♕kings...

By Neptune_8

❝The Kings whore has entered the building.❞ ♕OHSHC FANFICTION ♕ More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Sixteen

Part Fifteen

7K 177 37
By Neptune_8

Nezu detested the school greatly, for the sole purpose of the fact his two boyfriends were not in his class! It was horrible— Kyoya has promised they would be, but it seemed their plans were foiled by the school administration.

   Bitterly, he just rested his head in his arms, waiting for the class to be over so he could go see the two boys..and he was more so eager to continue what Tamaki had started in the car earlier that morning.

    Just think about it made a bright blue appear on little Nezu's face, and the fabric of his pants felt tighter. Looking down he noticed— oh god.

   In the middle of class? On his first day of school! This can't be happening..

   As he started to curse at himself for acting like such a Virgin— a devilish idea popped into his head.

   Looking around the class with his circular orbs, he sneakily took out his phone and took a picture of his lil problem in his pants. And sent it to both Kyoya and Tamaki.

   And now all he had to do was wait...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 13.6K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
368K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
276K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
912K 36.3K 46
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...