Artbook👀

By Orangetastica

drawing is nice More

A/N
Ninjago.
Fantasy.
More Fantasy. (:
Yona of the Dawn OC.
Ninjago: The Sequel. (but it's actually good don't leave-)
I was going through it.
Beauty.
My Queen Mina.
I'M BACK, HI!

Teen Titans OC.

116 16 3
By Orangetastica

I redrew a Teen Titans OC of mine! This is a bit older, so I kinda want to redraw her again haha. Her name was Blue Ivey, then I realized that's LITERALLY Beyoncé's daughter years later, (': so I need to rename her.

Her special ability is Pressure: She can manipulate the pressure of the air around her in certain concentrated areas to her liking, which allows her to float by decreasing pressure (and basically fly) and increase the strength of attacks by adding pressure to the areas around her limbs attacking with. (her fists in the drawing showcase that!)

I initially made her when I was around 12 (?) so I might tweak her up a bit if anything. That's all.

enjoy! 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !