๐—ง๐—ข๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆใ€Ž๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†...

By yzxzxa

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ "๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ" ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ใ€Ž๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐˜†๐˜‚๐˜‚ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ... More

๐ŸŒธnotes๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธHajimari ~ Start๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธZero๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธIchi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธnotes๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธYon๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธGo๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธRoku๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNana๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธHachi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธKyu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-ichi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-nii๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-san๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-yon๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-go๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-roku๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-nana๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-hachi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธnotes๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธJuu-kyu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-ichi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธkonnichiwa๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-nii๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-san๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-go๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-roku๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-nana๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-hachi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธNii-juu-kyu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan-juu๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan-juu-ichi๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan-juu-nii๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan-juu-san๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธSan-juu-yon๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธowari ~ end๐ŸŒธ

๐ŸŒธNii-juu-yon๐ŸŒธ

631 33 18
By yzxzxa

KOHARU

Monday

It's been 2 days since our deal, and how do I say this? Yū's actually getting the boyfriend role better than I expected. Though I told myself that I shouldn't really take all he says and do seriously.

Because our relationship, just hangs on a simple deal.

A simple deal that could end anytime.

"Ohayou Haru-chan-OW! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" yelled Yū after I gave him a chop on the head.

But nevertheless, our everyday routine never changed.

"Shut up Chibinoya! I haven't said yes to this yet!" says me who's currently tying my hair up.

"And you didn't say no too! Now let's go to school together Haru!" Yū grinned and put forward his hand, expecting me to take it.

Of course, being the softie I am, I took it. "Just so you know we are not official yet. You just took it upon yourself that I said yes. And why is it me though? There are a lot of girls at school who's probably your type" I grumbled, as we started walking slowly attracting a lot of attention again as always.

"Eh? Didn't I say that I enjoy hanging out with you?" he winked, grossing me out.

"Oi, stop that, I might lose myself and strangle you to death Chibi" I threatened.

"And besides, you're a lot better than those girls" he added, shutting me up, my face beet red.

I always falter when he says things like that.

Minutes passed and we walked in silence-okay, not in total silence since we're throwing insults to each other all the way. We reached the front gate of Karasuno and Jii-chan was there again, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yo Nishinoya-kun! The party the other actually lead you two together! You really make a good couple!" he commented and gave Yū a high five.

"Yo Jii-chan! Thanks for letting us use the gym!" Yū replied grinning widely and raising our intertwined hands in the air.

O///////O

Of course I'm embarrassed so I just rolled my eyes at him while we passed.

"He's such a funny fella, huh?" Yū chuckled as we both headed to our shoe lockers and changed to indoor shoes.

"Yeah, and you two are getting along really well. As expected of annoying persons, you really click with one another" I replied, sighing to myself.

Fixing my shoes again, Kei walked in with Yamaguchi and another girl beside him. "Ohayou gozaimasu Haru-senpai (Good morning Haru-senpai)" he greeted casually and bowed.

She's the girl last time....I thought to myself, remembering her from last week.

"Oh! Ohayou Kei! Tadashi!" I smiled, replying back. Yū finished rather quickly and walked over to my spot.

"Oya, it's the first time I've seen you two with a girl." Noya teased, eyeing them along with the girl. "Haru, don't you think she's someone's girlfriend?" he nudged me trying to get second hand support.

"Well maybe, why do you care though Yū?" after I said that Yū walked off to a corner sulking, mumbling random words .

What's wrong with him? -__-

"Um, you have it all wrong." Tadashi spoke up, "She's not my or Tsukki's girlfriend. She's-" he got cut off by Kei.

"She's my servant" he answered nonchalantly as if it's an inevitable fact. "Introduce yourself busu (ugly)"

She flinched, probably scared of Kei.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl, hearing how Kei calls her.

Kei I am really convinced that you're a sadist.

"...ohayou gozaimasu Hoshiumi-senpai" she greeted softly, cute, ".....I am Izayoi Hikaru...master told me a lot of things about you and he really admires you..."

Did she just call Kei, Master?

Pfft.

Kei suddenly covered her mouth, "Oi busu (ugly) I thought I told you to just introduce yourself. Stop rambling about unimportant things" he glared, making Hikaru shriek softly in fear and mutter a small apology.

"Oi Tsukki, Hikaru, classes are starting already. We should go" Tadashi butted in and bowed, "We should get going Haru-senpai! See you later at practice!" he flashed me smile before dragging the two away.

He's like a peace mediator between the two.

"Oi Kyojin, what are you chuckling there for? You look like you're planning something creepy-Itte! (That hurts!)" Yū winced loudly and rubbed his cheek that I just slapped.

"Shut up and let's go Chibinoya"

We ran with all of our might, hearing the bell ringing loudly and was almost late for class. Luckily, sensei had to run a small errand so he came a little later than us.

But today couldn't get any worse....

As we open the classroom door, a loud pop resounded and confetti started raining from above.

"Congratulations on getting together!" our classmates yelled, surprising the both of us.

O///////O

My eyes widened seeing the board, my whole face heating up, it was a drawing of Nishinoya and me, inside a large heart and other romantic comments written by every one of our classmates.

"W-W-WHAT IS THIS?!" I bursted out hysterically, trying to take all of this in all at once.

All of them started laughing at me, "You're dating, right?" asked Nami, one of our female classmates.

"N-No-"

"Yes. Yes we are" answered Yū, cutting me off.

Can I punch Yū?

"Oi, Chibinoya! What are you saying? I haven't given you an answer yet!" But he deliberately ignored me and shook hands with the guys congratulating him. And I was left with the girls, asking me about random things.

"You're so lucky Koharu!" - Natsu

"Right? Nishinoya's a popular player here in our school and you're lucky you have him as a boyfriend?" - Ume

"A lot of the juniors like him and is envious of you!" - Keiko

"When did he started courting you, Koharu?" - Mirai

"Tell us!" "Tell us!" "Tell us!"

I absolutely hate this. ಥ‿ಥ

Please spare me ಥ‿ಥ

AFTER SCHOOL

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A CORPSE HARU-SENPAI!" Laughed Hinata at my lifeless figure sitting in one corner of the gym.

"BOKE! STOP LAUGHING AND GET BACK TO PRACTICE HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama yelled, smacking Hinata on the head.

"O-Oi, stop yelling at each other, Haru's going to get angry again!" Tanaka warned nervously looking at me.

I'm too lazy to shout so I just looked at me briefly and stared out into space again.

This day is very tiring.

Now I really despise Mondays.

If that's the daily life of being a girlfriend then I want no part of it.

Like really.

Should I just break our deal?

Ugh.

"Oi Senpai, you want a drink?" Kei offered his water bottle to me, so I accepted it. "What do you think about that girl, Senpai?" He asked, pointing at Hikaru-chan, while I was twisting the top cover of his bottle.

Right now, she's picking up the balls swerving away from the team while Coach Ukai and Yachi-chan handled the spiking. Snapping out of my trance, I answered. "Hikaru-chan's cute.... don't you think so, Kei?"

He looked at me, scanning me from head to toe, "Not really" he casually replied.

"Oi Tsukishima! Get back to practice!" Coach Ukai yelled.

"I've got to go Haru-senpai, just leave my water bottle beside there if you're leaving" he said, "Feel better soon Senpai" Kei ruffled my hair before running back to line up with the rest.

"Oi, that sounded more like a command Kei!" I retorted, earning a small smile from him. Now, I feel a bit better.

He's really a good kid.

As I stared at the members practicing recieves, I noticed something wrong so I got up and started walking to them.

"Oi Tadashi" I called out to Yamaguchi but all of them turned their heads to face me. "What? All of your names are Tadashi now?" I sarcastically asked and they just laughed before facing the other way again.

Tadashi on the other hand ran up to me, "Have you seen Yū?" I asked.

He looked at me confused, "Eh? Nishinoya-senpai? I'm sorry but I haven't seen him since the start of practice" he apologized, scratching the back of his head.

"Now that you mentioned, Noya-san wasn't with you when you arrived." Tanaka commented as everyone gathered around us.

"I thought that couples usually stick together everywhere, why isn't Noya-senpai with you then, Haru-senpai?" Asked Hinata.

The hell would I know? was what I thought but I'd rather not say it since he'd start to think I'm angry at him too.

"I left him at the classroom earlier. Has any of you seen him?" everyone shook their heads except one.

Hikaru-chan.

"I-I think I saw him getting called out by a girl earlier, Senpai" she nervously answered, probably expecting me to get angry.

So I patted her head and smiled, "Thank you Hikaru-chan. Sorry for interrupting practice Coach Ukai, Takeda-sensei!" I apologized and bowed down.

"It's fine Koharu. Now everybody line up!" Coach Ukai gave me a thumbs up.

I turned around and started walking away when Kei held me back, "Where are you going?" he asked.

"Have to get my dear kareshii (boyfriend) back " I replied and he loosened his grip letting me squirm free.

"Okay" he simply said and walked back to practice without saying another word.

Was that my imagination?

Or did Kei had a really sad expression on his face?

Shrugging off the thought, I headed out to find that missing twerp.

He better not be doing what I think he's doing.

e n d o f c h a p t e r

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.2K 46
The blue birds fell from the sky of 'victory' and plummeted to the ground known as 'loss'. To compensate for what happened, one blue bird decided to...
148K 4.9K 23
โช ๐€๐Š๐€๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐‰๐ˆ โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ , ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ? , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐–บ...
76.1K 2.3K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž...
552K 12.6K 65
(๐˜/๐ง) (๐‹/๐ง) ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๏ฟฝ...