๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“...

Bigbossfiya tarafฤฑndan

*๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿƒ* ~ '๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช. ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

๐Ÿ‚ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13๐Ÿ‚
A/N
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18๐Ÿ‚
A/Nโ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19๐Ÿ‚
Chapter 20๐Ÿ‚
โ—A/Nโ—

๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6๐Ÿ‚

599 20 1
Bigbossfiya tarafฤฑndan

☁️𝒜 𝒮𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒☁️
笑い: 'Warai'

AKARI

Our journey back to the mist village began 3 days ago and we decided to stop at a hot springs nearby as we didn't get the chance to properly rest after our battle with the stone ninjas.

The hot springs was located near the hidden leaf village. I've been to the land of fire but never the leaf.

I still remember the night Orochimaru came to the mist. Ever since then I had a fantasy of visiting the leaf but on this mission we couldn't take a detour like that.

I'll be 12 years old in a few weeks but does birthdays even matter anymore?

After figuring out I was adopted I've always wondered if my birthday was the real day of my birth. I overthink too much. I need to fully detox in this spring and take my mind off of everything.

Males and females are separated from each other at the springs and that's a good thing. My boobs started coming in some months ago and I haven't quite grown accustom to the feeling yet.

Sitting in the steaming hot water was just what my body needed. That relaxation time.

Saying that I was tired was an understatement.

"Aren't you a little young?" My eyes opened to find a woman leaning over me with a confused look.

"Aren't you a little nosy?" I retorted with my words dripping with pure sarcasm.

Her eyes narrowed, "Where's your parents?" She questioned. The anger was fully evident on my face now. "Look lady I'm a ninja now leave me alone before we have a problem."

She opened her mouth to speak when I splashed the water at the her. I got up and stormed out of the spring.

Well I guess no hot springs for me then.

I headed straight for my room. Kai had a room directly next to mines so I knocked on his door to see if he was back yet. No response.

Whatever I'll head back to my room.

I stared at the sky through my window. We're leaving at sunset but the sky was a beautiful sight to see.

I began to put on my undergarments. I decided to remain in my black crop top and black tights. My appearance have drastically changed in the last 3 years and that's the least to say what has change in the years.

My brown hair has grown to waist length. My eyes were darker, more colder. Puberty did hit me like a ton of bricks.

My body began to take the shape of an hourglass and my butt has gotten a little bigger. Oh yeah I mentioned the boob thing. I was still short though. I guess that part of puberty flew past me. I was a slim thick female ninja and a good looking one to. Not to pat my own back.

Pat pat.

I figured since kai wasn't back yet I would take a nap. I need it.

KAI

Over the past few  years Akari and I became close. She became so pretty. She was always pretty to me but I can't look at her like that she's my team member.

I sat in the water the sky's reflection was all I saw in the water. As the sunlight began to dim it didn't only symbolised sunset but it meant our time here has ended.

I made my way back to my room to get dressed and the thoughts filled my head. Thoughts of Akari.

She is a strong ninja but she lacked emotions. I wonder why? I've haven't seen her smile every since I've met her. But I did notice she smiled with Yagura sensei. Maybe she has a crush on him. Whatever. Nearly every girl in the village likes Yagura It wouldn't be a surprise to me if she did.

Our village has become the notorious bloody mist village because of the stuff Yagura and the mizukage before did to the village but Akari doesn't seem to care.

I believe Yagura wants to take down the stone village hence this mission, but who am I to question a kage?

I can't do such a thing.

I've seen what happens to traitors in the village. The receive ultimate punishment. Death.

Anyways, Akari is probably ready I need to get going.

YAGURA

Today was truly a pain in my neck. After my battle with Itachi I was worn out. I thought I could've taken him down with my tail beast state but that was deemed incorrect.

Itachi was skilled. A little too skilled.

"Lord Mizukage." A mist ninja entered in. "Yes." I answered clearly not in the mood. "A scroll has appeared from the leaf." He said handing over the scroll.

On receiving the scroll I quickly read through it.

"Chunin exams." I whispered.

The scroll was from the third hokage notifying me of the Chunin exams being held in the leaf. The thoughts of letting my ninja partake was not in my mind but...... Akari.

I have trained both Akari and Kai so they have a possibility of becoming assassins of the mist, but I could use this to figure out the strength of the leaf.

I could assign this as a mission.

I have to train them and assign another member but whom? I wonder if this will screw up Akari and Kai's team dynamic.

At the chunin exams upon attending, there is a requirement of a 3 man squad. Along with each of their registration forms. They also have to train in the upcoming months leading up to the exams.

The exam is in 4 months and this gives us a lot of time. There is no time left for me. "Where is Akari's team?" I ask the ninja.

"They should be on their way back right now sir." I nodded.

"Very well." With my last words I vanished into the dark night heading towards a home in the hills. Maybe I can receive some advice.

AKARI

It's been an hour since we left the hot springs and headed back to the mist. Kai and I have been running at full speed to head back.

We have to meet up with someone to take us across the sea to the port city.
After that we'll be able to continue the journey on our own. The boat ride should give us some time to rest.

Kai carried the scroll containing the intel we gathered from the stone. I trusted him mainly because I tend to forget.

My thoughts were interupted by a third chakra behind us. Kai already sensing it looked my way and smiled.

The masked man ran alongside me. "Don't be alarmed, I'm a hunter nin and I'm also heading back to the mist." he assured us.

I already knew who this nin was, his chakra was recognizable because I had great sensory skills. I can sense chakra natures 50m away and if I've been around the person already I can tell who the chakra belongs to.

I nodded in compliance.

"Don't you ever smile Akari?." The ninja asked me. I chose not to respond. I do smile but a mission isn't something to smile about.

"You know, I can't remember the last time I saw you smile." Kai says.

Since when is not smiling a crime? "Is that a problem Kai?" I asked. Both Kai and the ninja watched me carefully. Kai really did know how to piss me off.

"Well is it a problem?" I asked letting them know to leave me alone.

"No it's not." Kai tells me with his face flushing. "What about you Rei? Is it a problem?." I asked the nin calling him by name.

"No, no." his face also turning pale shaking his head rapidly. Kai and Rei ran ahead and I took the moment as I couldn't help myself to sneak a smile.

I hope no one caught that.

🍂
So Guys!
.
If You Are Lost To Where They Are Or You Just Wanna know, Below Is A Map Of The Entire Naruto World.
.
See If You Can figure Out Where They Are Heading Using The Story And Map.
.
Hope This Was Useful.

( MAP )

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

9K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...
36.3K 443 107
12 year old Kasumi Miyamoto, like many in this ninja world, lost everything when she was 5 years old. At the age of 12, Kasumi was found outside the...
6.1K 224 13
Naruto Uzumaki, the human sacrifice. Wonder what would happen if he discovered his heritage earlier? Well, here's a take on that. Follow Naruto as h...
383K 13K 43
Sasaki Senna, a bounty hunter. She lost her family and was saved by non other than Itachi. He train her to be a ninja and left her to survive the cru...