23 Again! (🔞j.jk ff)

By takemetotheskaii

Jungkook is really upset with his marriage. He wishes he could relive his days.. little did he know his wish... More

W A R N I N G
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R: 1
C H A P T E R: 2
C H A P T E R: 3
C H A P T E R: 4
C H A P T E R: 5
C H A P T E R: 6
♨C H A P T E R:7
C H A P T E R: 8
C H A P T E R: 9
C H A P T E R: 10
C H A P T E R: 12
A/N
C H A P T E R: 13
C H A P T E R: 14

C H A P T E R: 11

7.5K 338 120
By takemetotheskaii

"Kiss me"

The moment freezes, you couldn't believe what you just heard.
For once you thought you had heard it wrong but after a while you really wished you heard it wrong! How can he even ask for this!?

You scoff, trying to keep your cool, "W-what"
You snicker and play it casually but the boy remains stubborn as he keeps staring you with the same smirk on..

"I warned you y/n" Jungkook shrugs as he now relaxes, "I told you to pick truth instead.. now you are left with no choice but to comply"

"Yaah! Are you crazy!?" Hoseok interrupts, "She won't do it."

Jungkook raises his brows and looks at Hoseok, "and who are you protecting her, huh? Her brother?" He cackles making Hoseok scoff and grit his teeth but before he could retort, you sigh heavily.

"I'll do it"

"What the-" Jisoo chirps followed by a clap, "okay.. this is going to be interesting"

"Y/n.." hoseok tries to convince you but you simply ignore him as you now gloat at Jungkook,

"I said I'll do it" you repeat making Jungkook's lips to twirl in triumph.
He really thought you would slap him or so but on the other hand you were complying without any fuss.

'Not typically y/n' He thinks as he looks at you..
Maybe Jungkook never really saw the real you. Maybe he never really let you open up as you should have. You both have had your shares about your likes and dislikes through marriage but not typically the way as it should have..

You pick the Chapstick and put it away in order to shift closer to Jungkook.
You could already feel your heart beating fast as Jungkook's eyes flutter from your orbs to your lips.

This feeling was strange, you could feel this weird knot forming in your stomach, your adrenaline rushing through and you could feel all the weird things happening for some weird reason. Just like how it happened to you the other night.

It was strange how you felt so comfortable around him.. as though you knew him..

You cough and look away immediately as you couldn't really handle it for too long, "I want you to close your eyes first"

Jungkook gulps, the boy was experiencing the same reactions as you.
He obeys you as he slowly closes his eyes, forgetting how you both were still in the room with Hoseok and Jisoo.

He might not admit it but a part of him was missing all those kisses and cuddles you both shared through your marriage. There were some bittersweet days when you both would just cuddle into each others embrace and Jungkook was craving for it, right now. At this very moment.

You carefully pick his finger, sending a spark of vibe down his spine. The boy's heart skips beats on beats as you hold his index finger. He could sense how you move his finger towards your lips, your hot breath fanning against its tip.

Your moist lips touch the tip and withdraw with a 'pop' sound.

"And I'm done!" You clap and quickly back off to your original seat.

The two other curious eyes also calm down and look in your direction,

"Okay what was that.." Jisoo inquires

"Well he asked me to kiss him and I did.. he never asked me where to kiss so.." you shrug making Jisoo and Hoseok laugh their guts off

Jungkook scoffs and smirks, a clear mark of irritation evident through his expressions, "nice move.."

You smirk back, "what did you expect?"

He bites his lips and snatches the Chapstick which lay beneath your feet, "To be honest nothing from you.." he smiles as he now spins the Chapstick again

Jisoo stops Jungkook, "let's not play anymore please!"

You pout, "what else do you wanna do then? Play would you rather..?"

She scoffs, "na'ah look!" She points outside the French windows of the hotel room.
"The weather's good. Let's go out on the beach and have some fun!"

You nod looking out the window, it was getting a bit windy now, the weather looked perfect, not so warm nor too cool.

"Alright!" Jisoo claps excitedly, "let's swim or something.. it'll be relaxing"

"Not a bad idea actually" Jungkook murmurs, his peripheral view stuck at Hoseok, who apparently was also complying with Jisoo..

Jungkook sighs and gets up, "okay so uh.. will see you guys at.." his eyes avert at the clock which showed 5:45 p.m dot, "6.. maybe..? I mean if you girls are able to get ready so quickly that is"

Jisoo smacks him as she gets up too, "so stereotypical of you Jeon"

Jungkook chuckles as you both walk past him.
He again looks at Hoseok, who slowly gets up and move towards his bag of clothes to find something good for the beach.

He picks a blue shirt.. it was a shirt which Kook had gifted him on his birthday last to last year..
He shuffles with more clothes, getting jittery as he couldn't find anything which was as good as that shirt.
It was his favourite.. especially because it was gifted to him by kook.. his best friend.. his brother.

Jungkook sighs as he also picks his shirt, it was blue colored however the hue was a bit lighter than Hoseok's, "wear it.. it looks good on you" he mutters as he takes his shirt off

Hoseok looks at Jungkook, "I-" he sighs and shakes his head, he grabs the shirt firmly making jungkook sigh,

"I really wished you to be happy on this trip, J.. I don't want you to grow up older remembering only the odd memories of this trip"

Hoseok scoffs, "I really wished you weren't acting like total jerk, kook"

~~

Jisoo removes her off shoulder top the moment you close your door.

You both simultaneously walk into the little closet which had the bathroom attached to it's side.

You grab your face wash which you recalled you had put carelessly on top of this shelf which was hooked besides the mirror,

Walking inside the washroom, you turn the tap on, attempting to wash your face,
"What will you be wearing?" You call out to Jisoo who apparently was busy admiring herself in the mirror.

"Your push up bra!!" She jokes followed by a giggle

You roll your eyes and chuckle along as you now apply the face wash over your cheeks, "no but seriously.."

"I don't know.. I'm kind of confused.. I bought so many bikinis but I'm not sure which one to wear"

You nod as you finally splash some water and make a beeline back to the closet.
You yelp as you see Jisoo taking her bra off,

"Woah" you shut your eyes and begin walking but she grabs your you by your arm and stops you,

"Yaah! Stop acting like you don't have them alright" she pouts, you open one of your eyes and scream as you see her so close now, her free hand supporting the bra on her chest which was threatening to fall off any minute now..
You gulp as she teasingly pops her cleavage more

"Jisoo!"

She laughs and shake her head as she now let's you go, "such a scaredy cat y/n.."

"Yeah yeah whatever" you go through your bag and pout picking up a pair of white crop top  and light blue rugged shorts.

Jisoo whines as she sits besides you on the bed, "no! Don't make it boring okay!" She throws her bra on your face and grabs her towel to cover herself up.

"Make it more spicy! I can already sense something going on" she smirks making you fuss

"What do you mean?" You say as you put her bra aside

"I mean.." she coughs, "Jeon.."

You raise your brows, "what about him?"

Jisoo giggles and shakes her head, "nothing"
When you were about to say something she quickly interjects as she throws an outfit on your face,

"Wear this. He has a kink for black" Jisoo winks at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Or'

ALSO,

*Cough* yeah he is weak for *cough* black undies *cough*

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🌹😘😘🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 3K 17
Jungkook never thought he will have to leave Taehyung after a year of mating but the hardest part of it was the pregnancy, no one knew about. If he s...
1.2K 95 6
"just ride it." In the world where speed matters the most, Jeon Jungkook, a charismatic and mysterious motorcycle racer who believes he has no weakne...
50.2K 3.8K 36
Every werewolf has a fate, interpreted by Amma and guided by the Moon. In this world, there are 2 Supreme Fates fully determined by Her - serve in th...
13.6K 548 14
I can never love a person in my life she thinks, unaware of the fact that someone is already craving for her little love like crazy!!!!