unique warmth, and she would admit that she wanted more of it.

Maybe Osamu remembered something in his dream, or rather maybe he has forgotten to give her something.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." He replies to the (H/C) haired girl, she was confused yet she also felt the same even if they only met today.

Osamu was finally satisfied, both in his dream and reality. He was able to say those words for the Osamu inside his dream, and maybe that dream will never happen again, because the person that he always dreamt of is finally in his arms.

".. And right now, I will definitely make you mine this time."

Osamu places his head on top of hers, and he doesn't mind the stares and the people around them. His team was able to catch up with him and saw what was happening, and they cheered for their teammate who may have found the love of his life. Kira and Kita looked at each other with a small smile on their face, it was like they somehow knew what happened, but who knows if they do?

"I'm all yours, Samu. I'm all yours now."

(Y/N) murmurs to his chest as he holds her closer. Osamu felt goosebumps and an overflowing feeling of satisfaction inside his heart, it was like his dream came true, that destiny is kind to bless them with a beautiful life. His heart couldn't take it anymore as he feels all crazy to the person in front of him.

With that, Osamu gently planted a kiss on her forehead, immediately making (Y/N)'s face into a deep shade of red. She didn't expect that today would be the best day of her life, and definitely life couldn't be more better being around the gray haired twin.

Osamu couldn't wait for his journey with (Y/N) and what awaits their relationship.

Oh, to finally feel satisfied with this love.

~ END ~

And I'll Make You Mine is finally finished! Please proceed to the next Author's Note because I have some really important announcements. Thank you very much! ☺️❤️

And as always, please keep safe! 💖

~ achootsumu 🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 13.6K 60
Haruka joins Inarizaki after she moves to Hyogo from Tokyo with her mother, halfway through her first year. She is a weird girl who hides behind her...
37.8K 1.9K 176
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─── "The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time" ...
746 16 5
From kids to teens, from enemies to lovers. You and Osamu were the closest of friends, getting along immediately, meeting at the junior volleyball cl...
19.3K 1K 43
"Hello I'm hinata shoyo and I'm in love with my best friend, his name is Miya Atsumu and we've been close since my second year playing volleyball and...