𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑�...

Por purple_luna97

"Years passed but there's still something we need to know. Something to be revealed." "What do you mean?" "I... Más

00
01
02
03
04.1
04.2
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 - EPILOGUE
[a/u]

24

22 3 1
Por purple_luna97

• 24 - NEW MEMBERS •
Three new members replacing the loss.

| Minhee's POV |

"Minhee."

"Minhee wake up!"

"Kang Minhee!!"

I groaned after hearing those very familiar voices inside my head. I slowly sat up while holding my aching head.

"Minhee. Go to my room."

Am I hallucinating? I'm hearing Dongpyo's voice ordering me to go to his room when he's perished already.

"Kang Minhee! I said go to my room!"

Fuck. What the hell?! The ache in my head is getting painful!

Whose voices are that anyway? Why it sounded more likely like Dongpyo's?

"Minhee go. Fast."

Now I'm hearing Seungwoo hyung's. Hell am I getting crazy?! I'm hearing dead persons' voices!

"Minhee are you glued in your bed that you can't get up? Just go to Dongpyo's room."

It's Yohan hyung. Aish! Am I going to obey them? Those voices that can be just my imagination?

After debating and scaling inside my head. I decided to take a peek on Dongpyo's room. Nothing wrong might happen when I do it right?

I went out of my room and go to Dongpyo's. Inside his room is still neat and the things is still on place.

As far as I know, the others didn't agreed on burning or throwing these things owned by Dongpyo's, Seungwoo hyung's and Yohan hyung's. They wanted to remember them by these.

Okay.. what the hell I am doing here now?

"Minhee, get my phone. It's in the first drawer."

It's Dongpyo's voice. I sigh. If I didn't see any phone there I'm really imagining things.

I open the first drawer and to my surprise, there I saw a phone and it is Dongpyo's.

'Fuck.' I first thing I thought. I grabbed the phone and examine it. I am getting crazy seriously!

"Stop cursing and I am giving you permission to open my phone."

'You're really Dongpyo?' I asked. I'm still feeling bothered by the thought of he is dead.. and he is communicating with me right now ordering me things freely.

Like.. am I communicating with death?!

"Yes it's me, Son Dongpyo!"

'Shit I'm getting crazy.' I thought feeling chills through my spine.

I can't stop cursing cause these.. all these are scary!

"Well, yeah you're crazy and dumb."

"Stop it Dongpyo."

"Tch."

'Shit.. what's really happening to me? You all are.. dead. Why on earth I'm hearing your voices right now? Fuck it's scary you know!' I ranted inside my head.

I'm getting anxious out of nowhere.

"Minhee. We are safe. We did died but we came back to life."

'What?!' I blurt out inside my head. I almost drop the phone but good thing I restrain myself. Coming back to life?! That's impossible!

"Seungwoo hyung's telling the truth Minhee. We are indeed alive but first things first. Open my phone!"

My head ached when Dongpyo shouted in my mind so I quickly open his phone and follow every instructions he said until I am in his voice recordings.

'What's in here?' I asked. There are only two recorded clips here.

"You will find who the traitor there Minhee." Dongpyo answered. My brows furrowed as I click the first clip. I heard two male voices. And it's familiar to me.

They are both talking about the plan in the building. 'Jinyoung and...'

"... Daehwi?!" I almost shouted the name in shock.

"Don't be too loud!" Yohan hyung warned. I scratched my nape.

'I'm just shock.. I thought they are not traitors.' I said now clicking the second clip. It's now a voice of a woman and she is talking with Daehwi.

'Yuna...' the clip ended and it was just Yuna and and Daehwi's conversation.

"Yep, the three of them were traitors."

'But Jinyoung.. he is missing. Actually we are thinking he is dead too.' I said after I remember about that another vampire.

"He is indeed dead Minhee." Yohan hyung answered.

"I killed him." my eyes grew wide to what Dongpyo stated. Is he serious?!

"He tried to stabbed Yohan hyung so I make a move that time." Dongpyo said and I can imagine how he shrugged his shoulders as if it's nothing at all. Unbelievable.

"We want you to look over them, Minhee. All by yourself."

My brows automatically furrowed. The hell I will do it alone? 'Shouldn't I told the others? So that we can pushed those two away!' I asked.

"You can't.. just look after them for now. Actually I think Wooseok had a same thought for who the traitors are." Seungwoo hyung said.

I am about to tell something when a scream of two women cut me.

"Remember Minhee. Look over those two traitor left. We will come back. Not now but soon."

That's the last thing I heard before I run out of Dongpyo's room.

"What's wrong?" I asked when I reached Seonhwa noona's room.

Hangyul hyung have Seonhwa noona on his arms while Subin hyung have Yoon-ah and the two women have visible pain written to their faces.

"Shit!" I flinched when Subin hyung cursed. He is not holding Yoon-ah anymore cause he is now holding his collar.

"T-there arm and collars." I heard Chaewon mumbled beside me. I turn my gaze at Seonhwa noona's arm and it is glowing same with Yoon-ah's and Subin hyung's collar.

| Chaewon's POV |

Not that long, the glowing parts of their body stopped and the tattoo imprinted their make all of us shock.

"T-that's our pack tattoo.." I heard Eunsang stuttered.

My head spin around making me lost my balance. I felt an arms wrapped around me and it's Junho. I can say it's him by just his scent.

I groaned when my head throb so painfully. Shit. What the hell is happening?

"Chaewon."

That voice.. is so familiar to me.

And then I remember it..

°=°=°=°

"Jung Chaewon.." I turn around but all I saw is a ocean of darkness. I can't see any hint of someone here then.. who owned that voice?

"You were chosen." my eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I keep turning around.

'Chosen? Me? Chosen to be what?' I tried to walk but looks like I keep on coming back on my place.

"Chosen to be the connection of your pack."

'Pack...' Hangyul told me that every werewolves should be in a pack.. And my icy rose tattoo says that it's my symbol.

"Don't be confused.. mistaken by your own tattoos, Chaewon. Remember that everything has its own meaning."

'Tattoos? But all I know is I have only the icy rose tattoo.'

"You shall be with them.."

'Them?' is she talking about the pack members?

"They are the one where you find a place of comfort."

"Where you find being accompanied."

"Where you find safety."

"Where you find care."

"Where you find trust."

"Where you find love."

"Now that you're werewolf is awakening. Troubles.. fight.. pain is on their way to measure you and your pack, Chaewon."

"Learn from your mistakes.. and choose what your heart desires."

°=°=°=°

"Chaewon.."

"You the connection of your pack. I chose these three special persons to replace the loss."

My vision is still spinning and my body is starting to get numb either.

'What do you mean? Replace the loss?'

"Han Seungwoo.. Kim Yohan.. Son Dongpyo. They are away and I chose Seonhwa, Yoon-ah and Subin to replace them for awhile."

'Away?' to all she said. Away is what caught me.

"Yes. Away. They are in my hands, Chaewon. You don't need to worry for them."

"Time will pass. Sadness will be gone. War will arose. Continued by revelations. You will be complete again to fight. Blood flooding the ground."

After that.. everything went black.

°=°=°

Heat coming from the sun woke me up. I open my eyes and I felt something moving beside me made me alarmed but calm down afterwards.

I look to my little angel sleeping peacefully beside me. I glanced to my clock and it's 7 in the morning.

I slept the whole night... and I didn't eat dinner. Just like in cue, my stomach growls in starvation.

I carefully get out of bed so that I won't wake up my angel. A sigh in relief left me when I managed to get out of my room.

I head to the kitchen to be meet by my best friend drinking some coffee in the counter. "Good morning Minhee."

I laugh when he almost spit out the coffee. "Careful~" I said chuckling.

I stood beside him and started to make some coffee for me but this guy beside me snatch the coffee powder from my grasp. "Hey~ I want coffee~" I whined as I tried to grab back the container but Minhee keep it away from me.

"Coffee is banned for you my dear." I make a disgust face causing him to chuckles. "You're pregnant." he marked pointing at my tummy.

I got stunned. I'm what?! Looks like he understand my expression so he explained what happened last night after I passed out.

"You passed out after you saw the tattoos on Seonhwa noona, Yoon-ah and Subin hyung. We called a doctor and he said your pregnant for pete's sake good thing we didn't let you be with us in the building!"

I'm pregnant? I unconsciously put a hand on my tummy. Now that I got see it, I notice a small bumb on it that I didn't notice since then. That's why I keep on puking and feeling dizzy these days.

"But.. wait.. how's Seonhwa unnie, Yoon-ah and Subinie oppa anyway?" I asked remembering what the unknown voice told me last night.

By just remembering her words giving me chills.

"They are fine though all of us have no idea what on earth is happening. They got our pack symbol and the most shocking is that Yoon-ah, a vampire, have the same." he replied and it's visible he himself is confused.

"Before I passed out. I heard a voice." I open up leaning on the counter. I took a glimpse at Minhee and looks like I caught his attention.

"She said, she is the one who chose the three of them... to replace our loss.." I said.

"Loss?" he asked and I nodded at him.

"Our loss.. Seungwoo oppa, Yohan oppa and Dongpyo. They were our loss but behind all that she told me they are just away. That the three of them are with her."

I look at Minhee when he didn't say anything. I stared at his eyes that is telling me something he is not speaking out.

I shrugged it off and just look away.

"She also told something.. and it's about the war.."

"... Time will pass. Sadness will be gone. War will arose. Continued by revelations. You will be complete again to fight. Blood flooding the ground."

"You got to communicate with her." a voice coming from the kitchen door interrupted our conversation and it was Wooseokie oppa.

"Her?" I asked. Thus he know who I got to have conversations with? Me and Minhee exchanged looks before looking back at Wooseokie oppa.

"Her. The moon goddess."

•~•~•~•
[A/U] Chapter 24 done!!

So I revived Seungwoo, Yohan and Dongpyo. I can't take it making the three of them gone.
꒰◍ˊ◡ˋ꒱

Click ⭐ and be free to leave comments♡♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.8K 2.4K 29
"Do you trust me?" "Yeah.." "What if I tell you that I am not a normal human?" /\ Chaeyoung had to move to her Dad's bestfriend's house. She then mee...
512 42 18
"even if there's going to be another life to exist, there's no way for me to fall for you." i guess i kept my hopes too high. foolishly confessing my...
7.9K 360 11
*completed* *Book number 2 coming up* for your study, you moved to Korea. Somehow, you couldn't meet your neighbours. Who is this mysterious boy you...
22.6K 1.9K 71
Where human's and vampires unite as one. but there's always someone some group that will make them hate each other again. Can they remain peace for...