๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜

By asvpkilla

Works #4 : Quinten better known as "Snupe" to many has known his best friend Ciara since elementary days, the... More

read!ยก
cast.
1
2
3
4
read.!ยก
5
6 - PART ONE
6 - PART TWO
UPDATE
UPDATE PT. 2

7

1.1K 67 12
By asvpkilla

Ciara

I froze at the sighting of Quinten, it was as if the life that I possessed just instantly left my body. I knew it was him, and to confirm it, Malik had already shouted my name out to make matters worst. I noticed another woman that stood close by to Quinten start to become agitated as she realized that Quinten's focus and attention was on me.

I was so overwhelmed at the moment that the only thing I knew I could do was run, and that's exactly what I did. I ran as fast as my feet took me, not looking back to idle. Before I knew it I ran into the change room. But little did I know that Quinten was hot on my trail.

I remained quiet as I saw him close the door behind him, I wasn't so sure of what he would do, maybe he followed me to beat me up again? Or maybe he wanted answers, either way I didn't care at this point.

"Ciara?." He said in somewhat of an insure tone.

My eyes met his and my fingers started to shake, a true sign that I was nervous, never in a million years I wouldn't have dreamt that I would see Quinten here, in New York, out of all the clubs in Atlanta and in the other 49 states, Malik had to chose this one in New York.

"Ciara!?." His tone of voice had changed and it was gradually more bolder.

"Why are you even here?." I questioned, I was genuinely confused and wondered why this nigga ran after me.

"So it is you." He gradually approached me and stood a few centimetres away from me. "I can't believe this shit." He chuckled, and it was not a regular laugh, it was more of a 'this can't be fucking true' laugh.

I still hadn't said a word, and what made my blood bold even more was the fact that he was interfering with my shift. Loosing money is never a vibe.

"Look, if you didn't realize, I'm fucking working, it's neither the time or place for this shit so please please, go back to what you were doing." I said as I crossed my arms.

"I haven't seen you for almost 2 years and you think I'm about to leave? You gotta be outta' your mind." He smirked.

"This isn't a fucking joke Quinten, you're getting in the way of my bread and I don't like that." I said as I tried to move pass him, but he grabbed my arm which restricted any further movements.

"We're not about to do this." I laughed as I shook my head. "You know what just leave man." I said as I became more frustrated, I pushed passed him and went towards my locker where I roughly grabbed my belongings, with my anger, my phone had fell which caused me to huff. I just accepted my losses for the night because I just wanted to go home and see my baby.

He just watched from a far until he picked up my phone. "Who's child is this?." He asked as he had my phone.

I quickly snatched it from his hand.

"Ciara, who's fucking child is this!." He yelled, his voice bellowed and I could tell he was getting angrier.

Today was not the day, and it was not the right place to tell this man that, that was his child so I remained quiet as I pulled on my sweats over my outfit.

"I'm not fucking playing with you Ciar-."

"What the fuck is going on in here!." John said, John was my boss and the look on his face spelt trouble.

"Can someone please say some thing!." He yelled once again.

"He's an old friend." I said as my voice trailed off. "I was not expecting.. at all." I emphasized. Some how John picked up on my cue and he seemed less intimidating.

John looked at Quinten. "Sir, I'm going to ask you to leave."

Quin chuckled and looked down before he looked John in the eyes. "I ain't fucking going anywhere." He said with determination.

This man is too fucking persistent, where was all this passion 2 years ago?

"Hey, buddy, we can do this two ways. You can leave on your own, or you can leave by force." He said getting closer to Quin.

I knew how Quin could get and I knew that this would turn ugly very shortly.

"Ciara I see this might be frustrating, and plus you're already changed, you can go home." He said, I nodded and his attention returned to Quinten.

"I'll leave." He said, I was quite surprised at his easy compliance, but for some odd reason I knew there was something up.

He soon left the room and disappeared out into the main hallway, once John made sure he was gone he turned to me. "Want me to walk you to the parking lot? I don't want that knuckle head going near you." He said sternly.

"I'm fine John, thanks again, really. I appreciate." I smiled as I began to gather my bag. He nodded.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then." He said and soon after he too left the change room.

I wasted no time in getting out of there, though I still communicated with Kamila, I was not ready to face them at all, especially in this setting.

As I left the building and approached the parking lot I instantly regretted not taking John upon his offer. Because there stood Quinten by his own car, in sight of me he started to walk briskly towards me, but I began to run to my car so that I just might've been able to get in and lock it so I could just go home in peace.

But I was too late. Why me? Why must this man torment me? Why did he leave from Atlanta. I sighed and dropped my things to the ground in frustration.

"What do you want Quinten!." I said angrily.

"Why did you leave Ciara! What the hell type of shit was that?." He yelled.

"Why the fuck did you think I left! You put your fucking hands on me. You shouldn't have to ask why I left because you fucking knew.!" I yelled, by now tears had been streaming down my face.

"We could've worked shit out! You know me Ciara and you ain't have to up and leave like that." He yelled.

"Niggas like you always have one thing. the fucking audacity!." I said throwing my hands up in disbelief. This man is really trying to make me feel guilty for leaving him because he beat my ass and killed my unborn baby.

"And who's kid is that? The one on your phone that I asked you earlier." He said.

I grew silent once again, I could not under any circumstances tell him that it was his child. I wasn't ready. I just wasn't.

His phone rung repeatedly as he stepped closer to me, he wiped the tear that slipped down my face and caressed my cheek, like old times. I simply stared into his eyes, I didn't know what to say.

Breaking us from each other's gaze I heard my name being called.

"Ciara?." I turned around and saw that it was Kamila. I smiled and ran over to her, hugging her tightly.

"I missed you so much oh my goodness!." She gleamed as she held me tightly. Over her shoulder I saw a very much surprised Malik, I guess he managed to sober up in that short amount of time.

"Hey mama, I can't believe this is you, you're so pretty." I smiled. She gave me a look that indirectly said 'tell me what the hell happened later' because it was more than evident that I had been crying.

After a much needed hug she stepped back and took the entire situation in, looking at Quinten and then me.

"You better not have done anything to her." She warned.

"I didn't." He protested quickly.

"Liar."

"Guys please, stop. And I just, just want to go home okay.?" I said tiredly, I was a mess and I had no energy for a reunion now. Hell it was 2 am. "By the way happy birthday Malik." I said with a faint smile.

He nodded and smirked. "Thanks Cia, we gotta catch up though. I know it ain't the place right now. Much love. Now if you'll excuse me I'm about to get fucked up." He smirked as he turned in the direction of the club entrance.

I couldn't help but laugh, he definitely hadn't changed, not one bit. Kamila sighed. "Alright Cia well, I need to make sure that one doesn't get too fucked up." She said as she also followed behind Malik. "I'll get in touch with you though." She yelled as she walked.

"Alright." I yelled back.

Moments later I saw the same woman I had seen earlier on when I was initially in the club and Quin was staring at me. It seemed as if she was standing there for quite some time, and she looked beyond furious.

"Quinten, what the fuck!." She yelled. His head snapped around, and it looked as if he was shocked to see her.

"Look, Miley. Not right now." He said calmly.

"Really?, you really out here with a stripper and left me inside by myself with your clown ass friends? I swear I didn't leave Atlanta for this shit." She said.

With their little argument ensuing I honestly didn't even care that she called me a stripper, I took the opportunity to move out of Quinten's way and walk to the driver side of my car by the opening of the locks, Quinten quickly took a hold of the passengers side door and opened it. I mentally sighed and closed my eyes wishing I had moved to Africa or some shit.

"Miley shut the fuck man, it's not the time for this." He said growing annoyed.

Turning to me his eyes pierced through mine. "I need answers Ciara, and I need them now and I ain't leaving until I get them." He said sternly.

"Well I'm going home.." I said quietly.

"Let me come with you, ple-." He pleaded

"If you get into that car Quinten then that's your ass." The woman said yelling and walking up to him.

"Miley I said not now, forreal." He said as he got into my car. The look on the girl's face displayed nothing but shock and fury. But it was clear enough that she didn't know Quinten like how I did. Huffing she turned around dramatically and walked back towards the club.

"Quinten I don't think this is a good ide-."

"Please? I just want some answers and I have plenty of questions. Once you tell me then I'll leave you alone alright?."

I nodded and started my car, what's the worst that could happen? And so with that I pulled out of the parking lot and started on my route home, I made sure to take the longer way because I was not ready for this discussion slash interview with Quinten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
10.1K 268 11
All I have to say is 'One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure'. Jorja Smith is a nurse. She is into everything that has to do with making a women f...
171K 4.1K 56
All right reserved ยฉ๏ธ 2019 "Without You", Bree & Shamar both enjoying the perks of being young and in love. Multiple factors pull at their relationsh...
3.3K 76 13
Just read & find out